Mewtwo & Mew Vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
Who wins?

Fuddle
I am standing before the great dilemma wether or not I will bother stick out tongue

Burning thought
the same thing that happens in the M2 fight, only diffrence is, Kain seems to have all his powers right?

it would be even easier for kain to destroy them, he would use inspire hate to simpy make them fight eachother, the wonderful thing about any Kain vs more than one fight

Violent2Dope
Double mindrape ftw.

Burning thought
you cant mind rape kain, the only things and powers they can "try" to use may be TK

Violent2Dope
Fine, they both double TK him. What defense does Kain have against that?

Also, why can't they mindrape him?

Burning thought
against TK? ime not sure, he could try and defend against their TK with his own, although theyd break kains TK easily imo, its a defence none the less, eventually their gonna lose concentration on his whole body, sooner or later his finger is going to wiggle and his shield goes up, or he sends a time bold, casts inspire hate w/e

Kain has resisted Marcus who could also completly MC large groups of full grown men....(not 10 year olds) and this was young kain

furthermore at his youngest the guardian of the concept of mind (basically greatest Mind lord ever, who broke the 7 strongest Nosgoth wizards minds with a thought) couldnt even touch kains mind....once again, pokemon with feats against 10 years olds, especially Allakazam who got beaten by them is nothing on Kain, this was the youngest kain of them all

the pokemon not gonna win this, eventually theyll lose concentration, all it takes is one slip and kains got some nasty spell on them, and thats if they can even TK against his TK and disrupt him, just one TK defend could be enough for him to move his other hand to simply put a spell on them

i wouldnt be surprised if none of their powers actually worked on Kain, half of M2 powers are actually limited from what ive seen, Ash when lifted was still moving his arms, things like that and Kains undead, hes not gonna die if M2 cuts off his airwaves, so theres nothing they can do...apart from die smile

Fuddle
I think Mew and Mewtwo will win, but I wont debate it.

Blax_Hydralisk
No one ever beats BT in a Kain thread.

No one.

Fuddle
I guess stubborness is what wins a thread around here, instead of the actual character stick out tongue

Burning thought
na, hes right, no one beats me in a Kain thread.......M2 and mew have no chance

however ime going to sleepies

IME NOT CONCEDING NO WAI!!!

but i need sleep lovies xxxxx for christmas btw

Fuddle
Like said, it is you who win and not the actual Kain.

This thread for example, I strongly believe Kain is chanceless but I will not push the point because no matter what feat I bring up, you will keep claiming Kain wins.

Merry Christmas smile

Classic NES
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
No one ever beats BT in a Kain thread.

No one.

Not even jesus.

Fuddle
Originally posted by Classic NES
Not even jesus.

Kain himself would not even have the patience to debate against him.

Violent2Dope
I beat BT in the Kain vs. Pyron thread when BT conceded. smile

Blax_Hydralisk
Liar.

Violent2Dope
Liar. I do not lie, BT conceded.

Blax_Hydralisk
I love my new siggy, that's all that matters.

Violent2Dope
I love my new siggy, that's all that matters. Raven is just another black man pretendin to be white. big grin

You switch sigs to quickly.

Blax_Hydralisk
Liar!

Burning thought
Originally posted by Fuddle
Like said, it is you who win and not the actual Kain (the same is for every debate because these battles are not canon, Kain cannot truly fight M2 or mew and vice verse so they cannot win, but yes i win the case for kain since i can debate for him since he cannot truly fight and since he is fiction cannot debate against you in truth).

This thread for example, I strongly believe (foolishly without understanding) Kain is chanceless (you dont know much about kain at all) but I will not push the point because (i cannot debate against BT, my characters have no chance but i dont want to admit it) no matter what feat I bring up, you will keep claiming Kain wins (because whatever feat you bring up is not good enough...).

Merry Christmas smile

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I beat BT in the Kain vs. Pyron thread when BT conceded. smile

pff i never concede, please show me where i said the exact words

"i concede"

Fuddle
Originally posted by Burning thought

Now your just being unneccessarily rude.

Burning thought
how is that, your being rude by trying to attack my credibility, so i attacked in kind, you attacked first not me smile

altho i dont think i attacked at all, i stated my opinion which is not a direct attack..

capiche? (however you spell that word) hazzar its a correct spelling apprently smile

Violent2Dope
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=463294&pagenumber=9

You said,"I concede". smile

Burning thought
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=463294&pagenumber=9

You said,"I concede". smile

i simply concede this debate for myself on whoever thinks first wins

not quite what i meant tho was it, its the same as its always win, so you didnt beat me or anything, i simply conceded on that footing,on whoever thinks first wins altho i know more on kain now, but regardless i mustve been on cr@ck just to say the worde "concede"

Violent2Dope
not quite what i meant tho was it, its the same as its always win, so you didnt beat me or anything, i simply conceded on that footing,on whoever thinks first wins altho i know more on kain now, but regardless i mustve been on cr@ck just to say the worde "concede" You conceded on your debate against the LT. cool

Burning thought
You conceded on your debate against the LT. cool

true, true....but i was more ignorent then than i was now for sure, i at least know some Marvel characters who i wouldnt mess with

Violent2Dope
true, true....but i was more ignorent then than i was now for sure, i at least know some Marvel characters who i wouldnt mess with What about DC? shifty

Burning thought
What about DC? shifty

yeh yeh and DC, most comics infact, since all comics have their own uber beings to try and keep up with the other, its uber beings that sell comics, not always a good story, but if someone reads a comic about a guy throwing suns and destroying galaxies, its helva lot more interesting than pictures and words on some vampire called Kain mucking about castles (ofc imo the game is good, but a magazine, ime not so sure id be so interested if i was not alrdy a fan)

Violent2Dope
Spiderman would stomp Kain. cool

Burning thought
Spiderman would stomp Kain. cool

lawls at that.......

altho the mindless fools of the comic book vs would prob think so

i think Kain would take Spiderman easily without any spells or the reaver, maybe just TK and teleportation is all he would need and spidey and infact most street levelers would be destroyed

Violent2Dope
lawls at that.......

altho the mindless fools of the comic book vs would prob think so

i think Kain would take Spiderman easily without any spells or the reaver, maybe just TK and teleportation is all he would need and spidey and infact most street levelers would be destroyed Spiderman beat Firelord, a Herald level being. cool

Burning thought
Spiderman beat Firelord, a Herald level being. cool

laughing yeh and Batman batkicks DS doesnt he? lawls

thats why i sometimes think Comics are full of Sh*t

Fuddle
Hogger takes them all big grin

Burning thought
nah nah nha, Saurfang!!

Fuddle
Hogger soloes Saurfang with no hands or feet wink

Violent2Dope
laughing yeh and Batman batkicks DS doesnt he? lawls

thats why i sometimes think Comics are full of Sh*t DS is lucky his head didn't fly off. no expression

I mean he hurt Spectre with it! batdur

Csdabest
Silver Surfer pwns alls.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Csdabest
Silver Surfer gets pwned by Thor. Fixed.

Csdabest
hahaha. Thor has nothing on Silver Surfer. Even if the comics try to state that Thor beats him. It utter bull shiz.

EvilAngel
Bad Wolf is the most powerful character ever concieved, bye bye marvel omniverse

Csdabest
You know. Im going to start a company and make a comic/novel. And he shall be the strongest charri ever

Violent2Dope
I am going to work for Marvel, and return Beyonder back to his powerlevel before the Retcon.

EvilAngel
You know. Im going to start a company and make a comic/novel. And he shall be the strongest charri ever

The Stronger a character is the more they bore me to be honest.

Take superman for instance, the guy can't be killed, where the hell is the fun in that???

Thats why i like Kingdom Hearts, nothing outta control, but still pretty powerful via normal standards.

Violent2Dope
PR Beyonder was horrendously powerful, but I still like him.

EvilAngel
Most powerful character that i like would be....Well Kyuubi, but that's beceause he's a beast, beast baddies are always cool happy

Violent2Dope
Kyuubi from Naruto<Xemnas. big grin

Also, just thot I'd share a funny comic scan with you.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/alrio5b.jpg

Csdabest
Oh my charrie will be powerful. but still likeable.

EvilAngel
No waisies

Actually it's getting pretty stupid, the energy from 4 tails blasts away entire forests, so how the hell did the 4th get near the 9 tales itself?!

Lol pwned

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by EvilAngel
No waisies

Actually it's getting pretty stupid, the energy from 4 tails blasts away entire forests, so how the hell did the 4th get near the 9 tales itself?!

Lol pwned T3h frog?

I love how Bizzaro just beats the shit outta WW, he even t!tty punched her lol!

EvilAngel
T3h frog?

I love how Bizzaro just beats the shit outta WW, he even t!tty punched her lol!

Meh maybe, but still, 4 tails power >>>>>>>>>>>> Gaara's 1 tails.

The Frog needed Naruto to draw even with it

So Csdabest Whats your character powers gonna be?

Violent2Dope
Meh maybe, but still, 4 tails power >>>>>>>>>>>> Gaara's 1 tails.

The Frog needed Naruto to draw even with it

So Csdabest Whats your character powers gonna be? Shut up frooble.

Since he says his character is gonna be the strongest ever made...double omnipotence I guess.

EvilAngel
Lol, strongest character ever made?

Funny when i think about that in temrs of physical strength. Character is walknig along, and so strong the force of the air ripples from their walking causes buildings to collapse happy

Like i said Bad Wolf is the most powerful character ever concieved.

Creator and Controller of Time, Space and Matter Seriously boring though, think something an your enemy dies, LAME

Blax_Hydralisk
This has gotten more off-topic then..

Well it's off-topic.

Violent2Dope
Lol, strongest character ever made?

Funny when i think about that in temrs of physical strength. Character is walknig along, and so strong the force of the air ripples from their walking causes buildings to collapse happy

Like i said Bad Wolf is the most powerful character ever concieved.

Creator and Controller of Time, Space and Matter Seriously boring though, think something an your enemy dies, LAME 1. World War Hulk was destroying the Eastern Seaboard with a step.

2. That's it? Are you kidding? HoM Scarlet Witch can do shit like that. She remade the Omniverse kinda(kinda).

Csdabest
My character is going to be soo strong. That when he breathes. The light breeze that exit from his lips will rip through dimensions.

Blax_Hydralisk
My character is so strong, that no matter what you're character can do, my character can still beat yours.

Csdabest
My character is soo strong an amazing. That the reason that you character can beat mine. Because your character and mine are one and the same. Just we call them by different names.

Burning thought
hehe ime making a character who would beat on your characters at the same time, Satan himself

only in my omniverse he is greater than god and can bink creation in and out of excistence, only to try and keep him from getting too boring theres a weird item in my universe sort ofl ike HOTU that gives ominpotence+1 so God and Satan could be beaten by some tramp in pjamamas who gain this item

but meh, Satan is alot cooler, he fights 4 pantheons (greek, Aztech, Norse and Egypt) of gods and wins easily while skinning Hera pyramid head style evil face

Csdabest
O.o I take it your not christian >.>

EvilAngel
If i was gonna make a character, well, think of a cheesey rip off of a Organization XIII member, that'd be like mine

1. World War Hulk was destroying the Eastern Seaboard with a step.

2. That's it? Are you kidding? HoM Scarlet Witch can do shit like that. She remade the Omniverse kinda(kinda).

1. lolz

2. Well she has the space time vortex running through her head, so she can see everything that was, everything that is, and everything that could be, at the same time. Control and stop all of space and matter in any timezone at will.

Burning thought
O.o I take it your not christian >.>

i dont follow any religion, also Christian? you mean God Christian dont you, even satanism is a branch of Christianity, and then theres right hand satanism i think its called where they actually worship Satan instead of God and belive God is evil, (they dont worship evil, so God is evil and a liar to them) and then i think theres left hand satanism which is where people belive in other people and no such thing as spirits, only your own potential and well being.

Csdabest
You knw. A yes or no woud have safficed. Specially when it was more rhetorical. >.>

Burning thought
You knw. A yes or no woud have safficed. Specially when it was more rhetorical. >.>

okie sorry, but the way you asked the question i could love and belive in Satan and still be a Christian, so the long answer was needed

Csdabest
Dont want to get into religious bate. Site might get closed down. Trust me. Another site got closed down because of a heated religious debate. I wasnt on it. but a friend was.....no survivors.

Burning thought
Dont want to get into religious bate. Site might get closed down. Trust me. Another site got closed down because of a heated religious debate. I wasnt on it. but a friend was.....no survivors.

hmm sad there is a religious forum somewhere tho in KMC, i used to debate in there but got bored, too many prophets who dont rly listen to what your saying like JIA altho he was polite i suppose

Blax_Hydralisk
NO U!

Violent2Dope
EDIT

Violent2Dope
If i was gonna make a character, well, think of a cheesey rip off of a Organization XIII member, that'd be like mine

1. lolz

2. Well she has the space time vortex running through her head, so she can see everything that was, everything that is, and everything that could be, at the same time. Control and stop all of space and matter in any timezone at will. 1. Already made one...well, not really a ripoff, I stole their costume for him tho.

2. Retarded huh?

3. And Classic Beyonder destroyed galaxies(or was it stars?) by thinking too hard about anything and could easily wipe out a Multiverse, for he had the power of millions. The LT also exists outside of time, so time powers are nothing to him.

Sol Valentine
Zomulgustav wins.

EvilAngel
1. Already made one...well, not really a ripoff, I stole their costume for him tho.

2. Retarded huh?

3. And Classic Beyonder destroyed galaxies(or was it stars?) by thinking too hard about anything and could easily wipe out a Multiverse, for he had the power of millions. The LT also exists outside of time, so time powers are nothing to him.

1. lol, lets admit it though, their costum is strangely awesome looking

2. maybe

3. And? Any being that exists period is weaker than the Bad Wolf. lolz

Violent2Dope
1. lol, lets admit it though, their costum is strangely awesome looking

2. maybe

3. And? Any being that exists period is weaker than the Bad Wolf. lolz 1. Yepperz.

2. Your mother.

3. LOL QUE!?

Also, Classic Beyonder existed beyond time.

Burning thought
he thought he did, but eventually it turns out hes just a cosmic cube

Violent2Dope
he thought he did, but eventually it turns out hes just a cosmic cube Notice the Classic I put before Beyonder.

Burning thought
no such thing rly in cannon, since all he was, was a Cube the whole time smile

Violent2Dope
no such thing rly in cannon, since all he was, was a Cube the whole time smile Are you aware what a retcon is?

Burning thought
its when another designer/editor decides to step in and change something

unfortunatley, in canon, he still never excisted, he was always a cube smile

Violent2Dope
its when another designer/editor decides to step in and change something

unfortunatley, in canon, he still never excisted, he was always a cube smile PRE-Retcon Beyonder existed. I can go buy the comic. I have the scans. And like it matters, current Beyonder would still beat Kain's ass.

Burning thought
PRE-Retcon Beyonder existed. I can go buy the comic. I have the scans. And like it matters, current Beyonder would still beat Kain's ass.

nah, Kain would just laugh as a digital image as the little cosmic cubes comic starts gathering dust and eventually swept up and thrown with the rest of the old age trash

Violent2Dope
nah, Kain would just laugh as a digital image as the little cosmic cubes comic starts gathering dust and eventually swept up and thrown with the rest of the old age trash Beyonder would think hard and blow up Nosgoth.

Burning thought
Beyonder would never blow up nosgoth.......seriously.....no version of him

Beyonder would however slap the DS unvierse into nothingness for real and make pyron even after pyron had eaten the whole universe into his little b*tch

Violent2Dope
Beyonder would never blow up nosgoth.......seriously.....no version of him

Beyonder would however slap the DS unvierse into nothingness for real and make pyron even after pyron had eaten the whole universe into his little b*tch Beyonder would blow up Nosgoth from the outside of Nosgoth. Amy is a weak supreme being, only having control over a few dimensions. PATHETIC!!!

Yeah. And?

Classic NES
Wait, you believe that "Pre-Retconned Beyonder" can't destroy nosgoth?

Violent2Dope
Wait, you believe that "Pre-Retconned Beyonder" can't destroy nosgoth? I think he does. mmm

Classic NES
He has to be joking, no one can be that much of a fanboy.

Burning thought
Beyonder would blow up Nosgoth from the outside of Nosgoth. Amy is a weak supreme being, only having control over a few dimensions. PATHETIC!!!

Yeah. And?

shes a supreme being, as such...she could not be beaten by Comic Beyonder

Classic NES
Guess I was wrong, it is possible.

Burning thought
Classic you dont even know what ime talking about, infact do you even know who Amy herring is?

show me a photo of Beyonder crushing up his own creator, then ill give up the goose......

Classic NES
This is so ridiculous, that I'm not even gonna argue it. It's obvious you don't know much about beyonder. So, I'll leave it at that.

Violent2Dope
shes a supreme being, as such...she could not be beaten by Comic Beyonder The Amy thing was a joke. But PR Beyonder would CRUSH Nosgoth. He wouldn't even have to be in it...now that I think about it, IG makes the user the god of the universe, and Beyonder>>>>>>That.

Burning thought
The Amy thing was a joke. But PR Beyonder would CRUSH Nosgoth. He wouldn't even have to be in it...now that I think about it, IG makes the user the god of the universe, and Beyonder>>>>>>That.

no he woldnt have to be in it, but just because hes not in it doesnt mean his power would effect it even more, the Nosgoth itself would have its own powers and protections...

he can be God of the unvierse all he likes , nothing in fiction can make a being equel to the creator, especially against a creator from another fiction because nothing another creator writes to try and disrupt another fiction is canon, so it doesnt mean anything

This is so ridiculous, that I'm not even gonna argue it. It's obvious you don't know much about beyonder. So, I'll leave it at that.

please dont butt into conversations you know nothing off, just a tip, ill charge for the next one wink

i know Classic one could tumble multiverses and bla bla bla and all that, have a merry xmas

Violent2Dope
no he woldnt have to be in it, but just because hes not in it doesnt mean his power would effect it even more, the Nosgoth itself would have its own powers and protections...

he can be God of the unvierse all he likes , nothing in fiction can make a being equel to the creator, especially against a creator from another fiction because nothing another creator writes to try and disrupt another fiction is canon, so it doesnt mean anything 1. He shatters the Multiverse Nosgoth is in. Amy has no power over Classic Beyonder.

2. TOAA drives to Amy's house and puts a bullet in her head. smile

Classic NES
I.G. is the power of the creator, and Classic Beyonder is above even that.

Burning thought
1. He shatters the Multiverse Nosgoth is in. Amy has no power over Classic Beyonder.

2. TOAA drives to Amy's house and puts a bullet in her head. smile

1. no but Beyonder has no power over Amy or her rules

2. meh, theres loads of designers who have the script of the game in their hands, wheras who has a script for comics? no one do they, its designed over a period as they go along isnt it? its not like theres a massive script of events, which means TOAA if he managed this, ends up in the lockup, Marvel would freeze

then EA would buy it and make a rly rubbish game and well all laugh about it

I.G. is the power of the creator, and Classic Beyonder is above even that.

nothing can be above the power of the creator......he didnt write his own comic....

Classic NES
So, wait by above the creator, you mean the creator of the series. Are you implying that Amy is above the actual creator of LOK?

EvilAngel
1. Yepperz.

2. Your mother.

3. LOL QUE!?

Also, Classic Beyonder existed beyond time.

2. quit obsessing plz

3. If you exist you are weaker than her, he has complete control over everything, every atom of all things, even alternate dimensions

Burning thought
So, wait by above the creator, you mean the creator of the series. Are you implying that Amy is above the actual creator of LOK?

what?

Amy is the writer herself, she is master of the series....basically, as are the rest of the LOK creators, so yeh their all above anything in the LOK universe

as is the writer, creator etc etc, the TOAA of Marvel, no one can be above the writers, their real

Classic NES
No shit, but who the hell debates the actual creators in versus? Anyway, Beyonder crushed Nosgoth.

Burning thought
No shit, but who the hell debates the actual creators in versus? Anyway, Beyonder crushed Nosgoth.

nah, he doesnt, thats where you fail, because the creators have a nice rule that protects Nosgoth, Beynder can do nothing to it, nor can the entire Marvel, DC etc etc verses at once wink

Violent2Dope
That warped logic works for Marvel and DC too, and pretty much any fictional universe.

Burning thought
That warped logic works for Marvel and DC too, and pretty much any fictional universe.
well sure if you can find me proof where they have the rules that would protect marvel, but as ive seen it, Marvel is not immutable and its not stated to be such, so no...your running along the wrong side of logic ime using unless you can find an official quote for a rule that may protect marvelverse from such things

obviously Classic beyonder would destroy Nosgoth by accident if somehow a KMC thread creator took away the rules the Creators of the series put in place ,but unfortunatley, they do not smile

Violent2Dope
well sure if you can find me proof where they have the rules that would protect marvel, but as ive seen it, Marvel is not immutable and its not stated to be such, so no...your running along the wrong side of logic ime using unless you can find an official quote for a rule that may protect marvelverse from such things

obviously Classic beyonder would destroy Nosgoth by accident if somehow a KMC thread creator took away the rules the Creators of the series put in place ,but unfortunatley, they do not smile Because the writers decide what happens in Marvel. If something another writer does that is disliked, it gets retconned. Marvel would not let Kain kill Spiderman.

Classic NES
Using BT's logic, then the creators should have to actually fight each other to determine who has a stronger universe.

Burning thought
Because the writers decide what happens in Marvel. If something another writer does that is disliked, it gets retconned. Marvel would not let Kain kill Spiderman.

it wouldnt have a choice tho if Spiderman was in Nosgoth, technically they wouldnt be able to do anything, ofc Spiderman would be deleted from time if he came in, but for the sake of KMC, the debates are said so that characters can fight eachother

however whos gonna make a special KMC thread of Beyonder VS Nosgoth, as i said, technically, no being could harm Nosgoth apart from the LOK creators but in a KMC battle, people would take those limitations off, but this is only spiderman not whole of a planet

Burning thought
Using BT's logic, then the creators should have to actually fight each other to determine who has a stronger universe.

no that was V2Ds logic, my logic is looking at the Fiction, however if a supreme force (Amy herring) makes a rule, and this does not allow a super powerful marvel character to interfere, then the fictional rule is stil made by a supreme and this super character cannot do anything

its not the creators fighting, that would be ridiculous....its fiction VS fiction, unfortunatley for Marvel, afaik, they have nothing in their fiction stopping kain killing spiderman

Classic NES
We bend rules for the sake of debate, otherwise all versus are impossible. erm

EDIT: I can't believe your calling amy herring a supreme force.

Burning thought
We bend rules for the sake of debate, otherwise all versus are impossible. erm

ofc, but thats using the logic ime not using, what your saying is obvious

Classic NES
That logic makes is counter productive in debates and therefore illogical.
So, why would you even bring it up? Classic beyonder destroys Nosgoth.

EvilAngel
Kain is infinitly cooler than superdobe

Burning thought
That logic makes is counter productive in debates and therefore illogical.

whta logic? as i said, yeh it does

however logic thats set in rules by a creator in the fiction is just as real as any other rule/power in fiction and so only a special rule like kain is not invulerable or ganon is not invuelrable rules has to be added for Nosgoth

Amy herring is supreme force, shes a creator, just like the writers of Marvel are, if Marvel want they cant delete and retcon all their characters into tramps and scallywags

nah, he doesnt touch Nosgoth, because your losing the point, the point is that what the rule is, is still Fiction, part of the Nosgoth fiction....technically, we have to weaken and take away that rule for poor little Beyonder to do diddily squat

Violent2Dope
Kain is infinitly cooler than superdobe Who?

Classic NES
What rule prevents him from erasing nosgoth?

EvilAngel
Who?

Superdobe = superman

who is a super dobe as a matter of opinion.

Burning thought
What rule prevents him from erasing nosgoth?

time immutable rule set down by LOK team itself, it means nothing can really change Nosgoth, that includes having it blow up and disapear altogether since thats a change

Classic NES
Superman sucks.

Classic NES
time immutable rule set down by LOK team itself, it means nothing can really change Nosgoth, that includes having it blow up and disapear altogether since thats a change

That's nice, but Classic Beyonder is omnipotent. Meaning he can do anything and everything.

Violent2Dope
Superman doesn't really suck, the writers do.

Superman Prime is fvckin awesome tho.

Classic NES
Superman doesn't really suck, the writers do.

Superman Prime is fvckin awesome tho.

Superman Prime is awesome.

Burning thought
That's nice, but Classic Beyonder is omnipotent. Meaning he can do anything and everything.
yeh which is where he hits a block because he is trying to break a rule created by someone above him, who is Amy herring, who is creator

he cannot overrule, a rule created by a creator in their own realm...a specific rule, afraid nots

Amy spills ink on Beyonder comic, so much for omnipotence

Violent2Dope
Superman Prime is awesome. He pwned Mxy for Christ's sake!!!

Burning thought
He pwned Mxy for Christ's sake!!!

not rly, as he says at the end he was jokin all along, in a serious fight no superman could pwn mxy, at least not Prime

Classic NES
Amy Herring is the writer, dude. She's barred from this debate because she is not a video game character, mane. We debate by rule set by the creators, and the creator of Beyonder gives him the the ability to do anything.

Burning thought
Amy Herring is the writer, dude. She's barred from this debate because she is not a video game character, mane. We debate by rule set by the creators, and the creator of Beyonder gives him the the ability to do anything.

yeh which unfortunatley is trying to go against a rule set by Amy and the gang of LOk that nothing can touch Nosgoth.....its a rule which is what ime saying...in the game...Beyonder cannot overrule this, so he better just hop along elseware

Classic NES

Amy spills ink on Beyonder comic, so much for omnipotence

What would that do? laughing

Classic NES
yeh which unfortunatley is trying to go against a rule set by Amy and the gang of LOk that nothing can touch Nosgoth.....

And Beyonders rule is that he can do anything, created by his writers. Unless, Nosgoth is stated to be omnipotent or is resistant to omnipotent beings, that ability is useless.

Burning thought
What would that do? laughing
ruin his comic book..durr and the beyonder in those pages wil be blurred out

Burning thought
And Beyonders rule is that he can do anything, created by his writers.

then nothing happens by default

Violent2Dope
not rly, as he says at the end he was jokin all along, in a serious fight no superman could pwn mxy, at least not Prime I guess he was also jokin when he ran like a b!tch back to the 5th dimension, cryin like a pussy begging his girlfriend to seal the portal?

And the writers have confirmed Mxy is scared of SMP.

Classic NES
then nothing happens by default

Show me what rule or logic states this?

Burning thought
Show me what rule or logic states this?

well you say by his writers he can do anything, and by LOk writers, nothing can do anything to Nosgoth, so this cnanot be debated

Violent2Dope
well you say by his writers he can do anything, and by LOk writers, nothing can do anything to Nosgoth, so this cnanot be debated Seriously? Wtf are you talkin about?

Burning thought
I guess he was also jokin when he ran like a b!tch back to the 5th dimension, cryin like a pussy begging his girlfriend to seal the portal?

And the writers have confirmed Mxy is scared of SMP.

rubbish, mxy can apparently wipe away the multiverse with a thought and his done it too....

i made a SMP VS mxy thread in Comic book vs i think....Mxy was the winner rly, since he was joking, he could easily kill SMP....

Burning thought
Seriously? Wtf are you talkin about?
seriously, read the rest of the thread

Classic NES
well you say by his writers he can do anything, and by LOk writers, nothing can do anything to Nosgoth, so this cnanot be debated

Source, show me where it states that nothing can effect nosgoth. Because you mention it cannot be changed by time and now it's become: Nosgoth cannot be effected by nothing.

Classic NES
Seriously? Wtf are you talkin about?

The world will never know.

Violent2Dope
rubbish, mxy can apparently wipe away the multiverse with a thought and his done it too....

i made a SMP VS mxy thread in Comic book vs i think....Mxy was the winner rly, since he was joking, he could easily kill SMP.... 1. With magic. What is SMP immune to? OH YEAH! MAGIC!!!

2. I couldn't care less wtf they think. According to the writers, SMP beat his ass fair and square. Writers>KMC members.

Burning thought
Source, show me where it states that nothing can effect nosgoth. Because you mention it cannot be changed by time and now it's become: Nosgoth cannot be effected by nothing.

yes because Nosgoth is part of time, so anything that tries to happen to it, that isnt part of the original time line, simply wont happen as if it never happened.....time is immutable

http://www.thelostworlds.net/Defiance/Question_and_Answer_with_Jen,_Richard,_and_Kyle.html

here they say time is immutable, you cannot change time.....time lines are written in Nosgoth, no being can change this time line

Classic NES
DC writers have stated that they do not care about continuity.

Burning thought
1. With magic. What is SMP immune to? OH YEAH! MAGIC!!!

2. I couldn't care less wtf they think. According to the writers, SMP beat his ass fair and square. Writers>KMC members.

1. nah, its super science ,not realy magic, Wiki is the only source ive found that explains it as magic, also theres ways of being killed by an effect of magic on another object or being to allow that thing to kill prime

2. "shrug"

but anyway merry Xmas to both of you big grin keep trying to see Nosgoth or Kain flattened laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
1. nah, its super science ,not realy magic, Wiki is the only source ive found that explains it as magic, also theres ways of being killed by an effect of magic on another object or being to allow that thing to kill prime

2. "shrug" 1. Super science magic.

2. That's right ho, take it.

Classic NES
No. Time in the world of Legacy of Kain is basically immutable - those who travel through it can't change history, because they didn't.

How does a tidbit about time travel not being able to change history equate to the world of nosgoth invincible? Only BT knows.

Burning thought
1. Super science magic.

2. That's right ho, take it.

1. show me plz your source that states he is super science magic, and not a "type of super science" that can be considered magic

2. k,thanks

Burning thought
No. Time in the world of Legacy of Kain is basically immutable - those who travel through it can't change history, because they didn't.

How does a tidbit about time travel not being able to change history equate to the world of nosgoth invincible?

because time is alrdy written, Nosgoth is not written to blow by the hand of Beyonder, so do the math.....

Classic NES
BT's right, fifth dimensional imps use Supra Science.

Violent2Dope
1. show me plz your source that states he is super science magic, and not a "type of super science" that can be considered magic

2. k,thanks 1. The comic. It was retconned I think.

2. Your welcome.

Wandering Flame
2. That's right ho, take it. laughing out loud

Classic NES
because time is alrdy written, Nosgoth is not written to blow by the hand of Beyonder, so do the math.....

Yes, it's pre-written because of fate. A concept that Classic Beyonder transcend seeing that he's omnipotent.

EvilAngel
Yes, it's pre-written because of fate. A concept that Classic Beyonder transcend seeing that he's omnipotent.
LOL, You need to be transcendant to mess with fate.

Classic NES
LOL, You need to be transcendant to mess with fate.

Omnipotents Transcends Transcendents and Abstracts. erm

EvilAngel
Omnipotents Transcends Transcendents and Abstracts. erm

Er, you sure bout that??

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>