Juggernaut/Thor vs Superman/WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
First thread in awhile

Happy Dance

Priest
Team 1

guy222
Happy Holidays

Tell me how

Gecko4lif
which thor?

Inhuman
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
which thor?

Clor

Gecko4lif
clor gets raped

guy222
use classic thor

current thor doesn't have too many feats

Violent2Dope
Urrrgh...Not sure...If they can BFR Juggy in time, Team 2.

Larceny
There is no difference between current Thor and Classic Thor other than a new attitude.

Team 1

guy222
how does thor beat wwh(strongest incarnation until red hulk) or superman

janus77
bfr would do it, I guess. no other option for Thor really.

what I can't believe is that Thor will react/act faster than Superman.

imo Superman goes fists-flying straight at Thor, not giving him a moment's respite to whirl that mallet or do anything funky/creative.

meanwhile, WWH either destroys (physically) or bfrs Juggernaut.
then it's 2 on 1 against Thor. all Superman has to do is throw Thor down at WWH and Hulk'll do the rest.

team 2 ftw.

Violent2Dope
WWH tried to physically destroy Juggy, couldn't, he would HAVE to BFR.

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
Happy Holidays

Tell me how
Juggernaut would out last the Hulk, it may take a while but he will.
I also belive that Thor can take Superman down. Superman is faster but not fast enough to over come the mjinor.

Merry Christmas to u Guy!

Mindship
I'm inclined to go with Team 1 because they have magic, the ultimate plot device, on their side. This is also assuming that while Juggernaut keeps WWH busy (not beating him, just keeping him occupied), Thor is using the full powers of Mjolnir and not trying to slug it out with Supes (in which case then, Team 2 would win).

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Priest
I also belive that Thor can take Superman down. Superman is faster but not fast enough to over come the mjinor.

Doesnt have to be fast enough to overcome it since he could just you know overpower it and thor like he did last time.

guy222

Merry Christmas, buddy

Miss u over at the Team smile

Agree about Thor and Supes. Fight is very close

WWH and Juggy also

guy222
Originally posted by Mindship
I'm inclined to go with Team 1 because they have magic, the ultimate plot device, on their side. This is also assuming that while Juggernaut keeps WWH busy (not beating him, just keeping him occupied), Thor is using the full powers of Mjolnir and not trying to slug it out with Supes (in which case then, Team 2 would win).

Great post

Happy Holidays

Badabing
I'm going with team 2 until we get some more feats from Thor.

Mindship
Great postWhy thank you, sir smile

Happy Holidays And most certainly, the same to you. big grin

carver9

totally agree. Great post.

By the way Juggernaut>any hulk.

guy222, youre a cool guy. Happy holidays to you also.

strengthkills
Originally posted by carver9

Dont agree.Horrible post.

By the way Grey Hulk>Juggernaut.

Carver you are a cool guy.Stop smoking crack.

Take care.

carver9
Originally posted by strengthkills

Take care.

I think I need to help you a little on this.

Cain after he gave 50% of his powers to tom cassidy >> War hulk.

Fixed.

carver9

Take care.

by the way, merry christmas. Hope you got good gifts and if you got a play station 3, I would love to give you my address so that you could mail it to me.

Badabing
Don't ruin my Christmas cheer guys. santdur

strengthkills
Originally posted by Badabing
Don't ruin my Christmas cheer guys. santdur

Im not being serious and as far as I can tell neither is Carver,you have nothing to worry about. big grin

Badabing
That's why I posted the Santa Dur. stick out tongue

carver9
Im not being serious, Im just messing with strengthkills. It is christmas, we might as well have a good time even though I still think that juggernaut is>War hulk, WWh, Maelstro hulk, professor hulk, zombie hulk, devil hulk, grey hulk.

Did I forget any.

carver9
Badabing, I just figured out today that youre a moderator and sometimes I be telling you that you dont know what in the h*** youre talking about when I disagree with your post and I be saying all other stupid things.

I take all of it back. If you think that superman can beat thor, Im going to agree.

carver9
n/a

guy222
merry xmas, my friend

Symmetric Chaos
Im not being serious, Im just messing with strengthkills. It is christmas, we might as well have a good time even though I still think that juggernaut is>War hulk, WWh, Maelstro hulk, professor hulk, zombie hulk, devil hulk, grey hulk.

Did I forget any.

Probably thousands . . .

strengthkills
by the way, merry christmas. Hope you got good gifts and if you got a play station 3, I would love to give you my address so that you could mail it to me.

Xbox 360

Name Supermanboy WHN

guy222

Happy Holidays

carver9
Xbox 360

Name Supermanboy WHN

I got a 360. Got call of duty 4 on it and halo 3. If you see a screen name "unbeatable26" pop up on your screen, if you own any of the above games, while playing online, if I were you I'll quit because Im a beast at both games. Hope you enjoy your 360 though, I play it almost every day, its too much fun.

Badabing

Did I forget any. The upcoming Red Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
The upcoming Red Hulk.

lol, good one but Im kinda believing that thats going to be a new story next year.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77

imo Superman goes fists-flying straight at Thor, not giving him a moment's respite to whirl that mallet or do anything funky/creative.

then it's 2 on 1 against Thor. all Superman has to do is throw Thor down at WWH and Hulk'll do the rest.

team 2 ftw.

lmao

Thor can just hit the Hulk with one of those blasts that sent Juggernaut/Galactus back. One of those would kill the Hulk without problems. Or he can knock him the F out with his hammer. Both fine options. If you think that Tony's satellites can whip up more power than Mjolnir, then deal with your bias.

In the end, Superman will win the day. Huc and Huggernaut are insignificant.

Xbox 360

Name Supermanboy WHN

If you see me, Estacado or Rewmac on in any games, just quit.

Because you suck.

guy222
lol, good one but Im kinda believing that thats going to be a new story next year.

Red Hulk thunderclaps Eternity. That will be a feat

h1a8
It takes only one hit to start a combo. And a combo until ko is all it takes to win a fight. So who ever gets the first hit in wins. Since Superman is fast enough to get the first hit in on Thor then he koes Thor while Hulk deals with Juggs. Then Superman joins Hulk to BFR Juggs ftw.

Kutulu
Red Hulk thunderclaps Eternity. That will be a feat

The guy who posted that rumor admitted later on it was a joke.

Kutulu
Originally posted by h1a8
It takes only one hit to start a combo. And a combo until ko is all it takes to win a fight. So who ever gets the first hit in wins. Since Superman is fast enough to get the first hit in on Thor then he koes Thor while Hulk deals with Juggs. Then Superman joins Hulk to BFR Juggs ftw.

What are you talking about with combos? You got the wrong forum, this isn't the video games forum where you can combo juggle people in Tekken Tag, it's the comic books versus forum.

guy222
Originally posted by Kutulu

Awww big grin

Larceny
Team 1

Hulk's irrelevant.

strengthkills
Originally posted by llagrok
lmao

Thor can just hit the Hulk with one of those blasts that sent Juggernaut/Galactus back. One of those would kill the Hulk without problems. Or he can knock him the F out with his hammer. Both fine options. If you think that Tony's satellites can whip up more power than Mjolnir, then deal with your bias.

In the end, Superman will win the day. Huc and Huggernaut are insignificant.

If you see me, Estacado or Rewmac on in any games, just quit.

Because you suck.

LOL,let me play as much as you probably do and well see who sucks,Halo 2 when I actually played it everyday...I would destroy you in every sense of the word.

h1a8
What are you talking about with combos? You got the wrong forum, this isn't the video games forum where you can combo juggle people in Tekken Tag, it's the comic books versus forum.

I'm talking about more with Street Fighter II (or Marvel Super Heroes game). But a combo is a combo anywhere (even in real life).

horrorwolf
Both Team1 members have magic on their side, hurting Supeman imo.

First up...Either WWHulk or Superman BFRs Juggernaut. Neither can do any real lasting physical damage to Juggs, thus nothing else to discuss there.

Secondly Superman vs. Thor comes down to magical properties.

Even If Thor magic >>>> Superman's weaknesses to it, WWH still pwns Thor.

So....Team 2 takes this under any circumstances eventually.

Kutulu
Team 2 for the win. Superman occupies Thor while WWH BFR's Juggernaut. WWH and Superman team up on Thor and beat him down.

JackieCD
Who's WWH?

Superman alone could defeat Juggernaut and Thor.

Soljer

Aww, that would have been totally kick ass.

BobbyD

team 2 ftw.

laughing out loud

Not quite the scenario I had in mind. But yes, Team 2 ftw, and this is most definitely a funny outcome, though I still think WWH would need Clark's help to take out Juggy.

Bentley
Man, people don't respect Thor a lot around here. I would say he solos but he would have a hard time facing two opponents at the same time, Juggs can't be put down by neither fighter so they can only hope to bfr.

Val
Originally posted by JackieCD
I really like the cut of your jib. Would you like to join my elitist club?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Larceny
Team 1

Hulk's irrelevant. Hulk's always relevant... ALWAYS!

Soljer
Superman very very quickly BFRs Juggernaut and then watches the Hulk pound Thor in an intensely homoerotic manner.

Team two.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman very very quickly BFRs Juggernaut and then watches the Hulk pound Thor in an intensely homoerotic manner.

Team two.

Loser.....uhuh

guy222
Originally posted by JackieCD
Who's WWH?

WWH

http://i82.imagethrust.com/t/1002972/00.jpg http://i82.imagethrust.com/t/1002973/0405.jpg http://i81.imagethrust.com/t/1002974/07.jpg http://i81.imagethrust.com/t/1002975/08.jpg http://i82.imagethrust.com/t/1002976/09.jpg http://i82.imagethrust.com/t/1002977/10.jpg

Supes vs Thor goes either way

guy222
bump

Knowsbleed33
Thor and Juggernaut. Current Thor could possibly solo.

carver9
team one for a healthy majority. Theres nothing that team 2 could do to juggernaut, whereas the opposite can be said for juggernaut.

ultimatethor
Probably team two. While i think thor could take out superman it would not be before supes bfrd jugs. From then on its a two on one.

big juggy man
Why does every post envolving the juggernaut eventually lead to somebody removing him from the battlefield?Couldn't Juggernaut just as easy grap and throw the Hulk away too?He can't fly either.Either way team one wins.I don't see how either Superman or WWH could touch the Juggernaut if his force field is up.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by big juggy man
Why does every post envolving the juggernaut eventually lead to somebody removing him from the battlefield?Couldn't Juggernaut just as easy grap and throw the Hulk away too?He can't fly either.Either way team one wins.I don't see how either Superman or WWH could touch the Juggernaut if his force field is up.

BFR is the only way Superman or Hulk can possibly deal with the Juggernaut. BFR is the only way most characters can deal with the Juggernaut.

Nihilist
team 1

janus77
Team 2 should win this.

Superman tangos with Thor, whilst Hulk beats up/kills/bfrs Juggernaut.

then it's Superman + Hulk vs Thor.

big juggy man
Team 2 should win this.

Superman tangos with Thor, whilst Hulk beats up/kills/bfrs Juggernaut.

then it's Superman + Hulk vs Thor.

The last time i checked the Juggernaut was immortal so how could Hulk kill him?And how can you beat up somebody who cant feel pain and you can't hurt physically?

carver9
Team 1.

doctorstrongbad
Team 1 FTW.

Raoul
team 1, imo...

guy222
Sounds good, buddy

Raoul
i don't like it, but juggernaut's total invulnerability is what does it, imo...

ultimatethor

The main reason for this is that juggy has been removed from the battlefield multiple times during his fights. Also for either jugs or hulk to BFR each other, one would hve to overpower the other. Hulk being stronger than juggernaut gives him the advantage there. Also juggys momentum can and has been used to BFR him. In this fight however id say its an evn split

guy222
team two

Raoul
Originally posted by Raoul
team 1, imo...

Sounds good, buddy

team two

confused

Batman-Prime
Juggernaut was defeated by WonderWoman and by Superman
Thor was also defeated by Superman

WWH should win a fight with Juggy
I think WWH would also defeat Thor

so team 2 ^^

The Pict

whilst Hulk beats up/kills/bfrs Juggernaut.

no expression He can bfr him, that's all.

guy222
Originally posted by Raoul
confused

Nothing to be confused about good buddy

I said ur choice was good

For me, WWH/Superman FTW

Nihilist
Originally posted by The Pict
no expression He can bfr him, that's all. thumb up
without bfr hulk aint beating juggs

Raoul
Nothing to be confused about good buddy

I said ur choice was good

For me, WWH/Superman FTW

ah ok laughing out loud

guy222
big grin

janus77
no expression He can bfr him, that's all.
Hulk's more than capable. War Hulk could have killed Juggernaut, WWH is far more powerful.

it's on panel that Juggernaut is neither invulnerable (nobody under abstracts is), nor unstoppable (WWH, War Hulk, Onslaught), nor infinitely powerful.

Hulk is - on panel - stated as having infinite strength, having demonstrated it to The Leader, so I think it's quite probably that Hulk'll just reach upto Onslaught or Mindless levels and KO or kill Juggernaut.

skyfather
Hulk's more than capable. War Hulk could have killed Juggernaut, WWH is far more powerful.

it's on panel that Juggernaut is neither invulnerable (nobody under abstracts is), nor unstoppable (WWH, War Hulk, Onslaught), nor infinitely powerful.

Hulk is - on panel - stated as having infinite strength, having demonstrated it to The Leader, so I think it's quite probably that Hulk'll just reach upto Onslaught or Mindless levels and KO or kill Juggernaut.

war hulk was amped by celestial tech,ww hulk was just uber pissed.
it seems to my that your saying pissed off anger>>celestial tech

juggernuat had the upper hand against ww hulk it was on panel.

The Pict
Originally posted by skyfather

I've said this to Janus like 3 times in varying threads. He's like Fear of Blood though, just won't admit that Hulk will lose any fight whatsoever.

janus77

War Hulk wasn't "amped" by Celestial Tech, he had nexus energies which the tech regulated - it didn't add any power whatsoever, just controlled the energies he had. War Hulk wasn't able to get stronger/madder, iirc.

WWH > War Hulk, quite easily.
regular, "adolescent" as Hulk later explained, Savage Hulk is on-panel shown as having infinite strength. unquantifiable, beyond imagining... I would say he has the power yes, quite easily so.

Mindless Hulk broke Onslaught's, matched him and eventually over came him in a slugfest. King Hulk would have broken the Earth, and on Sakaar he literally held a planet together... again, more than enough power to get the job done.

and no, Juggernaut did not have "the upper hand", Juggernaut blindsided Hulk and then got a few punches in, before being stopped in his tracks, then bfr'd. and all that by a Hulk who wasn't even bothered about Juggernaut, who was pulling ALL his punches, ALL the time ...

janus77
I've said this to Janus like 3 times in varying threads. He's like Fear of Blood though, just won't admit that Hulk will lose any fight whatsoever.
yes, when all else fails, resort to insults.

you think Juggernaut's attacks amounted to anything against Hulk?
you saw what Zom/Strange did, that's a fight. you saw what Sentry did, that was a fight.

Juggernaut was no more of a fight than Thing or Colossus, and Hulk just casually bfr'd him because Hulk had other plans - his revenge agenda.

The Pict

and no, Juggernaut did not have "the upper hand", Juggernaut blindsided Hulk and then got a few punches in, before being stopped in his tracks, then bfr'd. and all that by a Hulk who wasn't even bothered about Juggernaut, who was pulling ALL his punches, ALL the time ...

Are you actually serious? I mean really?

Blindsided??? He spoke to the Hulk before he fought with him. Hulk spoke to him before they fought. Juggs even stopped to pose and say "I'm the Juggernaut."

Then he proceded to stomp him (literally)

And he wasn't stopped, as it's shown he was pushing Hulk back, the close up of the ground was there to specifically show this.

Where is it shown he was always pulling his punches?

I have the comic right next to me as I post this, I suggest you do the same.

yes, when all else fails, resort to insults.

you think Juggernaut's attacks amounted to anything against Hulk?
you saw what Zom/Strange did, that's a fight. you saw what Sentry did, that was a fight.

Juggernaut was no more of a fight than Thing or Colossus, and Hulk just casually bfr'd him because Hulk had other plans - his revenge agenda.

I'm not insulting you, I'm stating a fact, I've yet to see you ever say anything negative about Hulk. It's like your obsessed with proving his the strongest character in a comic ever.

janus77
Are you actually serious? I mean really?

Blindsided??? He spoke to the Hulk before he fought with him. Hulk spoke to him before they fought. Juggs even stopped to pose and say "I'm the Juggernaut."

Then he proceded to stomp him (literally)

And he wasn't stopped, as it's shown he was pushing Hulk back, the close up of the ground was there to specifically show this.

Where is it shown he was always pulling his punches?

I have the comic right next to me as I post this, I suggest you do the same.
they were at a standstill, which was causing the ground to give way. this is precisely what happened when Thor GodBlasted Juggernaut, only because Hulk brf'd Juggernaut rather than keep push him back the ground didn't give way.

the point is that it Hulk wasn't at all injured, stretched or in any sort of difficulty in that 'fight', he had more 'trouble' with the X-Men. and of course, he was still pulling his punches, as Cho states later.

The Pict
they were at a standstill, which was causing the ground to give way. this is precisely what happened when Thor GodBlasted Juggernaut, only because Hulk brf'd Juggernaut rather than keep push him back the ground didn't give way.

the point is that it Hulk wasn't at all injured, stretched or in any sort of difficulty in that 'fight', he had more 'trouble' with the X-Men. and of course, he was still pulling his punches, as Cho states later.

Okay so Juggernaut is going to town on Hulk and Hulk pulls his punches? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Again the close up to the ground shows Hulk is being pushed back. I dunno why you fail to see it.

janus77
I'm not insulting you, I'm stating a fact, I've yet to see you ever say anything negative about Hulk. It's like your obsessed with proving his the strongest character in a comic ever.
well then, you might need to read my postings more thoroughly.

I'm not "intent on proving" something that is already on-panel, Hulk is what they say he is, I just don't see any reason to deny it.

if The Leader tests Hulk's strength and says it's infinite, I take it that it is.
if Stranger, Beyonder and others say he has "infinite power/energy/potential", I see that as Marvel speaking about the character.

that's about the gist of it, as far as my thoughts on that point go.

going back to your comment on having "anything negative to say", why should I? this forum has a strong anti-Hulk bias anyway, quite a lot of people have an irrational dislike for the character... dismissing or diminishing or outright contradicting the on-panel evidence of what Hulk is, which is substantially more than just a "brick".

put him up against characters who can mess with his Gamma or have speed and durability enough to bfr him and his short comings are exposed, but pit him against other "strong guys" and he will always come out on top (and before you ask, no this doesn't mean pit him against Galactus or something).

ultimatethor

It was Hulk own enrgy the celestial tech was manifesting It was not giving him extra power. this by now should be common knowledge.( Personally i still say WH>>WWH)
Juggernaut might have had the upper hand but you have to consider that WWH was focusing on a greater goal and considered the whole jugs fight a waste of his time.

Not to mention savage hulk was able to beat classic jugs anyways.

janus77
Okay so Juggernaut is going to town on Hulk and Hulk pulls his punches? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Again the close up to the ground shows Hulk is being pushed back. I dunno why you fail to see it.
yes he was, as you saw when he truly began to lose his rag, the world was endangered. again, simple to see.

and no, the whole point of the Mansion grounds beginning to give was that Juggernaut's forward momentum was directed downwards, as it failed to steamroller past Hulk. that's what made for the momentum which propelled Juggernaut into the water.

Marvelknight
Is BFR off? If yes, Team 1 wins?

The Pict
well then, you might need to read my postings more thoroughly.

I'm not "intent on proving" something that is already on-panel, Hulk is what they say he is, I just don't see any reason to deny it.

if The Leader tests Hulk's strength and says it's infinite, I take it that it is.
if Stranger, Beyonder and others say he has "infinite power/energy/potential", I see that as Marvel speaking about the character.

that's about the gist of it, as far as my thoughts on that point go.

going back to your comment on having "anything negative to say", why should I? this forum has a strong anti-Hulk bias anyway, quite a lot of people have an irrational dislike for the character... dismissing or diminishing or outright contradicting the on-panel evidence of what Hulk is, which is substantially more than just a "brick".

put him up against characters who can mess with his Gamma or have speed and durability enough to bfr him and his short comings are exposed, but pit him against other "strong guys" and he will always come out on top (and before you ask, no this doesn't mean pit him against Galactus or something).

"but pit him against other "strong guys" and he will always come out on top "

Yet he doesn't always come out on top.

ultimatethor

I havemt seen the hulk lose many purely physical battles.

janus77

Galactus doesn't come out on top against Thor, you want to argue that as a basis?

on the forums, you're going by the character's powers, feats and determination to win... given the circs, without somehow tilting the battle field to prevent Hulk getting into a slugfest, most other characters cannot reasonably win.

Knowsbleed33
The only person that wasn't going balls to the wall in the Juggernaut vs. WWH fight was the Juggernaut. He was easily distracted by Prof. X. If he was going 100% like most seem to claim he was, he wouldn't even notice Prof. X. screaming at him.

The Pict
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
The only person that wasn't going balls to the wall in the Juggernaut vs. WWH fight was the Juggernaut. He was easily distracted by Prof. X. If he was going 100% like most seem to claim he was, he wouldn't even notice Prof. X. screaming at him.

yes I was going to mention that, before he was bfr he turned away from the Hulk.
Still the only conceivable way for Hulk to beat Juggernaut is by bfr so it was gonna happen whether he was distracted or not.

Knowsbleed33
Marvel themselves admit Hulk has never beaten Juggernaut in a fair fight.

~The Wickerman~

So he's what, their icon "never lost a battle" but biggest possible loser character?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
So he's what, their icon "never lost a battle" but biggest possible loser character?

What's the point of this?

ultimatethor

And neither has the juggernaut beaten the hulk in fair fight. The most conclusive fight theyve ever had aside ( aside War hulk vs juggernaut) was savage hulk vs classic jugs where savage hulk hurled jugs into a mountain and removed his helmet. Savage hulk then started walking away but shortly after jugs stood up and wanted to attack savage hulk from behind b4 xavier and the xmen came along and mindblasted him. The only time jugs has beaten hulk was when he cheapshotted a professor hulk that did not evn want to attack him but who was actually trying to help him.

~The Wickerman~
What's the point of this?

Not much...I just see Juggs as the bigger stronger, magical (also much better looking) Rhyno. Also....having not lost against the Hulk as you mentioned.

You know, like you meet him in a train station and go:

"Hey man, move over"

"Watch out, I'm the Juggernaut....The Hulk went up against me and never once won."

"Wow, holy sh1t! So you're like ruler of the world ?"

"Well, no, I actually rob banks and sh1t for a living...yes, I'm crap, I'll move over..."

Knowsbleed33
I was adding to the topic. You know, when Hulk or Juggernaut ever get mentioned in a post the inevitable Hulk vs. Juggernaut debates gets brought up. It's like clock work.

~The Wickerman~
I was adding to the topic. You know, when Hulk or Juggernaut ever get mentioned in a post the inevitable Hulk vs. Juggernaut debates gets brought up. It's like clock work.

Oh, I understand, also please don't think I was baiting or anything. I just think Marvel decided Juggs is a joke so they're writing him like that.

I wish for once he'd get a mini or something in which he's NOT amped up but still tramples people. People who're actually somebodies...not D'spayre and whatever.

big juggy man
Janus if you don't want people to insult you then how about you try this.Grow a freaking brain kid....its cool to be a fan of a character but it's another to be a simple minded fan boy who can't be reasoned with.The Hulk agreed with the Juggernaut when he said in every other encounter the Juggernaut proved to be stronger.War Hulk couldn't kill the Juggernaut because he is immortal as long as he is connected to the source of his power.Do you remember the Juggernaut being reduced to nothing but a skeleton?Did that kill him?
Everytime a Hulk fanboy mentions a Juggernaut vs Hulk fantasy match up they claim the hulk will bfr him which is just being silly.Couldnt the Juggernaut just throw the Hulk away since neither can fly?The Hulk could increase his powers 100 times over and he still couldnt physically hurt the Juggernaut so how could he win?If the Hulk and Juggernaut fought 10 times without a outside source helping the Hulk he would die in their first battle so there would be no need for the other 9.There are numerous characters who could do a number on the Juggernaut if they have powerful magical abilities or could block the source of his powers which if you didnt know the Hulk can not do.

skyfather
War Hulk wasn't "amped" by Celestial Tech, he had nexus energies which the tech regulated - it didn't add any power whatsoever, just controlled the energies he had. War Hulk wasn't able to get stronger/madder, iirc.

WWH > War Hulk, quite easily.
regular, "adolescent" as Hulk later explained, Savage Hulk is on-panel shown as having infinite strength. unquantifiable, beyond imagining... I would say he has the power yes, quite easily so.

Mindless Hulk broke Onslaught's, matched him and eventually over came him in a slugfest. King Hulk would have broken the Earth, and on Sakaar he literally held a planet together... again, more than enough power to get the job done.

laughing out loud you refuse to admit juggs was winning against wwh.that it was a waste of time.convenient seeing as he was losing eh!!! fearofjunusdurhuc

Knowsbleed33
It was hard for me to really glean any definitive info from the last Hulk vs. Juggernaut fight. Juggernaut was clearly dominating the Hulk physically, but who knows how long that would've lasted? Hulk most certainly did NOT stop the Juggernaut in that fight Because A. Hulk was being pushed backward from the outset and B. it wasn't a pushing contest to begin with. It's not like Juggernaut ran at the Hulk.

guy222
I brought my thread back. Stay on topic friends

Whoever wins, whoever's stronger. Its a comic. That simple

Some of us take Team 1. Others Team 2. Everyone opinion is respected

ultimatethor
Janus if you don't want people to insult you then how about you try this.Grow a freaking brain kid....its cool to be a fan of a character but it's another to be a simple minded fan boy who can't be reasoned with.The Hulk agreed with the Juggernaut when he said in every other encounter the Juggernaut proved to be stronger.War Hulk couldn't kill the Juggernaut because he is immortal as long as he is connected to the source of his power.Do you remember the Juggernaut being reduced to nothing but a skeleton?Did that kill him?
Everytime a Hulk fanboy mentions a Juggernaut vs Hulk fantasy match up they claim the hulk will bfr him which is just being silly.Couldnt the Juggernaut just throw the Hulk away since neither can fly?The Hulk could increase his powers 100 times over and he still couldnt physically hurt the Juggernaut so how could he win?If the Hulk and Juggernaut fought 10 times without a outside source helping the Hulk he would die in their first battle so there would be no need for the other 9.There are numerous characters who could do a number on the Juggernaut if they have powerful magical abilities or could block the source of his powers which if you didnt know the Hulk can not do.

How ironic. Your talking about fanboyism and yet you completely disregard the battle history between hulk and juggernaut. you then make outlandish claims about how the hulk would get killed in his first battle with juggernaut.lol laughing out loud

It is painfully obvious that you do not understand that the juggernaut does not have to be killed to be defeated. Hence the reason u talk about the hulk being unable to become strong enough to kill him and bring up irrelevant examples of juggernauts already accepted durability. Now to the way the hulk beats jugs or for that matter the way anybody beats jugs which is BFR. Your theory of juggernaut simply throwing the hulk away is improbaable because to do that juggernaut would have The fact of the matter whther u accept it or not is that the hulks dynamic strength gives him the advantage over juggernaut in the strength department in any fight. This is the key to this fight as it will enable him to BFR juggernaut.

The first time jugs fought savage hulk illustrates this perfectly. Juggernaut was trying to break the hulks neck but hulk got angry broke his grip picked him up and said he was going to throw him all the way to the military base. They were howver fighting in a mountain area so juggernaut helmet came off and he crashed into a mountain. The hulk then began to walk away when juggernaut being a a very honorable fighter got up and tried to attack him from behind. He was then stopped by the xavier who was by chance passing the area.
Against professor hulk juggernaut pretended to be a human and attacked a professor hulk that did not evn want to fight back because he thought jugs was a human.
And unlike the misleading info u put the problem was not that WH"could not kill juggernaut" but that he stopped when he was just about to try to cut juggernauts head off( whether he would have succeeded or not is another story). The history of the hulk and juggernaut clearly disproves your foolish claim of the hulk being " killed" easily by the juggernaut as it is obvious that no matter who wins it will be a tough match.

guy222
bumprav

shokosugi
Supes > WWH > Jugs > Thor

Mindset
Originally posted by shokosugi
Supes > WWH > Jugs > Thor no

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
no duryes

guy222
Originally posted by shokosugi
Supes > WWH > Jugs > Thor

Otay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.