10 billion Daxamites and Kryptonians vs. the New Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Gecko4lif
metron stops time.

let the systematic genicide begin

cmack
kryptonians and daxamites ftw

Symmetric Chaos
Someone pulls out lead and kills the Daxamites.

Someone pulls out K-nite and a motherbox and kills the Kryptonians.

Game over.

cmack
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Someone pulls out lead and kills the Daxamites.

Someone pulls out K-nite and a motherbox and kills the Kryptonians.

Game over. very true

King Kandy
OMG the New Gods wanking is ridiculous. This is an absolute stomp in the daxamite/kryptonian's favor.

Gecko4lif
are you f*cking stupid?

New gods have time stop

Estacado
Father box much?

Grimm22
I see no mention of a yellow sun for the Krytonians, making them as useful as well....nothing

Sarutobi700
It depends where they are in the universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Unless they have some boom tubes, The Kryptonians and Daxamites are going to be flees to the new Gods. Stepped on and Pwned with Huge waves of Astro force, alpha bullets, and omega blasts, killing them by the millions at a time.

CaptainStoic
What if they were all the same size? What if there were no Mother/Father boxes to use, and this was purely a physical contest?

Sarutobi700
what if they were fighting under a blue sun.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
What if they were all the same size? What if there were no Mother/Father boxes to use, and this was purely a physical contest?

What if you just wanted to stack the odds against the New Gods in some wierd attempt to make this thread as uneven as possible.

Symmetric Chaos

Since you've deprived them of all most all of their useful powers . . .

NG would get owned.

Grinning Goku
10 billion!? My God...

nvrbeenwthagirl
And who is in posession of the Full worlogog?

Val
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Since you've deprived them of all most all of their useful powers . . .

NG would get owned.
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What if you just wanted to stack the odds against the New Gods in some wierd attempt to make this thread as uneven as possible.
You two realize he isn't the thread creator, yes? laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
YEah I know he isn't. But he did pose the question as if he wanted to make the thread totally agaisnt the new Gods.

CaptainStoic
No I just don't see how the New gods or any race could stand up to 5 Billion Kryptonians and 5 Billion Daxamites. Don't take it personally or to heart NVR. These guys could move a galaxy if they wanted to, they would make the Anihilation Wave look like cub scout meet. How could they win without the trinkets is what I was saying. I mean the Punisher could take Batman with a gun if he sniped him from two miles out, but up close and no weapons would be another story. To admit something as easy as the new Gods can be beaten isn't the end of the world. They would be beaten here and if the races in question had were despotic, The new gods including Darkseid would become slaves, or worse.

CaptainStoic
By the way NVR I really like the New Gods and its your fault for it, I have begun to collect them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No I just don't see how the New gods or any race could stand up to 5 Billion Kryptonians and 5 Billion Daxamites. Don't take it personally or to heart NVR. These guys could move a galaxy if they wanted to, they would make the Anihilation Wave look like cub scout meet. How could they win without the trinkets is what I was saying. I mean the Punisher could take Batman with a gun if he sniped him from two miles out, but up close and no weapons would be another story. To admit something as easy as the new Gods can be beaten isn't the end of the world. They would be beaten here and if the races in question had were despotic, The new gods including Darkseid would become slaves, or worse.

Unless they have boom tubes, They get pwned by Giant New gods. Or they all get hurled back by Takion, Magnar, and DS. Or they get pwned in frozen time and space.

nvrbeenwthagirl
By the way NVR I really like the New Gods and its your fault for it, I have begun to collect them.
Thank goodness. Just wait till grant Morrison gets his hands on them. They are gonna rule. Glad I made at least one new fan.

Inhuman
New gods look like a bunch of circus freaks

Larceny
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thank goodness. Just wait till grant Morrison gets his hands on them. They are gonna rule. Glad I made at least one new fan.

Haven't you been saying this for the longest?

Priest
SuperMan solos
sly

TricksterPriest
I don't see the S-shield being mentioned.....superdur

The force is formidable, but there is clear underestimation of the New Gods if anyone thinks they go down easily. And given the insane things we've seen their tech do, anyone who thinks the Kryptonian and Daxamites will have an easy time is kidding themselves or ignorant.

Gecko4lif
New gods have time stop
And highfather
And Darkseid
and Yuga khan

KK the Great
If it actually happened in a comic, I'd lay odds on the JLA taking New Genesis straight up, let alone 10,000,000,000 Kryptonians and Daxamites.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Val

I answered a question posed. Whether it came from the OP or not doesn't matter.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
metron stops time.

According to Metron " has no link to the new gods or the old" so he would not be one of the New Gods, even though he usually gets cited as part of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.