Cloud v.s. Sora and Riku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

Csdabest
Sora and Riku 7/10.

Furion
Cloud 8/10

Sol Valentine
crylaugh

Furion
10/10 if it is KH2.
Riku is an emo, and Sora is a disney boy.

Csdabest
I have a feeling that cloud wouldnt even be able to take Sora with his Platnium Transformation. The one he is all silvery like. Cloud would get his ass Handed to him by Sora alone. Riku is over kill

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Furion
10/10 if it is KH2.
Riku is an emo, and Sora is a disney boy.

WTF.

Furion
Guess what? Donald and Goofy aren't there. You need two to go Final Form. Sora couldn't defat Sephiroth which Cloud can. Riku with his Dark powers maybe, but with his normal stuff. LUULZ

Csdabest
Lol. He should still get all his forms. And Donald and Goofy are not fighting. Its still just Sora. Soul Sora Platinum form would own Clouds ass. And Cloud cant defeat sephiroth without the creators taking a trip to the bathroom to create a bucket of Pis for cloud to use.

Furion
you're such a KH fanboy. Should but doesn't. Cloud Should have a lightsaber and a chaingun but he doesn't have one does he. Cloud >>>>>>>>>>>>> KH Sephiroth.

Csdabest
Lol Me a fanboy....hahahahaa your funny. Its obvious your a cloud fanboy. I love your avatar to prove. Im clearly stating what would happen in the forms. If Sora got any of his forms Cloud would have his hands full. In hisultimate silver form cloud would get his ass handed to him. Regular Sora would loose. But with Riku help Cloud would get his ass whooped mostf ot the time. Cloud is no one special.

Me i dont care much for Kingdom hearts or FFVII universe. I just call it like it is. if anything Im more of a Ninja Gaiden Command and Conquer Fanboy. So throwing around names such as fanboy is proving nothing other your ignorance to hold an argument.

What does Cloud have on Riku and sora?

Sol Valentine
Ninja Gaiden FTW!!!!!!

Furion
Cloud>>>>>>>>>Valor
Cloud>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wisdom
Cloud>>>>>Master
Cloud>Final
Have you even seen KH2 and FF7? Cloud would wipe the floor with Sora. Riku might make it harder for Cloud but he will win eventually.
And my Avatar? I just like this. I like Sephiroth more then Cloud

Csdabest
HAHAHAHAHA and you just called me a fanboy. funny how your questioning my knowlege right after calling me a fanboy. The only Form that cloud would beat would be wisdom. cuz wisdom sucks. Valor would give Cloud a run for his Money and Master would beat him. Final form would mop the floor would Cloud easily. Yes I have Played KH2 and FF7 Cloud is nothing special. Just a hero Please tell me what in the world cloud has that could beat both Riku and Sora

Sol Valentine
Wisdom isn't all that bad, and, don't forget about Anti-Form. Cloud get's washed facing Anti-Form.

Furion
Anti form is weak as hell. It has weak defense. It's only good for it's combos.
Cloud has bigger sword. Bigger is better.
Cloud can jump huge distances.
Cloud could easily cut buildings in half.
Cloud has more fangirls then Sora or Riku.
Cloud better swordplay.
Cloud can split his swords in two.

Sol Valentine
Bigger is not always better.
So can Sora
So can Sora
Sora has more
Sora has justas good swordplay.
Sora has two swords in all his forms(excluding Anti and Wisdom)

Furion
yes it is.
jumps farther.
so
WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG
see above
in normal he doesn't

Csdabest
Anti form is weak as hell. It has weak defense. It's only good for it's combos.
Cloud better swordplay.

I forgot About Acne form and Cloud would get raped by the form. speed Blitz for the win
Bigger is not always bigger.
Those were not building. That was burning debris from an already destroyed building. lol
Fanbase means nothing in a fight
Sora has just as good
Sora has two swords as well

Furion
Originally posted by Csdabest
I forgot About Acne form and Cloud would get raped by the form. speed Blitz for the win
Bigger is not always bigger.
Those were not building. That was burning debris from an already destroyed building. lol
Fanbase means nothing in a fight
Sora has just as good
Sora has two swords as well
The hell is acne form
for you it isn't laughing
It was a building, Seph caused it to fall on Cloud and Cloud cut through it like nothing.
that's what you think
Cloud's better. Cloud goes toetotoe with Seph. Sora just runs around.
Not in his Normal Form

Csdabest
The hell is acne form
for you it isn't laughing
It was a building, Seph caused it to fall on Cloud and Cloud cut through it like nothing.
that's what you think
Cloud's better. Cloud goes toetotoe with Seph. Sora just runs around.
Not in his Normal Form
Meh ignored spelling error
Funny. not really.
Sephiroth broke apart an already destoryed building and burning broken up peices of Debris fell towards cloud. Cloud cut through burned up peices of debris from an already destroyed building. Go watch the movie closely. He doesnt go toe to toe with sephy. Sephy plays around with cloud and even then he kicked his ass over the whole battle feild

Furion
no, he didn't get hit by Seph until he fell down. I dare you to try and beat Sephiroth in KH2 on proud mode not running around like a jackass and fighting him toetotoe.

Csdabest
Post clips of you doing it. I rented the came and beat it on proud mode with 100% comletetion So i can get the special ending. All done in little more than 41 hours. Strictly game play what your stating. Sephiroth is a Joke in KH and i dont see why everyone think he is sooo hard in KH. People play stupidly in Kingdom hearts.

Sephiroth was besting cloud throughout the whole match. he knocked cloud through building after buildin gand was always a step ahead of cloud. Even at the level Sephiroth reduced himself to tortue cloud Creators still used a shiz load of PIS for cloud to beat Sephiroth.

Wandering Flame
For the record, Sora does not need allies to go into his forms. That's just seen in-game for gameplay balance.

He canonically goes into Valor form in a cutscene where Donald and Goofy are staring at him saying "wow".

Putting in Riku is overkill (if you're using him in his most powerful form which in this case would be Xehanort's Heartless) who could just create a heartless to grab Cloud from behind and choke him.

Sora...lol.

Stopga + Trinity Limit = lights out for Mr. Strife.

MadMel
sora + riku = owanage
cloud goes down..

Furion
If it was Xehanort's Heartless Riku of course it would be overkill. Cloud knocks Sora up into the air and uses his limit on him. Riku would be harder. I can see Riku actually beating him, but Cloud is stronger.

Wandering Flame
Cloud knocks Sora up into the air and uses his limit on him.If Sora lets him I guess. shrug

Sora's Stopga stops enemies in time for a while and doesn't take time to do.

Furion
I havn't seen stopga in KH2. is it in KH1?

Wandering Flame
It is. I'm assuming this is Sora with all spells he learned already, not just what he uses in one game...

Furion
did it work on Cloud during the Tournament? I have only played KH2 so I don't know.

Wandering Flame
The details of their battle is a mystery.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Furion Anti form is weak as hell. It has weak defense. It's only good for it's combos.
Cloud better swordplay.

If bigger was better, then games like Shadow of the Colossus don't exist.

Sora can jump distances too (initial Xemnas fight), and he can glide. Of course, action RPG's are always flashy for just that reason.

Furion
talking about swords, not beings.

MadMel
sora can also cut buildings to pieces stick out tongue
sora + riku is way too much for cloud to handle...like i said before, he goes down hard..

ThoraxeRMG
Sora couldn't defeat Sephiroth which Cloud can.

Cloud surprised and defeated a non-serious Sephiroth. And Sora slightly did the same in Kingdom Hearts II.

Riku with his Dark powers maybe, but with his normal stuff.

Maybe he'll put up a little effort, anyways Sephiroth can just use the power of Darkness himself.

Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Putting in Riku is overkill

Kinda true.

Stopga + Trinity Limit = lights out for Mr. Strife.

And what makes you think Cloud would just stand there...
The details of their battle is a mystery.

It is hinted that Cloud wins the battle against Sora.

Anyways, I'm putting my money on Cloud.
But there is still an possibly of Sora & Riku winning.

EvilAngel
Sora => Terra

Terra >>>> Cloud

I know it's ABC but still, it's the only reasoning i can come up with as to.

2 Points I'd liek to make

Cloud had his sword bandaged up in KH so he doesn't slice Sora a new one in a single Blow

It's not impossible hard to kill Cloud without taking damage.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Terra >>>> Cloud

Which one?

Originally posted by EvilAngel
It's not impossible hard to kill Cloud without taking damage.

Huh? confused

Furion
Sora didn't truely beat Seph in KH, He just survived Seph's assault.

ThoraxeRMG
I slightly agree.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Which one?

The mighty Terra:

UbK9MO4E4LM

ThoraxeRMG
Which Cloud! I know who Terra is.

EvilAngel
Any Cloud who doesn't have the imba material from FFVII

Wandering Flame
And what makes you think Cloud would just stand there...Moving around won't prevent him from being frozen in time.

It's certain he won't reach Sora before Sora casts the spell. If he arrived in time, Sora could defend against or evade him fairly well.

To make things fair, Cloud should also be able to do the same with time-stopping materia, although the cast time for that isn't certain unless we consider gameplay only. Stopga in KH takes no more than a second to cast.

It is hinted that Cloud wins the battle against Sora.Elaborate please. big grin

Furion
well in the comic, Cloud has Sora down and Cloud's Sword is in sora's face.

Wandering Flame
KH comics contradict the story. A prime example explaining that is showing characters (bald guy with a cape) who never appeared in the series and showing Sora fusing with Donald and Goofy to go into a drive form although canonically (in Twilight Town) goes into Valor Form without having to fuse with anyone (this was shown in a cutscene; if you want to see it, I have the youtube video).

In other words, not only are the comics noncanonical, they directly contradict KH's plot.

Sol Valentine
Isn't the bald guy with a cape in the KH:Birth of Sleep trailer?

Wandering Flame
I'm referring to this guy

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/KH5.jpg

...ok, so he wasn't bald. Last time I saw that scan was about a year ago.

Sol Valentine
Oh, God that that comic looks shitty.

Furion
looks like it was drawn by a 50 year old with a crayon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.