Pyron vs Halo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furion
Pyron vs The Destructive Blast Of Halo. Can this dude survive it or will he be Vaporized.

Lady Fox
Survive? Maybe. Be defeated? Most certainly.

Csdabest
If Pyron is a Sentient life form then yes he will be killed.

Furion
Well since Pyron is so Uber, there is a chance he may survive.

Csdabest
No chance if he is sentient. All sentient life will be destroyed.

Furion
Is there something in Halo as powerful as Pyron? Has Halo ever actually gone off and killed all sentient life in the universe in one of the games? No, so you can't say something like that. Pyron survives this MAYBE.

Csdabest
No If you know the backstory. thats how they defeated the flood. If Halo is activated it will destroy all sentient life forms. So yes Pyron will be defeated. Unless you can explain why a sentient life form wouldnt be destroy by something thats ment to wipe out All sentient organism. And i can say something because that is it purpose and that is what it suppose to do.

Furion
No, have you actually seen Halo go off and destroy everything?
Was Halo made to destroy something as large and as powerful as Pyron?

Csdabest
It was ment to wipe the whole Universe and everything in it. So yes. Basicly it was. Nothing will survive it. If memory survives me correct in the forunner logs it wiped the universe clean of life possibely killing the forerunners. There was only one safe haven so yes. It will kill Pyron if he is a sentient life form. Which I beleive he is

Furion
But was there something as powerful and large as Pyron in the Halo Universe?
How do you know he does not survive it.

Csdabest
It does not injure. Simply kill. No matter how powerful. I beleives it kills on a celluar level So size doesnt matter

chickenlover98
well i doubt itd kill him. its really just technology. if its energy pyron could absorb it r swat it away. im sure pyron is stronger than something mere forerunners made. honestly, he's a COSMIC BEING. u people are pathetic. im waitin for v2d to come in explain this even better

Csdabest
If it sentient being he will die. Thats All I have to say. Mere Forerunners. Their Technology is far beyond anything in the Darkstalkers universe.

Burning thought
Originally posted by chickenlover98
well i doubt itd kill him. its really just technology. if its energy pyron could absorb it r swat it away. im sure pyron is stronger than something mere forerunners made. honestly, he's a COSMIC BEING. u people are pathetic. im waitin for v2d to come in explain this even better

whats more pathetic is that you think he wins just for being big, or a cosmic being, if the Halo is designed for the whole universe, then thats pyrons size down the drian, mr Jupiter size cannot do squat in size if it covers the unvierse

however he is sentient, so it may destroy him, altho being made of energy could have its advantages, technically is he an organism?

Csdabest
Thats what i am trying to say. But if Pyron is not sentient then I guess it wont destroy him.

Burning thought
well

Sentience is the ability to sense

so....Pyron can defnaltey sense, maybe on even greater levels than humans, so he is likely to be destroyed

Lady Fox
Originally posted by Csdabest
If it sentient being he will die. Thats All I have to say. Mere Forerunners. Their Technology is far beyond anything in the Darkstalkers universe.

You can not say for sure that it will destroy him. It will most definatly defeat him, but he is larger at size than the greatest of planet and probably more endurant as well. He is elemental based and not organic.

And as already mentioned, no being in Halo is even near to power, nor size of Pyron.

Csdabest
Size and power dont always matter. The most built strongest powerful person in the world will die from a gunwound. If he is sentient then he can die. So yes I can say he will die if he is seintient. He is not bigger than the universe and doesnt produce more energy or power than the planet and stars and all the lifeforms on each and everyplanet combine. So yes he will die

Burning thought
theres always rubbish like this

"hes bigger and stronger than anything in Haloverse" so what?

his bigger and stronger os he cant be beaten by anything as large or as strong?

Halo destroys all sentience in the unvierse, simple as, his size or strength will be of no avail to him at all, also thats an opinion based matter at the same time as being part of this debate.....if the Halo "could" destroy pyron, then there is something more powerful than Pyron in haloverse.....

also why would being organic make a diffrence, does it say organic? Pyron is made from Cosmic energy but he is sentient, if it does not destroy his body, it will wipe out his mind so hell end up becoming nothing more than a constelation

Lady Fox
I apologize. I just missunderstood everything. I related the blast of Halo with the blast in Halo 3.

Burning thought
no probs big grin

Furion
The flood aren't capable of simulating cosmic beings. The flood therefore couldn't use Pyron as food. Pyron survives the vlast 5.5/10

Burning thought
whats the flood to do with anything? this is the halo weapon system, and it states clearly doesnt it, that it would kill all sentient life in the universe, if pyron got hit by that blast it would deal him serious damage, likely condense him if its a universe wide blast

Furion
Originally posted by Burning thought
whats the flood to do with anything? this is the halo weapon system, and it states clearly doesnt it, that it would kill all sentient life in the universe, if pyron got hit by that blast it would deal him serious damage, likely condense him if its a universe wide blast
Have you even played the games? Halo is designed to destroy the flood. to do that it has to destroy their food source. Sentient ORGANIC beings. Pyron is not organic. That doesn't mean he won't be hurt by the blast, but it won't kill him.

Lady Fox
Originally posted by Furion
Have you even played the games? Halo is designed to destroy the flood. to do that it has to destroy their food source. Sentient ORGANIC beings. Pyron is not organic. That doesn't mean he won't be hurt by the blast, but it won't kill him.

Halo is destructive on a galactic scale.

Lana
Um...how is a weapon a character?

Read the rules, please...this forum is for characters vs. characters.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.