Batgirl vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
who wins and why?

Bouboumaster
Wolverine 10/10

Stronger
More endurance
Better skillz
Healing factor
Keen sense
Teh Clawz.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wolverine 10/10

Stronger
More endurance
Better skillz
Healing factor
Keen sense
Teh Clawz.

I agree

endrict
Spite, Wolverine wins 1000/10

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Better skillz
?

How do you have better skills? "Your judo is awesome, but my boxing is totally better!"

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
?

How do you have better skills? "Your judo is awesome, but my boxing is totally better!"

Training for a century in every martial arts possible is better and make you more polyvalent.

Inhuman
Batgirl seduces Wolvie and gives him crabs.

Batgirl = 1
Wolverine = 0

JasonK4
Originally posted by Inhuman

Batgirl = 1
Wolverine = 0
mmm

Daredevil1
Logan 7-8/10

Symmetric Chaos
Logan. He has every concieveable advantage.

Except that he's Canadian.

janus77
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

that's considered an advantage outside of the US.

tkitna
With the adamantium and healing factor, i'd give Wolverine the win, but he'd work like a dog to get it.

endrict

Well he does have good health care!

endrict
Originally posted by tkitna
With the adamantium and healing factor, i'd give Wolverine the win, but he'd work like a dog to get it.

We are not talking about Batman here, Logan is not breaking a sweat at all for this fight.

tkitna
Originally posted by endrict
We are not talking about Batman here, Logan is not breaking a sweat at all for this fight.

Havent kept up with Batgirl or DC much for that matter, but if its still Cassandra Cain then I think he's definately going to be working for it.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77
that's considered an advantage outside of the US.

Not genetically no expression

Bouboumaster
Not genetically no expression

Our brains are bigger, tought. :P

JackieCD
Wolverine would kick her little behind

yugotank
Well he does have good health care!

Not true.Sick Canadians with money go to the U.S. for better health care.

yugotank
And Batgirl gets beat 10/10...

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by yugotank

With "more" money.
The ones who have less money go in the punblic sector, where they can receive care too.

endrict
Originally posted by yugotank

Try to learn something about Canada before you reply back please.

horrorwolf
Why would anyone want to spite Batgirl? shes so pretty.

WOLVERINE 100/10.

Laguna L
Wolverine wins.

yugotank
Try to learn something about Canada before you reply back please.

yugotank
Like what? That rich Canadians go to New York for better health care.

I dont see many rich Americans going to Canada for better health care.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Inhuman
Originally posted by tkitna
but he'd work like a dog to get it.

thumb up

bobbi
Not that this is relevant at all but the few rich canadians that go to the US go for faster health care to be more specific. Canada has a shortage of doctors (one large reason being they all go to the states to make more money).

Seeing as this is in the minority even for rich canadians I don't think it matters much. Life expectancy in canada for all income levels is the same as the life expectancy for the upper few percent of the states too.

If you got a million dollars to spend though, you will naturally try for the best doctors you can (which isn't always america). Based on size alone though, you're probably going to be going out of canada for the best doctors in the world.

Batman-Prime
Wolverine 10/10 easy

bobbi
oh and wolverine of course. From the couple of low showings for wolverine and just luck, I'll give batgirl 1/20 wins maybe. KO does count as a win right? and theres always drowning or suffocation.

StyleTime
Before the other thread gets overrun, I figured it best to bump this one.
Originally posted by cdtm
Wolverine is good, but he is NOT as fast as Cassandra Cain. Not even close.

She can hang with, and dominate Slade, and even that's a mid tier feat for her, given all the cheese she pulls out.

I was also talking about the Mr. X comparisons, but Wolverine would beat Slade too.

Even if we gave Batgirl the speed advantage, she wouldn't be unhittable to Wolverine. How will she put him down before she gets stabbed?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by bobbi
Not that this is relevant at all but the few rich canadians that go to the US go for faster health care to be more specific. Canada has a shortage of doctors (one large reason being they all go to the states to make more money).

Seeing as this is in the minority even for rich canadians I don't think it matters much. Life expectancy in canada for all income levels is the same as the life expectancy for the upper few percent of the states too.

If you got a million dollars to spend though, you will naturally try for the best doctors you can (which isn't always america). Based on size alone though, you're probably going to be going out of canada for the best doctors in the world.
Hmm i never thought of that. Rich canadians coming to america for care.

I would do the exact same thing to. If i had the money I would go anywhere in the world to get my shit fixed. Kinda like what's gonna happen with batgirl after Logans done with her. She need one of them vagina transplants...

cdtm
Originally posted by StyleTime
Before the other thread gets overrun, I figured it best to bump this one.

I was also talking about the Mr. X comparisons, but Wolverine would beat Slade too.

Even if we gave Batgirl the speed advantage, she wouldn't be unhittable to Wolverine. How will she put him down before she gets stabbed?

With strikes hard enough to put down meta bricks while shattering the concrete the metas head is resting on, and precision strikes. Keep hitting him in the back of the head like a drum, if need be.

The girl can dance around bullets like Agent Smith from The Matrix and has enough endurance to keep going half a day or more, and can smash through things like the bullet proof glass in a prison bare handed without getting a scratch..

Logans fought against stronger, but it's her combination of strength, speed, and skill that makes this a tough fight for him.

For the record, I'm not saying she can keep him down.. If this was to the death, I think she'd lose, because she can't kill him.. Only put him down long enough for a win in the arena.

Lord Feron
With strikes hard enough to put down meta bricks while shattering the concrete the metas head is resting on, and precision strikes. Keep hitting him in the back of the head like a drum, if need be.

The girl can dance around bullets like Agent Smith from The Matrix and has enough endurance to keep going half a day or more, and can smash through things like the bullet proof glass in a prison bare handed without getting a scratch..

Logans fought against stronger, but it's her combination of strength, speed, and skill that makes this a tough fight for him.

For the record, I'm not saying she can keep him down.. If this was to the death, I think she'd lose, because she can't kill him.. Only put him down long enough for a win in the arena.

Everything that u said Logan can do that clawess and easily at that. She'll put up a fight but that it.

srankmissingnin

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you read comics, because you sound like someone who briefly skimmed a respect thread and not someone who has a balanced understanding of Cass's history. You know that Batgirl has been beaten by Mr. Fun? A villain who has been beaten in one panel by Tim Drake. You know she has been stalemated by Nightwing? Stalemated by Green Arrow? Had a back and forth fight with a washed up David Cane where he landed blows? She dodges bullets and can knock out meta humans? Congrats you just described literally every single street level martial artist that has ever existed.

Batgirl is a slower, weaker, less skilled Daredevil with weaker body reading abilities.

cdtm
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Batgirl is a slower, weaker, less skilled Daredevil with weaker body reading abilities.

Bull.

I've read Cass's entire solo run, and am a big fan of Daredevil. Sure, I browse respect threads, but most of my experience is first hand.

And she's not as fast as Daredevil. And Wolverine's high end bullet dodging feats are < either of them.

You're welcome to post scans proving me wrong.

It'd be an internet first, though. Not proving me wrong, but proving Wolverine is > Cassandra Cain in speed.

srankmissingnin
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_Wolverine-InnerFury-26.jpg

Wolverine sans healing factor wades directly into the line of fire of several Gatling guns firing 2700 rounds per minute with out getting hit. Done. He also recently dodged a point blank artillery fire from a tank, and jumped into a rocket - moving after said rocket was fired - to shield the target. Far more impressive then moving six inches to the left or right right of the hit box of a hand gun.

Wolverine doesn't routinely dodge bullets, but even from his scant pool of bullet dodging feats he still has better feats than Batgirl's. It's his straight line movement speed and combat speed were is most impressive speed feats are, and it is even a contest of which of the two is faster.

FYI it's been shown pretty conclusively several times on this forum alone that Wolverine (and Cap... and Daredevil) are faster than Batgirl.

StyleTime

Those are standard street feats, mostly, though. I'm going to be honest, I can't think of many streets that are unhittable to their street peers. The reason Mr. X can do what he does, is because of his powers and unhealthy obsession with Wolverine.

I could see her putting up a fight for a time, but she'll ultimately wind up like most melee based streets vs Wolverine: stabbed. She'll accumulate damage and tire, while he'll just keep coming because her damage output isn't quite enough to put him down.

SamZED
Not that I disagree on the outcome (Wolverine clearly wins this, no contest) but Cass isnt slower than him or DD. Anyone can confirm if this is canon?

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8531/batgirlcassandracain.th.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by SamZED
Not that I disagree on the outcome (Wolverine clearly wins this, no contest) but Cass isnt slower than him or DD. Anyone can confirm if this is canon?

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8531/batgirlcassandracain.th.jpg

I disagree, she been directly implied as slower then Slade because he a meta. She been stated on pannel as posses human base level speed.

That feat does take presidency over direct comparison between her and meta like slade nor direct statements on her abilities.

SamZED
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I disagree, she been directly implied as slower then Slade because he a meta. She been stated on pannel as posses human base level speed.

That feat does take presidency over direct comparison between her and meta like slade nor direct statements on her abilities. TBH she fought Slade 3 times and he never managed to land a hand on her despite him using weapons and her being unarmed. Once he outright stated that he cant possible defeat her in a fair fight.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SamZED
TBH she fought Slade 3 times and he never managed to land a hand on her despite him using weapons and her being unarmed. Once he outright stated that he cant possible defeat her in a fair fight.

He also said he couldn't beat Rose in a fair fight, and he has spanked her effortlessly half a dozen times. The only thing stopping him from hitting Batgirl, is him not trying to.

Cass is stated to be 4.2 times faster than baseline average. Alternatively Wolverine was measured as taking .038 seconds to throw a punch. Meaning he can react, chamber, then throw a punch 8 times faster then the average human's finger tip reaction time.

Daredevil1
Yeah Logan's healing and enhanced stats are just way to up there.

Eternal Idol
Logan beats her, then bangs her. That's just how he rolls.

Bentley
He also said he couldn't beat Rose in a fair fight, and he has spanked her effortlessly half a dozen times. The only thing stopping him from hitting Batgirl, is him not trying to.

Cass is stated to be 4.2 times faster than baseline average. Alternatively Wolverine was measured as taking .038 seconds to throw a punch. Meaning he can react, chamber, then throw a punch 8 times faster then the average human's finger tip reaction time.

Yeah, lets negate an statement while use an other statement to make an argument cool

I'm hoping you come back to say that the statement you cherry-picked is a better baseline statement to make a judgement 131

SamZED

The difference here - he did beat Rose but never could beat Cass. We all know showings are more important than statements.

The only time he toyed with her was when he was worming her up for Rose. And even then he wasnt exactly playing but couldnt do a thing to her. The two other times they fought he wasnt toying at all. The first time she punched him in the face while he made several attempts to hit her and shoot her but failed and quit trying. You might say he simply got tired of the fight, but that doesnt take away from the fact that he really did try to hit her but couldnt lay a finger on her. The third time he wasnt toying either, even made an attempt to ko her with a cheapshot but got tossed through a wall. IMO that combined with her dodging/speed feats is enough to say she's no slower than Daredevil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.