Kain vs Duke Nukem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Cause I choose to
but to be fair:
Duke has super speed
Duke has no soul
Duke Has a zweihander
Time Powers are turned off
No shield
So he totally won't get spanked and will lose honorably

Blax_Hydralisk
What? That's all stuff Duke already possesses.

Anyway Duke wins, like always,

Sol Valentine
WTF. Kain Omniversestomps him.

Blax_Hydralisk
Neg.

Furion
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
What? That's all stuff Duke already possesses.

Anyway Duke wins, like always,

Do you even know what a zweihander is?

Blax_Hydralisk
Do you know the Muffin man?

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Furion
Do you even know what a zweihander is?

Yes, and Kain has dealt with much worse.

Wandering Flame
Do you know the Muffin man? Heh.

Furion
Do you know the Muffin man?
Yeah, I murdered him, Stuffed his body in a dumpster outside a apartment and stole his credit card.

Wandering Flame
YfOBcfqhG0w

Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah, I murdered him, Stuffed his body in a dumpster outside a apartment and stole his credit card.

What the FVCK is wrong with you?

Wandering Flame
Hehe. stick out tongue

Furion
nah, I just spammed his Youtube Profile.

Burning thought
Kain

Furion
Kain ubers Duke and crushes his sunglasses.

Burning thought
its not really fair, Duke is using a mortal weapon, Kain still has TK, his reaver and tonnes of other powers

i think you should take Duke super speed away, make this same Duke fight Blood omen 2 kain, then we may have a good match

Sol Valentine
What the FVCK is wrong with you?

You only say that to me!!!!!

Furion
Nah, I'm sure Duke can take him since he wins for no Reason. Because Duke would just grab Kain who would just stand there and Duke would Sh*t in his mouth.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Burning thought
its not really fair, Duke is using a mortal weapon, Kain still has TK, his reaver and tonnes of other powers

i think you should take Duke super speed away, make this same Duke fight Blood omen 2 kain, then we may have a good match

Nah. Duke wins this with ease. There's nothing Kain can do to him.

Furion
Nah. Duke wins this with ease. There's nothing Kain can do to him.
Pleasee state how Duke wins this and how he can bypass his TK and Mist Form?

Classic NES
He by passes TK by keeping out of it's range and uses a flame thrower against heat.

Furion
and Kain just stands there the whole time? No.

Classic NES
Never said he stands their the whole time. Duke uses vitamin X to out maneveur him.

Burning thought
he keeps out of TK range? okie so he hides behind something or is standing a great distance away so kain cannot see him, hed have to be hella long way away, too long to use any weapons and in this match he has a sword

Classic NES
That's nice BT, Duke takes 8/10.

Furion
Duke has an 8/10 chance of losing? k I agree with you.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Classic NES
That's nice BT, Kain takes 10/10.

Classic NES
Duke has an 8/10 chance of losing? k I agree with you.

Nah, he destroys since Kain has no defense against his weapons. How is Kain gonna dodge laser fire or heat seeking missles? The only long range attacks Kain has are immolate which can be avoided by taking cover and TK. I've never seen Kain use TK on a target that's lucid like Duke after he swallows Vitamin X.

Duke is faster thanks to vitamin X

Has more fire power

and can fly with a jet pack.

He doesn't even need to be close to kain, to kill him.

Burning thought
Nah, he destroys since Kain has no defens against his weapons. How is Kain gonna dodge laser fire or heat seeking missles? The only long range attacks Kain has are immolate which can be avoided by taking cover and TK. I've never seen Kain use TK on a target that's lucid like Duke after he swallows Vitamin X.

huh.....

he doesnt have to dodge but Duke only has a sword in this match...

only long range? you missed energy bolt and lighting which can blow people to pieces and TK cannot truly be avoided, unless you take cover..so....

Classic NES
That's nice BT, still Duke kills kain.

Furion
How

Classic NES
Nah, he destroys since Kain has no defense against his weapons. How is Kain gonna dodge laser fire or heat seeking missles? The only long range attacks Kain has are immolate which can be avoided by taking cover and TK. I've never seen Kain use TK on a target that's lucid like Duke after he swallows Vitamin X.

Duke is faster thanks to vitamin X

Has more fire power

and can fly with a jet pack.

He doesn't even need to be close to kain, to kill him.

Furion
Duke only has a sword so HA!

Classic NES
I know, but since this thread is a joke thread I'll just break the rules and give duke all his weapons.

Furion
yeah well I created this thread so any guns or stuff like that I didn't give Duke that you try to give him will be void.
Since when is this a joke thread. he has a 20% chance of winning.

MadMel
yeah well I created this thread so any guns or stuff like that I didn't give Duke that you try to give him will be void.
Since when is this a joke thread. he has a 0.0000002% chance of winning.
fixed
nah, I just spammed his Youtube Profile.
did you take that off what i think you did?? if so - good on you stick out tongue

Furion
Being that would own Duke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7n6IWkfE88
It defeated an incarnation of Shoop-da-Whoop

MadMel
i was acutally thinking of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhJF1lyeaaU

Furion
Nah THIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUffTKGY90s

Violent2Dope
Yeah, I murdered him, Stuffed his body in a dumpster outside a apartment and stole his credit card. And then I stuck a pickaxe in your forehead, sucked the brain matter out, and severed your head to use as my nifty to showerhead.

Furion
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
And then I stuck a pickaxe in your forehead, sucked the brain matter out, and severed your head to use as my nifty to showerhead.
Nah, that was my clone I sent to kill the muffin man that was only 5% of my true power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.