Superman Prime vs Current Superman, Kingdome Come Superman and Earth 2 Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
This is Pre- Power-up Prime, Bloodlust is on

cmack
kingdom come superman last one standing, then he is promptly killed

123KID
Kal-L lasts the longest and wins as he stalemated with PC E1 Superman who is Prime's firm superior in...every way
KC Superman would die first because he's too stupid
Current Supes knows what he's dealing with and won't rush in

Sarutobi700
Supes loses. They all kill each other

Rorschach
Originally posted by 123KID
Kal-L lasts the longest and wins as he stalemated with PC E1 Superman who is Prime's firm superior in...every way

I'm pretty sure the thread creator is using the most current version of Kal-L, the one who stalemated with Post-Crisis Superman during Infinite Crisis.

superkronick92
True, personally, I think 3 Supes take this, but come back severely injured

Val
Originally posted by superkronick92
True, personally, I think 3 Supes take this, but come back severely injured
Based on what?

Pre-Power up Prime was last seen taking on and defeating, well, basically everyone and he's one of the few characters immune to the S shield jobber aura (mainly because he has one himself haermm ).

Rorschach
Originally posted by Val
Based on what?

Pre-Power up Prime was last seen taking on and defeating, well, basically everyone and he's one of the few characters immune to the S shield jobber aura (mainly because he has one himself haermm ).

His S-Shield is carved onto his chest. That amplifies his jobber aura by tenfold.

superkronick92
It's hard to guage KC Supes power IMO

123KID
that entire fight was symbolic
reality was going haywire and with each punch causing either of them to relive or rethink a whole new life i highly doubt they were at their fighting peaks

didn't Kal-L demolish Doomsday ?

maybe Prime will kill them all by tossing them really relaly really really far like with the A-M

then again all he has to do to win is break one of their arms
this constittues a defeat here

Estacado
How about you go back to herochat Shin Nikkolas/Pedoboy?

janus77
the universe explodes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.