Mewtwo vs Jedah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
OOH SNAP, JEDAH"S GONNA GET HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM BY A POKEMON WITH THE MIND OF A SUPER COMPUTER! How's Jedah gonna get out of this one?

Fuddle
By blocking his abilities and fight him from a distance big grin

Who is Jedah?

Blax_Hydralisk
Watching this little boy b1tch and moan like this is funny.

Thread creator fails.

Furion
Jedah's like some uber dude from Darkstalkers. I know some stuff about him but ask V2D about him if you want any good info on him.

Violent2Dope
....M2 dies....Jedah just takes his soul...

Furion
OHH, BUT MEWTWO HAS TK! MEWTWO'S MIND GOES SO FAST THAT MEWTWO FLINGS JEDAH INTO THE SUN BEFORE HE CAN REACT!!!! lol

Violent2Dope
No. Jedah LAWLZ at M2 and takes his soul, turning it into a Majigen.

Furion
POKEMON DON'T HAVE SOULS! M2 WAS CREATED A MACHINE! M2 BLOWS UP JEDAH AND KILLS EVERYONE VIDEOGAME CHARACTER EVER!!!!!!!11111111
LALWLALLblowup

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Furion
POKEMON DON'T HAVE SOULS! M2 WAS CREATED A MACHINE! M2 BLOWS UP JEDAH AND KILLS EVERYONE VIDEOGAME CHARACTER EVER!!!!!!!11111111
LALWLALLblowup Okay. Let us say you are right. Jedah just cuts his head off. What's M2 gonna do? Splode his brain? It would just grow back.

Furion
MEWTWO DOES WHAT HE DOES BEST!!!!111LAUNCH JEDAH INTO THE SUNLAWLA

you do know I actually know Jedah splatters Mewtwo over the side of reality.

Violent2Dope
MEWTWO DOES WHAT HE DOES BEST!!!!111LAUNCH JEDAH INTO THE SUNLAWLA Jedah traps Jedah into the Majigen, a dimension he can't escape.

Furion
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Jedah traps Jedah into the Majigen, a dimension he can't escape.
Jedah traps Himself into a dimension he can't escape from? confused

Blax_Hydralisk
V2D dunno if you realized this, but this is a thread created by a kid who has realized that he can't actually win a debate, so he resorts to spite threads.

Furion
what he said

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
V2D dunno if you realized this, but this is a thread created by a kid who has realized that he can't actually win a debate, so he resorts to spite threads. Oh. Jedah still wins. no expression

Furion
Well duh. M2 without all that Anime crap is a worthless excuse for a videogame Character. That's all he was in the Pokemon Game. A secret character.

Burning thought
apprently M2 wins the same way he would beat kain, somehow keep jedah down forever with his GODZOR Tks!!! and win through submission....

stupid pokemon prob wont effect any living being beyond a pokemon imo

EvilAngel
I'm confused, how does your brain grow back? even with that kinda regen, it's your brain that tell other parts of your body to grow back. If you lose your brain generally you....die

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by EvilAngel
I'm confused, how does your brain grow back? even with that kinda regen, it's your brain that tell other parts of your body to grow back. If you lose your brain generally you....die The same way his head does.

EvilAngel
.......my head hurts

Violent2Dope
.......my head hurts He cuts off his own head to do an attack, and grows it back, your brain is located inside your head. Figure it out.

EvilAngel
.....no

Violent2Dope
.....no Yes ho.

EvilAngel
oh noesies

Violent2Dope
oh noesies Whateva. Jedah wins.

EvilAngel
no wai

Blax_Hydralisk
advanced regeneration is one of the things that make little sense in the world that we can't question.

Fuddle
LALWLALLblowup

You dont know much about Mewtwo, do you? stick out tongue

Furion
I do know that's he's some uber Pokemon that like to TK everything and act like a hybrid-driving smugass

Fuddle
There are a bunch of videogame characters Mewtwo would never handle smile

And Mewtwo has a soul. He is a living pokemon, just like all the others. Not a machine.

Furion
Jedah wipes M2 from Reality.

Fuddle
Okay

Sol Valentine
Pyron and SMP.

Fuddle
SMP?

Sol Valentine
Superman Prime.

Fuddle
I know nothing about Jedah so I will not say anything stick out tongue

EvilAngel
Sargeras > Jedah smile

Fuddle
There are not many characters that can match Sargeras, so most likely that is correct smile

Furion
Sargeas >>>>>>>>>> Jedah

Sol Valentine
Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sargeras.

Burning thought
Kain>>>>>>Sargeas >>>>>>>>>> Jedah

there we go

Furion
Originally posted by Burning thought
there we go

The Hell? Don't alter my words.

Sol Valentine
Batkick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kain>>>>>>Sargeas >>>>>>>>>> Jedah

Burning thought
The Hell? please alter my words.

Furion
Dan Forden>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Batkick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sargreas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jedah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kain.

Burning thought
Kain>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dan Forden>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Batkick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sargreas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jedah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Furion.

Furion
Jack Sparrow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dan forden>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Batkick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sargreas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jedah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Furion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kain stick out tongue

Burning thought
Kain>>>>>>>>>(put the highest up character in ANY > or < than list here)

Kain would break batmans leg before he can do a batkick, freeze Sergerus and possess Jedah only to be beaten down by jack sparrow......who he bites in a close confrontation and Jack becomes kains next vampire son!!

Furion
Jack Sparrow and Sargreas and Jedah and Dan Forden and Batman each take turns pissing on Kain. Then Furion runs up and writes Dracula wannabe on his face.
It's not nice to talk about your idle that way.

Burning thought
Jack Sparrow and Sargreas and Jedah and Dan Forden and Batman each take turns pissing on Kain. Then Furion runs up and writes Dracula wannabe on his face.

It's not nice to talk about your idle that way.

Dracula? Dracula would wish he had 1 millionth the powers of kain, same with the rest of them stick out tongue

Kain backhands Furion and writes mommas boy on his @ss

Furion
Furion plays Barney's I love you song on repeat before Kain can do anything and forces him to watch 15 straight hours of Dora the Stoner.

SHM
Me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else

The End.

Burning thought
Furion plays Barney's I love you song on repeat which Kain enjoys while kain loves watching 15 straight hours of Dora the Stoner.

Furion
You>>>>>>>>>>>>>Michael Myers.

Furion
Everyone makes fun of Kain for liking Barney and spam his youtube account.

Burning thought
lies, they congratulate him on seeing every episode of them 1000 times and are so jelous

Furion
The Truth, they Egg his house because of him seeing every episode of them 1000 times and are so pissed off.
Glad you finally understand

Burning thought
Glad you finally understand that kain ownes everything easily

Furion
Great, know i know that Kain can actually be beaten.
And knowing is half the battle.

Burning thought
know i know?

what sort of bad grammar is that? the type of grammer for those who think kain can lose to carbon based life forms

Furion
no, he loses to Samuel L Jackson. Sam stated by created the known universe and rebeled against Barney.

Burning thought
nah, Kain is the big omniversal and omnipotent director who orders Samuel jackson into what movies he plays in, he is simply kains puppet, as are we all

Furion
If i'm Kains puppet, then why am I making fun of him?

Burning thought
because he wants you to, its part of his big game, Kain works in misterious ways

Furion
Kain wants me to insult him? blowup

Burning thought
Kain wants me to insult him? blowup

he certainly does, he loves it, when you die youll awaken in the spectoral realm and kain will greet you and have a big old laugh about how much of a puppet you are

Furion
Thanks, then I'll die with a flaming 2 bladed chainsaw singing Barney in my arms and I'll go to "Greet Him". Kain wouldn't dare attack me cause I've got Barney on and he would destroy his favourite music.

Violent2Dope
Sargeras > Jedah smile Pyron>Sargeras, based on those funny little things called, you know, FEATS.

And Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>Pyron>Sargeras.

Fuddle
Your quest for feats happen to make Sargeras able to banish elementals stick out tongue

Burning thought
pyron is sorta like a giant fire elemental, or cosmic elemental

spectre is an uber being, similiar to LT

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Fuddle
Your quest for feats happen to make Sargeras able to banish elementals stick out tongue He banished the punk ass elementals in WoW, not an elemental like Pyron, those elementals are magic based, Pyron is not.

Fuddle
They are not based on magic.

Burning thought
lmao Pyron gets banished

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.