Mindless Hulk/Juggernaut vs. Kurse/Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Mindless Hulk and 8th Day Juggernaut

vs.

Kurse and Mangog

who wins???

Gecko4lif
Kurse solos via bfr

llagrok
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Kurse solos via bfr

golem370
Mindless Hulk and Juggernaut via bfr

Horrificus
Mangog can solo

Mangog defeated all of Asgard by himself.
That means all gods, Asgardian heavy weapons, Thor and Odin.
End of story.

lordboo
team 2 hulk is weak link

lft4ded
Originally posted by Horrificus
Mangog can solo

Mangog defeated all of Asgard by himself.
That means all gods, Asgardian heavy weapons, Thor and Odin.
End of story.

Thor's Godblast is the one of the most powerful weapons in Asgard IIR but even that couldn't dent regular power level Juggernaut and Juggernaut's durability is the same inside his body as outside. 8th Day draws even more power from Cyttorak. This could go on for a long time. Since he's my favorite I'll go with Juggernaut's team.

FearOfBlood
Peter David said the hulk's way stronger than Mangog. Delusional lose again.

janus77
when did he say that?
scans?

Horrificus
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Peter David said the hulk's way stronger than Mangog. Delusional lose again.
I would imagine that others that have written Mangog would argue that fact.
Hulk wouldn't make it past Thor, let alone, all of Asgard.
Try again.

janus77
I want to see the quote before I believe it but, Hulk does have the ability to be stronger ... if we believe what Marvel have said about him - and what they continue to say about him.

Horrificus
Originally posted by janus77
I want to see the quote before I believe it but, Hulk does have the ability to be stronger ... if we believe what Marvel have said about him - and what they continue to say about him. Mangog also has the ability to become infinitely strong. Even though he starts waaaaay over Hulk.
He starts more powerful than Hulk, plus he feeds on negative emotions.
What fuels Hulk?
Anger. A negative emotion.
Mangog starts as stronger than Hulk, and even as Hulk gets angrier and stronger, so does Mangog.
Since there is no gage as to how fast this happens in any kind of consistent way, we have to assume that Mangog starts and remains more powerful than Hulk.
On top of that, Mangog has energy blasts, matter manipulation and transformation abilities.
Odin is about equal to Cyttorak in power, and Magog has defeated Odin, along with all of Asgard.
Sorry guys. There is a reason Mangog is "The Man". He is the guy to beat.

lordboo
Mangog also has the ability to become infinitely strong. Even though he starts waaaaay over Hulk.
What fuels Hulk?
Mangog starts as stronger than Hulk, and even as Hulk gets angrier and stronger, so does Mangog.
Since there is no gage as to how fast this happens in any kind of consistent way, we have to assume that Mangog starts and remains more powerful than Hulk.
On top of that, Mangog has energy blasts, matter manipulation and transformation abilities.
Odin is about equal to Cyttorak in power, and Magog has defeated Odin, along with all of Asgard.

ive had the same argument with regards to mangog feeding of hulks emotions.he'd be like a constant power supply for mangog

janus77
Mangog also has the ability to become infinitely strong. Even though he starts waaaaay over Hulk.
What fuels Hulk?
anger is a 'negative emotion' yes, but stress isn't. and that also works the same effect for Hulk.

also, more importantly, Hulk can amp himself up by merely being more focused and mentally calm, as WWH has done. it's not "anger" which spills forth but determination and focus.

also want some proof for the assertion that Mangog is "waaay stronger". Hulk's easily stood upto The Destroyer, to Sentry, to Zom/Strange and he's pretty much wrecked devices and characters said to be made to fight The Celestials so he's obviously blummin' strong.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Peter David said the hulk's way stronger than Mangog. Delusional lose again. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

llagrok
anger is a 'negative emotion' yes, but stress isn't. and that also works the same effect for Hulk.

also, more importantly, Hulk can amp himself up by merely being more focused and mentally calm, as WWH has done. it's not "anger" which spills forth but determination and focus.

also want some proof for the assertion that Mangog is "waaay stronger". Hulk's easily stood upto The Destroyer, to Sentry, to Zom/Strange and he's pretty much wrecked devices and characters said to be made to fight The Celestials so he's obviously blummin' strong.

Mangog killed Odin :/

Larceny
This really isn't an argument. Mangog solos.

golem370
I would imagine that others that have written Mangog would argue that fact.
Hulk wouldn't make it past Thor, let alone, all of Asgard.
Try again.

Looks like he is past him. They only thing that saves Thor from Hulk is his hammer otherwise he would be whipped like anybody else

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/hrthor7qj.jpg

Mr. Slippyfist
Alternate reality... context?

lft4ded

Mindless Hulk doesn't exactly have those as options however.

Horrificus

Dude, you are so full of crap! laughing out loud
Hulk didn't stand up easily to any of them! Geez. Get a grip.
And, I did give proof.
Hulk has been defeated by Thor alone.
Mangog has taken out Thor, Odin and all of Asgard.
If you try to say Hulk can do the same thing, you might want to NEVER post on here again, because your credibility will be finished.

And,no, Hulk cannot consciously, instantly amp his power levels by being focused and calm. wink

SuperiorTech
Team two I can see juggs beating kurse but not mangog Mindless hulk cant take Mangog or Kurse.

llagrok
It takes like Kurse 1 punch to BFR Juggernaut.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by llagrok
It takes like Kurse 1 punch to BFR Juggernaut.

I think 8thday juggs can take him wont matter Mangog is to much for team 1

Larceny
Mangog solos.

D-Block
Team 2

cmack
team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.