wolverine/colossus vs equus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Since we have yet to witness anything that could go through colossus metal, in this scenerio we're going to say the same thing for equus. So basically the only way for equus to win over colossus is strength and skill.

Wolverine and colossus are fighting together to bring this foe down. You cant say that equus has combat speed because he kept up with superman, batman has kept up with superman does that make batman a super human.

To my knowledge equus hasnt display any type of combat speed, if he has, a scan would be nice.

Would the team prevail or would they end up getting killed.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by carver9
Since we have yet to witness anything that could go through colossus metal

Adamantium shurikens.

All else you have said is now meaningless evillaugh

carver9
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Adamantium shurikens.

All else you have said is now meaningless evillaugh

I would love to see a scan of adamantium hurting colossus and I know for sure a shuriken has done nothing to colossus hide yet.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by carver9
I would love to see a scan of adamantium hurting colossus and I know for sure a shuriken has done nothing to colossus hide yet.

I believe Bullseye threw an adamantium shuriken right through him. It's possible I am misinformed, however.

carver9
I believe Bullseye threw an adamantium shuriken right through him. It's possible I am misinformed, however.

Naah, I dont think that that happened. Colossus is arguably one of the most durable earth bound beings on the planet. Lets put it like this, besides the juggernaut, colossus is next on the list as one of the people that wolverine has cut but never damaged.

Wolverine has damaged hulk, thor, thing, she hulk, abomination, captain brittain, sasquash, hercules, thanos, iron man, sentry was dodging his claws, namor, you get my point but failed to even put a scratch on colossus.

Soljer

Riptide, if I recall correctly.

But this was before Colossus was *cough* 'upgraded.'

Afterwards, Riptide could no long pierce Colossus. Make of it what you will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.