Abraxas vs the Antimonitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Been Done.
AM 100/10

Bentley
Man, I should have looked for that. Can someone point me to it?

Priest
Abraxas

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
Abraxas

per forum rules, All combatants will fight to the best of thier abilities. Abraxas wouldn't be able to take on all of the Guardians. Let alone AM at his best. As stated in the Sinestro Arc, AM wasn't depowered, He wasn't fully at his true power lvls. Difference.

Bentley
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Abraxas wouldn't be able to take on all of the Guardians.

no expression

Utrigita
per forum rules, All combatants will fight to the best of thier abilities. Abraxas wouldn't be able to take on all of the Guardians. Let alone AM at his best. As stated in the Sinestro Arc, AM wasn't depowered, He wasn't fully at his true power lvls. Difference.

Are you serious the embodiment of Destruction that was causing the multiverse to collapse cannot kill the Guardiens there are like what ... 9 (You are thinking of the ones from Oan I assume)

Bentley
Nvr, I have always respected your points of view, I think that Darkseid can beat Thanos, that the equipment of Diana is uber and while I disagree with your conception of Myx, I respect it as your opinion.

But man, you are showing signs of being horrible DC biased, I mean, Abraxas against Guardians? Seriously?

Kutulu

I agree that Anti Monitor would win this versus battle, but I disagree on Abraxas killing the guardians. After all Abraxas was able to kill countless alternate versions of Galactus like it was child's play. He was capable of killing every version of a character throughout every universe within the multiverse simultaneously. Abraxas killing the Guardians would be child's play.

Bentley
Precisely, I can see how Abraxas could lose this battle, AM against Abraxas can be debated (hence me doing a post about it). Against the Guardians? Pleeeeease.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bentley
no expression

As in the AM did.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kutulu
I agree that Anti Monitor would win this versus battle, but I disagree on Abraxas killing the guardians. After all Abraxas was able to kill countless alternate versions of Galactus like it was child's play. He was capable of killing every version of a character throughout every universe within the multiverse simultaneously. Abraxas killing the Guardians would be child's play.

IS that why the AM couldn't kill the gaurdians? A gaurdian has NEVER been killed on panel. The best the Am could do the first time was entrap them.

Utrigita
IS that why the AM couldn't kill the gaurdians? A gaurdian has NEVER been killed on panel. The best the Am could do the first time was entrap them.

So I guess the Gaurdian that Superboy Prime killed was a replication ore something like that confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
So I guess the Gaurdian that Superboy Prime killed was a replication ore something like that confused
When you can show me Superboy killing a guardian let me know. Till then, you obviously didn't read the story.

Mr. Slippyfist
IS that why the AM couldn't kill the gaurdians? Looked like all he did was touch one...

Utrigita
When you can show me Superboy killing a guardian let me know. Till then, you obviously didn't read the story.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/sbp2.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/sbp3.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/sbp4.jpg

a gaurdian dies which I think you said hadn't happen on Panel

Bentley
Abraxas can fall against the Antimonitor, that much I can accept as debatable. But really, will you say that the Guardians would do good against a full powered AM? If not, get out.

Mr. Slippyfist
Didn't Krona kill a couple Guardians?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Didn't Krona kill a couple Guardians?

Believe so but not sure btw Mr. Slippyfist how many Guardians is there

UniOmni
Abraxas could fart, and smurfs would die.

He killed the guardian of the multiverse with a kiss, iirc.

And the AM in this arc wouldn't handily defeat a guy like Abraxas.

That's simply not true, based on what we saw from him on panel.

I'll call stalemate.

Priest
Per Forum rules states that we are using the current version of characters.
The current AM is nothing compared to its classic version. The Current AM can't even beat Galactus, how would it beat Abraxas who was killing of many versions of Galactus through out the multiverse.
And please the Guardians are overrated, one had to self destruct to attempt to kill SuperMan Prime, and failed at that. Their not as powerful as u make them out to be. smile

Tenebrous
Originally posted by UniOmni
Abraxas could fart, and smurfs would die.

He killed the guardian of the multiverse with a kiss, iirc.

And the AM in this arc wouldn't handily defeat a guy like Abraxas.

That's simply not true, based on what we saw from him on panel.

I'll call stalemate.

Roma

quanchi112
Been Done.
AM 100/10 Incorrect,all it takes is some gl's to severely weaken this character.

quanchi112
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/sbp2.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/sbp3.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/sbp4.jpg

a gaurdian dies which I think you said hadn't happen on Panel The guardians are such bums. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
The current AM is nothing compared to its classic version. The Current AM can't even beat Galactus, how would it beat Abraxas who was killing of many versions of Galactus through out the multiverse.
And please the Guardians are overrated, one had to self destruct to attempt to kill SuperMan Prime, and failed at that. Their not as powerful as u make them out to be. smile

Um, What has abraxas done that makes you think he can beat the AM? It took the power of nine guardians in prolongued battle, A galaxy blast, and SBP to Take the AM down. And even then, He was still powerful enough to become the power source for a whole new lantern core.

SpiderGauntlet
Current AM loses.

Current AM sucks alot compared to his classic self, he was getting hurt badly by a few Guardians.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Current AM loses.

Current AM sucks alot compared to his classic self, he was getting hurt badly by a few Guardians. Current Am was such a puss compared to what he used to be. Loving dc.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Current AM loses.

Current AM sucks alot compared to his classic self, he was getting hurt badly by a few Guardians.

Do you know how powerful ONE guardian is? Good lord. One gaurdian bitched hal jordan without trying. One guardian created the ring kyle used to hold a big bang. One guardian's life force was able to push SBP into the multiverse atom by atom and then allowed him enough power to punch his way into the 5th dimension as well as travel the multiverse with no use of the bleed and he also happen to tear huge chunks of the source wall out. The AM stood up to those gaurdians and then Up to a galaxy blast AFter that and still wasn't finished. Then After SBP rips thru his suit, he flees and becomes the power source for an entirely new lantern core.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by quanchi112
Current Am was such a puss compared to what he used to be. Loving dc.

Don't say puss someone might get offended wink.

Bentley
Do you know how powerful ONE guardian is? Good lord. One gaurdian bitched hal jordan without trying. One guardian created the ring kyle used to hold a big bang. One guardian's life force was able to push SBP into the multiverse atom by atom and then allowed him enough power to punch his way into the 5th dimension as well as travel the multiverse with no use of the bleed and he also happen to tear huge chunks of the source wall out. The AM stood up to those gaurdians and then Up to a galaxy blast AFter that and still wasn't finished. Then After SBP rips thru his suit, he flees and becomes the power source for an entirely new lantern core.

None of which proves him to be above Abraxas, a GL corps would be nothing to him, nor SBP, shifting someone atom by atom is not even beyond the Surfer, Odin can one shot the Surfer who is not that much about Kyle; SBP was a character that caused retcons with his fists so I'm not at all surprised at the Guardian there, a galaxy destroying blast would be nothing to Abraxas. Bottomline, none of the feats of the Guardians prepare them for this, you could throw one billion Guardians to Abraxas and he would punk them because its like throwing a billion humans against a Guardians. In the words of the Saint of Killers: Not enough gun.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bentley
None of which proves him to be above Abraxas, a GL corps would be nothing to him, nor SBP, shifting someone atom by atom is not even beyond the Surfer, Odin can one shot the Surfer who is not that much about Kyle; SBP was a character that caused retcons with his fists so I'm not at all surprised at the Guardian there, a galaxy destroying blast would be nothing to Abraxas. Bottomline, none of the feats of the Guardians prepare them for this, you could throw one billion Guardians to Abraxas and he would punk them because its like throwing a billion humans against a Guardians. In the words of the Saint of Killers: Not enough gun.
Your explaination is pathetic. You say sifting someone atom by atom is not beyond surfer. That is true. But that is pathetic becuz it's SBP being shifted. lets see surfer do that one. A galaxy destroying blast would be nothing to the AM as well if not the gaurdians hacking away with him. did you just happen to forgeth that part? You are fan boy of the most retarded kind. you say a billion gaurdians can't defeat abraxas. laughable.

Bentley
You are fan boy of the most retarded kind.

I'm done with you kiddo, you can criticize my arguments but I don't come to this forum to be insulted. Good luck.

Utrigita
Um, What has abraxas done that makes you think he can beat the AM? It took the power of nine guardians in prolongued battle, A galaxy blast, and SBP to Take the AM down. And even then, He was still powerful enough to become the power source for a whole new lantern core.

And it toke the damm Ultimate Nullifier to rid the Multiverse of Abraxas which > Everything you presented.

SpiderGauntlet
And it toke the damm Ultimate Nullifier to rid the Multiverse of Abraxas which > Everything you presented.

Hey that's the trump card if things got ugly confused.

Utrigita
Hey that's the trump card if things got ugly confused.

It was the only thing that could defeat Abraxas and not by nullifying him but by erasing the entire multiverse and remake in a way where Galactus never died and Abraxas therefor could never have came into existance.

Astner
This is the old Anti-Monitor right, the one that had some power.

Utrigita

Tony Stark
Been Done.
AM 100/10

confused

eek!

laughing

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

Your a funny guy.

Abraxas in a stomp...Is this a spite thread? Happy Dance

And no comment on a Guardian never dying on panel...
Ummm... That's strange.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

eek!

laughing

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

Your a funny guy.

Abraxas in a stomp...Is this a spite thread? Happy Dance

I love She-hulks face.

Priest
Guardians don't compare to many Galactuses throughout the multiverse no expression
A Galaxy bomb and Superman Prime don't compare to the Ultimate Nullifier. no expression
And the AM was powerful enough to be thrown into space by Superman Primeno expression

SpiderGauntlet

the AM was powerful enough to be thrown into space by Superman Prime

OMG know one kan beat him nao!111one!!1

quanchi112
Guardians don't compare to many Galactuses throughout the multiverse no expression
A Galaxy bomb and Superman Prime don't compare to the Ultimate Nullifier. no expression
And the AM was powerful enough to be thrown into space by Superman Primeno expression Correct.

Tony Stark
I love She-hulks face.

stick out tongue

Looks like someone got some bad eggnog.

Galan007
Classic AM wins.

Current AM probably looses.

Sundipped
Originally posted by quanchi112
Current Am was such a puss compared to what he used to be. Loving dc.

I wouldn't call him a puss, it's just that he hadn't reformed fully due to SMP and the Guardians actions.

I don't see why SC AM is being used in this thread because he has no feats to put him on par with Abraxas. It's a no brainer. COIE AM would waste him.

Bentley
Abraxas can destroy universes just by being close to them, how was the COIE AM defeated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.