Hulk Prime vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Hulk Prime vs Odin

All the most powerful Hulks merge into one being. Mindless Hulk+ Maestro+ Professor Hulk + War Hulk + WWH Hulk. The being also gets a power gem WWH is the dominant personality.

Can the being win?

janus77
going with Hulk Prime there.

regular Savage Hulk at a high level of rage would rip Thanos up good, Odin didn't really do much to Thanos and was definitely trying.

Alfheim
Originally posted by janus77

regular Savage Hulk at a high level of rage would rip Thanos up good, Odin didn't really do much to Thanos and was definitely trying.

I dunno man....I think Odin is more powerful in Asagard. Thanos giving Odin a challenge in his own house.....surely he must have powered himself up or something.....I just I dunno man.....dont wanna scream PIS.

skyfather
do you hate odin?

janus77
Originally posted by Alfheim
I dunno man....I think Odin is more powerful in Asagard. Thanos giving Odin a challenge in his own house.....surely he must have powered himself up or something.....I just I dunno man.....dont wanna scream PIS.
well, I am just speculating... I read the Odin - Thanos fight, and it really did look like Odin was going all out... trying to put Thanos down.

and I'm certain Hulk would eclipse Thanos in a purely physical battle, especially if it's WWH and even more so if he has the power gem.

skyfather
well, I am just speculating... I read the Odin - Thanos fight, and it really did look like Odin was going all out... trying to put Thanos down.

and I'm certain Hulk would eclipse Thanos in a purely physical battle, especially if it's WWH and even more so if he has the power gem.
champion and drax have both fought thanos with the power gem and hes beat them before.

vlaaad12345

LoL no,no hulk is ever winning against thanos who went head to head with warrior madness power gem thor,and no odin wasnt going allout against thanos because we didnt see entire galaxies being wrecked,hulk wouldnt know how to use the power gem good enough to beat an allout odin.

Alfheim
Originally posted by skyfather
do you hate odin?

sad

LOL I should make a Thanos vs Odin thread. It did look like Odin was trying but it seemed he was the stronger. I just seems unlikey that Thanos could do that well againt Odin with his power feats in his own dimension.....I think its slightly taking the piss. Apparently when Thanos fought Tyrant he used his ships tech to do it....sp maybe we could assume that with Odin.

Sometimes I think Thanos makes people job.

Alfheim
Originally posted by skyfather
champion and drax have both fought thanos with the power gem and hes beat them before.

the combinations of Hulk are more powerful than Drax. Champion was written like a dumbass.

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
LoL no,no hulk is ever winning against thanos who went head to head with warrior madness power gem thor,and no odin wasnt going allout against thanos because we didnt see entire galaxies being wrecked,hulk wouldnt know how to use the power gem good enough to beat an allout odin.

Warrior madness Thor is not as powerful as my combo without the gem, therefore my combo would be more powerful with the gem.

Also Hulk has learnt to meditate to focus his anger, he would have some ability to tap into the gem.

Nod

no expression

vlaaad12345
the combinations of Hulk are more powerful than Drax. Champion was written like a dumbass.

Warrior madness Thor is not as powerful as my combo without the gem, therefore my combo would be more powerful with the gem.

Also Hulk has learnt to meditate to focus his anger, he would have some ability to tap into the gem.
Did you not read the post I quoted like....at all?hes saying regular savage hulk could mess thanos up,and meditating his anger is going to do exactly 0 to help use the gem.

Alfheim
Did you not read the post I quoted like....at all?hes saying regular savage hulk could mess thanos up,

Yeah and I didnt say that. Anyway this a combination of powerful Hulks

and meditating his anger is going to do exactly 0 to help use the gem.

Why? Even without the gem WWH can focus his anger better because of his meditation why wouldnt it help with the gem? I was under the impresion that the gems were kinda linked to the mind?

vlaaad12345
Yeah and I didnt say that. Anyway this a combination of powerful Hulks

Why? Even without the gem WWH can focus his anger better because of his meditation why wouldnt it help with the gem? I was under the impresion that the gems were kinda linked to the mind?
Because the gem isnt the same as hulks anger?thanos is the only one whos ever used the gem to its real potential and hulk just isnt on thanos level of intelligence.

Alfheim
Because the gem isnt the same as hulks anger?

No its not but you still access the gem using your mind dont you?

thanos is the only one whos ever used the gem to its real potential and hulk just isnt on thanos level of intelligence.

So? Im not saying that Hulk is. All im saying is that WWH is a mindless brute and is able to channel his anger using his mind, therefore the power gem will enebale him to do even more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.