Xemnas v.s. Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://ui14.gamespot.com/1709/truexemnas_2.jpg

v.s.

http://www.geocities.com/hunter_games2003/bo2_00.jpg

Kain must face all forms of Xemnas.

Can he do it?

Burning thought
i dont know, maybe not, Xemnas seems pretty badass and has his own line up of nifty abilities himself, altho ime not sure of all his powers, dimension sealing wont do anything, kain can go through dimensions, Xemnas shields and speed will be his strongest assets but since kain cannot die i dont know many powers Xemnas may have to stop/defeat kain

also this is proper kain isnt it? full powered? not the blood omen 2 kain like the pic implies

Violent2Dope
Kain just rips out his soul.

Burning thought
does he even have a soul? also how fast can he think, apprently he can move extremely fast, but can he think at great speed i wonder

Violent2Dope
Yes he has a soul.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Kain just rips out his soul.

I don't think Xemnas has a soul.

Violent2Dope
Yes, he does.

Burning thought
doesnt rly matter, this is kain with time powers isnt it? so he could almost as easily time defeat Xemnas, and ofc if Xemnas does not have a soul then it should be easy for kain, he would occupy Xemnas as his puppet with his own soul without having to kick xemnas' one out

what can Xemnas do thats powerful to defeat kain? does Xemnas have any defence against soul powers, those of the spectoral nature

Sol Valentine
Soul Stealig not allowed, since that's like, his Ace in the hole.

Burning thought
do we know if Xemnas has blood or not? (looks a cartoony game so blood prob is not shown but "shrug" it may have been said somewhere)

if he needs blood, like any enemy with blood, kain is unlikely to lose

Sol Valentine
Stars are what blood is in the KH universe.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Stars are what blood is in the KH universe.

hehe kwl, wish i bled stars

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yes, he does.

No, he doesn't. No reason in the least to remotely suspect he has a soul.

Furion
Actually there's blood in the Pirates World.

Terryc250
Kain cant even Soul Suck regular humans unless theyre dying.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Terryc250
Kain cant even Soul Suck regular humans unless theyre dying.

false....your pitiful and making a fool of yourself terry.....you really are

MadMel
Originally posted by Burning thought
false....your pitiful and making a fool of yourself terry.....you really are
co-signed erm

Csdabest
Close fight. Xemnas with the no time manip soul theory. Kain other wise takes it.

Burning thought
eventually kain would win any battle without his immunities taken away, he still has his shield and sword even without time powers or soul powers, the sword on strike creates a huge damaging blast unlike most swords in fiction

MadMel
bobbin threadbare could beat kain once and for all, if he had enough time to weave the right draft stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
eventually kain would win any battle without his immunities taken away, he still has his shield and sword even without time powers or soul powers, the sword on strike creates a huge damaging blast unlike most swords in fiction

Xemnas can teleport into his shield.

Burning thought
into his shield, theres hardly any space between kain and the shield, so Xemnas would have to be pretty small, infact i dont think the shield is a bubble, its not like a big bubble around kain...i think theres just some flashy energy around kain to represent his protection against things, he would prob have a better chance of getting inside MC shield than kains

but it would still be worth nothing, he cannot destroy/defeat kain

fascistcrusader
Xemnas, 7/10

Burning thought
sure if kain did not have a shield....erm..his sword...Tk....

yeh then it would be Xemnas 7/10, maybe 6/10

Sol Valentine
into his shield, theres hardly any space between kain and the shield, so Xemnas would have to be pretty small, infact i dont think the shield is a bubble, its not like a big bubble around kain...i think theres just some flashy energy around kain to represent his protection against things, he would prob have a better chance of getting inside MC shield than kains

but it would still be worth nothing, he cannot destroy/defeat kain

Oh, so the battle would go on endlessly then.

So it's like 50/50.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Oh, so the battle would go on endlessly then.

So it's like 50/50.

why would that be, it would go on endlessly, but only if Xemnas can stay constantly invincible?

i dont think Xemnas can stay invulerable

Sol Valentine
But you're forgetting about all of Xemnas' other forms.

Burning thought
what other forms? ime not sure on this Xemnas character, i know he has some invulerability shields, dimension abilities, can shoot many projectiles and beams, but ime not sure about the forms, please explain

Sol Valentine
Here:

Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Look at that wonderful thread title.

Xemnas abilities: (I'll be posting the vids in which the abilities are shown)

1. Energy manipulation (can turn his energy into energy sabers, projectiles, energy fields, electricity waves and shields). (KH Final Mix encounter and Last fight)

2. Can cover himself in darkness and become invulnerable. (First fight)

3. Create a doppleganger. (Last fight)

4. Speed on par with instant transmission and has flight. (Last Fight)

5. Drag people to realms he can create. (Initial KH2 fight)

6. Telekinetically control everything in the realm he created (commanding all the organization weapons and tossing buildings at Sora and Rikku). (Second to last fight)

7. Create a black hole. (Second to last fight)

8. Appear out of nowhere and become intangible. (KH Final Mix encounter)

---

KH Final Mix encounterTm_JMSmGfUU

Initial KH2 fightLXBROkzqanw---

Second to Last fightBWo5kJJPms8---

Last Fight-8EPvG1pgCo
Powers on another level? I'll have to agree.

Burning thought
okie looking through the videos ive scrapped together as much as i can understand of what hes doing, and ofc reading what Wandering flame says he is doing

fight one final mix encounter

i think kain would take this easily, Xemnas does not move as quickly in this as he does in the other battles, he uses an impressive variety of energy attacks but they would not avail him, Kain can also control energy so many of the non beam attacks Kain could reflect but he could win this with simple use of TK and perhaps a few Soul reaver swings, single time bolt early on before Xemnas can do much, did he teleport in the first battle? ime not so sure but regardless kain could take this without too much difficulty

fight two initial KH 2 fight

similiar in this one, Xemnas seems to be a bit quicker and like before has diffrent shields to make himself invulerable but a time bolt, time powers, TK will mess him up a bit, being pulled into the air or shackled in place so you cannot attack is a often disabilitating thing, then gets time frozen or reaver slashed

fight 3, second to last battle

i think as awsome as that enormous dragon machine looks, it will be a hinderence, theres no way Xemnas (hes the guy in the armor i guess?) is going to have a chance just sitting on that seat, since he does not get up or anything in this battle it would be easy for kain to destroy him with reaver/time bolt, the machine will be a hinderence because if Xemnas closes it up, Kain could easily teleport to stay inside, or escape the hit that knocks Sora and Riku away, or shield himself, also this phase will be easiest mainly because there a lot of times where kain will not be hit, and can use various powers quickly

final fight

most difficult of all, kain may actually have a fight on his hands since Xemnas is quicker than ever, uses a lot of blasts, if kain lets loose time powers he can win but not as easily as the other battles, if he doesnt use time powers he can use Tk to throw Xemnas around, use immoalte to explode Xemnas from the inside, or soul reaver slice, this fight showns xemnas with what seems to be even more energy attacks. Kain can also shield to escape damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.