What brick could take out these bricks?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
1. Mongul
2. Thanos (Brick limit)
3. Soloman Grundy
4. Orion (Brick limit)
5. Lobo
6. Kalibek
7. Juggernaut (classic)
8. Thor (classic)
9. Bd doomsday
10. Pc validus

This is NOT in power order

Superman will not be a accepted answer

Inhuman
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
1. Mongul
2. Thanos (Brick limit)
3. Soloman Grundy
4. Orion (Brick limit)
5. Lobo
6. Kalibek
7. Juggernaut (classic)
8. Thor (classic)
9. Bd doomsday
10. Pc validus

This is NOT in power order

Superman will not be a accepted answer

Red Hulk

Val
What the hell is brick limit?

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Val

Scoobless
What's Bd?

Soljer
Originally posted by Val

I'm going to take a wild guess here, and assume it means that they are limited to only being a Brick.

For example, Thanos cannot use matter transmutation or energy blasts. He is merely strong and tough.

Superman would be unable to fly, use his speed, use heat vision or cold breath. He would be relegated to being a simple brick - strong and tough.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Inhuman
Red Hulk

Of course. Red Hulk made TOAA give him head. Then, he bitchslapped him which caused a big bang that created a new Universe with trillions of Red Hulks getting oral on the regular.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Of course. Red Hulk made TOAA give him head. Then, he bitchslapped him which caused a big bang that created a new Universe with trillions of Red Hulks getting oral on the regular.

He returned the favor though 131

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm going to take a wild guess here, and assume it means that they are limited to only being a Brick.

For example, Thanos cannot use matter transmutation or energy blasts. He is merely strong and tough.

Superman would be unable to fly, use his speed, use heat vision or cold breath. He would be relegated to being a simple brick - strong and tough. Pretty close

Supes would retain his speed and flight thou.

You can be a fast brick and you can be a flying brick

But you must be a brick.

Soljer
Pretty close

Supes would retain his speed and flight thou.

You can be a fast brick and you can be a flying brick

But you must be a brick.

A flying brick I guess I understand.

A speedster brick, I do not.

But whatever.

Mr. Slippyfist
Superman will not be a accepted answer Majestic
Gladiator
Supreme
Zod
Hyper... disregard.

Mr. Slippyfist
You can be a fast brick Bart?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Bart?
No a brick's bread and butter must be strength and makybe some invulernability.

Think The general or something.

DestinyGuy678
Thor?

Kutulu
The Runner, since speed is allowed. big grin

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Kutulu
The Runner.

runner = not a brick

Alfheim
Champion roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
Thor?

thor is one of the people up there lol

Kutulu
Originally posted by Alfheim
Champion roll eyes (sarcastic)

If he had the power gem he would take a healthy majority. Without power gem he jobbed to She-Hulk.

Entity
Never mind didn't see number 9

Alfheim
Originally posted by Kutulu
If he had the power gem he would take a healthy majority. Without power gem he jobbed to She-Hulk.

Yeah I know, anyway think ive had enough talking about Champion. Interetingly enough it was stated to an extent that the Elders where not using the gems properly in the Thanos Quest, so alot of those feats could have been done without the gems, as Champion stated afterwards "the thing never worked anyway".

Even after She-Hulk beat Champion she implied that Champion would have still beaten the others without the gem.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/SheHulk80067.jpg

Gladiator: Though you do realize that without his gem of power, any one of us could have defeated him.
She-Hulk: Yeah, Gladiator? Keep tellin yourself that.

Kutulu
Yeah I know, anyway think ive had enough talking about Champion. Interetingly enough it was stated to an extent that the Elders where not using the gems properly in the Thanos Quest, so alot of those feats could have been done without the gems, as Champion stated afterwards "the thing never worked anyway".

Even after She-Hulk beat Champion she implied that Champion would have still beaten the others without the gem.

Gladiator: Though you do realize that without his gem of power, any one of us could have defeated him.

She-Hulks arms look humongous in that scan, and her face looks round; weird artwork.

Champion if he used his full array of fighting styles would do a lot better, he purposely limits himself to fighting using the opponents' style in order to entertain himself.

Metalmanx

I hope you don't mean to say that She-Hulk is anywhere near stronger than Gladiator. no expression

golem370
Modt or Jafh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.