Broken Tusk and Master Chief vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Broken Tusk, the veteran Predator whos also a clan leader teamed up with Master Chief.

Predator has all weapons available: active camo, acid-resistant wristblades, retractable spears, plasma caster(s), smart disc, netgun, wrist-bomb, speargun, bio-helmet with all vision modes and medicomp.

Chief has: Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Battle rifle, Sniper, Spartan Laser, Rockets, Plasma rifle, Carbine, Needler, Brute shot, Mauler, Missile pod, Chaingun turret, Energy Sword and Gravity Hammer. All grenade types, plenty of each. And one of all the gadgets.

Game physics not applied: Chief is faster, armor is ballistic proof(for the most part) and plasma is more effective than bullets just like in the novels.

Fights take place in a setting similar to Valhalla, only much bigger.

1. 60 ODSTs with 3 Hornets and Warthogs and 1 Scorpion - SMGs, Assault rifles, Battle rifle, Sniper and Shotgun.

2. A pack of Blooded Predators(12) and 1 Leader- plasma casters, active camo, wristblades, spears, bio-helmets.

3. Arbiter and 12 Elites- active camo, Plasma rifle, Carbine, Beam rifle, Energy Sword, plasma grenades.

4. 12 Chieftan Brutes- Plasma cannons, Gravity Hammers, Fuel Rods and Beam Rifles, Invincibility shields.

5. 32 Spartan II's- Mark IV armor(instead of Mark VI- the mark 4 has no energy shield), Assault, battle and Sniper rifles, Rockets, grenades.

6. 250 Aliens

7. 500 Aliens

8. 500 Aliens and 5 Queens

braz
Imo, 3 would be the hardest because of Arbiter, Idunno if Chief could survive, cuz u know hes goin straight for him. But I think they could beat 4 and 5. 6 might be too much. I think I overdid that a little.

snoopdogg
Did Topknot(Predator) ever die in the comics?

braz
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Did Topknot(Predator) ever die in the comics?

Yeah, Im pretty sure he did, he did in the novel.

snoopdogg
The last comic I read with him was when he was left on a planet called Bunda that was infested by Aliens bigtime. I think the chick that left him was adopted by the Predators. Machiko was her name I think. As for Topknot I don't think his death was ever shown.

braz
Hm, okay. yeah I remember Machiko, she hated that one Predator shorty though right? And they had to fight and she killed him lol.

snoopdogg
Actually I think Shorty hater her more than she hated him. She was just trying to fit in. I think she killed him on Bunda before she left the other Predators behind.

The AVP comics are all pretty good imo.

braz
Yeah, Shorty was an ass. He just made fun of her cuz she wasnt one of them and so she got mad at him and then she saved his life when they were fighting all those aliens, so he hated her like even more. Then they fought in Hunter's Planet the novel where she killed him with help from her droid friend atticus or w/e, but in the comics I think they sparred and Machiko was winning but lost on purpose. At least thats how it was in Omnibus the GN.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.