Respect Monarch (countdown)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

no_limits
The awesome enigma that is monarch.....

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by no_limits
The awesome enigma that is monarch.....

WTF?

no_limits
lol well i dunno. just i heard this guy is bad ass but even so SMP is man and i reckon he'd take him out. wanna see scans that will prove me otherwise

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by no_limits
lol well i dunno. just i heard this guy is bad ass but even so SMP is man and i reckon he'd take him out. wanna see scans that will prove me otherwise

Usually the thread starter has scans ready before he/she opens a Respect thread.

TricksterPriest
Plus, he's already got a thread. Look under his real identity, Captain Atom.

Horrificus
Hehe. U fellas am a ruff crowd!

But, it's true. The person spearheading the respect should already be equiped with the "respectables".

Peek
That Spaulding guy should make one, he seems to know the most about him and yeah Monarch does deserve his own thread.

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by Peek
That Spaulding guy should make one, he seems to know the most about him and yeah Monarch does deserve his own thread. Well, for now, let it stay under CA, because it's practically the same character, I might just have Digi edit the name

Peek
Ill do one then. He deserves his own. Like Superman Blue got one. i would rather someone more knowledgeable makes it but never mind then.

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by Peek
Ill do one then. He deserves his own. Like Superman Blue got one. i would rather someone more knowledgeable makes it but never mind then.

come on, just be patient, let's see how things play out. I'll make a spiffy monarch thread, should I have to.

Peek
I guess so. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.