Monarch vs Yuga Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

Gecko4lif
Khan rapes

quanchi112
Monarch for the win.

TricksterPriest
durno Monarch is strong, but not that strong. He won't win this one.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
durno Monarch is strong, but not that strong. He won't win this one.

co signed

Lord Prime
Yuga Khan

nvrbeenwthagirl
Monarch's best feat is destroying a continent. With a wave of his hand. Yugah Khan Blinks and destroys worlds. The Only being On record able to manipulate the source without being born of the source.

quanchi112
Again Yuga Khan whipped on his sissified son and some punk ass new gods that were cut off from their power source. Its like saying Kal el beat Primes ass when he was depowered. It makes no sense. Beating someone cut off from their power source is no big thing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Again Yuga Khan whipped on his sissified son and some punk ass new gods that were cut off from their power source. Its like saying Kal el beat Primes ass when he was depowered. It makes no sense. Beating someone cut off from their power source is no big thing.

UM, When you can disconnect them from thier power source then it is. If someone where to be able to disconnect the guardians from Oan energy, I'd be like holy shit. Now stop hating.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
If someone where to be able to disconnect the guardians from Oan energy, I'd be like holy shit. Now stop hating. When AM literally warped the Central Battery, and owned the Guardians during 'COIE', I was like "holy shit". mmm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
When AM literally warped the Central Battery, and owned the Guardians during 'COIE', I was like "holy shit". mmm

Hell yeah. Treated them Like children he did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.