The Punisher vs Amadeus Cho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
SHIELD (add the periods in your head if you want) are pretty desperate to get their hands on Cho, they've tried using their regular agents and found it futile, regularly getting shelves toppled over agents or cops arresting them because they've been put on the sexual offenders lists (Cho's L33T). in frustration they call in The Punisher, having obtained visual confirmation that Cho is in a shopping mall.

Punisher's orders are to bring Cho in alive, and so all his amo is designed to would/KO and not kill...

Cho gets whatever he can find in this +typical+ American mall.

have at it! big grin

Metalmanx
Originally posted by janus77
SHIELD (add the periods in your head if you want) are pretty desperate to get their hands on Cho, they've tried using their regular agents and found it futile, regularly getting shelves toppled over agents or cops arresting them because they've been put on the sexual offenders lists (Cho's L33T). in frustration they call in The Punisher, having obtained visual confirmation that Cho is in a shopping mall.

Punisher's orders are to bring Cho in alive, and so all his amo is designed to would/KO and not kill...

Cho gets whatever he can find in this +typical+ American mall.

have at it! big grin

Punisher snipes him from the food court. Frank FTW.

Madvillain
Cho would win with any kind of prep.

Cho 9/10

Madvillain
I'm sure there are a lot of household items in the mall which he'd use to make bombs.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Madvillain
Cho would win with any kind of prep.

Cho 9/10

Where does it say that Cho gets prep? He's just at a mall. Frank snipes him. Or just Black-Ops the kid.

Cho's great with prep. But if he's just unaware or even if he doesn't know who's after him, he's gonna go down hard.

Madvillain
I'm assuming Cho would have to be aware of Frank's presence somehow. I mean there's no point in this battle if he doesn't see Frank coming. He'd just get sniped as you said.

And even 30 seconds if prep enough for Cho.

llagrok
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Where does it say that Cho gets prep? He's just at a mall. Frank snipes him. Or just Black-Ops the kid.

Cho's great with prep. But if he's just unaware or even if he doesn't know who's after him, he's gonna go down hard.

Soljer
Cho would plot-device-up a win.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Cho would plot-device-up a win.

Personally, I think this is the BEST (hypothetical) idea that S.H.I.E.L.D. has head. Send in Frank. Seriously. Out of all the heroes/villians/whatever to bring Cho in, Frank is the one to do. He just doesn't give a damn, and he'll do whatever it takes to bring the kid to justice.

janus77
oh, Cho knows The Punisher's coming. he's always aware of what SHIELD agents/assets are after him, keeps track of it all by hacking their communications network.

Cho's in the mall and The Punisher's coming to the mall, so both know the other's aware of their presence/approach.

Madvillain
Then Cho wins 9/10.

janus77
I'm sure there are a lot of household items in the mall which he'd use to make bombs.
Cho wouldn't endanger the shoppers... gotta keep them both in character here.

Metalmanx
oh, Cho knows The Punisher's coming. he's always aware of what SHIELD agents/assets are after him, keeps track of it all by hacking their communications network.

Cho's in the mall and The Punisher's coming to the mall, so both know the other's aware of their presence/approach.

I still think that Frank has what it takes to take Cho down. Especially since his weapons won't kill Cho, Frank won't have to do anything different from the norm.

Cho's abilities aren't gonna stop a (non-lethal, apparently) bullet from piercing his skull.

janus77
lol, nooooo...
you can't have bullets piercing skulls no.

I meant that Franks ammo would be non-lethal, not that they'd defy sense.

basically rubber bullets, no head shots, tazers, CS sprays and other such offensive non-lethal weapons.

llagrok
If Cho knows that Frank is coming, then he would probably win. If he doesn't, then Frank takes it easily. Although Frank has some pretty decent stealth skills.

janus77
well Cho has to know, or else it's not a vs match (Cho's not in the battle).

though at the same time, it's a mall, Frank should be able to attack from a distance, without killing Cho, in some way...
say for instance knockout gas through the aircon?

Madvillain
lol, nooooo...

LOL

Soljer
Cho would super-calculate a way to just so happen to duck down to tie his shoe, or pass behind a soccer mom, or slip a pretzel cart into view every time the Punisher tried to take a shot. If cho even decided to let Frank get a bead on him.

Then Cho would super-calculate a way to 'accidentally' trip on a can of soda, which is then sent sky rocketing into the air. The can would hit the ceiling, pop open with violent force, and be shot directly into the Punisher's temple, knocking him out.

That's....well...that's just Cho.

llagrok
lol, nooooo...

basically rubber bullets, no head shots, tazers, CS sprays and other such offensive non-lethal weapons.

Do you know who the Punisher is?

Madvillain
Originally posted by llagrok

Do you know who the Punisher is?

They want Cho alive so he isn't allowed to use lethal force.

janus77
They want Cho alive so he isn't allowed to use lethal force.
exactly!

general comment:
I know Punisher's ruthless, I used to read the comics, but this is one situation in which he cannot go for the kill ... anyway if he can get a head shot, he can get a leg/knee/shoulder shot too, so it's hardly that much of a handicap.

cmack
with prep punisher cant, without prep and non lethal force punisher gets him 6/10

Metalmanx
lol, nooooo...

Yea, I knew what you meant. I didn't mean to say that his bullets would kill Cho, I was just using a figure of speech. My point is, Cho's abilities won't stop bullets from hitting him, rubber or not.

And why no head shots?

janus77
'cos Frank's not allowed to kill Cho.
this is a mission to capture Cho, he can be hurt/KO'd or otherwise incapacitated but not killed, or else SHIELD will punish The Punisher.

I think Frank could do it, if he just poured lots of tear gas into the area, put down a few traps outside, then waited it out... Cho might suspect a trap but he won't know the environment as well as Frank will.

anyway... in most scenarios I'd say Cho wins so 7-8/10 to Cho.

Metalmanx
'cos Frank's not allowed to kill Cho.
this is a mission to capture Cho, he can be hurt/KO'd or otherwise incapacitated but not killed, or else SHIELD will punish The Punisher.

I think Frank could do it, if he just poured lots of tear gas into the area, put down a few traps outside, then waited it out... Cho might suspect a trap but he won't know the environment as well as Frank will.

anyway... in most scenarios I'd say Cho wins so 7-8/10 to Cho.

No, no. I'm asking why Frank can't take headshots on Cho with rubber bullets? As long as they're non-lethal, can't he still do just about whatever he wants?

I think Frank takes it for the majority.

P.S.--No one punishes the Punisher.

Symmetric Chaos
Cho probably can win but since he doesn't have the experience that Frank does he won't win a majority of times IMO.

janus77
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No, no. I'm asking why Frank can't take headshots on Cho with rubber bullets? As long as they're non-lethal, can't he still do just about whatever he wants?

I think Frank takes it for the majority.

P.S.--No one punishes the Punisher.
I think even rubber bullets can be lethal, when shot at the head. not sure but, doesn't really matter. if the intention here is to get a KO it's ok smile.

janus77
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Cho probably can win but since he doesn't have the experience that Frank does he won't win a majority of times IMO.
true, experience is a big factor but, Cho's also got that super-mathematics, the ability to see the world's physics laid bare and so manipulate everything, even the course of a bullet ... with a grape smile.

imagine if Frank tries to smoke him out, with a teargas volley... Cho takes a hockey mask and a pair of (new) socks, McGuyvers a temporary gas mask and then goes to find some projectile weapons in the sports store...

this should be fun, Frank's military training and ruthlessness versus Cho's inventiveness and quick thinking.

godking
Any scenario where Cho's sees Frank coming ends in Frank losing horribly.

And i am a punisher fan

Frank is not beating someone who takes down a helicopter with a mirror if that person sees him coming.

Mr. Slippyfist
Why don't you give Punisher some paint as well? I mean, it's something else that's out of character and won't help him win...

Bouboumaster
Frank do it. 10/10 w/o prep, 5/10 with prep.

C'mon, this guy have seen them all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.