Twilight Xemnas vs Chaos Vincent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
Who wins?

Violent2Dope
Xemnas IMO.

Terryc250
Cool tribute vidz

Xemnas
awnnB1IYmJ0

VS

F6fqKrOHCJk
Chaos Vincent

Csdabest
I have my money on Xemnas. Xem has shown power on another level from what Viny has shown.

Terryc250
like?

EvilAngel
Xemnas, pretty easily

Keollyn
If Sephiroth can beat him, Chaos can do it... only faster and easier wink

SHM
Originally posted by Csdabest
I have my money on Xemnas. Xem has shown power on another level from what Viny has shown.

Originally posted by Terryc250
like?

Violent2Dope
He was going to destroy every world in existence for one(not in one shot). So he has planet busting power. He is very fast, and has great stamina(he had like...5 fights in a row I think?). He has shown a much higher variety of powers than Chaos has as well.

Terryc250
^ Got vids? Tried to look for some videos of Xemnas power that were on Chaos' level but couldnt find any.

Csdabest
What makes you think Sephiroth can beat Xemnas?

Terryc250
Because Sephiroth had the life force of the planet in his palms, the powers of Jenova, an unstoppable willpower, etc..

I'm still waiting to see Xemnas' power

Csdabest
Xemnas Had countless numbers of hearts from multiple planet verses. Dimension creating abilities. and was about collapse the existence of multiple wolds. How the hell does sephiroth compete with that.

VinCon01
1) Again, he doesn't "have the life Force of the planet in his palms". He has an incredibly small fragment of it, and it would only even be useful to him if he was on the FFVII world where he could access it, seeing as he never got around to absorbing it.

2) The "powers of Jenova" aren't any more vast than what we've seen Xemnas display. So far they cover:

- Super human strength.

- Super human speed/agility.

- Flight.

- Shapeshifting.

- An attack resembling "Bladebeam".

- Phasing through solid objects (Though he appears to do so slowly).

- Possible teleportation. I've yet to confirm this one in CC.

- High tolerance for fire/explosions/explosive magic.

Sora has displayed most of those, and Twilight Xemnas nearly defeated both Sora and Riku (Around Sora's level) at the same time.

3) An unstoppable willpower doesn't help him much when it comes to actually surviving.

Known feats?

- Super human strength.

- Flight.

- Teleportation.

- The ability to make himself intangible instantaneously.

- The Laser Dome (Shooting dozens of lasers from all directions repeatedly for around half a minute to a minute).

Anyway, that's off subject. Chaos Vincent might be able to take this due to his insane speed, but other than that I've yet to see anything superior to Sephiroth, and it's certainly debatable that Sephiroth could take Twilight Xemnas. So I'm giving the edge to Xemnas.

Burning thought
what? Sephiroth has never absorbed the life stream?.....and has only ever had a small part of it?

lawls Terry u been taking me for a ride in the Seph VS EG thread? naughty lad...and i was trusting your word

Terryc250
Originally posted by VinCon01
1) Again, he doesn't "have the life Force of the planet in his palms". He has an incredibly small fragment of it, and it would only even be useful to him if he was on the FFVII world where he could access it, seeing as he never got around to absorbing it.

2) The "powers of Jenova" aren't any more vast than what we've seen Xemnas display. So far they cover:

- Super human strength.

- Flight.

- Shapeshifting.

- An attack resembling "Bladebeam".

- Phasing through solid objects (Though he appears to do so slowly).

- Possible teleportation. I've yet to confirm this one in CC.

- High tolerance for fire/explosions/explosive magic.

Sora has displayed most of those, and Twilight Xemnas nearly defeated both Sora and Riku (Around Sora's level) at the same time.

3) An unstoppable willpower doesn't help him much when it comes to actually surviving.

Known feats?

- Super human strength.

- Flight.

- Teleportation.

- The ability to make himself intangible instantaneously.

- The Laser Dome (Shooting dozens of lasers from all directions repeatedly for around half a minute to a minute).

Anyway, that's off subject. Chaos Vincent might be able to take this due to his insane speed, but other than that I've yet to see anything superior to Sephiroth, and it's certainly debatable that Sephiroth could take Twilight Xemnas. So I'm giving the edge to Xemnas.

We havent even seen Sephiroth at even 50% but hes stated above everyone at 100%..

Where is it stated that "He has an incredibly small fragment of it" ? Hes been contaminating the lifestream for 2 years, and ppl were dying of geostigma adding to his lifestream rate, with a gesture he covered Midgar almost instantly, and Midgar is like the metropolis city of FFVII.

the majority of ppl even say KH Sephiroth is much tougher then Xemnas.

Sephiroth could have absorbed the lifestream anytime he wanted to, but he chose not to just to play around with Cloud

Violent2Dope
First of all, Midgar in FFVII: AC was a broken down piece of shit town, and only takes up like...0.3% of the planet(and that is being generous).

KH Seph was tough. KH2 Seph(the one with Xemnas) was nothing more than a raging pussy.

Csdabest
We havent even seen Sephiroth at even 50% but hes stated above everyone at 100%..

Where is it stated that "He has an incredibly small fragment of it" ? Hes been contaminating the lifestream for 2 years, and ppl were dying of geostigma adding to his lifestream rate, with a gesture he covered Midgar almost instantly, and Midgar is like the metropolis city of FFVII.

the majority of ppl even say KH Sephiroth is much tougher then Xemnas.

Sephiroth could have absorbed the lifestream anytime he wanted to, but he chose not to just to play around with Cloud

How do you know its 50 percent. We can only go by what we have scene and for feats. Just because he is the strongest doesnt meanhe is faster and stronger than everyone. Just means he has a move that can kill anyone in the universe. and from what we have scene. That move is supernova.

Where is it stated that he absorbed the whole lifestream. If he already absorbed all of it their would be no point in them trying to stop him from absorbing it because his plans would be accomplished. So yes he only absorbed a fragment

Sephiroth has a bigger fan base than Xemnas. So of course a majority of the people are going to say Sephiroth.

You point. He didnt absorb it and would have only absorbed the portion he tainted. So since sephiroth never absorbed the lifestream. Why debate he would wion with the lifestream since he has zero feats with it and not even the feat he absorbed it

Terryc250
Originally posted by Csdabest
How do you know its 50 percent. We can only go by what we have scene and for feats. Just because he is the strongest doesnt meanhe is faster and stronger than everyone. Just means he has a move that can kill anyone in the universe. and from what we have scene. That move is supernova.

Where is it stated that he absorbed the whole lifestream. If he already absorbed all of it their would be no point in them trying to stop him from absorbing it because his plans would be accomplished. So yes he only absorbed a fragment

Sephiroth has a bigger fan base than Xemnas. So of course a majority of the people are going to say Sephiroth.

You point. He didnt absorb it and would have only absorbed the portion he tainted. So since sephiroth never absorbed the lifestream. Why debate he would wion with the lifestream since he has zero feats with it and not even the feat he absorbed it

wtf are u talking about? I never once said he absorbed it, i said he has CONTROL over it, which means he couldve absorbed it at anytime. It was stated that Sephiroth didnt exert himself the least bit during his fight with Cloud, and it is stated that Sephiroth is the strongest character in the FFVII world

No, ppl who have played the game says KH Sephiroth is much harder, Sephiroth has heartless angel which reduces ur HP to 1, he teleports everywhere and has an atk that hits like 50 times in a second, he also has huge HP.

No its the same size, there might not be as much structures but the area of the size is exactly the same

watch at 1:20
BRTsdkNzIu8

Sephiroth with a wave of his hand he brought out that much NL, maybe if he put more effort he can bring out even much more NL.

Do you even know how destructive the lifestream can be?

No in KH2 Sephiroth is harder then Xemnas, Sephiroth can kill you within 2 seconds of the fight if ur not fast enough.

Violent2Dope
No he can't. Maybe if you have really shitty health, but I was at lvl. 40 and survived.

Csdabest
wtf are u talking about? I never once said he absorbed it, i said he has CONTROL over it, which means he couldve absorbed it at anytime. It was stated that Sephiroth didnt exert himself the least bit during his fight with Cloud, and it is stated that Sephiroth is the strongest character in the FFVII world

No, ppl who have played the game says KH Sephiroth is much harder, Sephiroth has heartless angel which reduces ur HP to 1, he teleports everywhere and has an atk that hits like 50 times in a second, he also has huge HP.

No its the same size, there might not be as much structures but the area of the size is exactly the same

watch at 1:20
BRTsdkNzIu8

Sephiroth with a wave of his hand he brought out that much NL, maybe if he put more effort he can bring out even much more NL.

Do you even know how destructive the lifestream can be?

No in KH2 Sephiroth is harder then Xemnas, Sephiroth can kill you within 2 seconds of the fight if ur not fast enough.

Who apposed more of a threat in the KH universe. Not sephiroth. Sephiroth has not apposed more of a threat than Xemnas. No thats how much he pulled out. Anymore would be speculation. Control has nothing to do with absorbing. Just becaused he controlled the lifestream doesnt mean he would absorbe it.

Just because it stated doesnt mean every single stat is stronger than everyone elses. it what sephiroth has. He has control of the lifestream with what ever that will do. And he has his supernova which would kill any and all FFVII characters. Also he has metero. So yeah. I dont beleive sephiroth his faster than Chaos or Omega but i know he can beat them with the moves he has in arsenal. But What sephiroth has in his Arsenal Xemnas can counter with ease.

Terryc250
Sephiroth didnt give two sh*ts about the KH world, he just wanted to fight Cloud thats all.

He was going to absorb the lifestream in FFVII to turn himself into a god, thats why he used meteor to wound the planet because that was the only way he can get the lifestream to gather at one point. Now in AC he gained control over the lifestream, so logic tells us if he wanted to, he can absorb it.

lol you really have idea about the lifestream do you? Its what the planet runs on, its wut created everything, from people, every single materia, to the WEAPONs, the lifestream has power that can destroy the planet.

Its possible Sephiroth is faster then Chaos, we havent seen Sephiroth even exert himself at all, he created the 3 silver haired men, and Loz' speed is way up there, and theyre all weak aspects of Sephiroth.

You dont even know what Sephiroth's true power because we have yet to see it, but he is stated above some powerful characters that would maybe even beat Xemnas themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.