juggernaut vs cyborg superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
no bfr

who takes it?

endrict
Cyborg.

cmack
stalemate, honestly cyborg supes 5.5/10 extremely slight margin

lando005
if bfr is now allowed how would he stop cain? trapping him maybe?

endrict
Is there anyway Cyborg can tap into the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak?

lordboo
Originally posted by endrict
Is there anyway Cyborg can tap into the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak?

i doubt it with the gem being magic orientated

Bentley
I don't know how good is Cyborg with technology but since there is no prep involved I just don't see how he could tap into the gem, which means this becomes an eternal stalemate given that Juggs is not killing Hensaw.

lordboo
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't know how good is Cyborg with technology but since there is no prep involved I just don't see how he could tap into the gem, which means this becomes an eternal stalemate given that Juggs is not killing Hensaw.

cyborg is the greatest technopath in comics imho of course

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by lordboo
i doubt it with the gem being magic orientated

SO is the source wall. And look how henshaw played with it like it was putty.

Scoobless
Cyborg Nimrods Juggs FTW.

Would that sentence make sense in any other circumstance?

Seriously ... go post it in the religion forum and see what responses you get.

embarrasment

lordboo
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
SO is the source wall. And look how henshaw played with it like it was putty.

henshaw had direct contact with the wall,cain doesnt have gem on him to be tampered with.onslaught ripping from his chest was bullshit also

Galan007
I'm also curious as to what Cyborg could do to get past Jugg's Force-field?

Newjak
Originally posted by Scoobless
Cyborg Nimrods Juggs FTW.

Would that sentence make sense in any other circumstance?

Seriously ... go post it in the religion forum and see what responses you get.

embarrasment Even that wouldn't give him the win.

In fact it didn't even give Nimrod the win stick out tongue

Scoobless
It incapacitated him = fight won.

Newjak
Originally posted by Scoobless
It incapacitated him = fight won. Except Juggernaut wasn't hurt and was more than capable of fighting after the attack had stopped.

So Cyborg Superman can only incapacitate Juggernaut as long as he keeps firing but at some point C. Supes is going to run out of energy then what stick out tongue

That doesn't count as a win because the fight isn't over.

Galan007
Originally posted by Newjak
Except Juggernaut wasn't hurt and was more than capable of fighting after the attack had stopped.

So Cyborg Superman can only incapacitate Juggernaut as long as he keeps firing but at some point C. Supes is going to run out of energy then what stick out tongue

That doesn't count as a win because the fight isn't over. Juggs was even incapacitated though.

After knocking his helmet off -- Nimrod TP blasted Juggs from behind, and all that really did was knock him down.

Newjak
Originally posted by Galan007
Juggs was even incapacitated though.

After knocking his helmet off -- Nimrod TP blasted Juggs from behind, and all that really did was knock him down. Pretty much.

And of course this also assumes that C. Superman would even know how to do what Nimrod did even for a brief second.

Besides if we are gonna try and mention some Juggernaut low showings then a couple oh high ones would be nice.

So Juggernaut shrinks C.Supes down rat-sized then blasts him with an energy attack that destroyed restraints capable of holding Eternity.

shifty

See I can hype my guy to stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
10/10 to Cyborg if BFR is allowed

6/10 to Juggernaut if not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.