Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami vs Onaga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Ash Crimson is dead. Upon his defeat, Iori's flames and Chizuru's Yata Mirror are restored onto them.

However, the trio will face off against their greatest (and potentially, final) challenge yet.

The Dragon King, Onaga, has begun his campaign to conquer Earth. And he has some serious backup.

Using his powers of raising the dead, Onaga has brought back Ash Crimson, Zero, Ignitz, Krizalid, Rugal Bernstein, and the Orochi Shittenou as his deadly enforcers.

Realizing that they could possibly die from this encounter, Kyo and Iori put in a call for reinforcements of their own. The Bogard Brothers, Joe Higashi, the Kyokugenryu Crew and Team Kaphwan responded.

Even Geese Howard, Ryuji Yamazaki and Wolfgang Krauser decided to join the good guys (this time around) and keep Onaga's goons occupied while Kyo and Iori fight Onaga 2-on-1.

Sado22
...who?

Snafu the Great
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b68/lazycard/onaga.jpg

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Ash Crimson is dead.

The most interesting part of that stuff by far.

brainchild81
ditto. Onaga looks dumb. MK needs to get better or end itself. He looked really tuff in that trailer. I'm guessin he beats everybody else, but Terry outlasts him somehow. Break out the confetti

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by brainchild81
Onaga looks dumb.
Once again, personal bias FTL.

MK needs to get better or end itself.
MK has been getting better, and like it or not, it won't end itself anytime soon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

brainchild81
laughing out loud Not better enough. Still waiting for them to surpass MK2. What's FTL?

Csdabest
FTL=For the loss. im still wating for them to make the combat fluent. And for subzero to get a dope costume.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Csdabest
FTL=For the loss. im still wating for them to make the combat fluent. And for subzero to get a dope costume.

I second that. The classic Lin Kuei costume is good, but his MK3 costume was my favorite.

Classic NES
How exactly has MK gotten better post MKII? The last good thing I saw from them was Shoalin monks.

Ridley_Prime
laughing out loud Not better enough. Still waiting for them to surpass MK2.
Deception surpasses MK2 easily in terms of gameplay, story, and what not.

Meh. You old timers and your lame "the older ones were better" phrases >_>...

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
I second that. The classic Lin Kuei costume is good, but his MK3 costume was my favorite.
Meh. I don't really like Subzero as much without the mask.

Originally posted by Classic NES
How exactly has MK gotten better post MKII?
How exactly has it gotten worse post MKII?

Originally posted by Classic NES
The last good thing I saw from them was Shoalin monks.
Shaolin Monks wasn't that good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.