Wolf vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
The Predator from AVP-R. Yeah Im making another, bash me all u want, see if I care, Im just a kid who's bored. smile
He has all the weapon/equip shown in the movie.

1. Marines from the middle part of AVPR.

2. MAX comics Punisher

3. Dozen Aliens

4. 2 Dozen Aliens

5. T-X

6. Master Chief

7. Arbiter

8. Wolverine

Darth Martin
Clears it. Movie was bad*** and great for the Yautja. The laser nets and the plasma caster/handgun idea was neat IMO. Similar to the burner.

Trouble starts at 5 but I believe he can clear it.

JediSamuraiMRB
Loved the movie..Wolf has a strong in winning.

grey fox
The blue acid gets Wolf the win.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Clears it. Movie was bad*** and great for the Yautja. The laser nets and the plasma caster/handgun idea was neat IMO. Similar to the burner.

Trouble starts at 5 but I believe he can clear it.

Movie was bada$$. Finally, a Predator gets recognition on-screen instead of just the novels. And yeah, the hand-held plasma caster pretty much was just like a burner from the novels that Broken Tusk had. Laser nets, the whip and larger shuriken were all f*cking sweet too.

For the gauntlet, I agree, trouble starts at 5 but I think he could win until he gets to Wolverine, nothing really can stop his uber-healing abilities. The man walked through a reactor with molten steel dripping from the ceiling everywhere and survived.

Nod
Not allowed. blink

snoopdogg
I wonder of Wolf's wrist gauntles are as strong as Logans claws. The acidic blood of the Xonomorph's blood didn't effect this Wolf's metal like it did the other Preds in AVP.

As for the gauntlet if he fights to win and doesn't employ his "fair fight" rules he will clear it.

braz
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I wonder of Wolf's wrist gauntles are as strong as Logans claws. The acidic blood of the Xonomorph's blood didn't effect this Wolf's metal like it did the other Preds in AVP.

As for the gauntlet if he fights to win and doesn't employ his "fair fight" rules he will clear it.

I'd say Wolverines claws are def stronger even though Wolfs armor could withstand the acid, which was impressive.

braz
bump

Darth Martin
The wristblades are undetermined. But most of the time the Combi-Sticks(spear) are indestructable. I say neither metal would cut through the other. And I agree with the no "fair fight" rules he'll probably clear it. Having a Plasma Caster on each shoulder kind of ensures that.

Estacado
Wtf was that glove on his left hand which he used multiple times to brake through roof and the sewer?

Darth Martin
Glove
In Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, Wolf has a new armored glove weapon. It's unfolding armor that encases his hand allowing him to punch through concrete and other such materials. The glove also appeared to be powered by some form of energy build-up, as Wolf used it to blow a hole in the roof of a sewer tunnel to the street above. The glove released some form of impact energy with explosive force.

Estacado
Glove
In Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, Wolf has a new armored glove weapon. It's unfolding armor that encases his hand allowing him to punch through concrete and other such materials. The glove also appeared to be powered by some form of energy build-up, as Wolf used it to blow a hole in the roof of a sewer tunnel to the street above. The glove released some form of impact energy with explosive force.
KK I could tell that by watching....big grin
But did it appear in the comics?

Darth Martin
Never got into their particular comics.

braz
Glove

Yeah I just saw the movie again tonight, and I noticed that thing. I was wondering how he was able to do that. Very cool.

Darth Martin
Do you remeber th laser nets? Aweswome smokin'

braz
Do you remeber th laser nets? Aweswome smokin'

F*ck yeah, how could I forget?? wink

I just wish he woulda used the laser nets more like those 2 pawns(excuse me I mean Aliens big grin ) he had in his hand and put them through them as well. evil face stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
F*ck yeah, how could I forget?? wink

I just wish he woulda used the laser nets more like those 2 pawns(excuse me I mean Aliens big grin ) he had in his hand and put them through them as well. evil face stick out tongue eek! Thas those were cool.

KK the Great
What the hell are you guys talking about?

The movie was hot garbage. Hot, smelly garbage that a fat guy took a dump in.

Just terrible. And Wolf was completely worthless.

braz
Originally posted by KK the Great

Just terrible. And Wolf was completely worthless.

Storylines aren't everything dude, calm down. You dont have to act like all these snooty critics who think they know everything. It was entertaining and fun to watch, and thats all that mattered to me. And Wolf was amazing.

juggernaut74

Just terrible. And Wolf was completely worthless. Wolf was worthless? WTF movie were you watching?

KK the Great
I was watching the one where the Predator's standard tactic was to fire plasma blasts wildly in all directions, rarely hitting anything. The one where he set traps in the sewers and was waiting and prepared, but then only managed to kill maybe two aliens. The one where some random human twentysomething offed more aliens while holding the plasmacaster for five minutes than Wolf did the entire rest of the movie.

And, braz, the one which would've been more suitably called Aliens and Predator vs. One Tree Hill.

YFZ 350
I was watching the one where the Predator's standard tactic was to fire plasma blasts wildly in all directions, rarely hitting anything. The one where he set traps in the sewers and was waiting and prepared, but then only managed to kill maybe two aliens. The one where some random human twentysomething offed more aliens while holding the plasmacaster for five minutes than Wolf did the entire rest of the movie.

And, braz, the one which would've been more suitably called Aliens and Predator vs. One Tree Hill. What a odd way of looking at things. Do you realize when Wolf set the traps the Aliens ran away from him the first chance they got? Including the Predalien! And it's kinda hard to miss a Alien when he's 2 feet away from you. Then Wolf stripped away most of his gear to fight the Predalien h2h and actually caused more damage than the hybrid by ripping out his tongue and impaling his face with his gauntlets.

cowboy
IF you accutually thought the movie was going to be good then ur shit . I knew it wasnt going to be good but still saw it for the love of Predator and really didnt mind wolf

celestialdemon
Wolf would have a hard time with T-X, but he can beat it. If he gets to Wolverine, he stops there.

braz
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Wolf would have a hard time with T-X, but he can beat it. If he gets to Wolverine, he stops there.

Agreed. And KK, Wolf killed like 6 Aliens with the PC. The tunnel scene wasnt all. In the gun shop, he killed some with it, that plant or w/e and in the hospital. He just took some of em h2h cuz hes that honorable.

snoopdogg
Wolf would have a hard time with T-X, but he can beat it. If he gets to Wolverine, he stops there. Who or what exactly is T-X?

Soljer
Who or what exactly is T-X?

The female terminator, or Terminatrix, from Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.

KK the Great
Originally posted by YFZ 350
And it's kinda hard to miss a Alien when he's 2 feet away from you.

Amazing, then, how often Wolf managed it.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Soljer
The female terminator, or Terminatrix, from Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. That b!tch was bad. Although I did read a comic where a Predator beheaded a T-1000 with his smart disc.Originally posted by KK the Great
Amazing, then, how often Wolf managed it. Wolf never tried at close range that I recall. He used other weapons and his bare hands at close range.

celestialdemon
That b!tch was bad. Although I did read a comic where a Predator beheaded a T-1000 with his smart disc.

That would be idiotic. T-1000 is liquid metal. Cutting off its head wouldn't do much.

snoopdogg
That would be idiotic. T-1000 is liquid metal. Cutting off its head wouldn't do much. Ok, I got my Terminators messed up. Whatever version Arnold was. T-800?

Metalmanx
I think Frank can stop him.

Seriously. no expression

celestialdemon
Ok, I got my Terminators messed up. Whatever version Arnold was. T-800?

Yeah. Arnold in T2 was an 800. Wolf would definitely own that one.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Seriously. no expression You should read Judge Dredd vs Predator to get a idea of how much damage a single experienced Predator can cause.

snoopdogg
Yeah. Arnold in T2 was an 800. Wolf would definitely own that one. Here is the scan.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Predator/PredatorvsTerminator.jpg

Metalmanx
You should read Judge Dredd vs Predator to get a idea of how much damage a single experienced Predator can cause.

I should say, first, that I have not seen AVP:R just yet.

Secondly, in NO way am I trying to downgrade the Predator. I think Preds are sweet and hella-powerful.

Frank's track-record, however, makes me believe that he could do it. At the very least, if he gets taken down I could see him dishing out some good damage on Wolf.

KK the Great
Yeah. Arnold in T2 was an 800. Wolf would definitely own that one.

I think he was a slightly upgraded T-850 in T2. The T-800 was only in the first Terminator.

Soljer
I think he was a slightly upgraded T-850 in T2. The T-800 was only in the first Terminator.

The T-850 only appeared in T3.

T1 and 2 were both the T-800.

grey fox
Yeah, the only real difference were the Hydrogen Power Cells.

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
Yeah, the only real difference were the Hydrogen Power Cells.

Untrue. He also featured updated plasma shielding, and considering his performance against the T-X versus the T-800's against the T-1000, he also gained considerable strength and speed.

grey fox
Untrue. He also featured updated plasma shielding, and considering his performance against the T-X versus the T-800's against the T-1000, he also gained considerable strength and speed.

I was reffering to the more obvious differences.

Soljer
I was reffering to the more obvious differences.

I felt that the performance upgrades to speed and strength were clearly obvious considering how much better Arnold did against the T-X than the T-1000.

grey fox
I felt that the performance upgrades to speed and strength were clearly obvious considering how much better Arnold did against the T-X than the T-1000.

Yes but you would have to compare both movies side by side to notice. With only a vague recollection most people would go.

"Well he didn't have those Nuke sticks in the other two..."

Soljer
Yes but you would have to compare both movies side by side to notice. With only a vague recollection most people would go.

"Well he didn't have those Nuke sticks in the other two..."

Or, most people would merely think he had them, but didn't have the opportunity to use them.

I think it's equally likely they'd remember the T-1000 embarrassing Arnold, and then see Arnold holding his own with the T-X.

Battlehammer
The Predator from AVP-R. Yeah Im making another, bash me all u want, see if I care, Im just a kid who's bored. smile
He has all the weapon/equip shown in the movie.

1. Marines from the middle part of AVPR.

2. MAX comics Punisher

3. Dozen Aliens

4. 2 Dozen Aliens

5. T-X

6. Master Chief

7. Arbiter

8. Wolverine

no way he beats this.

Master-Borg
doubt he even gets past Punisher

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
doubt he even gets past Punisher
the plasma and cloaking device is to much for punisher I would think.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Seriously. no expression It's possible but highly unlikely. Judge Dredd was no match for a Predator.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Predator/PredatorvsJudgeDredd.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Predator/PredatorvsJudgeDredd2.jpg

Master-Borg
dredd was trading blows with the Predator...Frank would shove a grenade up the Pred's ugly face

Battlehammer
It's possible but highly unlikely. Judge Dredd was no match for a Predator.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Predator/PredatorvsJudgeDredd.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Predator/PredatorvsJudgeDredd2.jpg
tha pred. not wolf though.

and that was melee confrontation.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Master-Borg
dredd was trading blows with the Predator...Frank would shove a grenade up the Pred's ugly face That Predator took out like 10 Judges and two War Droids with ease. And they were pressing the fight!

snoopdogg
Not sure if a Grenade would do any damage if Wolf has his armor on. Not sure Frank would live long enough to get that close either.

Napalm didn't affect this Pred too badly.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Predator/Predator-Napalm.jpg

Battlehammer
sorry,but that nto wolf that be like me using an alternate reality wolverine feats as if 616 could do them.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
sorry,but that nto wolf that be like me using an alternate reality wolverine feats as if 616 could do them. Don't be sorry it's not your fault. However I am just posting scans to show people what Preds can do and how much damage they can inflict when necessary.

Battlehammer
Don't be sorry it's not your fault. However I am just posting scans to show people what Preds can do and how much damage they can inflict when necessary.
it all revelevent. There not wolf.

so I guess we should start posting alternate reality punisher and use them as if there 616 punisher.

Estacado
sorry,but that nto wolf that be like me using an alternate reality wolverine feats as if 616 could do them.
Scar wasn't effected by fire.

braz
1. Marines- pwned.

2. Punisher dies, especially to a Wolf.

3. Watch the movie

4. Watch it again

5. Close, but Imo Wolf could pull a majority

6. Same, but even closer

7. Same

8. Dies

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Estacado
Scar wasn't effected by fire as well.

...........he was never attacked by fire or napalm.

He was however effect when the aliens attack him. They aint generating more power then bullets or granades or other weapondry.

snoopdogg
Scar wasn't effected by fire. Neither was this Predator.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Predator/Predator-fire-RW.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Predator/Predator-fire-RW2.jpg

Battlehammer
1. Marines- pwned.

2. Punisher dies, especially to a Wolf.

3. Watch the movie

4. Watch it again

5. Close, but Imo Wolf could pull a majority

6. Same, but even closer

7. Same

8. Dies

by dies you mean wolf?

Estacado
...........he was never attacked by fire or napalm.

He was however effect when the aliens attack him. They aint generating more power then bullets or granades or other weapondry.
The old guy used a flamethrower on him. no expression

snoopdogg
by dies you mean wolf? Well Logan cannot die.

snoopdogg
The old guy used a flamethrower on him. no expression Not sure if hammer saw the movie or not.

Battlehammer
The old guy used a flamethrower on him. no expression

? when was that. which part I don't recall that.

braz
by dies you mean wolf? '

yeah, Wolf dies.

Battlehammer
Not sure if hammer saw the movie or not.

oh I did. and I just asked my brother and he does not remeber a flame thrower in the second one, but he siad there was on in the first.

cowboy
Preds have a hight tolerance to fire and cold for some unstated reason as shown also in the movies preds dont shiver or arnt affected by the Artic cold. FYI

braz
Do Elites have a heat signiature like Predators?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by cowboy
Preds have a hight tolerance to fire and cold for some unstated reason as shown also in the movies preds dont shiver or arnt affected by the Artic cold. FYI

ya that was wierd.

cowboy
Do Elites have a heat signiature like Predators?
IDk but whats that radar anyway?? cuz you can also see enemys ?????

braz
IDk but whats that radar anyway?? cuz you can also see enemys ?????

A motion sensor? I know Chief has one, Im guessing Elites do too.

cowboy
I could see wolf geting to 8 but its hard to say if he could win.

braz
^Wolverine kills him, his healing is too uber.

snoopdogg
I could see wolf geting to 8 but its hard to say if he could win. He has a much better chance since Logan got his soul back.

Battlehammer
He has a much better chance since Logan got his soul back.
depends how down graded he gets HF wise.

I mean they said missing part of his soul made him weaker.

They also implied he hasent been going all out latly due to not beeing truelly threaten it seem.

cowboy
he gets to 8 but In the end Wolf's weponry will win it for him.
2x plasms casters
wip
iron glove
disk
inviz
wrist blades
natural resistance to injury
his strength
and that blue crap ohhh shiznit

snoopdogg
depends how down graded he gets HF wise.

I mean they said missing part of his soul made him weaker.

They also implied he hasent been going all out latly due to not beeing truelly threaten it seem. Didn't Logan arleady confirm himself his healing factor isn't as powerful?

snoopdogg
2x plasms casters
wip
iron glove
disk
inviz
wrist blades
his strength
and that blue crap ohhh shiznit That blue crap is pretty potent.

Battlehammer
Didn't Logan arleady confirm himself his healing factor isn't as powerful?

yes,but by what amount.

also how amp has he gotten in other area since his soul had return to whole.

Battlehammer
2x plasms casters
wip
iron glove
disk
inviz
wrist blades
his strength
and that blue crap ohhh shiznit
he loses to Logan period.

cowboy
he loses to Logan period.
how? the only thing logans got on him is speed/ agility and he need to get close. wolf got a whole arrsanal and that blue shit. he can just sprinkle that on logan and watch his flesh dissolve befor he dicides to double plazma caster his ass into NOTHING

Whats logan going to do.

run at wolf
stab him
then relizes WTF wolfs still standing ?
then PC for the win and wolf gets his med kit out and heals himself

Soljer
Two plasma cannons take Logan out pretty easily.

Estacado
This could always work.....uhuh
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/672/cyclopsdv6.jpg

snoopdogg
how? the only thing logans got on him is speed/ agility and he need to get close. wolf got a whole arrsanal and that blue shit. he can just sprinkle that on logan and watch his flesh dissolve befor he dicides to double plazma caster his ass into NOTHING

Whats logan going to do.

run at wolf
stab him
then relizes WTF wolfs still standing ?
then PC for the win and wolf gets his med kit out and heals himself I'm not sure I'd give Logan the speed and agility edges either. Wolf showed some nice agility when he was at the electrical plant when he was leaping from platform to platform.

And Wolf's wrist gauntlets could be just ad indestructable as Logans claws. The acidic blood of a Xenomorph had 0 effect on the metal.

braz
This could always work.....uhuh

LMAO.

Nah, Logans healing is too uber, really, I was referring to the version of Wolverine where he cuts off Sabretooths head with the Murumasa blade, and in that series he was fighting with like half his flesh and tissue gone when him and Sabes survived that plane crash when they were fighting. Did anyone read that series, or am I the only one?? Cuz it was quite good Imo. Great art too.

grey fox
LMAO.

Nah, Logans healing is too uber, really, I was referring to the version of Wolverine where he cuts off Sabretooths head with the Murumasa blade, and in that series he was fighting with like half his flesh and tissue gone when him and Sabes survived that plane crash when they were fighting. Did anyone read that series, or am I the only one?? Cuz it was quite good Imo. Great art too.

Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND.

It was a piece of shit !!!

braz

Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND.

It was a piece of shit !!!

Hey, I saw Sabes and Wolvie goin at it like old times, really good too and the art was really good. Good enough for me. The evolution thing was kinda cool too.

Battlehammer
Hey, I saw Sabes and Wolvie goin at it like old times, really good too and the art was really good. Good enough for me. The evolution thing was kinda cool too.

I agree it was good. simply ignore grey fox. He always hates wolverine series no matter if it good.

braz
I agree it was good. simply ignore grey fox. He always hates wolverine series no matter if it good.

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.