Xemnas v.s. AC Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Nimblehelm is where the battle takes place. Inside Tifa's 7th Heaven Bar. They're both drunk and high. And strippers are dancing in the background for support.
Who wins?

EvilAngel
Xemnas is cooler, thus gets my vote.

I'm a KH fan, what you expect me to say?

Violent2Dope
Nimblehelm? I think you mean Nibelheim.

Sol Valentine
Yeah, that.

ThoraxeRMG
Sephiroth destroys this nobody.

fascistcrusader
Sephiroth, no contest.

Violent2Dope
Not according to feats...

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
According to feats... the graceful One Winged Angel wins.
Give Praise to Jenova

fascistcrusader
Most definitely according to feats.

VinCon01
...Base Xemnas or Twilight Xemnas? Twilight Xemnas is far superior to Sora, who has shown feats on par with what we've seen from Sephiroth (Though Sora was being more serious about it than Sephiroth was).

So based on what we've seen from AC, and assuming that we're discussing Twilight Xemnas, I'd have to go with Xemnas. Of course, as we've yet to see Sephiroth fighting seriously, I can only base it on the feats he's displayed when not being serious.

SHM
AC Sephiroth.

Terryc250
7th heaven bar isnt in Nibelheim. AC Sephiroth wins

Furion
KH hearts Sephiroth was far superior to Xemnas.
AC Sephiroth >>>> KH Sephiroth.

Csdabest
Please provide proof of how in the world was AC or KH sephiroth was superior.

Furion
KH Sephiroth had MASSIVE health. Sora gave everything he had at Seph and he merely brushed it off. Seph sword play would manage to bypass that Laser trap of his, and Seph own teleporting would match Xemnas'. Not to mention all the spells that Seph has like those small meteors, energy balls. Massive fire pillars with a gesture. and of course his magiky 1 hit away from death attack. AC Seph >>>> KH Seph. AC wins

Wandering Flame
Look at that wonderful thread title.

Xemnas abilities: (I'll be posting the vids in which the abilities are shown)

1. Energy manipulation (can turn his energy into energy sabers, projectiles, energy fields, electricity waves and shields). (KH Final Mix encounter and Last fight)

2. Can cover himself in darkness and become invulnerable. (First fight)

3. Create a doppleganger. (Last fight)

4. Speed on par with instant transmission and has flight. (Last Fight)

5. Drag people to realms he can create. (Initial KH2 fight)

6. Telekinetically control everything in the realm he created (commanding all the organization weapons and tossing buildings at Sora and Rikku). (Second to last fight)

7. Create a black hole. (Second to last fight)

8. Appear out of nowhere and become intangible. (KH Final Mix encounter)

---

KH Final Mix encounterTm_JMSmGfUU

Initial KH2 fightLXBROkzqanw---

Second to Last fightBWo5kJJPms8---

Last Fight-8EPvG1pgCo
Powers on another level? I'll have to agree.

Furion
Yes, I've played KH2. KH Seph is known as a secret boss and those are usually more powerful then the final boss. If Sora can beat Xemnas, then Sephiroth sure as hell can as Sephiroth >>>>>>>>>>> Sora. Sephiroth could cut through any buildings Xemnas throws at him and would easily deflect any of the weapons. And I said, AC Sephiroth is superior to KH Sephiroth so he would beat Xemnas even more. AC Sephiroth is more powerful then anything in FF7. The only way AC would lose is if he didn't take the fight seriously and was overconfident.

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Furion
KH hearts Sephiroth was far superior to Xemnas.That's funny, no offense.

Generally speaking, nobodies are superior to heartless.

Going by logic, the supreme nobody is stronger than a heartless (KH Sephiroth) not even on par with the supreme heartless (Xehanort's Heartless).

Going by feats, Xemnas curbs KH Sephiroth.

Furion
Since when in hell was he a heartless. He's a manifestion of Cloud's Darkness.

Sol Valentine
Which means he's a Heartless.

EvilAngel
*imagines Sephiroth's Nobody* Well he is kinda girly looking, maybe he's member XIV stick out tongue

Furion
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Which means he's a Heartless.
Well Cloud isn't a nobody

Sol Valentine
Cloud dosen't have to be a Nobody.

Originally posted by EvilAngel
*imagines Sephiroth's Nobody* Well he is kinda girly looking, maybe he's member XIV stick out tongue

He'd have sexy hair like Zomulgustav

Furion
shocking
Well doesn't matter cause AC is way superior to KH and would mop the floor with Xemnas. If Sora could do it, then Sephiroth can sure as hell do it.

Sol Valentine
Horrible A<B<C logic. Sora had the help of Riku. In that part when Xemnas was draining Sora's life he would've easily died of Riku wasn't there.

Wandering Flame
Since when in hell was he a heartless. He's a manifestion of Cloud's Darkness. Come to think of it, you may have a point. It is actually speculation that he's a heartless.

Nonetheless, his abilities apparently pale to Xemnas'. I'll make an honest comparison.

Sephiroth's Heartless Angel, does the same thing as Xemnas life ending move where he casts some sort of ticker on the person's life (he does this first thing during the fight where he's fighting Sora only).

Sephiroth's teleport is easily replicated by Xemnas, who has speed believe it or not that is greater than Sephiroth's. Xemnas looks as if he's disappearing and reappearing in other places due to his speed (he teleports when he disappears suddenly, he's moving fast when he makes blurs before he leaves a spot).

In addition to becoming invulnerable like Sephiroth (who can manage to be temorarily unlike Xemnas who's seen doing it constantly) Xemnas can become intangible and appear, and reappear at will.

Xemnas can make a copy of himself unlike KH Sephiroth.

Sephiroth flame pillars are impressive, although I don't see them being much greater than Xemnas' energy fields that he can create.

Xemnas can also harness shields out of his energy as well as projectiles (that move faster than Sephiroth's shadow balls).

Despite Sephiroth's meteors being powerful and destructive, I think one would rather deal with those than hundreds if not thousands of fast projectiles coming at you from every direction.

A battle between them would be cool though I guess.

Sol Valentine
Come to think of it, how come Kitase and Nonomura have not said anything about KH Seph.

Wandering Flame
I don't know who said the following, but it was made clear that KH Sephiroth was the manifestation of Cloud's darkness and that no one can eliminate him (as in defeat him permanently) besides Cloud Stife.

Furion
That ticker on Sora that drains his health is slow, where as Sephiroth's is instant and leaves 1hp left and no mana. I think it goes like this.
KH Sephiroth > Xemnas. Close Battle as in like a small area where Sora fought him. Tight spaces will mean the death for Xemnas especially for the meteors and no buildings.
KH Sephiroth < Xemnas.Large Area, Sephiroth could be defeated in a large area like The World That Never Was.
A battle between them would be fricking sweet.

Wandering Flame
Meteors aren't really going to be a threat to someone who can choose to disappear or be intangible at will.

As I said before, Xemnas' projectiles are greater in amount and are considerably faster than Sephiroth's meteors as well. Sora can glide away from the meteors whereas he needs Rikku's help deflecting 8 of Xemnas' projectiles per second (since he had no way of escaping them).

Not to mention how Xemnas can shield himself with his energy.

Burning thought
whats with all the VS sephiroth threads lately, theres loads and a few EG Vs threads, hmm

i think Xemnas wins this, he seems a bit of a beast with all these dimenstion powers, instangibility and inivncibility, Sephiroth wouldnt be beyond him thats for sure

Furion
Sephiroth has far superior swordplay then Sora or Xemnas. Sephiroth can Speed blitz and just wail Xemnas to a wall. Those Projectiles Sephiroth could deflect easy or dodge or speed away. This is AC Sephiroth who is far superior to KH Sephiroth. AC could of killed Cloud and he wasn't fighting seriously.

ESB -1138
shocking
Well doesn't matter cause AC is way superior to KH and would mop the floor with Xemnas. If Sora could do it, then Sephiroth can sure as hell do it.

Sora had Riku's help. I counted at least three times Sora would have been killed if Riku wasn't there.

Furion
Sephiroth > Riku and Sora. If Sora could barely manage to have Sephiroth stop kicking his ass. AC would obliterate Sora and Riku.

Sol Valentine
Sephiroth has far superior swordplay then Sora or Xemnas. Sephiroth can Speed blitz and just wail Xemnas to a wall. Those Projectiles Sephiroth could deflect easy or dodge or speed away. This is AC Sephiroth who is far superior to KH Sephiroth. AC could of killed Cloud and he wasn't fighting seriously.

Xemnas doesn't do swordplay.

Furion
Hmmmmmm I wonder what those two laser like things in his hands are then. THEY'RE SWORDS

Sol Valentine
Yes, but he doesn't necessarily do swordplay. He does a whole bunch of fast moving things. Rarely he uses his Lightsabers.

Csdabest

Where does it say that AC Sephiroth was stronger than KH. For all we know KH shown to be way more powerful than AC Sephy. And Sephy does not have the best sword play. he is just quick And agile. But he does crap on Sora and Riku when it comes to Sephy

Sephy meteor wont even touch Xemnas why you ask its because Xemnas can creat dimension and slide between them dragging his foes with him. In that room where did you see meteors. Xemnas bests Sephiroth all around

Furion
Creators said AC Sephiroth is most powerful form of Sephiroth.
Cloud >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sora and Riku.
Seph is better at swordplay. Seph is a whole lot more skilled then Sora and Riku.
I was talking about the small meteors he uses in KH2
Xemnas is a She-male who likes to wear furcoats

Sol Valentine
Resorting to dissing the character? How lowly.

Prove how Cloud is more powerful than Sora and Riku.

Csdabest
Creators said AC Sephiroth is most powerful form of Sephiroth.
Cloud >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sora and Riku.
Seph is better at swordplay. Seph is a whole lot more skilled then Sora and Riku.
I was talking about the small meteors he uses in KH2
Xemnas is a She-male who likes to wear furcoats

No Creators said that AC Sephiroth is the strongest form in the Final Fantasy VII Universe. That doesnt apply to the kingdom hearts universe. Kingdom Hearts Sephy seems to be more stronger than AC Sepiroth. What Has AC sephirot done that puts him above the KH Sephiroth. Cloud and Company got beat by Sora and company. What makes you think Cloud will be able to take on Riku and Sora. What has Cloud done to make him above Sora and Riku.
Xemnas is a being that was about to collapse the existense on multiple worlds with the power of the hearts. Xemnas would destroy Sephiroth with ease

Furion
AC Sephiroth has all the powers of the previous Sephiroths and more. Sephiroth has the power of a freaking god.
Show vid of Sora beating Cloud. Please be Canon.
AC could of killed Cloud but just stabbed him in the shoulder. KH Sephiroth hasn't defeated Cloud.

Sol Valentine
Zomulgustav is a god.

Um, there aren't any vids considering that THEY NEVER FOUGHT.

SHM
Originally posted by Csdabest
No Creators said that AC Sephiroth is the strongest form in the Final Fantasy VII Universe. That doesnt apply to the kingdom hearts universe. Kingdom Hearts Sephy seems to be more stronger than AC Sepiroth. What Has AC sephirot done that puts him above the KH Sephiroth. Cloud and Company got beat by Sora and company. What makes you think Cloud will be able to take on Riku and Sora. What has Cloud done to make him above Sora and Riku.
Xemnas is a being that was about to collapse the existense on multiple worlds with the power of the hearts. Xemnas would destroy Sephiroth with ease

Did KH Sephiroth absorb the source of magic of a planet during 5 years? Could he telekinetically disable eight warriors while holding back the most powerful magic in the world? Can he fight in the same level of DBZ characters(like Chaos Vincent or Omega Weiss)? Can he corrupt the source of magic in the world, kill an entire planet with it, and use the planet as a vessel to travel the universe?

Oh please, it's beyond obvious the Sephiroth from FFVII is more powerful than the one from KH.

Furion
Yeah

Csdabest
Originally posted by SHM
Did KH Sephiroth absorb the source of magic of a planet during 5 years? Could he telekinetically disable eight warriors while holding back the most powerful magic in the world? Can he fight in the same level of DBZ characters(like Chaos Vincent or Omega Weiss)? Can he corrupt the source of magic in the world, kill an entire planet with it, and use the planet as a vessel to travel the universe?

Oh please, it's beyond obvious the Sephiroth from FFVII is more powerful than the one from KH.

Thing is yes he did. Seeing as its the same Sephiroth. And to another poster. Correction. Cloud hasnt defeated Sephiroth. Sephiroth has done nothing but toyed and played with Cloud wanting to see him suffer.

For all purposes AC and KH are the same just KH takes place after AC. The same creators were invovled so it stupidity to say they would be different. Explain to me why they would be different if the have the same name, same characterristics, same moves, same enemies, same base universe,same weapons, same histroy and same creator. The point you all are arguing is dumb and pointless. Sephiroth on all levels still pales to the power of Xemnas.

Sol Valentine
AC Sephiroth has all the powers of the previous Sephiroths and more. Sephiroth has the power of a freaking god.
Show vid of Sora beating Cloud. Please be Canon.
AC could of killed Cloud but just stabbed him in the shoulder. KH Sephiroth hasn't defeated Cloud.

Creators say that Sephiroth is the strongest in the FF7 universe, and yet Cloud beat him, that wreaks of PIS.

Furion
Thing is yes he did. Seeing as its the same Sephiroth. And to another poster. Correction. Cloud hasnt defeated Sephiroth. Sephiroth has done nothing but toyed and played with Cloud wanting to see him suffer.

For all purposes AC and KH are the same just KH takes place after AC. The same creators were invovled so it stupidity to say they would be different. Explain to me why they would be different if the have the same name, same characterristics, same moves, same enemies, same base universe,same weapons, same histroy and same creator. The point you all are arguing is dumb and pointless. Sephiroth on all levels still pales to the power of Xemnas.
Nope you're wrong.KH Sephiroth is the darkness from inside Cloud. Cloud has actually defeated Sephiroth dozens of times, Cloud's darkness just keeps calling him back. AC Sephiroth has the power of a god. Xemnas fails at being cool. Seph wins.

Sol Valentine
Xemnas is badass, Xemnas is what Seph wants to be when he finally grows balls. Xemnas wins.

Csdabest
Yes and it the same person he is calling back with the same person with the same feats and accomplishments. And i know your Joking. Sephiroth did not have the powers of a god. If so he would not have lost at all since Gods are immortal. Maybe a lesser angel. Or just a freak of nature. Sephiroth was no where near the area of godhood

Furion
Creators say that Sephiroth is the strongest in the FF7 universe, and yet Cloud beat him, that wreaks of PIS.
The only reason he won was because Seph was toying with him and Cloud seized the upper hand. Seph could of killed Cloud right when he was down but stabbed him in the shoulder instead. You Phail
Sephiroth is what Xemnas wants to be when he becomes a real boy.

Sol Valentine
Yet, why didn't he didn't he finish him off? Phail.

Furion
Yet, why didn't he didn't he finish him off? Phail.
Because it's Sephiroth nature. Sephiroth wanted to torment Cloud and have him beg for death. If Sephiroth was serious throughout that fight. Cloud would of been dead easy.

Csdabest
Which means Sephiroth is Inefficient and his creators suck saying he is the strongest in FFVII universe when it obvious Omega Weiss or Chaos would hand Sephiroth his ass

Furion
saying the creators suck is an offence to every FF fan out there.

SHM
Thing is yes he did. Seeing as its the same Sephiroth.

Nomura said in a interview, that all S-E characters in KH are not the same as their FF counterparts.

But even if we pretend he never said that, it's still something pretty obvious.

Csdabest
Of course their not. Future or alternate versions. and also id like to see interview pleae

Sol Valentine
Because it's Sephiroth nature. Sephiroth wanted to torment Cloud and have him beg for death. If Sephiroth was serious throughout that fight. Cloud would of been dead easy.

Zomulgustav would make Seph beg for mercy.

Furion
Sephiroth would make Zomulgustav beg for mercy.
True dat

Sol Valentine
Y'know, my real post is right above yours.

PHAIL.

Zomulgustav would make Seph beg for mercy.

Furion
Fat chance.

Sol Valentine
Please, tell me how Seph will ever have a chance of killing Zomu-chan.

Furion
Has his fangirls kick the Sh8t out of him

Sol Valentine
Zomulgustav just flips his hair and Seph's fangirls will belong to him.

Furion
...... laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing eek! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLRO
FLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
pic of this zomy guy plz

Furion
Actually I read that if you don't equip a certain ability during the KH seph fight you instantly die when Seph does his uber attack (The Sin Harvest Move)

Sol Valentine
...... laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing eek! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLRO
FLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
pic of this zomy guy plz

In progress.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.