Monarch vs Superman-Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
It's on.

WrathfulDwarf
Oh shitz!

Estacado
Monarch just beat up 3 Supermen and about every Captain Atom in the Multiverse.ermm

WrathfulDwarf
All that power makes him the prime suspect behind the death of the new gods.

hmm

vlaaad12345
Hope you mean superman prime as in sbp grown up and not the other one....and id give full power prime and especially countdown prime atleast 6/10 over monarch atm.

Estacado
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Hope you mean superman prime as in sbp grown up and not the other one....and id give full power prime and especially countdown prime atleast 6/10 over monarch atm.
No.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Estacado
No.
Yes.

Symmetric Chaos
Monach beats him down pretty easily.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Musta missed that issue where monarch was stronger then a guardian of the universe.

Estacado
Musta missed that issue where monarch was stronger then a guardian of the universe.
Monarch just beat 3 Supermen and killed almost every Captain Atom in the Multiverse. no expression

Symmetric Chaos

Well Monarch just killed every CaptainAtom ever and watted away Supermen like flies. Then he got more powerful . . .

On the other hand SBP has never shown to be on par with Guardians.

Mr. Slippyfist

Galan007
Prime would just start punching shit, until Monarch was retconned. nonefist

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
Prime would just start punching shit, until Monarch was retconned. nonefist

Then Monarch would explode with pink energy Happy Dance

Galan007
Then Monarch would explode with pink energy Happy Dance
Teh pink energy pwns!!

And if you say 'explode' with a lisp, it makes that statement sound even funnier....... btw.. naughty

llagrok
I made the first Monarch thread, respect me.

vlaaad12345
Well Monarch just killed every CaptainAtom ever and watted away Supermen like flies. Then he got more powerful . . .

Doesnt have to be on par with them....it took one of them sacrificing themselves just to bfr him,and thats not poweredup countdown version.

LORD B
bumprav

Kutulu
Both of them have punked top tiers like it was child's play. I honestly can't make up my mind on who would win.

I'm leaning towards SMP though. I'll go with SMP 6/10.

Sundipped
Monarch just beat 3 Supermen and killed almost every Captain Atom in the Multiverse. no expression

Don't forget SMP 1 shotted Earth-15 Superman at his FOS and 1 shoted Earth 2 Superman in IC. He has the power to fight with Monarch.

batdude123
To be determined...

Inhuman
Originally posted by Inhuman
Monarch doesnt appeal to me that much.
Another baddie that is supposedly all powerful. Meh, looks generic too.
Only good thing going for him is his pink energy.

Hope Prime punches a hole through him.

llagrok
They're about to duke it off now.

quanchi112
Kick his ass Prime.

Avlon
One has pwned multiple top tiers.

The other has pwned multiple top tiers, and Mxy.

Monarchs feats are impressive but so far SMP's are still on a higher level.

Monarch is by far a better tactician though which could make a difference since SMP is a brawler.

llagrok
Originally posted by Avlon

Monarch is by far a better tactician though which could make a difference since SMP is a brawler.

Breaching Monarch's armor might work against Prime.

I wonder if they will fight at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon

Monarch is by far a better tactician though which could make a difference since SMP is a brawler. If they do fight it should be a great one.

LORD B
Originally posted by quanchi112
If they do fight it should be a great one.
i just hope its not like prime vs yat

quanchi112
Originally posted by LORD B
i just hope its not like prime vs yat Me too.

guy222
agreed

Mindset
SMP is a much better character than Monarch, I hope he kills him. mad

Superherovandal
Originally posted by llagrok
Breaching Monarch's armor might work against Prime.

I wonder if they will fight at all. I doubt it considering all of a Guardian's energy ultimately did nothing to harm him. It only empowered. That would likely be the case also.

Mindset
SMP is weak towards pink energy

vlaaad12345
Prime is pissed...this should be good.

WrathfulDwarf
Next week this thread will be flooded with scans from the fight....313

(I hope these two go at in Countdown) confused

superchron
How funny would it be if Prime explodes Monarchs head and just absorbs it like he did to the guardian

Rewmac
Monarch just beat up 3 Supermen and about every Captain Atom in the Multiverse.ermm Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
All that power makes him the prime suspect behind the death of the new gods.

hmm hmmmm....kinda true...

Rewmac
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Next week this thread will be flooded with scans from the fight....313

(I hope these two go at in Countdown) confused Flooded? Every scan will appear at least 4 times...

WrathfulDwarf
I just want them to fight each other....Countdown could really use a cosmic boxing match.

jasofisc
i just hope its not like prime vs yat

the biggest let down in comic history. I think a normall GL would have done better. (not really but still)

TricksterPriest
Given the promoting and spectacle they're making of these 2, it's a given that they'll face off at some point, IMO. I could be wrong though. I was way off on what they did to AM. I figured the Guardians would BFR him.

Hannibal-Lector
i wuddent mess with Prime when he's angry... monarch seems to cocky.... Im just waiting for primes signature line: Your acting kinda tough, you dont look so tough to me....

But seriously, i think primes gonna win or at least not die to monarch cause hes suppose to be taken out by ion eventually right?

Priest
Monarch should win.
But Prime will win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Monarch should win.
But Prime will win. Why should Monarch win?

Rewmac
Why should Monarch win? Simple. He is just badass...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rewmac
Simple. He is just badass... I think Prime is a bigger badass and I loved how he challenged and beat up on Ion. The fight wasnt all it was cracked up to be but the initial challenge was cool.

CaptainStoic
I think Prime is a bigger badass and I loved how he challenged and beat up on Ion. The fight wasnt all it was cracked up to be but the initial challenge was cool.

I saw Ion lose the fight the moment he was exposed to lead, at that moment his physical strength dropped by half. I think if they fight again Ion has a big chance of winning. As for Monarch vs Prime... this should look like Galactus vs Inbetweener... well I hope it does.

Mindset
No, Ion had no chance of winning.

From the start he just fought hth like an idiot.

What is the point of gaining the ion power if you aren't going to use it.

superchron
I hope Ion actually learns how to use his powers and has a half decent rematch with prime.

Anyway, Prime should beat Monarch, underneath all his Armor and his Power-Up, He's just Captain Atom

Underneath his Power-Up, Prime is still a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian

Mindset
They should have kept Kyle with the Ion power, screw prophecies.

He would have beaten Prime mad

Sirius77

He almost crushed ones head.

It took all of the Guardians and one casualty to BFR him.

He pwned a Moniter.

He punched through the fifth dimension and scared the tears out of myx.

Hes pwned at least three Earths.

The moniter sent him to kill Monarch (which he probably will just hurt him 14).

Monarch is powerful, but Superman-prime is the scourge of the Multiverse right now.

I mean, look at Monarchs face, lol. I know he's wearing a mask, but you can just tell be the body language hes pretty rattled.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh9/chrisaaaa/Countdown14p21.jpg

Sirius77
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I saw Ion lose the fight the moment he was exposed to lead, at that moment his physical strength dropped by half. I think if they fight again Ion has a big chance of winning. As for Monarch vs Prime... this should look like Galactus vs Inbetweener... well I hope it does.

I saw him loose the moment Superman-prime BACKHANDED him into the lead factory.

Case and point. He would have lost anyway.

Mordum
yes monarch should win this hands down....but of course superman will win just because.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I doubt it considering all of a Guardian's energy ultimately did nothing to harm him. It only empowered. That would likely be the case also.

That would put SMP at MCE level for sure.

Lil Buddy
I am undecided on who would win?

What could Monarch do to Prime?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by superchron
I hope Ion actually learns how to use his powers and has a half decent rematch with prime.

Anyway, Prime should beat Monarch, underneath all his Armor and his Power-Up, He's just Captain Atom

Underneath his Power-Up, Prime is still a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian

If CA used his powers at their best, he should beat Superman 90% of the time. As Capt. Spaulding has pointed out, CA is a vastly underwritten character. I don't know if the power up is enough put him over Prime, but Prime will not beat him easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lil Buddy
I am undecided on who would win?

What could Monarch do to Prime? Uhm I do hope Prime wins this but if you have read countdown arena then you would know that Monarch can fukc with Prime. The series showed off how badass Monarch is. This should be a very good battle.

Lil Buddy
Uhm I do hope Prime wins this but if you have read countdown arena then you would know that Monarch can fukc with Prime. The series showed off how badass Monarch is. This should be a very good battle. I only saw him blast people. Maybe I missed it.

teleport people yeah but that can't be used in a vs seeing he never done anything else with it from what I remember.

TricksterPriest
He's a super-powered version of Captain Atom with the power of 50 different Captain Atoms.

The sky is the limit on what he can do.

quanchi112
I only saw him blast people. Maybe I missed it.

teleport people yeah but that can't be used in a vs seeing he never done anything else with it from what I remember. He crushed how many top tiers at once with ease. I mean what else do you want him to do. He looks very powerful but then again so does Prime. Dc better not screw this one up and I hope the deliver and have these two battle it out.

Prime was powerful before this powerup but with it he should get the job done against Monarch.

Mindset
As long as it's better than Ion vs. Prime fight I'll be happy

Lil Buddy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's a super-powered version of Captain Atom with the power of 50 different Captain Atoms.

The sky is the limit on what he can do. Yeah but we never saw Capt Atom do much from the little I saw so I ama bad judge.

Meh realistically allot of things should happen with their powerset but don't whatever.

quanchi112
Yeah but we never saw Capt Atom do much from the little I saw so I ama bad judge.

Meh realistically allot of things should happen with their powerset but don't whatever. We have seen Monarch do enough to know he is a true bad ass now.

Unnatural-POWER
We have seen Monarch do enough to know he is a true bad ass now.

But is he bad enough to beat on SMP stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
But is he bad enough to beat on SMP stick out tongue I hope not. We will all find out soon enough.

Unnatural-POWER
I hope not. We will all find out soon enough.

I like to think SMP will only stop when HE wants to stop. Not because someone else is insisting with their fists.

quanchi112
I like to think SMP will only stop when HE wants to stop. Not because someone else is insisting with their fists. Yeah this fight is so eagerly anticipated by all reading countdown. Id like someone to create a vote thread to see how many are backing each character.

Unnatural-POWER
Yeah this fight is so eagerly anticipated by all reading countdown. Id like someone to create a vote thread to see how many are backing each character.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/Countdown14p21.jpg

Monarch's body language is suggesting he's thinking "oh.....whoops", maybe? Maybe not! smile

Symmetric Chaos
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/Countdown14p21.jpg

Monarch's body language is suggesting he's thinking "oh.....whoops", maybe? Maybe not! smile

Out of curiosity, what exactly has he done?

Mr. Slippyfist
He's basically beat his army... which are killing Monitors right now.
Killed 51 or so Cap Atoms in one fell swoop.
Beat three Superman.
One shotted them a bunch of times.
Beat three GL's.

srug

Superherovandal
is it just me or does it look like Monarch is shaking? You can see lines around he head that seem to indicate it.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He's basically beat his army... which are killing Monitors right now.
Killed 51 or so Cap Atoms in one fell swoop.
Beat three Superman.
One shotted them a bunch of times.
Beat three GL's.

srug

SMP has an army?

Mindset
is it just me or does it look like Monarch is shaking? You can see lines around he head that seem to indicate it.

Not really

Mr. Slippyfist
SMP has an army? You know it.

Currently SMP has done not too much though.
He's punched around a not defending Monitor.
He's punched around a not defending, depowered Mxy.
He's beaten some alternate reality Leaguers.
He's destroyed a planet (Rogue level feat).
He's punched into the 5th dimension.
He's destroyed a falling apart/weakened Source Wall with his HV (along with Annataz).

Don't feel like getting into Boy Prime though. He's done a lot, but he was also weaker.

srug

quanchi112
is it just me or does it look like Monarch is shaking? You can see lines around he head that seem to indicate it. He isnt shaking. Im sure hes sruprised but I bet he isnt scared one bit.

SupremeMan
Monarch just beat up 3 Supermen and about every Captain Atom in the Multiverse.ermm

Yeah but those are on the current Superman's power level. Superman-Prime is, for all practical purposes, on the power level of the Silver Age Superman. I'd say prime since his punches can shatter even the walls of reality.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
You know it.

Currently SMP has done not too much though.
He's punched around a not defending Monitor.
He's punched around a not defending, depowered Mxy.
He's beaten some alternate reality Leaguers.
He's destroyed a planet (Rogue level feat).
He's punched into the 5th dimension.
He's destroyed a falling apart/weakened Source Wall with his HV (along with Annataz).

Don't feel like getting into Boy Prime though. He's done a lot, but he was also weaker.

srug

The fact that he was able to cause any damage to myx at all is astounding. The fact that he was able to sentd him home crying and bleeding trumps ANYTHING that Monarch has done as of yet.

Priest
Originally posted by Sirius77
The fact that he was able to cause any damage to myx at all is astounding. The fact that he was able to sentd him home crying and bleeding trumps ANYTHING that Monarch has done as of yet.
Honestly that whole ordeal with Myx is pretty stupid. I don't think Prime can make the LT, Spectre, or Classic Parallax cry and bleed if your catching my drift..

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Priest
Honestly that whole ordeal with Myx is pretty stupid. I don't think Prime can make the LT, Spectre, or Classic Parallax cry and bleed if your catching my drift.. He probably could if they got their power stolen away...

Sirius77
By Annataz? She stole the power of a being that casually ends multiverses for fun? Either way, who was she afraid of?

Mr. Slippyfist
By Annataz? She stole the power of a being that casually ends multiverses for fun? Either way, who was she afraid of? Apparently, so what's your point?

Mr "Magic doesn't effect me". smile

Sirius77
My point is that it was said that all the magic was doing was keeping him there.

Also, Anataz shouldnt have been able to affect a being like myx at all.

Case and point. He sent myx home crying and caused damage to him, where as no one else has ever shown that ability to my knowledge.

Mr. Slippyfist
My point is that it was said that all the magic was doing was keeping him there.

Also, Anataz shouldnt have been able to affect a being like myx at all.

Case and point. He sent myx home crying and caused damage to him, where as no one else has ever shown that ability to my knowledge. So... she shouldn't have been able to? Well, that's easily ruled out by the fact that she did.

'Depowered' means nothing to you?

Sirius77
Depowered as in unable to leave. "All your really doing is keeping him here" means something. Thats what I've been saying. I never said that myx wasnt depowered.

Mr. Slippyfist
Depowered as in unable to leave. "All your really doing is keeping him here" means something. Thats what I've been saying. I never said that myx wasnt depowered. They took away his 'magic', as shown below (with images turned the right way, so we can read them, when she talks):
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/mxy1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/mxy2.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/mxy3.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/mxy4.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/mxy5.jpg

He was depowered by a lot it seemed. And it's not because he was unable to leave... it's because he didn't have power. It's not that good of feat. erm

Erik-Lensherr
Superman Prime's best feat is him ripping through the 5th dimension and grabbing Mxy.He's said to have an easy time flying to the fifth dimension and the Multiverse.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Easytime.jpg

I don't consider him beating and destroying the alternate earth that much of a feat judging from what level of power he should be.

quanchi112
By Annataz? She stole the power of a being that casually ends multiverses for fun? Either way, who was she afraid of? Well it was still impressive either way but without Annataz it wouldnt have happened. This kinda reminds me of Yuga Khan cutting off the new gods from the Source. It would have been more impressive if he beat them down with their powers as opposed to what actually happened.

TricksterPriest
Apparently you don't get the insane level of power required to cut off the entire 4th world from the Source. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Apparently you don't get the insane level of power required to cut off the entire 4th world from the Source. roll eyes (sarcastic) Apparently, you dont get my point. He beat up on new gods who were more or less depowered. Doomsday beating down an entire planet of powered new gods was indeed impressive. Yuga Khan is over rated.

Rorschach
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/SonicKMC/CTDWCv13.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/SonicKMC/CTDWN13-2.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/SonicKMC/CTDWN13-3.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/SonicKMC/CTDWN13-4.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/SonicKMC/CTDWN13-5.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/SonicKMC/CTDWN13-6.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/SonicKMC/CTDWN13-8.jpg

Val
"I'll kill you to death!"

Christ, DC. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi
Sweet dialogue..."I'll kill you! I'll kill you to death!!!"

Erik-Lensherr
It's Prime .. what do you expect ?

JasonK4
Originally posted by Val

laughing out loud

Lil Buddy
Prime says the best thing.

It makes sense as well know. Hes a nutty kid who doesn't understand swearing. lmao

But we must remember. This is a kid from the older days so you got tot expect his dialog to suck.

But I tell you seeing Monarchs idiot etc. It made em miss Atom a whole lot.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Val

ROTF. laughing

Sirius77
So, will the fight resume in the next countdown?

Symmetric Chaos
The "I'll kill you to death." line really isn't all that bad, it isn't as though he has really matured in the last . . . 23 years.

TricksterPriest
So who did the writing on the wall? And aren't the New Gods bout 3 issues away from being extinct?

quanchi112
How does he already have the issue? I thought the comic doesnt come out till next Wednesday.

King_Mungi
So who did the writing on the wall? And aren't the New Gods bout 3 issues away from being extinct?

Maybe it's the Source Wall shifty

How does he already have the issue? I thought the comic doesnt come out till next Wednesday.

They released previews of the issue, you can get the full thing on wed

quanchi112
Originally posted by King_Mungi

They released previews of the issue, you can get the full thing on wed Thanks... smile

Dark-Jaxx
Monarch takes down multiple top tiers.

SMP pwns multiple top tiers, entire supergroups, and sends Mxy crying home with the S-Shield heat visioned on his face.

I'm leaning towards SMP.

TricksterPriest

They released previews of the issue, you can get the full thing on wed

Wait a minute...........HOLY SHIT! IT IS THE SOURCE! eek! I recoqnize the hand and the writing style. It's how the Source used to communicate with Highfather. Check out Death of the New Gods 1 or 2.

Martian_mind
Terrific.Now we get to see Jason Todd Batkick Darkseid to hell.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Terrific.Now we get to see Jason Todd Batkick Darkseid to hell.

Oh I'm gonna ****ing kill Didio if they do that shit again. nono

Martian_mind
Oh I'm gonna ****ing kill Didio if they do that shit again. nono

I can see it now,Jason Batkicks,DS shoots the OE,and Donna Troy deflects it with her bracelets evil face

Symmetric Chaos
Wait a minute...........HOLY SHIT! IT IS THE SOURCE! eek! I recoqnize the hand and the writing style. It's how the Source used to communicate with Highfather. Check out Death of the New Gods 1 or 2.

Or anytime to Source has communicated with people.

It happened early in countdown to one of the Monitors, it happen PreCrisis when Spectre stopped Superman from unmaking the universe with his speed, I think I've seen it in people's scans from Vertigo as well.

TricksterPriest
Or anytime to Source has communicated with people.

It happened early in countdown to one of the Monitors, it happen PreCrisis when Spectre stopped Superman from unmaking the universe with his speed, I think I've seen it in people's scans from Vertigo as well.

This is awesome. 313

King_Mungi
sad Did you think I was making it up?

TricksterPriest
sad Did you think I was making it up?

hug

King Kandy
You couldn't tell? It seemed obvious to me. It's the omni-friend or whatever the hell it's called.

TricksterPriest
I didn't make the connection until I remembered where I'd seen that writing style before.

quanchi112
This could indeed end up being the result of Darkseid manipulatiion again. Oh sigh if it ends with Darkseid as the main villain at the end of countdown I could be highly disappointed. Depends on the story obviously but I really felt like it was Monarchs time to shine. Even though I hoped Prime would beat him I didnt feel he would kill him.

Erik-Lensherr

It's something called the Uni-Friend.

He also appeared in Spectre's series :

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/SpectreUniFriend.jpg

And early in Countdown :

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/UniFriendCountdown.jpg

Capt Spaulding
Superman-Prime dies from slitting his wrists, and he's a hemophiliac.

Somone post these scans in the CA respect thread

Lil Buddy
I like both to be honest.

I want Prime back to normal levels.

quanchi112
I like both to be honest.

I want Prime back to normal levels. I also want Prime back at normal levels.

superchron
What if he absorbs Monarch and gets another Power-Up?

quanchi112
Originally posted by superchron
What if he absorbs Monarch and gets another Power-Up? How? He didnt absorb the Guardian but rather he killed himself and his energy was absorbed into Prime as a result of this.

Mindset
How would he absorb Monarch, it'd be more reasonable for Monarch to absorb Prime's energy imo

Dark-Jaxx
It's obvious SMP will win, but we can be sure he won't die, he will prolly be one of or the main villain of Final Crisis.

roughrider
I dearly hope Monarch is the one who will put this crybaby in his place - "Stop The Insanity!" as Susan Powter used to say.

Though I wonder who will be the main heavy for Final Crisis.
(aka I Still Know About The Crisis You Did Last Summer stick out tongue )

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by roughrider
I dearly hope Monarch is the one who will put this crybaby in his place - "Stop The Insanity!" as Susan Powter used to say.

Though I wonder who will be the main heavy for Final Crisis.
(aka I Still Know About The Crisis You Did Last Summer stick out tongue )

I know who one candidate is.

galan_darkseid

Badabing

galan_darkseid dur

Priest
Big Showdown tomorrow...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Badabing
dur

It's going to be Grant Morrisons's revenge for the new gods being ignored during the last 2 crisises.

AM is gone, at least until post FC. SMP is an idiot, though he could be the main guy. Monarch doesn't have the status, though his power is climbing rapidly. And the Monitors have no clue whatsoever.

Who but Darkseid remains? evil face Didio himself said all roads lead to Darkseid.

Badabing
It's going to be Grant Morrisons's revenge for the new gods being ignored during the last 2 crisises.

AM is gone, at least until post FC. SMP is an idiot, though he could be the main guy. Monarch doesn't have the status, though his power is climbing rapidly. And the Monitors have no clue whatsoever.

Who but Darkseid remains? evil face Didio himself said all roads lead to Darkseid. Let's just hope Batman or steps don't stop Darkseid! stick out tongue

durkseid

Bad Ash231
Let's just hope Batman or steps don't stop Darkseid! stick out tongue

durkseid

Or Hulk... ermm

durhuc

Peek
Hulk would struggle with Apocalypse.

Hulk barely beats that table let alone anyone else.

HueyFreeman

galan_darkseid Him beating Prime still won't make me respect him. It will just lower prime stick out tongue

quanchi112

galan_darkseid I for one hope it isnt. I am sure if he did it anyways it would be through manipulation and not by means of force.

quanchi112
Let's just hope Batman or steps don't stop Darkseid! stick out tongue

durkseid laughing laughing Happy Dance

quanchi112
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Him beating Prime still won't make me respect him. It will just lower prime stick out tongue You should still respect Darkseid as he does have a very rich history as a character and will return to his former glory sometime in the future.

LORD B
You should still respect Darkseid as he does have a very rich history as a character and will return to his former glory sometime in the future.
quan are you feeling ok? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark-Jaxx
Has the comic with this fight come out yet?

Peek
Tomorrow.

Hopefully I will be able to get the comic up.

Dark-Jaxx
Sweet. I might get it.

HueyFreeman
You should still respect Darkseid as he does have a very rich history as a character and will return to his former glory sometime in the future. I feel he has dropped for me like the apocalypse character. Sure he will always be a memorable villian, but I can't see him as the ultimate threat anymore.

Peek
It should be pretty good as long as it doesn't end soon after what happened in previews.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
I feel he has dropped for me like the apocalypse character. Sure he will always be a memorable villian, but I can't see him as the ultimate threat anymore. That's because SMP is now. wink

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
That's because SMP is now. wink Not really. Hes just a snot nosed brat with too much power in his hands.

quanchi112
quan are you feeling ok? roll eyes (sarcastic) I still respect and like Darkseid its just some of his fanboys enrage me and I have to set them straight. I have always liked Darkseid but you would never know it because of them.

Peek
I still respect and like Darkseid its just some of his fanboys enrage me and I have to set them straight. I have always liked Darkseid but you would never know it because of them. You set people straight?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Peek
You set people straight?

laughing out loud Hi Aj.

Peek
My name is Peek. huh

Or Richard if you want to be formal.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Peek
My name is Peek. huh

Or Richard if you want to be formal. Ok whatever you say.

Peek
What the f**k?

Val
Foiled again AJ? And to think, you would have gotten away with it if not for those meddling kids.

Peek
I'm confused.

Can someone explain to me what you to are talking about?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>