Lara's Misc art work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lara
ok some random stuff i had on my comp from when I was at college.
comments are welcome. enjoy big grin

this is a photogram I made and manipulated in photoshop there is a series of them I'm sure some of the others will make and appearence here at some point lol

Lara
some random sketch of some gargoyle from a pic of Arthur Rackhams

Lara
this is an A4 water colour I did when i had a spare hour or so a few xmas's ago I think there is also some metalic gel pen detail on it.

Lara
this is an A0 portrait I had to do for my final grade on my diploma. my project was based on moods the final image was chosen from a series of black and white photos I had taken of me by a friend to show me in different moods and then I put the image in to photoshop played around with it for a while and got some colour on it. this is a free hand painted version of the final pic and its done in acrylic.

getcha
i like your style...
will you show us more soon?

Lara
see above

Lara
some development work i did at college for a fairies project, I was looking at Arthur Rackham

Lara
one of my more favoured versions

Lara
sorry guys my BF busted the scanner and I wont be able to post any more work until we get a new one.

ScarletSpeed
awesome work here, get a scanner soon awesome

Lara
stick out tongue yeah your telling me, I've got Oddles of work I wanna post, I've got 4 years worth of it!!! plus what ever else I'v done in my free time, I might see if I can take a couple of photos of some it them and see what they are like when I up load them I'll have to see if I can find where my mum has hidden it all messed

Lara
here are some pits I found rotting in the depths of the forum some where. These are of some of my college work

Life drawing sculpture:

Lara
this is one of the main sketches that we had to work on, this took me 2hours

Lara
This is the final piece I did for a project on relationships. It a portraight of my sister and I. I must add that my painting skills greatly improved after this piece. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.