Pyron vs Blaze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
10% Pyron vs Blaze. Who wins

ESB -1138
Blaze? Which Blaze?

Furion
This Blaze:
http://www.totalmortalkombat.com/mkarm/wallpaper/mka_blaze_1280x1024_tmk.jpg

Blax_Hydralisk
Blaze is pathetic.

Pyron wins.

ESB -1138
Blaze gets pwned to the max

Burning thought
i dont think any percentage of pyron can be beaten by Blaze.....

Swe_Bum
What's Blaze Good at?

Lady Fox
10%? no expression

You could have just brought in a weaker Fire elemental instead stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
no expression.

Pyron blinks too hard and kills Blaze.

Furion
Don't Underestimate Blaze. Many times in Armaggedon endings Blaze dies and explodes, killing all the fighters instantly. Besides, Blaze keeps doing that cheap unblockable steam roller move.

Blax_Hydralisk
In many endings Blaze has also been beaten by people like punk ass Johnny Cage.

Blaze loses.

Furion
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
In many endings Blaze has also been beaten by people like punk ass Johnny Cage.

Blaze loses.
That ending is the least likely ending ever. Johnny Cage would never beat Blaze. Blaze steamrolls Johnny and farts on his face.

Blax_Hydralisk
Least likely, doesn't cut it. No double standards.

if you're gonna use endings, might as well sue all of 'em.

MadMel
Originally posted by Furion
Don't Underestimate Blaze. Many times in Armaggedon endings Blaze dies and explodes, killing all the fighters instantly. Besides, Blaze keeps doing that cheap unblockable steam roller move. it is blockable laughing out loud

Furion
it isn't

Furion
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Least likely, doesn't cut it. No double standards.

if you're gonna use endings, might as well sue all of 'em.
Cage's ending was that he originally had no ending, cause Midway thought no one could defeat Blaze with Cage. They just put it in there incase someone did and sued Midway. There's only one Canon ending. The rest are what ifs and what could potentialy happen like if Blaze released his Godly essessnce and it killed everyone instead granting the winner power.

Blax_Hydralisk
Sure they did.

Furion
yep they did

MadMel
it isn't
its very easy...you press the block button, and behold, the attack doesnt damage you at all..laughing

Furion
I have the game, Blocking doesn't work.

MadMel
so do i stick out tongue
it works, but the animation of blayze rolling keeps going, so you have to wait till he stops, otherwise your screwed..
which console you got your game on??

Furion
PS2 and i do hold it.

MadMel
ive got the wii version...so much better to play MK on it than the other consoles, except for the fact that it doesnt have online play sad
blocking works perfectly fine for me erm

Furion
maybe console difference?

MadMel
its possible

Violent2Dope
Pyron could solo the entire MK cast easily...

Furion
laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
What?

Furion
lol, Raiden death explosion, Onaga's ability to survive that, and of course, the fact you can't permanatley kill anyone in MK, they just come back to life.

Violent2Dope
lol, Raiden death explosion, Onaga's ability to survive that, and of course, the fact you can't permanatley kill anyone in MK, they just come back to life. Raiden's emo blast wouldn't make Pyron flinch.

Furion
10 % it will seeing as it destroyed everthing cept Onaga for some stupid reason.

Violent2Dope
10 % it will seeing as it destroyed everthing cept Onaga for some stupid reason. Everything on what? I can't remember.

Furion
Deception Opening

NateGreySummers
People constantly underestimate the Mortal Kombatants. Noob Saibot, for instance, who isn't even top tier, was capable of summoning and controlling black holes. Taven was capable of stopping time and moving at the speed of light. Yet the sheer energies released from Blaze's weaker form (his ultimate form was a being of pure fire, with no physical form, and could supposedly not be beaten according to Deliah) were powerful enough to wipe out all 60 or so Kombatants fighting their way up to the top of the pyramid. I doubt Pyron would be winning this.

Lady Fox
Originally posted by NateGreySummers
People constantly underestimate the Mortal Kombatants. Noob Saibot, for instance, who isn't even top tier, was capable of summoning and controlling black holes. Taven was capable of stopping time and moving at the speed of light. Yet the sheer energies released from Blaze's weaker form (his ultimate form was a being of pure fire, with no physical form, and could supposedly not be beaten according to Deliah) were powerful enough to wipe out all 60 or so Kombatants fighting their way up to the top of the pyramid. I doubt Pyron would be winning this.

Pyron is an easy four times the size of earth. He has devoured entire planets. If an energy attack from Blaze wiped 60 people, then the energy attack of a gigantic energy being that is limited only by his mind should be able to do the same stick out tongue

Burning thought
hmm i may rethink this, you say he can summon and control blackholes, this is hard to belive but can he do this really?

Furion
Originally posted by Lady Fox
Pyron is an easy four times the size of earth. He has devoured entire planets. If an energy attack from Blaze wiped 60 people, then the energy attack of a gigantic energy being that is limited only by his mind should be able to do the same stick out tongue
yeah but this is 10% Pyron who isn't even at his normal power.

Lady Fox
Ah right. 10% stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.