Popeye vs sbp - slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
with spinach

no bfr

same speed

Inhuman
popeye with spinach is unbeatable

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Inhuman

Violent2Dope
Same speed? So you are lowering Popeye's speed to be equal with SBP's?

janus77
SBP attacks the spinach first, H-V frying all the spinach in the battle zone. thereafter he flies high in the atmosphere (avoiding bfr) and waits for Popeye's spinach-power to run out.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Inhuman
I don't know, that Jafar-type guy was taking him on head to head.

grey fox
Popeye punches SBP so hard that it reverses every retcon in existence, in fact it reverses everything straight back to the beginning of all existence.

What , you didn't think the Sources master was god did you ?

lando005
with or without spinach? if he gets even a mouth full smp dies

Xplosive
After spinach, if needed, he could do everything. smile

guy222
popeye ftw

lando005
the only way smp could win is if he speed blitz's popeye before he eats the spinach and eats it himself

smp on spinach = we're all f**ked!

janus77
unless it's kryptonite-laced spinach, that Olive's wily you know! yes

rougeredmage
i can see a spinitch empowered popeye useing his transformation punch power on superman/boy/thing person. to turn him into a toy soldier or something like that. thus popeye wins

King Kandy
Dude, how could Spinach-popeye beat SBP if he couldn't beat a Jafar ripoff who could walk on walls?

lando005
Originally posted by King Kandy
Dude, how could Spinach-popeye beat SBP if he couldn't beat a Jafar ripoff who could walk on walls? i dont remember what your talking about

Violent2Dope
In all honest, wtf are you all talkin about?

yugotank
Popeye

Kutulu
Popeye would reality punch SBP back to being a baby boy in a kryptonite crib sucking on a red sun pacifier.

horrorwolf
lol@this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.