Wonder Woman vs SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2damnloud
Diana has all her magical stuff.

3 days prep.

h1a8
If SBP blitzs her like he did those Flashes then he wins. But if he gives her a chance to use the Medusa head then he loses. I haven't thought much past this.
Anyone else with some ideas?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gauntlets of atlas. Godwave.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Gauntlets of atlas. Godwave.
Godwave is ripped to peice as sbp rapes her and she gives birth to his super babies

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Godwave is ripped to peice as sbp rapes her and she gives birth to his super babies

lollerskates. laughing

Violent2Dope
SBP with ease.

Superboy Prime
I'll be too busy drooling all over Diana's breasts to put up a fight.

batdude123
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Godwave is ripped to peices as sbp rapes her and she gives birth to his super babies

no expression

Superherovandal
hey with SBP breaking the Source Wall and beating Mxy it isn't that far of a stretch.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Superherovandal
hey with SBP breaking the Source Wall and beating Mxy it isn't that far of a stretch.

That was superman prime. Not superboy prime.

Val
no expression

Mr. Slippyfist
That's not exactly how it went down anyway... context tells a different story.

Also, who the hell is SBP? Is that an abbreviation of sorts? What does it stand for? Storm Blowing Penis?

Larceny
That was superman prime. Not superboy prime.

laughing

dawsey28
Does it not stand for Super Boy Prime?

I'm so confused.

2damnloud
Yearoll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Larceny
laughing

Superboy prime appeared in The sinestro corps. Superman Prime appears in countdown. One being, with two names. Denoting the Very Obvious power up that SMP has thus allowing him to complete the feats that were named.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by dawsey28
Does it not stand for Super Boy Prime?

I'm so confused. That's a strong possibility... but IMO (in my opinion), it stands for Storm Blowing Penis... as this is 2darnmentallydeficient. erm

Val
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
That's a strong possibility... but IMO (in my opinion), it stands for Storm Blowing Penis... as this is 2darnmentallydeficient. erm
Racist. Don't listen to this clown, 2damn. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Val
Superboy prime appeared in The sinestro corps. Superman Prime appears in countdown. One being, with two names. Denoting the Very Obvious power up that SMP has thus allowing him to complete the feats that were named.

The name change had nothing to do with the power up.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4277/supermanprimega9.th.jpg

2damnloud
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
That's not exactly how it went down anyway... context tells a different story.

Also, who the hell is SBP? Is that an abbreviation of sorts? What does it stand for? Storm Blowing Penis?

Wishful thiking fallacy.

Stop projecting and trolling.

I doubt you've even HAD a blow job in you whole "life". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Larceny

It's the same freakin person. no expression

BTW, he was calling himself Superman Prime during the Sinestro corps arc, hence the reason there was a tie in titled "Superman-Prime".

What power up?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Wishful thiking fallacy.

Stop projecting and trolling.

I doubt you've even HAD a blow job in you whole "life". roll eyes (sarcastic) What the hells a "thiking"? If you're going to use terms you learned from Cresh, then at least learn their meanings.

OK.

no expression

Anyway... is that trolling? lulz.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's the same freakin person. no expression

BTW, he was calling himself Superman Prime during the Sinestro corps arc, hence the reason there was a tie in titled "Superman-Prime".

What power up? All of those marvel feats SMP is doing is really the power of a guardian.

Mr. Slippyfist
All of those marvel feats SMP is doing is really the power of a guardian. no expression

More specifically...
All of those marvel feats SMP is doing

Oh you and your hate... never ending. You sly dog you. sly

Larceny
All of those marvel feats SMP is doing is really the power of a guardian.

What exactly are you trying to say?

Mr. Slippyfist
What exactly are you trying to say? That because people like SMP, it must have to do with him having "Marvel" feats. You can't like the character... you have to like the company that he has no relation to. smile

Val
All of those marvel feats SMP is doing is really the power of a guardian.
*insert Knibb High Principal quote*

nvrbeenwthagirl
meant to say all of those marvelous feats SMP is performing is due to the power of a gaurdian.

Larceny
meant to say all of those marvelous feats SMP is performing is due to the power of a gaurdian.

When the hell did he get the power of a guardian?

Badabing
I see the thread is at least back on topic.

Superboy Prime
When the hell did he get the power of a guardian?

Mxy told Superman Prime that he is swollen with power after the Guardian self-destructed. However I don't know how he simply writes every feat off as Guardian powerset when SMP has not shown any new powers and normally he does stupid marvelous crap...even weakened(see Superman getting pierced by SBP's heat vision) and when SMP is no longer a boy...well at least physically.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Mxy told Superman Prime that he is swollen with power after the Guardian self-destructed. However I don't know how he simply writes every feat off as Guardian powerset when SMP has not shown any new powers and normally he does stupid marvelous crap...even weakened(see Superman getting pierced by SBP's heat vision) and when SMP is no longer a boy...well at least physically.
Um. The gaurdian's power was as far above SBP's as SBP's was above every one else. The guardian even says that sbp would face a power that eclipses his own. It is the gaurdian's power that allows sbp the ability to cross the multiverse without use of the bleed. IT is the gaurdian's power that gave sbp the power to punch into the 5th dimension.

CaptainStoic
I see so it appears that this fight is bordering on spite against Wonder Woman. Feel free to correct me, but Wonder Woman would be defeated quickly if she fought SBP.

vlaaad12345
We are never told the actual source of the powerup many are just assuming its the guardians self destruct.

Superboy Prime
Um. The gaurdian's power was as far above SBP's as SBP's was above every one else. The guardian even says that sbp would face a power that eclipses his own. It is the gaurdian's power that allows sbp the ability to cross the multiverse without use of the bleed. IT is the gaurdian's power that gave sbp the power to punch into the 5th dimension.

And how are you so sure it IS the Guardian's power that grants SMP the ability to cross the multiverse, or punch through the 5th dimension? Has SBP not punched through reality before? Has he not punched himself free from the Phantom Zone? Has he not escaped the Speed Force? You really have no proof to state it is simply the Guardian's power.Yeah...the guardian said his power "ecliopsed" SBP's...and yet SBP was still hurting him with Heat Vision, and the Guardian still found no other choice but to commit suicide...so much for eclipsing SBP's power if you ask me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
And how are you so sure it IS the Guardian's power that grants SMP the ability to cross the multiverse, or punch through the 5th dimension? Has SBP not punched through reality before? Has he not punched himself free from the Phantom Zone? Has he not escaped the Speed Force? You really have no proof to state it is simply the Guardian's power.Yeah...the guardian said his power "ecliopsed" SBP's...and yet SBP was still hurting him with Heat Vision, and the Guardian still found no other choice but to commit suicide...so much for eclipsing SBP's power if you ask me. Are you a SBP fan? Cuz SBP literally screams as he is ripped atom by atom. Who else has done that to SBP? Also, The guardians talk about where SBP is, And they say either he is dead or he is in the multiverse. The Guardian's power is what pushed him into the multiverse. It is what is powering him up. TO suggest it's his power is allowing him those feats would be rediculous. He hasn't needed a sun amp since he was ripped atom from atom. He simply absorbed the guardians energy. IF regular superman can absorb the ANTI sunlight from the mageddon warhead, what makes you think a PRECRISIS kryptonian can't absorb a guardian's power? And we already know that he has power thanks to mxy. So if not the gaurdian's power, then, you know more than I do, tell us, where did he get the power?

Doctor-Alvis
I think what you're getting at is Superboy Prime here being the specific period where he went by "boy" and not when he was later "man"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.