Sadom Yat/Firestorm/Hal Jordan vs. Silver Surfer/Adam Warlock/Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No Soul gem.
This is Adam before he got the soul gem. When he was like uber and All Gold and stuff.

quanchi112
Does Hal Jordan get his ring?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112

Well how would he fight with no ring? Of course.

Priest
What the f**k?

Mr. Slippyfist
Does Hal Jordan get his ring? laughing out loud

Also, Warlock's more powerful without his gem... he just doesn't have the Karmic Blast.

Does Yat have the Ion force? He still sucks either way...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
laughing out loud

Also, Warlock's more powerful without his gem... he just doesn't have the Karmic Blast.

Does Yat have the Ion force? He still sucks either way...

He's the only one who can convert Fear into will right? And He's th eonly one who gave SBP such a good one on one fight. IF I remember correctly. He's clearly above the top tier. And Warlock is more powerful without his gem. That is why I said his original uber self.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He's the only one who can convert Fear into will right? And He's th eonly one who gave SBP such a good one on one fight. IF I remember correctly. He's clearly above the top tier. And Warlock is more powerful without his gem. That is why I said his original uber self. That... didn't answer my question, nor did it prove he didn't suck.

So... the one with like two feats?

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He's the only one who can convert Fear into will right? And He's th eonly one who gave SBP such a good one on one fight. IF I remember correctly. He's clearly above the top tier. And Warlock is more powerful without his gem. That is why I said his original uber self. Yat didn't come close to giving Prime a 'good fight'. lulz

Val
Hal takes it solo.

lordboo
marvel ftw
team 2 are more superior in virtually every way

Larceny
Team 2

Superboy Prime
I loved Yat's narration at the beginning of his fight with Prime "What a fool I am...no one lives forever" paraphrased. Such optimism at the beginning of the fight durlaugh

Bentley
Originally posted by Val
Hal takes it solo.

: |

Are you talking about mr. Haliving Tribunal?

Val
Mr. Hal Jordan
Mr. Highball
Mr. Green Lantern

These 3 are no match for him.

JediSamuraiMRB
Which version of Firestorm?

Soljer
Originally posted by Val
Hal takes it solo.

Agreed.

A better fight would be the other five versus Hal. Then the team may have a shot.

superkronick92
Originally posted by Galan007
Yat didn't come close to giving Prime a 'good fight'. lulz

He took the longest for Prime to beat tho. He put up a fight for a whole issue and was severely weakened by lead poisoning midway through. If he had more expierience he could have won

Galan007
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Which version of Firestorm? *wonders why people always ask that?* confused

Originally posted by superkronick92
He put up a fight for a whole issue Meh...

You could probably count on one hand how many blows Yat landed on Prime. srsly

Point being,
Yat was probably owned harder than I've ever seen ANY character owned in a fisticuff to fisticuff battle -- he didn't come close to making it a 'good fight'.... imo.

Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
If he had more expierience >actually used his GL powers<, he could have won Fixed. smile

Madvillain
Thanos pimp slaps them out of existence.

tdawg14
Team 2 ftw. Thanos is too much for these guys

Martian_mind
Sadom?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.