captain universe powers vs current ion powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
both entities suppliment their host

which one has more sheer power

which one has greater versitility

if both had the same type of host with the same level of skill which would prove better

last i hear the uni power was weakining so for the sake of this argument we will say the power is back to it's regular power levels

CaptainStoic
I'm going to say that Ion is a mirror image of the Uni power.

lando005
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I'm going to say that Ion is a mirror image of the Uni power. you would think that with ion's current showings, still kind of sketch of how the ion power can be applied now

lordboo
capt uni whos in conqeust now?

lando005
Originally posted by lordboo
capt uni whos in conqeust now? didn't even know he was haven't been reading conquest

Sarutobi700
Captain Universe powers can make a bum like Spidey stronger than Thor. Spidey easily beat Magneto, punched Hulk into orbit ad beat a magiacally enhanced tri sentinel. If Spidey had Ions powers he wouldnt even touch Magneto

Estacado
Ion powers easily.

lando005
what are the current limits and ablilites of both? does anyone know for sure?

Citizen V
Ion.

lando005
remember this is current ion

Soljer
Originally posted by Sarutobi700
Captain Universe powers can make a bum like Spidey stronger than Thor. Spidey easily beat Magneto, punched Hulk into orbit ad beat a magiacally enhanced tri sentinel. If Spidey had Ions powers he wouldnt even touch Magneto

The power of a lantern ring easily tops anything Captain Universe Spidey pulled off.

The Ion power is a Lantern Ring on a healthy mixture of crack, meth, and steroids.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
The power of a lantern ring easily tops anything Captain Universe Spidey pulled off.

The Ion power is a Lantern Ring on a healthy mixture of crack, meth, and steroids.

But if given to a person with more power the CaptainUniverse powers are proportionally more powerful right? So theoretically you could have a UniPowered Galactus that would trump Ion powered Galactus.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But if given to a person with more power the CaptainUniverse powers are proportionally more powerful right? So theoretically you could have a UniPowered Galactus that would trump Ion powered Galactus.

Not really, I would think that the powers would keep Galactus from becoming drained, they would not necessarily make him more powerful than he has ever been. I think that they (Ion vs Uni) would cancel each other out as they both draw on the cosmos. Neither power has truly been tested to their limits so this battle should be called a draw, or perhaps using Galactus as an example was a bad idea. Either way the powers seem to be a mirror image of the other.

TricksterPriest
the Uni-power enhances strength by 50x and gives a few other powers.

Comparing it to the Ion power, IS A JOKE. As Soljer said, it's not even on par with a regular ring.

lando005
the only thing i've seen the ion power do that the uni has not displayed to this date is the ability to stop time, and i havent even seen that feat don at ion's current levels yet, other than that their power and versitility seems about the same

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.