Xemnas v.s. Ganon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

EvilAngel
Been Done, Xemnas was the popular chioce, though V2D didn't agree..... no real surprise i suppose

Violent2Dope
Been made. Ganon wins. Popular opinion can go die. Popular opinion says Jedah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sephiroth, yet you disagree with that.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Been made. Ganon wins. Popular opinion can go die. Popular opinion says Jedah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sephiroth, yet you disagree with that.

How does Ganon win again?

Xemnas is faster, and more agile.

Also his spells are faster.

When i say popular chioce, i mean only you thought Ganon would win.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by EvilAngel
How does Ganon win again?

Xemnas is faster, and more agile.

Also his spells are faster.

When i say popular chioce, i mean only you thought Ganon would win. 1. Faster? More agile? Sure. Ganon is stronger, more intelligent, more experienced, more powerful, and at least as skilled a swordsman.

2. Not really.

3. And only you thot Seph would beat Jedah Dohma.

EvilAngel
1. Faster? More agile? Sure. Ganon is stronger, more intelligent, more experienced, more powerful, and at least as skilled a swordsman.

2. Not really.

3. And only you thot Seph would beat Jedah Dohma.

1. More Intellegent? he underestimates too much for him to be intellegent, cunning would be a better word. More Powerful?? lol, Kingdom Hearts > ToP

2. I think they are, not seen Ganon use any spells that rival that of Xemnas's

3. I'm sure i'm not

Violent2Dope
1. More Intellegent? he underestimates too much for him to be intellegent, cunning would be a better word. More Powerful?? lol, Kingdom Hearts > ToP

2. I think they are, not seen Ganon use any spells that rival that of Xemnas's

3. I'm sure i'm not 1. He underestimated Link once, in OoT. ONCE. Name another time. And it is completely understandable that he was a little overconfident, he has ruled Hyrule for 7 years, unopposed as a god, he thot himself invincible.

ToP is the power of the goddess that made the world, what feats does KH have?

2. He can tele, magic firebolts, turn intangible, cause mini earthquakes with a magic punch(imagine Ganon punching someone with that force), freeze over cities, destroy large castles half dead with a burst of magic energy, shapeshift, flyzor for the winzor, create barriers, turn people into bodiless souls(Xemnas still has a soul), and others I prolly forgot.

3. I'm sure you prolly are. Not even the Seph brigade thot Seph won that one.

Also, wtf is up with you? You've been acting really pissed towards me since the Jedah vs. Sephiroth thread?

EvilAngel
1. He underestimated Link once, in OoT. ONCE. Name another time. And it is completely understandable that he was a little overconfident, he has ruled Hyrule for 7 years, unopposed as a god, he thot himself invincible.

ToP is the power of the goddess that made the world, what feats does KH have?

2. He can tele, magic firebolts, turn intangible, cause mini earthquakes with a magic punch(imagine Ganon punching someone with that force), freeze over cities, destroy large castles half dead with a burst of magic energy, shapeshift, flyzor for the winzor, create barriers, turn people into bodiless souls(Xemnas still has a soul), and others I prolly forgot.

3. I'm sure you prolly are. Not even the Seph brigade thot Seph won that one.

Also, wtf is up with you? You've been acting really pissed towards me since the Jedah vs. Sephiroth thread?

1. Not played any others, I'm told he pretty arrogant in the Wind Waker

2. Xemnas is a Nobody, the whole soul thing is very debatable. Xemnas can fly and teleport. His flight speed is much faster than Ganons.

3. I'm sure SHM agreed with me

I repeated evidence too much then you deny it when you finally recongised it. I hate to repeat myself, so the denial was an added insult. Basically you offended me, i don't forgive people lightly, as i think my wanting for politeness is more than reasonable

Violent2Dope
1. Not played any others, I'm told he pretty arrogant in the Wind Waker

2. Xemnas is a Nobody, the whole soul thing is very debatable. Xemnas can fly and teleport. His flight speed is much faster than Ganons.

3. I'm sure SHM agreed with me

I repeated evidence too much then you deny it when you finally recongised it. I hate to repeat myself, so the denial was an added insult. Basically you offended me, i don't forgive people lightly, as i think my wanting for politeness is more than reasonable 1. No he wasn't. erm

2. It actually isn't. According to Yen Sid, Nobodies have souls. His flight speed is faster, til Ganon flies while intangible.

3. No he didn't.

You said Seph can tear apart cells with TK, no proof of that.

You said Seph is faster than Chaos Vince, no proof of that.

EvilAngel
1. No he wasn't. erm

2. It actually isn't. According to Yen Sid, Nobodies have souls. His flight speed is faster, til Ganon flies while intangible.

3. No he didn't.

You said Seph can tear apart cells with TK, no proof of that.

You said Seph is faster than Chaos Vince, no proof of that.

1. Okay, but he was over confident in himself before the sages got him.

2. Yen Sid says no such things, infact he suggests they don't. He says once a strong heart is stolen, the body acts on a will of it's own. He never mentions souls, don't you try to pull one on me.

3. Okay..... now what

Violent2Dope
1. Okay, but he was over confident in himself before the sages got him.

2. Yen Sid says no such things, infact he suggests they don't. He says once a strong heart is stolen, the body acts on a will of it's own. He never mentions souls, don't you try to pull one on me.

3. Okay..... now what 1. And he won't be in this fight.

2. I was wrong, it was from the Ansem Reports. It says, "without a soul or body, you die, but what about the heart?" Nobodies are just the body without a Heart.

3. LOL QUE!?

EvilAngel
1. And he won't be in this fight.

2. I was wrong, it was from the Ansem Reports. It says, "without a soul or body, you die, but what about the heart?" Nobodies are just the body without a Heart.

3. LOL QUE!?

1. How do you know?

2. That's not saying Nobodies have souls, it's sayings if you souls is attacked you will die.

Violent2Dope
1. How do you know?

2. That's not saying Nobodies have souls, it's sayings if you souls is attacked you will die. 1. Because he only showed overconfidence once, because he was used to his status as a god. He won't do it again.

2. In other words, they would be dead if they lacked a soul.

EvilAngel
1. Because he only showed overconfidence once, because he was used to his status as a god. He won't do it again.

2. In other words, they would be dead if they lacked a soul.

Well either the heartless or Nobodies don't have a soul.... now neither of them die on the spot, point disproved

Violent2Dope
Well either the heartless or Nobodies don't have a soul.... now neither of them die on the spot, point disproved Heartless do have souls, Sora became one and didn't die, and went back to being human, Nobodies also have souls, all Nobodies are is bodies without Hearts.

Burning thought
meh populour vote in these forums means nothing imo, its the debate that means everything since thats the point of the games VS forums

EvilAngel
Heartless do have souls, Sora became one and didn't die, and went back to being human, Nobodies also have souls, all Nobodies are is bodies without Hearts.

Oh yes, so the soul spilts, wait....no it doesn't, Nobodies do not have souls, with the exceptions of Roxas, who's element is the heart.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Burning thought
meh populour vote in these forums means nothing imo, its the debate that means everything since thats the point of the games VS forums
True enough, but when the only defender denies points made to him, and admits to adore the character they are defending..... you might doubt the accuracy of their judgement

Violent2Dope
Oh yes, so the soul spilts, wait....no it doesn't, Nobodies do not have souls, with the exceptions of Roxas, who's element is the heart. Roxas' element is Light first of all. Sora may have been a special case, he is the Keyblade wielder afterall.

Nobodies lack hearts, that is all, what proof is there that Nobodies lack a soul.

ThoraxeRMG
Ganon wins this

ESB -1138
When did Ganondorf ever turn someone into a bodiless soul?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
When did Ganondorf ever turn someone into a bodiless soul? Zant did in TP, all of Zant's power comes from Ganon, logically Ganon can as well.

ESB -1138
Zant did in TP, all of Zant's power comes from Ganon, logically Ganon can as well.

I played the Gamecube and Wii version of Twilight Princess...and never saw him do that.

EvilAngel
Nobodies lack hearts, that is all, what proof is there that Nobodies lack a soul.

Curious as to how you know it's light

Nobodies are shells, just bodies that act on a will of it's own, Yen Sid quote.

Violent2Dope
Curious as to how you know it's light

Nobodies are shells, just bodies that act on a will of it's own, Yen Sid quote. Yes, they lack Hearts, that is what lacking a heart does to you, Nobodies are made when someone with a strong will(or Heart) has their Heart taken by a Heartless, they become shells with no Hearts, only a body and soul. Because they lack a Heart, they lack true emotions(tho they seem to friggin show it in-game).

EvilAngel
Yes, they lack Hearts, that is what lacking a heart does to you, Nobodies are made when someone with a strong will(or Heart) has their Heart taken by a Heartless, they become shells with no Hearts, only a body and soul. Because they lack a Heart, they lack true emotions(tho they seem to friggin show it in-game).

It's never stated is Nobodies have or do not have Souls, don't make things up, hn.

Ansems report merely means a being with a soul, if their soul is attacked, they will die. Not all things have souls

Besides, looks like the soul attack claim is a dud anyway

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I played the Gamecube and Wii version of Twilight Princess...and never saw him do that.

I'll assume you're talking about Ganondorf and not Zant, because Midna explicitly stated that Zant turned all the Twili into Shadow Beasts.

Violent2Dope
It's never stated is Nobodies have or do not have Souls, don't make things up, hn.

Ansems report merely means a being with a soul, if their soul is attacked, they will die. Not all things have souls

Besides, looks like the soul attack claim is a dud anyway 1. So we just assume the Heartless took their souls too? Xemnas was a normal human til he lost his heart.

2. Prove Xemnas lacked a soul before having his Heart taken.

3. No it isn't.

EvilAngel
1. So we just assume the Heartless took their souls too? Xemnas was a normal human til he lost his heart.

2. Prove Xemnas lacked a soul before having his Heart taken.

3. No it isn't.

1. Well, yeah

2. I can't proof a negative in this instance. Can you proof it's instance?

3. kay, well to me looks liek tis

Violent2Dope
1. Well, yeah

2. I can't proof a negative in this instance. Can you proof it's instance?

3. kay, well to me looks liek tis 1. You just lost the moment you typed that. I will not just assume Heartless take souls, it has never been so much as implied or hinted. They only take Hearts.

2. They had souls before, Heartless don't take souls, they have them after.

3. Well you're wrong.

EvilAngel
1. You just lost the moment you typed that. I will not just assume Heartless take souls, it has never been so much as implied or hinted. They only take Hearts.

2. They had souls before, Heartless don't take souls, they have them after.

3. Well you're wrong.

1. Dude, wake up and smell the moca. Kingdom HEARTS, THEY DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT SOULS, OF COURSE THEY DON'T MENTION THEM

2. No, Nobodies are just bodies, nothing more, ask Wandering Flame if you don't believe me.

3. Well evidences suggests that is correct. go figure.

Violent2Dope
1. Dude, wake up and smell the moca. Kingdom HEARTS, THEY DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT SOULS, OF COURSE THEY DON'T MENTION THEM

2. No, Nobodies are just bodies, nothing more, ask Wandering Flame if you don't believe me.

3. Well evidences suggests that is correct. go figure. 1. And every normal thing in KH has a body, Heart, and SOUL. The Heartless don't take souls, Nobodies HAVE souls.

2. They are bodies without Hearts.

3. Really? Cause I coulda sworn that it was mentioned several times Zant was turning Hyrule into the Twilight realm and even did it in a cutscene, and that all of Zant's powers come directly from Ganon...

EvilAngel
1. And every normal thing in KH has a body, Heart, and SOUL. The Heartless don't take souls, Nobodies HAVE souls.

2. They are bodies without Hearts.

3. Really? Cause I coulda sworn that it was mentioned several times Zant was turning Hyrule into the Twilight realm and even did it in a cutscene, and that all of Zant's powers come directly from Ganon...

1. Nobodies are not normal, infact they are exactly the opposite of normal, they donm't even exist. No, until you find PROOF of their having souls, this is a moot point. The ansem report was merely saying if you attack a persons soul they can be killed from it, nothing more, nothing to even suggest it ment more than that.

2. No, they are shells, just bodies that act on their own will, nothing to them you don't see.

3. That is pretty bad logic you know? Kil'jaedens power comes from Sargeras and they both have unique powers. Unless you have proof Ganondorf himself has used that power, no such power belongs to Ganondorf

Furion
Ganon spanks Xemnas across the floor.

Violent2Dope
1. Nobodies are not normal, infact they are exactly the opposite of normal, they donm't even exist. No, until you find PROOF of their having souls, this is a moot point. The ansem report was merely saying if you attack a persons soul they can be killed from it, nothing more, nothing to even suggest it ment more than that.

2. No, they are shells, just bodies that act on their own will, nothing to them you don't see.

3. That is pretty bad logic you know? Kil'jaedens power comes from Sargeras and they both have unique powers. Unless you have proof Ganondorf himself has used that power, no such power belongs to Ganondorf 1. Yeah, and Nobodies were once human. They lost their Hearts. They didn't lose their soul, because if they did, they would have died. What, do you just think their souls just leave their bodies for no reason? They don't have Hearts, that is it, prove Heartless take souls.

2. No, they are bodies without Hearts. The shell thing is a metaphor on how because they lack Hearts, they have lost all human emotion and feeling.

3. Different situation. Zant is literally using Ganon's own power to do it, Sarg just raised Killy's magical power.

EvilAngel
1. Yeah, and Nobodies were once human. They lost their Hearts. They didn't lose their soul, because if they did, they would have died. What, do you just think their souls just leave their bodies for no reason? They don't have Hearts, that is it, prove Heartless take souls.

2. No, they are bodies without Hearts. The shell thing is a metaphor on how because they lack Hearts, they have lost all human emotion and feeling.

3. Different situation. Zant is literally using Ganon's own power to do it, Sarg just raised Killy's magical power.

1&2. When the heartless turn someone into a heartless that person Dies. Their heart becomes a heartless, their soul is released to the after life or whatever. As you can see between Roxas and Sora they are two different people. The soul is no longer with the body. You have no reason to claim they have souls, and your only trying for it because thats the only way Ganon can hope to beat Xemnas.

3. Proof of that? And Sargeras gave Kil a scrap of his own power

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Who wins? Mansex.

Burning thought

3. Proof of that? And Sargeras gave Kil a scrap of his own power

3. very good point imo, just because someone has power from another, or is part of them, does not make the creator have this power, i can say the same about Kain, kain gives power of his own soul to his various sons but they have many gifts kain has not, like immunity to water for Rahab

and the same with Sarg, he gave Kiljaeden some of his power, but that does not mean Sarg has all the same abilities of Killy or vice versa

ime backing this strongly because Sephiroth lovers are pushing for the fact just because Loz is part of him or some such, or created by him, Sephiroth has all of Loz' abilities only far greater, which is failed logic

Wandering Flame
Why'd you number it lol.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Why'd you number it lol.

lol...erm...for the sake of the magic of television?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.