Deathstroke vs. Longshot, Domino and Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Deathstroke

vs.

Longshot
Domino
Bullseye

each have their standard weapons. who wins in the end?

xmarksthespot
A meteor hits Deathstroke...

Gecko4lif
and he gets up and laughs it off

shiv
the meteor glows white hot and detonates
whhite hot shards of would you seriously believe it adamantium perforate Sly Wilson like a pinata.

Bullseye has a once in a lifetime moment of clarity and leaps forward knocking his teammates to the ground and tragically absorbing the full concussive force of the blast

srankmissingnin
Without prep team takes it 10/10.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Without prep team takes it 10/10.

Doubtful. Slade Wilson is a better tactician than this entire team, he is o a better fighter, and he is also immortal. I see him beating them with ease. The only person that I can see giving him a slight problem is Domino, but she would fall as well.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Doubtful. Slade Wilson is a better tactician than this entire team, he is o a better fighter, and he is also immortal. I see him beating them with ease. The only person that I can see giving him a slight problem is Domino, but she would fall as well.

He is a better tactician. He isn't a better fight... well... he's better then Longshot and maybe Domino but Bullseye would walk all over him in h2h. DS is a prep god, other then that he isn't that impressive. He has lost to Nightwing before, he has lost to Deadshot, he has lost to Bronze Tiger, he has lost to Batman, he has been stalemated by Azrael, he's even lost to Eddie Fryers... hell three of the Jokers henchmen beat him down and tossed him in a lake once.

Bullseye on his own would take the majority against Deathstroke.

CaptainStoic
Those were low showings on his part, and most likely pis/cis. He beat the hell out of Batman and told him the difference betweent the two of them was that he was trained to kill while Batman was trained to fight.

srankmissingnin
Those were low showings on his part, and most likely pis/cis. He beat the hell out of Batman and told him the difference betweent the two of them was that he was trained to kill while Batman was trained to fight.

He barely beat Batman and walked away bruised and battered. Deathstroke is incredibly fast, and strong, (superhumanly so) but he is a third rate fighter and thats why he has a hell of time dealing with streets when he doesn't a) have prep or b) get the drop on them.

They aren't low showings (well... the Joker part was but the rest weren't), those are what the majority of his showings are like. If I was going to bring up low showings I would have mentioned the time he tried to pick up an under age chick and some fat, drunk nobody came out of the bar and kicked his ass. Trust me, I've read every Deathstroke appearance except for the changes made to IC in the Hardcover release... you know, like the extra page of him getting beat down by Batman. wink

CaptainStoic
He barely beat Batman and walked away bruised and battered. Deathstroke is incredibly fast, and strong, (superhumanly so) but he is a third rate fighter and thats why he has a hell of time dealing with streets when he doesn't a) have prep or b) get the drop on them.

They aren't low showings (well... the Joker part was but the rest weren't), those are what the majority of his showings are like. If I was going to bring up low showings I would have mentioned the time he tried to pick up an under age chick and some fat, drunk nobody came out of the bar and kicked his ass. Trust me, I've read every Deathstroke appearance except for the changes made to IC in the Hardcover release... you know, like the extra page of him getting beat down by Batman. wink

Beating Batman places him at top tier as far as fighting ability, Bullseye is too soft to take Slade on he will be the first to fall. batman could put Bullseye down with one punch. Wolverine goes beyond top tier when he goes into beserker mode, this is why he can go up against opponents out of his reach.

srankmissingnin
Beating Batman places him at top tier as far as fighting ability, Bullseye is too soft to take Slade on he will be the first to fall. batman could put Bullseye down with one punch. Wolverine goes beyond top tier when he goes into beserker mode, this is why he can go up against opponents out of his reach.

... Do you know anything about Bullseye? He has fought both Elektra and Daredevil at the same time and only lost because he was hit by a truck... twice... after a multistory fall. His durability is crazy and so his his h2h skills.

Deathstroke (barely) beat Batman because he has superhuman stats and a healing factor, his lousy fighting skills are the reason Batman made him work for a win and leave the fight a battered mess.

Deathstroke

Deathstroke (barely) beat Batman because he has superhuman stats and a healing factor, his lousy fighting skills are the reason Batman made him work for a win and leave the fight a battered mess.

I wouldn't say he "barely" beat him. Batman hit him like 3 times maybe where as DS tagged Bats about 12 or 13 times. He didn't seem to be working too hard for the win when he was ground and pounding Bats for 3 panels.

llagrok
I wouldn't even give Deathstroke the majority over Longshot and Domino alone. There's no doubt that he's stronger, faster and possibly more skilled than them, but he's fighting two opponents with probability altering powers.

Madvillain
I see.

MERCILOUS
since when does bullseye have hand to hand skills? honest quesiton. I've only read old DD with him in it. back then he was a decent hand to hand fighter at best.

Slade is a very good hand to hand fighter. but he's not top tier by any means. he makes up for lack of fighting ability with increased speed and strength and reflexes and mental calculations which make his movements incredibly hard to predict. Either way it's not about hand to hand for him. the thread said he was equiped. which means he gets his sword.

Madvillain
^yes he does.

Silent Master
Beating one person with probability altering powers would be hard enough, however this team has two. The only way Deathstroke wins is if the team jobs.

llagrok
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
since when does bullseye have hand to hand skills? honest quesiton. I've only read old DD with him in it. back then he was a decent hand to hand fighter at best.

Slade is a very good hand to hand fighter. but he's not top tier by any means. he makes up for lack of fighting ability with increased speed and strength and reflexes and mental calculations which make his movements incredibly hard to predict. Either way it's not about hand to hand for him. the thread said he was equiped. which means he gets his sword.

Since he beat up Elektra?

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by llagrok
Since he beat up Elektra?

he didn't do it hand to hand...

Inhuman
DS's heart explodes

endrict
he didn't do it hand to hand...

This is a fight where DD had to choke Bullseye so he can stalemate him because he was losing the fight.

The 3rd and 4th scan is showing Bullseye beating DD in H2H

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/614/daredevilfnf1xg8.th.jpg
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1104/daredevilfnf2kf6.th.jpg
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/5121/daredevilfnfn3bi4.th.jpg
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/3303/daredevilfnf4pj6.th.jpg

MERCILOUS
ummmm what?
first off i wouldn't say those first two pages had much to do with hand to hand. Probably because Bullseye knows not to fight DD in hand to hand. and i don't know if you noticed but bullseye is passed out in that last panel. trying to pull a quick one are you?

endrict
ummmm what?
first off i wouldn't say those first two pages had much to do with hand to hand. Probably because Bullseye knows not to fight DD in hand to hand. and i don't know if you noticed but bullseye is passed out in that last panel. trying to pull a quick one are you?

Did you even read my post?

This is a fight where DD had to choke Bullseye so he can stalemate him because he was losing the fight.

^^^^WHAT DOES THIS SENTENCE SAY????

The 3rd and 4th scan is showing Bullseye beating DD in H2H

LIKE I SAID BEFORE^^^^^LOOK AT PAGE 3 & 4 THEY SHOW BULLSEYE BEATING DD IN H2H.

I just posted the hole fight, why are you looking at first two pages.

How am I pulling a fast one?

Madvillain
You aren't

starlock
Team for an easy win

jrodslam
^ Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.