Galactus vs. All of Asgard and her enemies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Big G has just fed on a planet around earth's size and population.

Bentley
Galactus in a stomp.

*Looks at the what if of Galactus eating Asgard.*

janus77
damn, the whole of MU is imperilled if he's going after Asgard, which he naturally will conquer... 'cos that'll power him up beyond anything we've seen (apart from the time he ate the whole universe).

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bentley
Galactus in a stomp.

*Looks at the what if of Galactus eating Asgard.*

You are using a what if as a basis?

Bentley
Well, there is that and there is the fact that all Asgard into the destroyer armor could not do anything against one Celestial and Galactus can beat Celestials.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, there is that and there is the fact that all Asgard into the destroyer armor could not do anything against one Celestial and Galactus can beat Celestials.

Time line please. Timing is everything. How powerful was galactus. Which celestial has galactus defeated? which one did the armor face? All of asgard included her enemies surtur among others also powering the destroyer armor? The armor had to be destroyed by how many celestials?

Old-Wizard.com
Although Galactus has defeated Asgard, that was in the MC2 universe, and not the 616. Written by Mark DeFalco, Last Planet Standing was complete drival....he is a terrible writer, who has no clue about power structures in the MU. with that rant out of the way....

Yes, I do believe Galactus beats Asgard. But with all of its enemies too? Thats just silly. Surtur, Hela, all of Hela's minions, the trolls, giants, even the "Ones who site above in shadow." thats just WAAAAYYYY too much for even Galactus.

Bentley
Just one thing: If you will, in fact, ask me for all those scans, comic numbers and context, will you, in fact, concede that Galactus wins in a stomp or will you just ask me for more "proofs" of whatever excuse you can figure out once all those details are cleared?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Just one thing: If you will, in fact, ask me for all those scans, comic numbers and context, will you, in fact, concede that Galactus wins in a stomp or will you just ask me for more "proofs" of whatever excuse you can figure out once all those details are cleared?

I know better. galactus would have a hard time beating Odin. let alone all of asgard and her enemies.

Larceny
Asgard and company

Utrigita
Earth was capable of substaning Galactus in his battle with the rogue Watcher for thousands of years, it was the best meal he never had, but not sure how wins this since ALL of asgard and the enemies is a hell of a lot to fight against...

lordboo
does asgards enemys include atum/demongorge,celestails?

still odin w/destroyer armour+odinsword,surtur w/twilight and many others would be enough to defeat big g imo

Utrigita
Originally posted by lordboo
does asgards enemy include atum/demongorge,celestails?

still odin w/destroyer armour+odinsword,surtur w/twilight and many others would be enough to defeat big g imo

I was thinking that too they have a lot of enermies....

Bentley
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I know better. galactus would have a hard time beating Odin. let alone all of asgard and her enemies.

Well then, no point in looking for scans.

guy222
Celestials>Galactus FTW

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials>Galactus FTW

Indeed all of the Celestials against Galactus he doesn't stand a chance.

Bentley
Of course not, there are like, millions.

Utrigita
Exactly

celestialdemon
If this thread was Galactus vs All of Asgard, then Galactus would win hands down. Including her enemies, there's just way too much for Galactus to handle.

janus77
who are Asgard's "enemies" exactly, seems too open ended... anyone could be an enemy at some point in time.

imo Galactus still stomps it... he's several orders of magnitude above anything Asgard or all the skyfathers could ever comprehend.

Bentley
That depends about which enemies we are talking.

Utrigita
Originally posted by janus77
who are Asgard's "enemies" exactly, seems too open ended... anyone could be an enemy at some point in time.

imo Galactus still stomps it... he's several orders of magnitude above anything Asgard or all the skyfathers could ever comprehend.

The Celestials is enemies of Asgard too (from Asgards Point of View)

Bentley
Yes, Galactus has showed nothing capable of destroying a million celestials. Why is Asgard even here?

guy222
Of course not, there are like, millions.

Billions

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
The Celestials is enemies of Asgard too (from Asgards Point of View)

The Destroyer was created to combat the comin of the Celestials

Utrigita
The Destroyer was created to combat the comin of the Celestials

And what a great job it did roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Tenebrous

The UN needs to be brought to this party.

Bentley
I thought about it, but I wonder if it would be enough to kill all the celestials.

Tenebrous
I thought about it, but I wonder if it would be enough to kill all the celestials.

yes, it would...the UN erases Eternity himself. G has the power to convert Eternity to Oblivion at any time

Bentley
Yes, but I was under the impression that the celestials were not from Eternity, so the cosmic awareness would not affect them, I'm not sure if Galactus could erase them before they gang on him.

Tenebrous
Yes, but I was under the impression that the celestials were not from Eternity, so the cosmic awareness would not affect them, I'm not sure if Galactus could erase them before they gang on him.

there are different theories on the matter...as on panel evidence has conflicting views.

I subscribe to the impression that the celestials are from Eternity, as Eternity was the one explaining this. Other explanations are sometimes just conjecture...like kosmos and kubik wondering to themselves...imo.

Bentley
Master, whats your opinion on that?

guy222

eek! smile wink

Utrigita
Originally posted by Tenebrous
The UN needs to be brought to this party.

Indeed

guy222
The only problem I have with the UN, is Galactus just doesn't whip it out and use it

Originally, Galactus feared it. During the Abraxas saga, its part of him. Authors write wat they want. Editors are free to change

Billions of Celestials gang up on Big G. He won't be using any weapons stick out tongue

Got ya both, my Galactus buddies

Utrigita
The only problem I have with the UN, is Galactus just doesn't whip it out and use it

Originally, Galactus feared it. During Abraxas, its part of him. Authors write wat they want. Editors are free to change

Billions of Celestials gang up on Big G. He won't be using any weapons stick out tongue

Actually Guy in the Issue where Korvac stole the PC from Taa II galactus reaction when he got back was to immidiately pull out the UN to make sure that Korvac was killed so it depends on the situation stick out tongue

The one with reed and the UN is a little speculative Galactus has shown that he is capable of Dismounting the UN and reclaim it with a gesture but its a controversal question I agree smile

guy222
good point

didn't korvac escape....ala galactus did when morg used the un

i wish marvel would kill off reed richards....i cheered when doom just pawned his ass...but doom will lose nxt issue....its in ff

Tenebrous

Originally, Galactus feared it. During the Abraxas saga, its part of him. Authors write wat they want. Editors are free to change

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1511/galactuscelestialpinupng1.jpg

Utrigita
good point

didn't korvac escape....ala galactus did when morg used the un

Yes they did Korvac I can understand since he had all of the Knowlegde from Taa II and Galactus since he understands the UN better then practically anyone els in the low aspects department

Utrigita
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1511/galactuscelestialpinupng1.jpg

AWESOME

Tenebrous
hehe. our fun at the expense of guy's favorites cool

guy222
what scan is that from...why u big grin

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.4e130e5aee.jpg

Utrigita
hehe. our fun at the expense of guy's favorites cool

He can take it, because in the essence we all agree on that the entire Celestial race against Galactus would be a stomp in the Celestials favor while a single Celestial would lose against Galactus. big grin

Utrigita
what scan is that from...why u big grin

Why you mad

while we post art you post scans stick out tongue

cool

guy222
He can take it, because in the essence we all agree on that the entire Celestial race against Galactus would be a stomp in the Celestials favor while a single Celestial would lose against Galactus. big grin

I love these kinda debates. Guy=Celestials

My buddies Utrigita and Tenebrous=Galactus

We also agree, if it ever happens, it be a battle to behold. And u say both say Galactus, I get u laughing out loud

I in trouble though, 2 on 1. Help laughing

Utrigita
I love these kinda debates. Guy=Celestials

My buddies Utrigita and Tenebrous=Galactus

We also agree, if it ever happens, it be a battle to behold. And u say both say Galactus, I get u laughing out loud

I in trouble though, 2 on 1. Help laughing

laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.