Fallen One & Thanos vs. Hal Jordan & Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Fight takes place in the cold, abyss of space.

Thanos
and
Fallen One

vs.

Hal Jordan
and
Martian Manhunter

who wins?

llagrok
Hal's feats are pretty good, but I don't think he can take more than 1 or 2 wins from Thanos. MM could probably take a slight majority from the fallen one, but I don't think that the duo can take down Thanos and his herald.

Make it Hal, Kyle and Guy then I might reconsider.

guy222
fallen one didn't do anything....but thanos gives team one the win

quanchi112
Thanos and Fallen One for the win.

Bouboumaster
Thanos soloes the field.
WTF is happening on this board!?

Thanos is a skyfather lvler who stood against the FRIGGIN' Odin and against DP Tyrant! And that vas BEFORE an upgrad!

Hal Jordan is considerate to be equal or maybe under Silver Surfer in term of power. Thanos eats the like of Silver Surfer for breakfest!

MM is a non-factor since Fallen One would fry is ass.

It's not even two or one victory for team 2, it's zero victory. It's in fact a spite thread!

The match goes like this: Fallen One go drink a martini. Thanos one shot MM, and then go after Hal. Hal, knowing that Thanos already beat Surfer in like what... four panels, decide to bfr himself, to preserve life. Thanos return where Fallen One his, and destroy him win a tought, taking his martini for victory prize.

Madvillain
hmm..

Val
Reported.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Val
Reported.

lol, why?

Violent2Dope
Thanos soloes.

Val
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
lol, why?
I find this thread offensive as a Hal Jordan fan.

Gecko4lif
team 1

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Val
I find this thread offensive as a Hal Jordan fan. Who puts Kyle above Hal... shocklaugh

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is a bad Thread. Maybe if it were Fernus And JOrdan, I'd think it was a good thread, but it's very lopsided. Thanos likely can beat Jordan and MM with minimul effort.

Bad Ash231
MM gets one-shotted for some reason...

janus77
oh this is just monumental spite.
Surfer can't even make Thanos break a sweat and you're putting Hal and MM against him???

Thanos solos, simple as. 10/10 to Thanos.

oh, yeah forgot, The Fallen One ... umm, does he look good in a skirt and pom poms, because he's really not much use for anything else here? confused

(saying that, he could easily solo them too)

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos soloes the field.
WTF is happening on this board!?

Thanos is a skyfather lvler who stood against the FRIGGIN' Odin and against DP Tyrant! And that vas BEFORE an upgrad!
/B]

Thanos isnt skyfather level

thanos got stomped by tyrant and odin.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

So going toe to toe with odin(most powerfull skyfather). Even though he didn't win, doesn't make thanos skyfather level?
And this was before his latest amp.

Thats like saying manny ramirez isnt as good as Alex rodriguez, SO that means manny isn't a major leage baseball player. He deserves to be in the minor leagues because he isnt as good as A-Rod.

Val
Originally posted by Inhuman
So going toe to toe with odin(most powerfull skyfather). Even though he didn't win, doesn't make thanos skyfather level?

No. ermmnone

And that baseball analogy is pretty weak.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Val
No. ermmnone

And that baseball analogy is pretty weak.

it proves its point cool

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
oh this is just monumental spite.
Surfer can't even make Thanos break a sweat and you're putting Hal and MM against him???

Thanos solos, simple as. 10/10 to Thanos.

oh, yeah forgot, The Fallen One ... umm, does he look good in a skirt and pom poms, because he's really not much use for anything else here? confused

(saying that, he could easily solo them too) laughing thumb up

quanchi112

thanos got stomped by tyrant and odin. Darkseid got his ass kicked by Superman who is below skyfather level.

Larceny

Two characters whom would completely trash DS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Larceny
Two characters whom would completely trash DS.

Based upon what? Tyrant one shotted some top tiers. SO has DS. Odin is a far cry from his silver age self. Yet you still rate him as if his most recent showings were as uber as his silver age showings. Bias is only bias when it's the popular idea that is being attacked.

Val
I'm guessing this is the start of yet another exciting round of Thanos Vs. Darkseid?

Larceny
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Based upon what? Tyrant one shotted some top tiers. SO has DS. Odin is a far cry from his silver age self. Yet you still rate him as if his most recent showings were as uber as his silver age showings. Bias is only bias when it's the popular idea that is being attacked.

He was never beaten by a top tier, something DS is all too familiar with.

His best feat was done within 10 years of his last showings. He tore at the multiverse, sent shock waves through every plain of existence, destroyed long dead galaxies, and reignited suns in 1996. He died in 2002.

DS gets trashed by both.

Val
I knew it. sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
He was never beaten by a top tier, something DS is all too familiar with.

His best feat was done within 10 years of his last showings. He tore at the multiverse, sent shock waves through every plain of existence, destroyed long dead galaxies, and reignited suns in 1996. He died in 2002.

DS gets trashed by both.

HE ran from someone that got defeated by a top tier. DS got defeated by One top tier in a depowered State. Nice try tho. I'ts obvious you don't read too much DC. IT's ok. I forgive you.

Larceny
HE ran from someone that got defeated by a top tier. DS got defeated by One top tier in a depowered State. Nice try tho. I'ts obvious you don't read too much DC. IT's ok. I forgive you.

Sure Nvr, I don't read DC, I just read the comic where DS ran from Batman and Superman. smile

Oh, and whatever happened to your "Odin is a far cry from his silver age self"?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sure Nvr, I don't read DC, I just read the comic where DS ran from Batman and Superman. smile

Oh, and whatever happened to your "Odin is a far cry from his silver age self"?

Odin is a far cry from his silver age self. OH and The comic that I read had DS running from being stuck on the source wall. I also so DS take a shot from highfather's staff before He gets attacked. If Odin gets hit by a smack from The Twilight sword, and then Captain america comes along and makes him bleed, Guess what I would think? h That ****ing twilight sword packs a hell of a wallop and weakened Odin to the point where Cap could draw blood. Of course you know, Only a logical non biased person would think s rationally.

Larceny
Odin is a far cry from his silver age self. OH and The comic that I read had DS running from being stuck on the source wall. I also so DS take a shot from highfather's staff before He gets attacked. If Odin gets hit by a smack from The Twilight sword, and then Captain america comes along and makes him bleed, Guess what I would think? h That ****ing twilight sword packs a hell of a wallop and weakened Odin to the point where Cap could draw blood. Of course you know, Only a logical non biased person would think s rationally.

How can that be when his best showing was done in this era? eek!

Running from Superman who threatened to stick him back on the source wall. laughing

Just keep twisting. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl

Running from Superman who threatened to stick him back on the source wall. laughing

Just keep twisting. wink

A guy who just got blasted by a weapon , that in the same story was said to make Highfather nearly invincible, senses danger and leaves and that is a bad showing? I also seem to remember the planet moving towards the source wall.

Larceny
A guy who just got blasted by a weapon , that in the same story was said to make Highfather nearly invincible, senses danger and leaves and that is a bad showing? I also seem to remember the planet moving towards the source wall.

You dogged my first question. Could it be because you were proved wrong? smile

Just keep twisting Nvr. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
You dogged my first question. Could it be because you were proved wrong? smile

Just keep twisting Nvr. laughing

Didn't avoid the question. Didn't care to answer it. Odin isn't the guy he used to be in my eyes. Even one writer said he was planetary lvl in power. A recent showing of DS shows him bitching An entire group of Top tiers and above the top tiers and even a skyfather. Creating alter realities and sustaining his own earth in a black hole. What makes you think Odin Or Tyrant would steam roll a being like that? I am amazed at the hateration. But it's cool. I tire of you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
I knew it. sad
THere must always be someone to champion the underdog. ALWAYS.

quanchi112
Based upon what? Tyrant one shotted some top tiers. SO has DS. Odin is a far cry from his silver age self. Yet you still rate him as if his most recent showings were as uber as his silver age showings. Bias is only bias when it's the popular idea that is being attacked. Ds is a far cry from his precrisis self. Batman hurt him. laughing laughing

Tyrants breathing would kill Batman.

quanchi112

Just keep twisting. wink It is plain for all to see. Ds looked like such a fool in that story. Ds fans are all riled up and rightfully so. Things have gone from bad to worse.

quanchi112
Didn't avoid the question. Didn't care to answer it. Odin isn't the guy he used to be in my eyes. Even one writer said he was planetary lvl in power. A recent showing of DS shows him bitching An entire group of Top tiers and above the top tiers and even a skyfather. Creating alter realities and sustaining his own earth in a black hole. What makes you think Odin Or Tyrant would steam roll a being like that? I am amazed at the hateration. But it's cool. I tire of you. Just remember the Doomsday beatdown. smile

quanchi112
THere must always be someone to champion the underdog. ALWAYS. This proves you dont even believe what you post.

Hazsekswthurmom

Just keep twisting. wink If had actually knew of the context of that comic, you should be able to understand that he wasn't running from Superman......but hey, it's cool to be ignorant towards anything Darkseid related. smile

janus77
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
If had actually knew of the context of that comic, you should be able to understand that he wasn't running from Superman......but hey, it's cool to be ignorant towards anything Darkseid related. smile
the universe is spherical, run away from someone long enough and you're in effect running towards them?

confused

(yeah, got no real interest in this DS stuff, just j/k smile )

2damnloud
MM phases and rips out Thanos' brain.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Just remember the Doomsday beatdown. smile I remember the squirrel girl beat down sad

llagrok
Thanos survived Odin for a couple of panels, impressive.

Thor stalemated Zeus for over two months.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by llagrok
Thanos survived Odin for a couple of panels, impressive.

Thor stalemated Zeus for over two months. Zeus had trouble with the Avengers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.