Mythical hunters... Here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
So, I was looking through some threads, and found this very interesting.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
THor and ORion can use only thier natural speed, endurance and strength ect in a fight to the dEath. Who would wiN?

Now, that may not look like much, but due to my genius problem solving capabilities, I got this:
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I took all the capitols out of the words that weren't supposed to be there... and I got:

Hren

If you turn that backwards, I got:

Nerh

Unscrambled:

Hern

Is this supposed to mean something?

And only now do I figure it out. I'm about to shock everyone, but I want you to check out the definition of 'hern':
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hern

*leaves room for all the gasps to get out*

Yes, it is very eerie.

Personally, I think something big is going to happen in the next few days... probably an invasion of the lizard people, or the always dangerous Serpent Cult.

SaintSmurph
They're leaving signs everywhere.

The dreaded alien lizard folk are getting sloppy. I recently uncovered an attempt to insert subliminal messaging to create a KMC account, within a Oreo commercial.

Clearly Raz and Mr. Christie (who makes good cookies) are in cahoots.

Good work agent Bran.

jockey

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by SaintSmurph
They're leaving signs everywhere.

The dreaded alien lizard folk are getting sloppy. I recently uncovered an attempt to insert subliminal messaging to create a KMC account, within a Oreo commercial.

Clearly Raz and Mr. Christie (who makes good cookies) are in cahoots.

Good work agent Bran.

jockey Shit!

That's scary.

Last time I tried to go into my hotmail account, all of my emails were gone, and I only had this one message in it (which was oddly enough titled "KMC ownz"wink:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/dinosauroid4.jpg

I didn't go out for at least a week.

Bicnarok
What a silly thread.

Furion
I KNEW IT! I knew nvr wass an alien

Deano
and this doesnt get closed? wheres rex now

Violent2Dope

Now, that may not look like much, but due to my genius problem solving capabilities, I got this:

And only now do I figure it out. I'm about to shock everyone, but I want you to check out the definition of 'hern':

Yes, it is very eerie.

Personally, I think something big is going to happen in the next few days... probably an invasion of the lizard people, or the always dangerous Serpent Cult. haermm

WHAT.

THE.

FVCK!?

SAVE US FROM T3h h3RNz!

Furion
LOL

LORD JLRTENJAC

Yes, it is very eerie.

Personally, I think something big is going to happen in the next few days... probably an invasion of the lizard people, or the always dangerous Serpent Cult.

Ok, let me get this streight, you think we are going to be invaded by Lizerd people or a Serpent Cult... because of something what someone posted... on KMC...

and not only that but this word you got is also common as a surname, including the British Isles variant "A'hern" and the Irish variant "O'Hern".

Oh and we can't forget the oh-so dangerous fact that the term has also become a synonym for "an American" (with the associated adjective "Hernian"wink among fans of The Goon Show, following the Goons' habit of parodying American accents with repetitions of "hern".

ragesRemorse
if you unscramble llsithbu you get bullshit...,does this mean something? wink

apoc001
You're meddling with powers you cannot possibly comprehend.

Captain REX
I also saw the word Sith in there, rages. I think they've returned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.