Broken Tusk vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Okay, I may have done this already but I looked for it on the search function: couldnt find it.

So anyway, its a jungle setting, Master Chief and his Marines are surprised as an unknown attacker strikes out of nowhere. The Marines die fast though, so its Chief vs Tusk who is a veteran Predator whos also a clan leader.

Chiefs got: Battle rifle and Shotgun, 2 frag grenades

Pred: Bio-helmet with all vision modes, spear, wristblades and plasma cannon.

braz
So who would win this?? Im still kinda undecided myself, although Im leaning slightly towards Master Chief.

Inhuman
Broken tusk murders MC

(No offense but MC sucks balls) erm

braz
Originally posted by Inhuman
Broken tusk murders MC

Have u read the Halo novels?

Inhuman
Originally posted by braz
Have u read the Halo novels?

Actually i havent, but i heard that MC is suppose to be like super guy n ish in th novels. Funny he doesnt display any of that in the games. He is slow and kinda sluggish in game, ect but in the novels they make him out to be like the ultimate soldier with super powers cause the suit.

Never got into the games ( I tried to though. A few times). And I like First person shooters. Thats why i never read the novels.

braz
Hm, u like FPS but not Halo. Well, okay. Everyone has their own opinion, I can respect that. But yeah, the reason Chief doesnt do that in the game is because it would be weird and awkward with him like that for the game mechanics: In the novels he's around a class 5, can run up to 40 mph in his armor, evade gunfire, dodge plasma bolts and with help from Cortana he was able to deflect a tank missile. And his armor is also bulletproof for the most part unlike in the game. He cant freakin: lift a tank in class 80-90 strength, run 120 mph like some say roll eyes (sarcastic) or do Hulk leaps like all the fanboys ramble on about saying MC would beat someone like Thing or Colossus. laughing

Inhuman
But he cant freakin: lift a tank, run 120 mph like some say roll eyes (sarcastic) or do Hulk leaps like all the fanboys ramble on about saying MC would beat someone like Thing or Colossus. laughing

Is this in the vid game forums?

And about liking FPS... Yeah I do like em. But before halo came out I was into PC fps shooter like Unreal tournament,quake3, tribes, half life and others. Most if not all those games had already done what halo did when it came out. Just that people who were not used to pc games were WOWed by halo cause they were not used to a fps like halo(including multiplayer). I had played em, and halo seemed slow paced and boring to me compared to the fast paced(including crazy mods and mutators)in the pc FPS. Also the online multiplayer is supreme on pc.

batdude123
Originally posted by Inhuman
Broken tusk murders MC

Halo sucks balls.

snoopdogg
I'd go with Broken Tusk. That Predator was bad. I know next to nothing on MC other than the games though.

Soljer
Tusk

KK the Great
Hm, u like FPS but not Halo.

Perfectly sensible.

Like, "I enjoy having sex, but I don't enjoy being prisonraped by Big Marv."

KK the Great
And I'm sorry, but this made me chuckle.

Okay, I may have done this already but I looked for it on the search function: couldnt find it.

Recent threads by braz:

Broken Tusk and Master Chief vs
Master Chief and Predator vs 48 ODSTs
Poll: Master Chief and Predator vs 48 ODSTs
Master Chief runs the Gauntlet
Master Chief & Predator tag team
Master Chief gauntlet
Broken Tusk vs Master Chief(h2h)
Broken Tusk runs the Gauntlet
Master Chief vs 10 Scar Predators
Predator vs Master Chief
Predator vs Master Chief
Master Chief vs Predator

Inhuman
Originally posted by KK the Great

Recent threads by braz:

Master Chief gauntlet
Predator vs Master Chief
Predator vs Master Chief
Master Chief vs Predator

http://i3.tinypic.com/7xc5hkw.gif

Darth Martin
Originally posted by KK the Great

Recent threads by braz:

Master Chief gauntlet
Predator vs Master Chief
Predator vs Master Chief
Master Chief vs Predator laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.