Cannonball vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
messed Welcome to the Zone Goldie locks.

Scoobless
Do you hate Cannonball?

no expression

Wonder Man
He used to be my siggy. New Mutants...i read every one they made.

Wonder Man
MEET YOUR MATCH THOR. Once Cannonball takes him down the X-men will put him on some Thorazine for a while then he'll be back in action.

Mr. Slippyfist
No chance... no chance at all.

Larceny
Cannonball.

Wonder Man
Gladiator beat Thor for all that counts in a Thor comic. A win is a win.
Cannonball beat a full Gladiator. Cannonball is in Juggernaut Hulk Thor Gladiator league.

Blindside."Yeah...though i walk through the valley...Samuel is indeed a big gun. I see him as powerfull as Invisible Women."

Ya all like my little story.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Cannonball beat a full Gladiator. Cannonball is in Juggernaut Hulk Thor Gladiator league.

Blindside."Yeah...though i walk through the valley...Samuel is indeed a big gun. I see him as powerfull as Invisible Women."

Cannonball didnt beat gladiator, cannonball SURVIVE a fight with gladiator.

Wonder Man
Well Gladiator hit him full frontal and Cannonball stood there smiling.
You have to admit that's kinda a win.

Larceny
Well Gladiator hit him full frontal and Cannonball stood there smiling.
You have to admit that's kinda a win.

Are you serious? no expression

Wonder Man
Yah. First Cable started training Cannonball in his blast field and a bit later he became the Cannonball we know today. He actually struck Gladiator so hard that it knocked him to for that matter of the fight.
I have to say Glads looked a little put out.
I wouldn't call it a draw either. Gladiator quit.
It was a fast fight too. It's one of those instances you have to imagine for yourself. You know when you know...you know. Glads knew. Nuff said.

Larceny
Yah. First Cable started training Cannonball in his blast field and a bit later he became the Cannonball we know today. He actually struck Gladiator so hard that it knocked him to for that matter of the fight.
I have to say Glads looked a little put out.
I wouldn't call it a draw either. Gladiator quit.
It was a fast fight too. It's one of those instances you have to imagine for yourself. You know when you know...you know. Glads knew. Nuff said.

no

Wonder Man
Like i said. it was a quick few panel fight where Cannonball laughed at him. I admit Sam had a bit of an impressed look on his face.
Once when Cannonball was young in his power during Secret Wars 2 it took all the Super Strong to hit him at once to knock him down. Times have changed since then. Ask Iceman. Mutants are now a serious power.

Wonder Man
Gladiator beat Thor while useing 4d. Don't know how it would have turned out if he had tried that.
Let me correct myself. In 4d he prob would have raped Thor. He defeated the armada he was fighting in 4d while he stood off Thor in this dimension.
Ya. That's the same dude Cannonball sent packing.

Larceny
Gladiator beat Thor while useing 4d. Don't know how it would have turned out if he had tried that.
Let me correct myself. In 4d he prob would have raped Thor. He defeated the armada he was fighting in 4d while he stood off Thor in this dimension.
Ya. That's the same dude Cannonball sent packing.

Just for future references. You do know Thor's beaten Gladiator twice, once as Masterson and the second time Gladiator admitted Thor his superior?

Wonder Man
Didn't know it. thanks but not the time i read the Thor mag. Glads won that. I'll admit that Gladiator may have not gone hard on Cannonball but as far as the fight went at least he stood up to him.

Inhuman
Dazzler FTW

Wonder Man
Anyhow Cannonball is 100ton plus now. Questions.

SpiderGauntlet
Anyhow Cannonball is 100ton plus now. Questions.

Cannonball can lift 100 tons?

Wonder Man
His blast field can prob. support that and his inv. too.
He can knock your bones through your body if he expands his field at you.

celestialdemon
Thor wins this one every time.

Wonder Man
His power levels have varied over the years - but at his peak, he has been able to defeat the Shi'ar Imperial Guard leader, Gladiator (Kallark), and devastate several city blocks by plummeting to the ground from high altitude. It has been theorized that Cannonball may be one of the Externals, and therefore immortal (although evidence for this is somewhat questionable).

Ya...Thor wins everything to a lot of people. It's just that some of us disagree with that is all.

Silent Master

Wonder Man
You're just another mutant hater...you can tell by the tone of your repose. That's directly from marvelwiki and anyone who saw the fight loved it as a pure battle and anyone whos followed Guthrie is happy and knows what he is.

Silent Master
No, I sound like someone that actually has the book.

Wonder Man
Read it when they made it. Now if marvel agrees with me i guess i made my point. Oh and anyone that thinks Gladiator Thor Surfer fights couldn't go either way is a bit of a guru.

Odin, "True my son is bound for great things but he is no greater than man."

Everyone like my little stories i started telling?

Silent Master
The comic disagrees with you.

Nod
Originally posted by Silent Master
The comic disagrees with you. Everyone does but he doesn't listen.

Silent Master
Gladiator: To send a youth into such danger would lack honor.

Not to mention, after Gladiator teleported the X-men away, Cannonball started to threaten him, Glad's response was "Stand back child".

Wonder Man
You're right i don't listen to gay people. I already know what they're all about. They're just shame based creatures...the gods...all gay.
Slap your wrists down shame pigs your day is done

SpiderGauntlet
You're right i don't listen to gay people. I already know what they're all about. They're just shame based creatures...the gods...all gay.

Wtf.

lft4ded

Not close. I thought Cannonball blasting headlong into Juggernaut everytime ends with Sammy taking a nap. Otherwise he should bounce off ineffectively.

Badabing
Slap your wrists down shame pigs your day is done blink

Symmetric Chaos

Wait what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.