Sentry, Gladiator, Count Nefaria and Hollywood vs SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Gladiator, Count Nefaria, Sentry and Hollywood vs Superbor Prime. Can the heroes win?

Hollywood respect thread

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,99947.0.html

Estacado
Off course they can we are on KMC after all.

Kutulu
SMP stomps them out 10/10.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Kutulu
SMP stomps them out 10/10.

Seriuosly he stomps them? They dont even put up a good fight then. Hollywood breifly took on Dorammu (skyfather level chaarcter..i think) and has took a solar system level explosion.

A weakened Count Nefaria took on Thor, Wonder Man, Iron Man, Vison and Scarlet Witch. He would have stomped them all but he was getting weak.

Glads and Sentry are there just to make the numbers.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Alfheim
Seriuosly he stomps them? They dont even put up a good fight then. Hollywood breifly took on Dorammu (skyfather level chaarcter..i think) and has took a solar system level explosion.

A weakened Count Nefaria took on Thor, Wonder Man, Iron Man, Vison and Scarlet Witch. He would have stomped them all but he was getting weak.

Glads and Sentry are there just to make the numbers.

SMP ripped Mxy out from the 5th dimension and tortured him with help from a sorceress, casually was smashing apart the source wall, casually went to alternate Earths, killed the alternate Superman, and blew up the planet. SMP also was about to kill the one Guardian before he suicided, took blows and hits from the entire JLA simultaneously while in a weakened state and broke free, then proceeded to beat down the new Ion. He then proceeded to smash up Anti-Monitor (albeit weakened from the Guardians, but still it's a huge feat), and re-form after getting having his body scattered across the multiverse.

SMP is a monster right now, virtually immune to reality manipulation, magic, etc. and basically has close to no weaknesses other than a minor weakness to red sun radiation (which wouldn't do much right now considering he is swollen with the power from the Guardian self-destructing to kill him). Maybe before he got the power up(s) the three would stand a chance, but as it is now, he would obliterate them.

starlock
Team for the win

Kutulu
Originally posted by starlock
Team for the win

Explain how?

starlock
Explain how?

They beat him to death....

One thing...i am thinking this is smp from sinestro corps...not count down...so unless threadstarter changes something or clears up which one, thats my stance

Estacado
Explain how?
Sentry ,Gladiator ,Count Nefaria>>>>>>Superman ,Powergirl,Kilowog,Alan Scott a few guardians some green lanterns and sc members.

strengthkills
Kutulu,youre kidding right?

SMBP gets shitstomped,man I'll be glad when DC quits jobbing everyone and their mother out to SMBP.

KK the Great
The problem with your argument is that he never fought those people as a group, and most of your other cited examples are kind of, well, warped.

It's okay that you like the character, even though he has no redeeming qualities and it makes you seem pretty intellectually shallow, but let's not twist things.

Estacado
Originally posted by KK the Great
The problem with your argument is that he never fought those people as a group, and most of your other cited examples are kind of, well, warped.

It's okay that you like the character, even though he has no redeeming qualities and it makes you seem pretty intellectually shallow, but let's not twist things.
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/everyoneone.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/everyoneone2.jpg

Estacado
Originally posted by strengthkills

SMBP gets shitstomped,man I'll be glad when DC quits jobbing everyone and their mother out to SMBP.
Well he could easily kill Gladiator and Sentry with his heatvision but meh.........

Kutulu
Originally posted by strengthkills

Let me break it down:
Gladiator - Superman clone that got beaten by Hulk. Everybody on these forums says Superman > Hulk, so therefore Superman > Gladiator. It took 2 Superman to even try and fight SMP, and the only way those 2 stood a chance was by pushing him through a red star and a field of Kryptonite. All that was before SMP got his massive powerup.

During the last tussle against SMP, before he got powered up by the sun, he got attacked while in a weakened state by multiple Superman-level opponents and shrugged them all off, and blasted Superman through the shoulder with heat vision like it was nothing (it went straight through to the other side).

So we've established that SMP currently is far stronger than Superman is, in fact stronger than 2 Superman combined would be. So we know he would win against Gladiator no problem.

Now let's look at Sentry - uses solid light constructs of a similar nature to solar energy. SMP has massive resistance to most types of energy shown so far, his energy resistance is at the top of the charts. He even resisted a full force suicide attack from a Guardian - which made him even stronger. Myx himself stated SMP was swollen with power. So we know that SMP in his current state is far stronger than the one that fought against 2 Superman simultaneously.

So we know that Sentry will take the fall here, his energy powers simply won't be enough to do serious harm with SMP swollen with energy (basically the equivilant of regular supes after a sundip, except even more power than that).

Sentry and Gladiator won't do much, I've established that. Count Nefaria is a real beast, but has he moved planets through space without their occupants even noticing? He has no feats on that level. Keep in mind SMP was moving planets lightyears through space, without the occupants even noticing, before he got the mega powerup from the Guardian attempting to suicide bomb him.

Last but not least, Hollywood. Hollywood is very powerful, but simply doesn't have what it takes to put SMP down for the count right now. He has massive durability and what-not, but SMP has dimension wall shattering strength. Hollywood may even be the last one left out of the bunch, but doesn't seem that much more powerful over top tier to put him in a win here.

Team loses.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Estacado
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/everyoneone.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/everyoneone2.jpg

Those scans are before he got powered up even further to his current state.

Estacado
I know but KK said that Smp didn't fight the following as a "group" Superman ,Powergirl,Kilowog,Alan Scott a few guardians some green lanterns and sc members.

So I just posted the scans.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Estacado
I know but KK said that Smp didn't fight the following as a "group" Superman ,Powergirl,Kilowog,Alan Scott a few guardians some green lanterns and sc members.

So I just posted the scans.

Cool thanks. cool

SMP is a team wrecker right now, and a top tier team wrecker at that.

starlock
Let me break it down:
Gladiator - Superman clone that got beaten by Hulk. Everybody on these forums says Superman > Hulk, so therefore Superman > Gladiator. It took 2 Superman to even try and fight SMP, and the only way those 2 stood a chance was by pushing him through a red star and a field of Kryptonite. All that was before SMP got his massive powerup.

During the last tussle against SMP, before he got powered up by the sun, he got attacked while in a weakened state by multiple Superman-level opponents and shrugged them all off, and blasted Superman through the shoulder with heat vision like it was nothing (it went straight through to the other side).

So we've established that SMP currently is far stronger than Superman is, in fact stronger than 2 Superman combined would be. So we know he would win against Gladiator no problem.

Now let's look at Sentry - uses solid light constructs of a similar nature to solar energy. SMP has massive resistance to most types of energy shown so far, his energy resistance is at the top of the charts. He even resisted a full force suicide attack from a Guardian - which made him even stronger. Myx himself stated SMP was swollen with power. So we know that SMP in his current state is far stronger than the one that fought against 2 Superman simultaneously.

So we know that Sentry will take the fall here, his energy powers simply won't be enough to do serious harm with SMP swollen with energy (basically the equivilant of regular supes after a sundip, except even more power than that).

Sentry and Gladiator won't do much, I've established that. Count Nefaria is a real beast, but has he moved planets through space without their occupants even noticing? He has no feats on that level. Keep in mind SMP was moving planets lightyears through space, without the occupants even noticing, before he got the mega powerup from the Guardian attempting to suicide bomb him.

Last but not least, Hollywood. Hollywood is very powerful, but simply doesn't have what it takes to put SMP down for the count right now. He has massive durability and what-not, but SMP has dimension wall shattering strength. Hollywood may even be the last one left out of the bunch, but doesn't seem that much more powerful over top tier to put him in a win here.

Team loses.

Was it not the same issue where superman tells powergirl and supergirl that they do not cross the line? when supergirl/powergirl was going to burn his **** off? smp is just superman(more or less..pre-crisis) not holding back(not the couintdown smp, he has the power-up) the heroes dont kill ,they dont cross that line, the comic made it plain as day

Is not what this forum is about? characters fighting to their best,bloodlusted and not holding back, so we can determine a true victory?...so sentry and gladiator etc... they will do the same, they wont hold back

But if this is smp from countdown well whats to say...DC wants supermen running around in all forms...........
..superman,supergirl,powergirl,cyborg superman, superman prime(now with power-up lol),bizzaro,and of course superman green lantern/Ion now lol
Its DC's Flagship character and god forbid they get to look bad...we cant have that

EDIT...who actually thinks that the writers and editors really care about who should really win in any scenario..they make interesting comics and they want people to buy more, showing obvious pis and cis is not convincing people who would truly win..

Kutulu
Was it not the same issue where superman tells powergirl and supergirl that they do not cross the line? when supergirl/powergirl was going to burn his **** off? smp is just superman(more or less..pre-crisis) not holding back(not the couintdown smp, he has the power-up) the heroes dont kill ,they dont cross that line, the comic made it plain as day

Is not what this forum is about? characters fighting to their best,bloodlusted and not holding back, so we can determine a true victory?...so sentry and gladiator etc... they will do the same, they wont hold back

But if this is smp from countdown well whats to say...DC wants supermen running around in all forms...........
..superman,supergirl,powergirl,cyborg superman, superman prime(now with power-up lol),bizzaro,and of course superman green lantern/Ion now lol
Its DC's Flagship character and god forbid they get to look bad...we cant have that

SMP is more than just superman not holding back. I disagree with you on that. There is a clear difference in power level between SMP and regular Superman.

WrathfulDwarf
So what is Sentry going to do to SBP?

Gecko4lif

EDIT...who actually thinks that the writers and editors really care about who should really win in any scenario..they make interesting comics and they want people to buy more, showing obvious pis and cis is not convincing people who would truly win..

Do we have any proof that powergirl's hv would even really do the job?

Krypto's only pissed him off

Alfheim
Let me break it down:

To be honest I Hollywood and Count Nefaria would probably stomp Superman. Hell Thor on his own was enough to give Superman trouble.

To be fair I think SBP snatching MXy is PIS. The guy is basically abstract. Thats like SBP snatching Master Order.

Thor has plantery strength feats and if a wweakened CN can give Thor, WM, Iron Man, Vision, Beats and Scarlet Witch hell CN would have planetary strength power but I dont think on the level of SMP

Team loses.

Ok im gonna make some changes.

Count Nefaria
Hollywood
Warrior Madness Thor in Destroyer Armour with Mjolinor
The Keeper (Silver Surfer)
Onslaught
10 Punisher robots http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punisher_(Galactus)

P.S. Its the latest version of SBP

Kutulu
To be honest I Hollywood and Count Nefaria would probably stomp Superman. Hell Thor on his own was enough to give Superman trouble.

To be fair I think SBP snatching MXy is PIS. The guy is basically abstract. Thats like SBP snatching Master Order.

Thor has plantery strength feats and if a wweakened CN can give Thor, WM, Iron Man, Vision, Beats and Scarlet Witch hell CN would have planetary strength power but I dont think on the level of SMP

Ok im gonna make some changes.

Count Nefaria
Hollywood
The Fury
10 Punisher robots http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punisher_(Galactus)

P.S. Its the latest version of SBP

Hmmm your new team takes a solid majority.

Alfheim
Hmmm your new team takes a solid majority.

edit edit edit. The Fury is replaced by onslaught. The fury may make it to easy.

Soljer
laughing!!!

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer
laughing!!!

laughing

Alfheim
So can my team beat SBP without the fury? Sorry these are supposed to be the Punsiher robots.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/punisherrob.htm

Tony Stark
Gladiator, Count Nefaria, Sentry and Hollywood vs Superbor Prime. Can the heroes win?

Hollywood respect thread

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,99947.0.html

The team for the win... Too much POWER... Everyone on bloodlust SBP is crushed into pulp.

evil face

superkronick92

Actually, that happened in the SMP special, and at that point SMP was nearly powerless because his solar armor was destroyed. Even severly weakened, he still HV through Superman's shoulder. Anyway, the second the sun made contact with SMP's hand, he instantly busted out of all the heroes ganging up on him, including Superman, Supergirl and Powergirl

Grinning Goku
Jesus! Prime eats them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then, he steals Hollywood's gangsta shades.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Jesus! Prime eats them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then, he steals Hollywood's gangsta shades.

Bro this is the new list.

Count Nefaria
Hollywood
Onslaught
10 Punisher robots
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punisher_(Galactus)

Grinning Goku
Bro this is the new list.

Count Nefaria
Hollywood
Onslaught
10 Punisher robots
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punisher_(Galactus)

Oh, SBP could get owned badly in that case.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Oh, SBP could get owned badly in that case.

Oh well didnt wanna make him get stomped that bad. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.