World War Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
The Surfer's just had the shittiest month in his whole damned life. First he found he had a scalp infection as a result of his silver glaze forcing his budding hair follicles back into his scalp, which required Galactus to carefully sit him down and individually - one by one - pluck each and every hair out of his scalp (and then the rest of his body just to be safe). this resulted in weeks of ceaseless mocking from all the other heralds, even the pussy ones (hell, especially the pussy ones!).

Thanos even took a picture of Galactus plucking Surfer, from Death's realm and then posted it on My Space (Thanos recently acknowledged Dr. Doom as a "friend", so now he has a grand total of ... 1 friends no expression on there), for the world to see.

shortly after recovering from that, he found out Zen-La was never really real, that it was all a big Reality TV stunt created by Tony Stark's Entertainment division (a subsidiary of his weapons company). that he was actually just the son of a Himalayan goat herder, sold to TSE (the Stark company) in exchange for a kilo of industrial strength fertilizer.
though Galactus was real enough, there was never any threat to "Zen-La" (lot #203 Burbank California, as the world knows it) nor was "Shala Bal" in love with him (in reality a Mrs. Ruth McMuffin, 31 Rosewood Grdns, Toxteth Liverpool, England) and his "sacrifice" was the top wager in William Hill's betting history... with more than 73 million people putting money on him becoming Galactus' "Herald".

furthermore, Galactus it transpires is queer and may have taken Norin on to sate other types of "hunger"... the mind-wiping has fortunately prevented him from knowing any more details...

as he was heading to Earth to destroy Tony Stark and the billions of humans who had watched his life as some form of amusement, he found out that Reed Richards calls him The Shiny Eunuch and that much of Earth's Superhero gossip about him centers around his perceived lack of equipment...

all this has made him furious to previously unimagined levels. he is intent on throwing down with Earth, on kicking arse and taking names (and numbers of the hotter females - 'cos he's a real man yeah!) ...

what can Earth* do against such a brutally determined Silver Surfer?

*Earth here is basically everybody who was on WWH Earth (including The Hulk), plus Thor.

Inhuman
Should have included that he just absorbed a whole red sun/star. Like so.

http://i15.tinypic.com/6le6eqh.jpg

If the earth has no warning he simply blows it up.
If they know he is coming then a slight few might give him trouble. Like strange, thor. But earth might be screwed.

janus77
oh, he's coming expressly to kick arse, not blow the planet up. he wants the people of earth to grovel (well, the tv audience and the superheroes, not all the people of earth).

they'll get warning, he'll turn all the politicians into biscuits!

grey fox
Surfer basically claims he is GOD, all those who don't worship him shall be smitten.

Thus they grovel.

TricksterPriest
Since we are assuming that Surfer gets the same PIS-aura that Hulk had, he'll probably have no trouble until he gets to Thor.

Which I'll call a push (not counting PIS) until I see more from Thor.

Soljer
Thor vs. the Surfer is a very hotly debated match.

Everyone else he demolishes.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Soljer
Thor vs. the Surfer is a very hotly debated match.
Surfer wins.

Anyway... Thor didn't give two shits about WWH it seemed...

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Inhuman
Should have included that he just absorbed a whole red sun/star. Like so.

http://i15.tinypic.com/6le6eqh.jpg

I'm not sure, but wasn't Surfer knocked out or by Drax something right after that...

messed

DestinyGuy678
surfer can take out the sentry?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
I'm not sure, but wasn't Surfer knocked out or by Drax something right after that...

messed He got redirected by a punch from Drax.
He got KO'ed from exhausting his energy.

Soljer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Surfer wins.

Anyway... Thor didn't give two shits about WWH it seemed...

But he was added by the original poster in order to add some degree of difficulty to the Surfer's task.

Soljer
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
surfer can take out the sentry?

Easily.

Val
Thor wins.

Mr. Slippyfist
But he was added by the original poster in order to add some degree of difficulty to the Surfer's task. I'm not reading all of that...

Anyway... Surfer wins.

Val
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I'm not reading all of that...

Anyway... Surfer wins.
mad

DestinyGuy678
Easily. how...absoring his solar energy?

Val
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
how...absoring his solar energy?
Smacking him in the face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.