Martian Manhunter vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
MM vs Onslaught...who wins?

Nod
huh

janus77
ooh, this one's interesting!

Alfheim
big grin Im not sure who wins but Onslaught should give MM a run for his money.

Kutulu
Onslaught should win this based upon his power set.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Kutulu
Onslaught should win this based upon his power set.

The problem is that people complain that he doesnt have the feats to back it up....so it could be argued that we should ignore the powerset....

Galan007
Originally posted by Alfheim
The problem is that people complain that he doesnt have the feats to back it up....so it could be argued that we should ignore the powerset.... v.s. Juggs:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_onslaught_juggspwn1.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_onslaught_juggspwn2.jpg

======

v.s. Phoenix:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_onslaught_phoenixpwn1.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_onslaught_phoenixpwn2.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_onslaught_phoenixpwn3.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_onslaught_phoenixpwn4.jpg

Onslaught ftw. ermmhappy

Alfheim
Ok no need for this... ermmhappy .....gezzzzz erm

Gecko4lif
Can you post onslaught punching juggs across the country

Galan007
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Can you post onslaught punching juggs across the country No.

But what I can do is post a scan of Onslaught creating a Sun:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_onslaught_sun1.jpg

golem370
Man I hate that part with Juggernaut

janus77
looks like a stomp in favour of Onslaught.

btw, how about upping the Hulk v Onslaught... that was quite good.

Kutulu
Originally posted by janus77
looks like a stomp in favour of Onslaught.

btw, how about upping the Hulk v Onslaught... that was quite good.

Shh... if he does that the Hulk haters will come out of the woodwork again.

Galan007
btw, how about upping the Hulk v Onslaught... that was quite good. huh

janus77
nah, it's like publicity... even if you talk about Hulk disparagingly, you're still admitting that you can't ignore the character... that Hulk pretty much grabs the attention of every comic reader.

oh and that's like what, Hulk's 3rd or 4th demonstration of strength rivaling pseudo-Celestial beings/objects?
the others I recall being the Destroyer, The Flame thing and another machine that he wrecked.

janus77
Originally posted by Galan007
huh
bad pizza? evil face

Kutulu
nah, it's like publicity... even if you talk about Hulk disparagingly, you're still admitting that you can't ignore the character... that Hulk pretty much grabs the attention of every comic reader.

oh and that's like what, Hulk's 3rd or 4th demonstration of strength rivaling pseudo-Celestial beings/objects?
the others I recall being the Destroyer, The Flame thing and another machine that he wrecked.

Comics: Hulk wins against Destroyer armor possessed by Maestro.
KMC: Hulk loses.
Comics: Hulk wins against Sentry going all out and full power.
KMC: Stalemate.
Comics: Hulk beats Surfer while both of them are equally powered down.
Comics: Hulk cracks armor of Onslaught and does far better against Onslaught than Juggernaut.
Comics: Apocalypse says Hulk's power is possibly enough to overcome the Celestials. He then proceeds to turn Hulk into War who was ready to slice of classic Juggernaut's head after pushing him back.
KMC: Hulk loses or stalemates.
Comics: Hulk holds up a mountain range weighing 180 billion tons.
KMC: Hulk isn't strong enough to do that.

Umm... yeah. Gotta love KMC.

Galan007
Comics: Hulk cracks armor of Onslaught and does far better against Onslaught than Juggernaut.
KMC: Hulk loses. Onslaught not only allowed Hulk to crack his armor, he wanted him to -- it was part of his plan to reach the 'final transformation'.

janus77
there's definitely an irrational hate towards the character, it's what got me posting in the first place, when bizarre assertions would be made about 'limits' and weaknesses to the character.

but at the same time, I think there are questions about some of the showings.

the clear stuff is like Sentry doing sod all to Hulk, when fully unleashing. the Hulk then progressing to "Worldbreaker" levels just moments later. the Hulk stopping juggernaut without really trying nor being at all interested in juggernaut. the Hulk taking Zom/Strange's best attacks and being 100% fine...

then there's pre-WWH stuff, like him breaking Onslaught's armour - that was indeed beyond any of the others and so far beyond juggy that he couldn't even imagine it. the way Hulk took The Destroyer's eye beams and blasts, and also went toe-to-toe physically, that too is impressive ... there's oodles of high end showings of The Hulk.

janus77
Onslaught not only allowed Hulk to crack his armor, he wanted him to -- it was part of his plan to reach the 'final transformation'.
"wanting" means nothing, the others didn't have the power to achieve it. Hulk did.

sometimes you have to admit there's something to this whole business of "Strongest one there is" ... if Onslaught desired his armour broken, he clearly wasn't getting the job done with the others - juggernaut, thor et al. they weren't upto it.

Galan007
"wanting" means nothing, the others didn't have the power to achieve it. Hulk did.

sometimes you have to admit there's something to this whole business of "Strongest one there is" ... if Onslaught desired his armour broken, he clearly wasn't getting the job done with the others - juggernaut, thor et al. they weren't upto it. My post wasn't really in regards to the whole Juggs vs. Hulk debate...

More-so,
For the people who will inevitably say, Hulk > Onslaught, based on that instance.

Alfheim
there's definitely an irrational hate towards the character, it's what got me posting in the first place, when bizarre assertions would be made about 'limits' and weaknesses to the character.

The thing about KMC is that it doesnt even have to be about specific characters it can be about anything. As soon as some people decide that you're wrong they'll do anything to deny your making any sense. The best argument they like to use is the "we cant be certain ecsape clause", when the evidence points to a certain direction but the poster then loses the ability to evaluate the evidence and come to a likely conclusion.

Kutulu
My post wasn't really in regards to the whole Juggs vs. Hulk debate...

More-so,
For the people who will inevitably say, Hulk > Onslaught, based on that instance.

Nobody here said Hulk > Onslaught, only that Hulk's showings against Onslaught were above the Juggernaut's showings.

Nod
Comics: Hulk wins against Destroyer armor possessed by Maestro.
Comics: Hulk wins against Sentry going all out and full power.
KMC: Stalemate.
Comics: Hulk beats Surfer while both of them are equally powered down.
Comics: Apocalypse says Hulk's power is possibly enough to overcome the Celestials. He then proceeds to turn Hulk into War who was ready to slice of classic Juggernaut's head after pushing him back.
KMC: Hulk loses or stalemates.
Comics: Hulk holds up a mountain range weighing 180 billion tons.
KMC: Hulk isn't strong enough to do that.

Umm... yeah. Gotta love KMC. Then leave.

KMC needs one less fanboy.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Nod
Then leave.

......I swear some people on this forum...... miffed:

Galan007
Nobody here said Hulk > Onslaught, only that Hulk's showings against Onslaught were above the Juggernaut's showings. Which again is why I said:

smile

Kutulu
Originally posted by Nod
Then leave.

Coming from a brand new less than a month old poster who starts fights with long time posters, knowing about their background from a year or two ago, that doesn't mean a whole lot. You're just a long time troll who creates SOCKS to argue with people.

I find it funny that you ask for proof, proof is shown to you in a civil manner, and you simply revert to insult mode after having been proven wrong.

Nice one.

Nod
Coming from a brand new less than a month old poster who starts fights with long time posters, knowing about their background from a year or two ago, that doesn't mean a whole lot. You're just a long time troll who creates SOCKS to argue with people.

I find it funny that you ask for proof, proof is shown to you in a civil manner, and you simply revert to insult mode after having been proven wrong.

Nice one.

Oh and whos background do I know about.

When you act like a fanboy you will be called one.

And thats all you do.

You call anyone who you disagree with haters. You called me one and I like Hulk and dislike Surfer.

You just happen to be incredibly biased.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Nod

And thats all you do.

You call anyone who you disagree with haters. You called me one and I like Hulk and dislike Surfer.

The first few weeks you were here you started crap with Passione and numerous others after she hinted that you may have been A.J.. Since then you have trolled numerous threads, you ask for proof, then when proof is shown you revert to insults.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Nod

And thats all you do.

Get the **** off this forum and dont come back. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.