Battlezone:Desaad vs Quanchi.. Reactions,please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This can be for posters who want to argue against Desaad or comment on how things are going. There arent any judges to influence so save your comments for here as I will post in this battlezone but wont be doing the bulk of my posting till maybe after Christmas.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought it was hilliarous that you thought that Chronus beating a pantheon was a low showing for anyone. LMAO. Chronus is the most powerful of all titans, Who generally are more powerful each and everyone than most other Gods. Chronus is the father of Zeus and more powerful. To say that someone losing to them makes them easy to conquer was a hoot. LMAO. THat is like saying the spectre beat your ass, you must be a pussy. OMG. That isn't a strong argument at all.

Mr. Slippyfist
"You will try!"
-Anakin Skywalker

Rorschach
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
"You will try!"
-Anakin Skywalker

Trying is the first step towards failure.

Violent2Dope
My reaction? Who gives a flying shit?

Larceny
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought it was hilliarous that you thought that Chronus beating a pantheon was a low showing for anyone. LMAO. Chronus is the most powerful of all titans, Who generally are more powerful each and everyone than most other Gods. Chronus is the father of Zeus and more powerful. To say that someone losing to them makes them easy to conquer was a hoot. LMAO. THat is like saying the spectre beat your ass, you must be a pussy. OMG. That isn't a strong argument at all.

I find 99% of what you post hilarious. smile

Mr. Slippyfist
With all due respect, and I mean, with all due respect...

You had trouble with nvr... what makes you think you can beat a good poster... let alone an above average poster? erm

King Kandy

You had trouble with nvr... what makes you think you can beat a good poster... let alone an above average poster? erm
Maybe the fact that he's improved since then?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by King Kandy
Maybe the fact that he's improved since then? Has he actually improved since the battlezone?

'Cause he certainly did better in the battlezone than anywhere else... and if you look even a day before his battlezone, his posts are much worse than in the battlezone.

King Kandy
Yeah. Because he got serious.

We'll just see what he'll be like. He's much more formidable when he actually tries.

TricksterPriest
Quan is an idiot. And I fully expect Desaad to give him a sound thrashing. wink

SaintSmurph

Trickster insults your debating skills... erm

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Quan is an idiot. And I fully expect Desaad to give him a sound thrashing. wink

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by SaintSmurph

Trickster insults your debating skills... erm

I'd take that as an insult and say something...........but then I got high. durpot

nvrbeenwthagirl
For the last time, IT wasn't quan posting in the Battle Zone with me. ANd it looks as if it's not him again. The writing style is completely different. The Tone of the writing isn't his.

Mr. Slippyfist

Quan had trouble with this guy:
For the last time, IT wasn't quan posting in the Battle Zone with me. ANd it looks as if it's not him again. The writing style is completely different. The Tone of the writing isn't his.
erm

Violent2Dope
For the last time, IT wasn't quan posting in the Battle Zone with me. ANd it looks as if it's not him again. The writing style is completely different. The Tone of the writing isn't his. ...Um, what?

SaintSmurph

HAh. Wonder Woman towed a third of the Earth's Mass against the gravitation pull of the sun. Thus Actually pulling a third the weight of the gravity of the sun. It was like each of them were pulling hundreds of Earths. Now let's see Apollo Even begin to scratch that.

erm

crylaugh

Violent2Dope

erm

crylaugh Well, technically he's right. Pulling something against the gravitational pull of sumthin as large as the sun would be much harder than pulling it without gravity.

TricksterPriest
Nvr may have a point about someone subbing for Quan. We'll be able to tell better after a few more posts.

Mr. Slippyfist

This guy is calling Quan an idiot:
Nvr may have a point about someone subbing for Quan. We'll be able to tell better after a few more posts.
erm

SaintSmurph
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Well, technically he's right. Pulling something against the gravitational pull of sumthin as large as the sun would be much harder than pulling it without gravity. no expression

Basic physics...

If you lift your iPod, you aren't lifting hundreds of iPods.... the explanation he goes on to give says that multiplying the masses of the objects gives you how many of the objects you're lifting.

When you lift your iPod, do you lift the earth?

nvrbeenwthagirl
no expression

Basic physics...

If you lift your iPod, you aren't lifting hundreds of iPods.... the explanation he goes on to give says that multiplying the masses of the objects gives you how many of the objects you're lifting.

When you lift your iPod, do you lift the earth?
THe ipod already has an established weight against the earth's gravity. If you were to pull that same ipon against the Sun's gravity, you'd be in some serious trouble. YOu'd have to be close enough to the sun for it to mean anything with an object so small, but you get the point.

SaintSmurph
THe ipod already has an established weight against the earth's gravity. If you were to pull that same ipon against the Sun's gravity, you'd be in some serious trouble. YOu'd have to be close enough to the sun for it to mean anything with an object so small, but you get the point. Completely irrelevant to why pulling one third of the earth = pulling hundreds of earths. Besides, by your logic, pulling the earth = pulling hundreds of suns.

It's Christmas, so I'm not gonna debate this with you any further. Needless to say, you need to go back to highschool.

Also, Merry Christmas all.

quanchi112
Quan strikes later tonight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Completely irrelevant to why pulling one third of the earth = pulling hundreds of earths. Besides, by your logic, pulling the earth = pulling hundreds of suns.

It's Christmas, so I'm not gonna debate this with you any further. Needless to say, you need to go back to highschool.

Also, Merry Christmas all.
NO, Pulling Hundreds of suns would take another sun to establish a gravity point to pull against. I find it funny that you tell me I need to go to highschool,and you don't realize that it would take far more energy to move the earth out of orbit than it would to destroy the planet. The Ipod has a weight established on earth. Take the same Ipod you mentioned and Put it on the sun and it's going to weight literally hundreds of times more. Now, Moving the earth in weightless space towards the sun would be far easier than trying to pull the earth out of orbit against the sun's pull. Thanks now. YOu have a merry new year.

Desaad
Originally posted by quanchi112

I'll be waaaiiitttting.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Desaad
I'll be waaaiiitttting. Im just getting warmed up. Tomorrow Im off and Im just working out and dedicating a shitload of time to finally do this and do it right.

Im off to the gym right now and I wont be responding anymore with my own scans tonight but tomorrow its on.

Nobody ****s with Thanos on my watch.

Violent2Dope
*Fvcks with Thanos*

Larceny

Um, my intentions aren't to crush your parade or anything, but incase you haven't noticed, you suck to. erm

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Larceny
Um, my intentions aren't to crush your parade or anything, but incase you haven't noticed, you suck to. erm That's already been established here, and in other threads.

SaintSmurph
Now, Moving the earth in weightless space towards the sun would be far easier than trying to pull the earth out of orbit against the sun's pull. Moving the earth in weightless space WOULDN'T EVEN BE A STRENGTH FEAT.

When people are talking about her moving a third of the earth with her strength, OBVIOUSLY it's assumed that it's in orbit around a sun.

Therefore saying that it takes the same strength to move a planet in orbit as it takes to move a hundred of the planets not in orbit is not only completely misleading (as planets are assumed to be in orbit for a strength feat, so Diana's feat is nothing more than a third of the earth), it's completely and utterly f*cking wrong.

Furthermore.

You seem to think that one must multiply the masses of the planets with a gravitational force between them. This, you said in the other thread, and have alluded to in this thread.

That's moronic.

Go back to highschool.

Nod
Originally posted by Larceny
Um, my intentions aren't to crush your parade or anything, but incase you haven't noticed, you suck to. erm Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
That's already been established here, and in other threads. laughing out loud

Martian_mind
So...how was everyones christmas?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Martian_mind
So...how was everyones christmas? Good... except I missed Santa again this Christmas. sad

Yours?

Martian_mind
Good... except I missed Santa again this Christmas. sad

Yours?
Meh....got a Hellblazer Tpb.....guy gouges out his dogs eyes with a fork haermm

Also,wanna know a secret Santa's deadsmile

Creshosk

Violent2Dope
Good... except I missed Santa again this Christmas. sad

Yours? I finally got the bastard. Clubbed 'em in the head. B!tch ain't movin now, red suited fat ass pedophile.

Oh and Cresh, I caught on to what was being discussed a while ago. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl

Mr. Slippyfist
The force that killed the dinosaurs didn't even rock the earth out of orbit. AIDS?

Hazsekswthurmom
AIDS? He said dinosaurs, not Eazy-e.......

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
He said dinosaurs, not Eazy-e....... haermm

quanchi112
I was at the end of another long post when my computer ****ed up and I ll have to do it later. This ****ing sucks. Aol is such a piece of shit.

Well anyways this will indeed be continued later as Im going to see avpr for the second time.

Tony Stark
AIDS?

No you touching yourself.

quanchi112
That might be enough posting for me today as Im beat. I will try to get one in before work tomorrow. Remember we can keep this open until we both get in all we want to. Im having fun as I hope you are. I know you have an ace up your sleeve as do I.

Laguna L

Funny stuff.

Symmetric Chaos
This can be for posters who want to argue against Desaad

I lacked respect for you to begin with but seriously . . . making a thread like this is a total pussy move.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I lacked respect for you to begin with but seriously . . . making a thread like this is a total pussy move.

This surprises you why? confused

Val
I was at the end of another long post when my computer ****ed up and I ll have to do it later. This ****ing sucks. Aol is such a piece of shit.
AOL still exists? laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think Quan's retorts against Desaad's prep is terrible. The reasons he give refuting desaad's prep is laughable. He actualy called Desaad Weak. A guy who beat dr. fate. LMAO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I lacked respect for you to begin with but seriously . . . making a thread like this is a total pussy move. Yeah and you havent done shit in here at all. How many battlezones have you been a part of, oh yeah zero. laughing

quanchi112
I think Quan's retorts against Desaad's prep is terrible. The reasons he give refuting desaad's prep is laughable. He actualy called Desaad Weak. A guy who beat dr. fate. LMAO. He beat a pretty weak Dr Fate. Read the comics please. Desaad isnt that powerful is the point. Ok hes a weasel who has powers yes but is nowhere near Orion level. No big surprise that you think Im doing a bad job. Im sure all the Darkseid posters will attack me sooner or later. I welcome the criticism.

quanchi112
This surprises you why? confused Yeah and your amazing.

Hazsekswthurmom
Yeah and you havent done shit in here at all. How many battlezones have you been a part of, oh yeah zero. laughing Honestly, just because you participate in a battlezone, doesn't make you a good poster. Just saying.erm

quanchi112
Honestly, just because you participate in a battlezone, doesn't make you a good poster. Just saying.erm Didnt say it did but people who talk shit about anything you do and they dont have the balls themselves to do anything like that. I do this to win but either way I learn things and it makes me a better poster. smile

Violent2Dope
I was in a battlezone once. 131

quanchi112
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I was in a battlezone once. 131 Then that means you have balls of steel.

Nod
I find Quans posts funny.

Honestly Quan thumb down.

Estacado
Originally posted by Nod
Quan thumb down.
Pretty much.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Estacado
Pretty much.

Pretty Much? confused

No.

ALways.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nod
I find Quans posts funny.

Honestly Quan thumb down. Hi troll.

Nod
Hi troll.

Don't like the answer? You asked and I answered.

Don't whine because someone thinks your not as good as you say. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
I just wanna see how in the world Thanos is going to be able to beat a PRomethan Giant.

Badabing
This has degraded into an off topic, bashing thread.

Closed......

Badabing
Reopened. Let's keep the BZ match comments out of the BZ please.

quanchi112
Ok its all said and done. So what did you people think,assuming anyone read all of the shit we both posted.

Nod
Ok its all said and done. So what did you people think,assuming anyone read all of the shit we both posted.

I read it all and you talked complete BS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nod
I read it all and you talked complete BS. What was complete bullshit?

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Nod
I read it all and you talked complete BS. Co-sign. Sorry Quan but alot of stuff you mentioned held no wait and many of the points you tried to make, actually supported Desaad's argument.erm

quanchi112
Co-sign. Sorry Quan but alot of stuff you mentioned held no wait and many of the points you tried to make, actually supported Desaad's argument.erm Tell me specifically which points. I want to hear specifics here. Its no surprise that a lot of people were going to say that quan you got your ass kicked. I mean you love Darkseid for one and hate me to boot. Break it down and tell me what exactly.

Hazsekswthurmom
Tell me specifically which points. I want to hear specifics here. Its no surprise that a lot of people were going to say that quan you got your ass kicked. I mean you love Darkseid for one and hate me to boot. Break it down and tell me what exactly. "The Cronus pwned the pantheon", "Ds stalemated New Genesis", and the "Ares beat him to the punch" statements, are what come to mind the most.

quanchi112
"The Cronus pwned the pantheon", "Ds stalemated New Genesis", and the "Ares beat him to the punch" statements, are what come to mind. Ok but thats how you think I lost. That has nothing to do with Thanos and the forces I brought into play here. You disagree with those minor points but that didnt decide who won the debate.

Hazsekswthurmom
Ok but thats how you think I lost. That has nothing to do with Thanos and the forces I brought into play here. You disagree with those minor points but that didnt decide who won the debate. Well alot of your Thanos scans where......kinda laughable when compared to what Desaad showed. Thanos had nothing in his arsenal that could trump Apokoliptian tech, or it's powerful allies. Plus bringing up the Thanos clones didn't help neither.

quanchi112
Well alot of your Thanos scans where......kinda laughable when compared to what Desaad showed. Thanos had nothing in his arsenal that could trump Apokoliptian tech, or it's powerful allies. Plus bringing up the Thanos clones didn't help neither. He sent a clone against Asgard. Meaning he wanted it to attack Asgard and it nearly succeeded in taking it over. That was a clone. So Thanos could most ertainly send them against Darkseid. They are destructive but in a war who the hell cares as there will be a lot of destruction.

Thanos had tech that could travel through time,he had a massive space armada,remote controlled battleships,a synthetic gem that could destroy the universe,teleportation tech that could teleport from far distances right into his ship. He had characters such as Mangog,Fallen One,Reptyle the god,Primo,Omega(a being twcie as powerful as Galactus). I mean do you remember the crossover when Galactus came to Apokolips. He stomped them at his weakest.

I also showed how Thanos could make clones and change thier memories. The clones from infinity abyss were given direction its just Thanos wasnt the one who did it. So again Thanos would be the one this time and would have them all against Darkseid.

TricksterPriest
He sent a clone against Asgard. Meaning he wanted it to attack Asgard and it nearly succeeded in taking it over. That was a clone. So Thanos could most ertainly send them against Darkseid. They are destructive but in a war who the hell cares as there will be a lot of destruction.

Thanos had tech that could travel through time,he had a massive space armada,remote controlled battleships,a synthetic gem that could destroy the universe,teleportation tech that could teleport from far distances right into his ship. He had characters such as Mangog,Fallen One,Reptyle the god,Primo,Omega(a being twcie as powerful as Galactus). I mean do you remember the crossover when Galactus came to Apokolips. He stomped them at his weakest.

I also showed how Thanos could make clones and change thier memories. The clones from infinity abyss were given direction its just Thanos wasnt the one who did it. So again Thanos would be the one this time and would have them all against Darkseid.

The clone had prep time and a major power-up courtesy of Tarene.

And DS is much better at security than Odin. And the clones are uncontrollable, AS THANOS HIMSELF ADMITS. Your own character said he couldn't fix them and that they were worthless to him.

time travel? No point. Apokolips has the same tech, if not better. Armada? Nothing on-panel that comes close to the armies DS has fielded. Remote control ships? Again, nothing that impressive. Teleporting? 2 words. Boom Tube. And don't bring up the radiation barrier thing from DOTNG. Thanos's tech is a joke compared to New Gods tech and he has no idea how to block Boom tubes or Mother boxes.

The synthetic gem was a one time trick that he never was able to make again, and he was stopped by a motley crew of heroes. And if you want to bring up that kind of thing, Genesis box ftw.

Mangog? Dead, and he only allied with Thanos to attack Asgard. He won't get involved if there's no connection to Asgard.

Fallen One? A joke of a herald with little or no feats, besides getting whupped by Thanos.

Reptyl? DS has many many people who could take this guy. Not to mention it doesn't say much about Thanos that he had to kill someone to empower his pantheon, something DS does under his own power, with no boosters.

Don't know Primo.

Omega has ZERO feats that put him on Galactus level, besides a statement from Thanos, qualified by Genis, that puts him Galactusx2. He died from a freaking planet blowing up in his face. no expression

Crossover=non-canon. And DS staggered Galactus, so that arc goes two ways. Plus, given prep time, he could take Galactus. Thanos isn't that good.

You can't prove that the clones can be adjusted or used by Thanos, when Thanos himself contradicts you and says he can't do it.

And that prep feat against Ares that you like to bash? Thanos couldn't do that. DS imprisoned an abstract level being with his tech. Thanos has nothing even close to that level of technology. Same with the AM feat. Thanos could never accomplish those 2 feats, due to lack of personal power, and inferior technology.

and all this crazy tech? It's all powered by DS's personal power.

Estacado
Trick Omega died because some spaceships ****ed him up....uhuh
Desaad FTW.

quanchi112
The clone had prep time and a major power-up courtesy of Tarene.

And DS is much better at security than Odin. And the clones are uncontrollable, AS THANOS HIMSELF ADMITS. Your own character said he couldn't fix them and that they were worthless to him.

time travel? No point. Apokolips has the same tech, if not better. Armada? Nothing on-panel that comes close to the armies DS has fielded. Remote control ships? Again, nothing that impressive. Teleporting? 2 words. Boom Tube. And don't bring up the radiation barrier thing from DOTNG. Thanos's tech is a joke compared to New Gods tech and he has no idea how to block Boom tubes or Mother boxes.

The synthetic gem was a one time trick that he never was able to make again, and he was stopped by a motley crew of heroes. And if you want to bring up that kind of thing, Genesis box ftw.

Mangog? Dead, and he only allied with Thanos to attack Asgard. He won't get involved if there's no connection to Asgard.

Fallen One? A joke of a herald with little or no feats, besides getting whupped by Thanos.

Reptyl? DS has many many people who could take this guy. Not to mention it doesn't say much about Thanos that he had to kill someone to empower his pantheon, something DS does under his own power, with no boosters.

Don't know Primo.

Omega has ZERO feats that put him on Galactus level, besides a statement from Thanos, qualified by Genis, that puts him Galactusx2. He died from a freaking planet blowing up in his face. no expression

Crossover=non-canon. And DS staggered Galactus, so that arc goes two ways. Plus, given prep time, he could take Galactus. Thanos isn't that good.

You can't prove that the clones can be adjusted or used by Thanos, when Thanos himself contradicts you and says he can't do it.

And that prep feat against Ares that you like to bash? Thanos couldn't do that. DS imprisoned an abstract level being with his tech. Thanos has nothing even close to that level of technology. Same with the AM feat. Thanos could never accomplish those 2 feats, due to lack of personal power, and inferior technology.

and all this crazy tech? It's all powered by DS's personal power. Here we go and yet another of the Darkseid fans comes for me here. I have been waiting for you.

The clones were destructive that is for sure. But Thanos did also admit that he successively sent one after Thor. This is the same type of scenario. He also can enlist the aid of Mangog who is above top tier and is a friggin beast. A clone was able to enlist him and you can bet damn sure he will be able to enlist him again. This is all about the kinds of characters that have been allies before and Mangog applies here.

You are telling me that Thanos couldnt put up some radiation barrier. I mean come on here. Thanos made a time machine on his own yet he cant block a boomtube from working with a radiation barrier. Cyborg easily took over Apokoliptian tech and used it against the new gods. No tech stopped him,nope it was Superman who gave Darkseid the time he needed to recover and then intervene. Thanos went up against someone who also had control over tech. He went up against Tyrant and got what he wanted and left when he wanted. He took the orb from Tyrant and learned about Tyrant's origin. Tyrant at no point sought revenge or even knew where to find Thanos.

The synthetic gem was made by Thanos while the genesis box was not used by Darkseid. So thus it does not apply here. Thanos was stopped but it wasnt just by a some heroes here and there. Warlocks ghost had to intervene to defeat him. Did you also miss the part where Chaos and Order were involved to and wanted Thanos defeated. Its funny you bring this up because just Cyborg and Doomsday defeated all of Apokolips and needed Supermans aid.

laughing
It was a Thanos clone who had the power to make and grant godlike powers. He couldnt create the powers out of nowhere but could still make these godlike warriors.

Thanos created him and stated himself that he didnt have time to work out his kinks. I mean the FF4 and weaker opponents have defeated Galactus before so again with the forces allied against Omega and the separation of his ship made him susceptible to this kind of an attack. Thanos wouldnt lie about Omega's power he was himself out to kill him. So since hes his creator and since there is no point in him lying about Omega's power we take his word for it.

I never said that the crossover counted but that Galactus weakened and starving crushed his forces along with t he Silver Surfer. Their tech did shit to him. Trust me if the both had equal time and if Galactus was well fed and brought his un Darkseid would be toast. Remember on panel Doomsday was enough to beat down the whole planet even with all this tech that couldnt put a dent in him.
laughing

I find it funny that you think Thanos has all this inferior technology and such. Thanos with tech and what not created a weapon that could very much be the end of the universe. He has created entire armadas as distractions alone. He created Omega a being more powerful than anything available to Darkseid. That trumps anything Darkseid has ever created.

Ok lets talk about Ares now since you brought him up.
He froze Ares because he knew when to strike. He had to do something because Ares proved he had Darkseid himself outprepped the entire time.

The Am thing was also due to Alexander Luthor and thus without him worthless and not capable of injuring him without Luthor being involved.

Endless Mike
NO, Pulling Hundreds of suns would take another sun to establish a gravity point to pull against. I find it funny that you tell me I need to go to highschool,and you don't realize that it would take far more energy to move the earth out of orbit than it would to destroy the planet. The Ipod has a weight established on earth. Take the same Ipod you mentioned and Put it on the sun and it's going to weight literally hundreds of times more. Now, Moving the earth in weightless space towards the sun would be far easier than trying to pull the earth out of orbit against the sun's pull. Thanks now. YOu have a merry new year.

This argument completely ignores centripetal force

Desaad
Here we go and yet another of the Darkseid fans comes for me here. I have been waiting for you.

The clones were destructive that is for sure. But Thanos did also admit that he successively sent one after Thor. This is the same type of scenario. He also can enlist the aid of Mangog who is above top tier and is a friggin beast. A clone was able to enlist him and you can bet damn sure he will be able to enlist him again. This is all about the kinds of characters that have been allies before and Mangog applies here.

You are telling me that Thanos couldnt put up some radiation barrier. I mean come on here. Thanos made a time machine on his own yet he cant block a boomtube from working with a radiation barrier. Cyborg easily took over Apokoliptian tech and used it against the new gods. No tech stopped him,nope it was Superman who gave Darkseid the time he needed to recover and then intervene. Thanos went up against someone who also had control over tech. He went up against Tyrant and got what he wanted and left when he wanted. He took the orb from Tyrant and learned about Tyrant's origin. Tyrant at no point sought revenge or even knew where to find Thanos.

The synthetic gem was made by Thanos while the genesis box was not used by Darkseid. So thus it does not apply here. Thanos was stopped but it wasnt just by a some heroes here and there. Warlocks ghost had to intervene to defeat him. Did you also miss the part where Chaos and Order were involved to and wanted Thanos defeated. Its funny you bring this up because just Cyborg and Doomsday defeated all of Apokolips and needed Supermans aid.

laughing
It was a Thanos clone who had the power to make and grant godlike powers. He couldnt create the powers out of nowhere but could still make these godlike warriors.

Thanos created him and stated himself that he didnt have time to work out his kinks. I mean the FF4 and weaker opponents have defeated Galactus before so again with the forces allied against Omega and the separation of his ship made him susceptible to this kind of an attack. Thanos wouldnt lie about Omega's power he was himself out to kill him. So since hes his creator and since there is no point in him lying about Omega's power we take his word for it.

I never said that the crossover counted but that Galactus weakened and starving crushed his forces along with t he Silver Surfer. Their tech did shit to him. Trust me if the both had equal time and if Galactus was well fed and brought his un Darkseid would be toast. Remember on panel Doomsday was enough to beat down the whole planet even with all this tech that couldnt put a dent in him.
laughing

I find it funny that you think Thanos has all this inferior technology and such. Thanos with tech and what not created a weapon that could very much be the end of the universe. He has created entire armadas as distractions alone. He created Omega a being more powerful than anything available to Darkseid. That trumps anything Darkseid has ever created.

Ok lets talk about Ares now since you brought him up.
He froze Ares because he knew when to strike. He had to do something because Ares proved he had Darkseid himself outprepped the entire time.

The Am thing was also due to Alexander Luthor and thus without him worthless and not capable of injuring him without Luthor being involved.

To be clear, and I didn't think this was a serious argument or I would have addressed it in the actual thread, but Thanos created a device that, powered by the INFINITY GEMS, could destroy every star in the universe.

He didn't do it with his own tech, or anything even remotely like that.

quanchi112
To be clear, and I didn't think this was a serious argument or I would have addressed it in the actual thread, but Thanos created a device that, powered by the INFINITY GEMS, could destroy every star in the universe.

He didn't do it with his own tech, or anything even remotely like that. Using the gems in unison as the infinity gauntlet wouldnt be allowed but I cant see why this isnt allowed. The soul gem is allowed here and all of the other gems could be used to make this giant synthetic gem which Thanos made himself.

Desaad
Using the gems in unison as the infinity gauntlet wouldnt be allowed but I cant see why this isnt allowed. The soul gem is allowed here and all of the other gems could be used to make this giant synthetic gem which Thanos made himself.

It wouldn't be allowed because...well, it is using the Infinity Gems in unison, no matter how you want to sell it. Having them together is what gave the gem its power, it is really all that was used.

Desaad
To be clear, its the equivalent - to me - of saying that Darkseid gets to use the Anti-Life Equation because to use it, one has to "solve" it, and so really he is doing it of his own power/intelligence.

quanchi112
It wouldn't be allowed because...well, it is using the Infinity Gems in unison, no matter how you want to sell it. Having them together is what gave the gem its power, it is really all that was used. But Thanos created a weapon without using the gems power for what they are designed for. It isnt like he is messing wit reality or time but he used them as a power source to create a weapon capable of destroying the universe. Fine I thought it was allowed but if you want to argue against it I really dont feel I needed it anyways. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.