King Of Fighter 98 Ultimate Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
Great remake for a great game. I've been waiting for this gem for a little while. It Features a new team:

8KhAUbrFprI

The Boss Team

The new line up features: Kasumi Todoh, Eiji, The Boss Team , Orochi, Goenitz, Riot Blood Iori, and Orochi Leona.

SaTsuJiN
I seriously dont know anyone besides you who actually enjoyed 98...

97 was the best by far

The Cap'n
I liked it, twas awesome. Though the editing the colour of the flames thing is stupid. It'd be better if you could edit everyone's projectiles.

Classic NES
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I seriously dont know anyone besides you who actually enjoyed 98...

97 was the best by far

Jigga wha?

98 is considered the best KOF by the competitive scene. 97 isn't even played in any major tourneys.

JackieCD
Never played it and never would.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Classic NES
98 is considered the best KOF by the competitive scene. 97 isn't even played in any major tourneys.

KoF didnt get popular with the 'new kids' til 98+ anyway

97 had a great fighting engine, though I still preferred 96's complete revamp of every character (96 also had no time-freeze for supers)

Classic NES
I never said it got popular with 98. I said 98 is the most popular KOF and the deepest in terms of Gameplay.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Classic NES
I never said it got popular with 98. I said 98 is the most popular KOF and the deepest in terms of Gameplay.

show me some deep gameplay of 98

Classic NES
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
show me some deep gameplay of 98

98 fixes alot of KOF's problems, suchs as:

*Throw priority

*Solid pokes that have priority

*Good Ground Game

* Projectiles are viable

* Viable AA

Classic NES
Also, since KOF 98 has the older Tech system, Throw Holds cannot be teched just softened.

SaTsuJiN
97 plays pretty well here :

aIxislrCRC8

though I see what you mean, I really didnt like what they did to Yuri.... "Oh we cant think of anything, so lets give her a shoryuken and a hurricane kick".. I mean seriously, wtf?... oh and that wasnt enough.. gotta give her a burn knuckle too... What the f**k?

Classic NES
Ultimate match will feature every character from 94-98. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.