Rune King Thor vs Reed Richards with Infinity Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old-Wizard.com
Who wins this one?

Mr. Slippyfist
What the Jesus?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Old-Wizard.com
Who wins this one?

the real question is: who cant lose? hmmmm... I wonder who..

Old-Wizard.com
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the real question is: who cant lose? hmmmm... I wonder who..

Yeah I know. But its Reed Richards. Plus the infinity gauntlet isnt as powerful as its made out to be sometimes. its users usually gets beat.

quanchi112
Yeah I know. But its Reed Richards. Plus the infinity gauntlet isnt as powerful as its made out to be sometimes. its users usually gets beat. Anyone with the ig would smash Thor. Especially Reed.

roughrider
Originally posted by quanchi112
Anyone with the ig would smash Thor. Especially Reed.

Yes - you're overestimating Rune King Thor's power. He's a Skyfather and a half, but someone with the IG can fight all the Cosmic Gods & Celestials at the same time, and still win.

Thread should close now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by roughrider
Yes - you're overestimating Rune King Thor's power. He's a Skyfather and a half, but someone with the IG can fight all the Cosmic Gods & Celestials at the same time, and still win.

Thread should close now. This thread is indeed spite.

guy222
reed w/ig ftw

tkitna
Theres no way Thor can win.

rico777
Yeah I know. But its Reed Richards. Plus the infinity gauntlet isnt as powerful as its made out to be sometimes. its users usually gets beat.

laughing RKT Dies horribly

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
What the Jesus?

gogogadgetgo
blink huh no

Symmetric Chaos
Thor wins.

Air Legend
Reed wins without the IG.

Violent2Dope
The IG would only delute Reed's unfathomable power. He would be weak with it. RKT wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Thor wins. I know your joking.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by quanchi112
I know your joking.

No you don't.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No you don't.

But I hope you are .... stick out tongue

celestialdemon

Since when? An IG user has never been beat. Thanos had it, and he willingly allowed Nebula to remove it. She had it, and Warlock caused it to be removed from inside the Soul Gem (something only he could have done). Warlock then had it, and he willingly gave it up after confronting the LT. In all of those cases, all the cosmics except the LT were treated like children.

Stupid Rookie
Yeah the IG wins here 100/100

Galan007
Even Rune would've pwned Thor.

Old-Wizard.com
Namor claimed he could rip it out of richards hands if he had to. But i agree, silly post. IG wins. but the IG has clear limits, that have been defined. it hasnt beaten everyone its encountered.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Namor claimed he could rip it out of richards hands if he had to. But i agree, silly post. IG wins. but the IG has clear limits, that have been defined. it hasnt beaten everyone its encountered.

I've never seen the IG beat a multiversal being YET. But seriously, Thor is outmatched serious here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.