Dante Runs the Organization XIII Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Unfortuneatly, I can't put all 13 members, so I'll put the strongest characters in.

Zexion
Xaldin
Xigbar
Lexaus
Saix
Xemnas

He get's 30 min rest between each fight.
No SSF.
Can he do it?

Note: If this order is messed up, sorry, but think of it, can how will Dante fare against a character that he can normally beat easily, after fighting a powerful foe?

Furion
Dante teaches them how to feel pain.

Burning thought
he would be beaten by Xemnas thats for sure but the others ime not sure about, he certainly doesnt clear this

Violent2Dope
Loses to Xemnas, but puts up a fight. Wait no I mean he stomps him, HE CAN BEAT THE LIVING TRIBUNAL! dur

Someone said that btw.

Burning thought
someone said Dante can beat the LT?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
someone said Dante can beat the LT? Yeah, guy named leonheart or sumthin, hangs out in anime forums.

Burning thought
kwl lol

Violent2Dope
He also tried to argue in his fight with Vergil, they were moving at FTL speeds.

Furion
hysterical

Burning thought
they were....much faster

seriously the guy was joking for sure....i mean gosh

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He also tried to argue in his fight with Vergil, they were moving at FTL speeds.

That is an understatement of their speed.

But no seriously; Dante goes down at Xemnas.

EvilAngel
Dante 8 - 2 Zexion, I don't see How Zexion can manipulate Dante to win

Dante 1 - 9 Xaldin, Xaldin's powers are totally imba, Dante goes down hard

Dante 2 - 8 Xigbar, Xigbar is a marksman who has power whereby he'll dwarf dante's skills in range combat

Dante 6.5 - 3.5 Lexaus, Lexaus may be too slow i think, needing time to build up his power, i see dantre winnnig this

Dante 4.5 - 5.5 Saix, Though Saix is second strongest, his powers wouldn't do too good vs Dante, though i'd still give him the edge IMO

Dante 0 - 10 Xemnas, Pwnage, nuff said

Your scenario, Dante dies in fight 2.

Furion
Only reason Xaldin was hard was because noobs couldn't get past his weird dragon thing. Dante could.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Furion
Only reason Xaldin was hard was because noobs couldn't get past his weird dragon thing. Dante could.

Not really, his air sheild where his spins his spear in to attack would be more than enough to screw Dante over.

Ranged combat, dante's bullets wouldn't get through the air based defense.

Close combat, Suicide

Furion
Only time I had difficulty with Xaldin was that dragon. I pwned him the rest of the way though.

Sol Valentine
But you couldn't really figure out what he was gonna do next.

Furion
I found he did it in a pattern after a bit. He'd strike with his jump hits, then do his Dragon thing, Then do the same thing.

EvilAngel
Yeah but when you get hit you can heal, if you were really hit with a spear, Sora would have died.

Xaldin is very powerful.

Violent2Dope
Or Dante could cut his head off before Xaldin can kill him.

And BT, he was serious. He also thinks Dante is powerful enough to battle multiversal threats.

EvilAngel
And BT, he was serious. He also thinks Dante is powerful enough to battle multiversal threats.

O.o

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Dante 8 - 2 Zexion, I don't see How Zexion can manipulate Dante to win

Dante 1 - 9 Xaldin, Xaldin's powers are totally imba, Dante goes down hard

Dante 2 - 8 Xigbar, Xigbar is a marksman who has power whereby he'll dwarf dante's skills in range combat

Dante 6.5 - 3.5 Lexaus, Lexaus may be too slow i think, needing time to build up his power, i see dantre winnnig this

Dante 4.5 - 5.5 Saix, Though Saix is second strongest, his powers wouldn't do too good vs Dante, though i'd still give him the edge IMO

Dante 0 - 10 Xemnas, Pwnage, nuff said

Your scenario, Dante dies in fight 2.

I agree.

EvilAngel
Alo if you wanted the strongest 6 that would be:

Xemnas
Saix
Roxas
Marluxia
Xigbar
Xaldin

Violent2Dope
That is speculation, Xemnas is the definate strongest, that is all we know.

EvilAngel
Not really.

Saix is second in command, thus it's nice and safe to say he is considered by the Organization to be the second strongest.

Marluxia was left in charge over Vexen, Larxene, Laexeus, Zexion and Axel, so again that's an assumption true, but plently of evidence to support the claim.

Xigbar is number 2, comes face to face with the enigmatic soldier and in hollow bastion stops you from pursuing the others. Xemnas seems to trust him more so, thus again, hinting some superiority.

Roxas beats Sora, who in turn wipes out most of the Organization.

And Xaldin....yep 100% pure speculation....

Violent2Dope
Not really.

Saix is second in command, thus it's nice and safe to say he is considered by the Organization to be the second strongest.

Marluxia was left in charge over Vexen, Larxene, Laexeus, Zexion and Axel, so again that's an assumption true, but plently of evidence to support the claim.

Xigbar is number 2, comes face to face with the enigmatic soldier and in hollow bastion stops you from pursuing the others. Xemnas seems to trust him more so, thus again, hinting some superiority.

Roxas beats Sora, who in turn wipes out most of the Organization.

And Xaldin....yep 100% pure speculation.... 1. He is not the official 2nd in command, he is just trusted by Xemnas more. Really, he has great power, but lacks versatility. Also, 2nd in command=/=2nd strongest.

2. Marluxia may have been left in charge because he was most capable. Larxene was Marluxia's second in command, does that mean she>Lexaeus? Hahaha...no. Also, I would rank Axel higher than him.

3. Xigbar's placing I can get, he has a unique powerset and can seriously fvck opponents up.

4. Sora beat Roxas. erm Also, you forget one thing, alot of times when fighting O XIII members, he has Donald and Goofy to help.

5. Yep.

EvilAngel
1. He is not the official 2nd in command, he is just trusted by Xemnas more. Really, he has great power, but lacks versatility. Also, 2nd in command=/=2nd strongest.

2. Marluxia may have been left in charge because he was most capable. Larxene was Marluxia's second in command, does that mean she>Lexaeus? Hahaha...no. Also, I would rank Axel higher than him.

3. Xigbar's placing I can get, he has a unique powerset and can seriously fvck opponents up.

4. Sora beat Roxas. erm Also, you forget one thing, alot of times when fighting O XIII members, he has Donald and Goofy to help.

5. Yep.

1. Axel was pissing his pants when Saix came for him, yet was willing to fight Marluxia. Saix is hinted to be the second strongest.

2. Larxene is > Lexaeus, See how fast she is?? she'd easily pwn him. Marluxia is the strongest out of Larxene, Lexaeus,Zexion and Vexen.

3. I love the way he talks too, "You be a good boy now" XD

4. Only because Roxas stood there like a twit, Roxas would have beaten Sora. Maybe, but the Keyblade does all the heavy lifting, Sora is the 'key' to them lasting so far

Violent2Dope
1. Axel was pissing his pants when Saix came for him, yet was willing to fight Marluxia. Saix is hinted to be the second strongest.

2. Larxene is > Lexaeus, See how fast she is?? she'd easily pwn him. Marluxia is the strongest out of Larxene, Lexaeus,Zexion and Vexen.

3. I love the way he talks too, "You be a good boy now" XD

4. Only because Roxas stood there like a twit, Roxas would have beaten Sora. Maybe, but the Keyblade does all the heavy lifting, Sora is the 'key' to them lasting so far 1. I concede this point cause I honestly can't remember.

2. Based on what? His girly hair power? Axel was unafraid of him, and let's be honest, Axel hasn't even fought seriously yet.

3. Your mother.

4. Sora and Riku beat Xemnas. By your logic Roxas>Xemnas.

MadMel
By your logic Roxas>Xemnas.
thats not happening stick out tongue

leonheartmm
HE said that because that is exactly what dante had a hand in doing in shin megaten nocturne, where he was resposnible for desfeating beings beyond the multiverse including beelzebub, metatron and lucifer. please do not make it seem like there is no presidence for it.

here, it depends on which version were talking about. disreguarding shin megaten, nocturne has defeated the universal abstract embodiement of despair. so that wud mean that he can potentially detsroy xemnas who isnt even afull embodiement of emptiness, ofcourse it is questionable as kindgom hearts occurs in more than one universe/reality so power levels are hard to judge. ill say he reaches xemnas and then i dunno, unless u count his shin megaten feats with whcih he wins.

and yes, roxas is the key of destiny and may be on par with or greater than xemnas himself in normal form. in his emptiness form though, i cant say. he DID beat riku and nearly stalemated sora. and in the extennsion version of kingdom hearts 2 final mix plus, he is a VERY powerful foe.

Burning thought
so your the guy who says Dante can go lightspeed and destroy multiversal beings hmm

where did u say he did this sort of thing? is it canon? can you show me please?

EvilAngel
1. I concede this point cause I honestly can't remember.

2. Based on what? His girly hair power? Axel was unafraid of him, and let's be honest, Axel hasn't even fought seriously yet.

3. Your mother.

4. Sora and Riku beat Xemnas. By your logic Roxas>Xemnas.

2. Wait, what?? Axel put his entire being into an attack, and that's not fighting seriously? He was fighting seriously when you fight all the dusks. Spam teleporting and several nasty ranged combos with his chakram. Though he was dying already at that point so he didn't have the power to make everything go all....fiery

4. No, Roxas beat (well would have, you know what i mean) Sora. Roxas also beat light Riku. But that does'nt suggest he could beat Xemnas. Sora and Riku together could barely beat Xemnas.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Burning thought
so your the guy who says Dante can go lightspeed and destroy multiversal beings hmm

where did u say he did this sort of thing? is it canon? can you show me please?

in shin megami tensei nocturne, maniacs version{the version that hit the american shores} . its not so popular outside japan bit it is a premiere series of capcom and part of the team that worked on devil may cry also worked on nocturne. dante plays a very significant part in the story and is responsible for beating beings outside the amala multiverse like beelzebub/metatron/lucifer. he also has a real hand in beating kagutsuchi, the light that creates and destrys universes.

if it is cannon or not is contreversial. u can be the judge after uve played it. anyhow, i was basing the beyond multiversal power level IF you consider his feats in nocturne. i didnt say per se'. and dante CAN go lightspeed in even normal devil may cry games. if you were one ot those people who persevered enough to unlock the bangle of time accessory in the first game, with his devil trigger, dante can stop time and move and attack instantaneously . same with a style in the third game

Burning thought
Originally posted by leonheartmm
in shin megami tensei nocturne, maniacs version{the version that hit the american shores} . its not so popular outside japan bit it is a premiere series of capcom and part of the team that worked on devil may cry also worked on nocturne. dante plays a very significant part in the story and is responsible for beating beings outside the amala multiverse like beelzebub/metatron/lucifer. he also has a real hand in beating kagutsuchi, the light that creates and destrys universes.

if it is cannon or not is contreversial. u can be the judge after uve played it. anyhow, i was basing the beyond multiversal power level IF you consider his feats in nocturne. i didnt say per se'. and dante CAN go lightspeed in even normal devil may cry games. if you were one ot those people who persevered enough to unlock the bangle of time accessory in the first game, with his devil trigger, dante can stop time and move and attack instantaneously . same with a style in the third game

it does not seem canon to me but fair enough, as you said, you didnt say it was either you were simply stating it and ive never played this game

hmm, lightspeed, technically your not going at a speed if you stop time, your simply moving your normal speed while everything else is not moving a speed at all, but Quicksilver slows time, ime not sure ive ever seen dante stop time completly, although its linked to his DT which does not last particulary long

Violent2Dope
It ism't canon.

Burning thought
hm didnt imagine it would be since its not in DMC

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Unfortuneatly, I can't put all 13 members, so I'll put the strongest characters in.

Zexion
Xaldin
Xigbar
Lexaus
Saix
Xemnas

He get's 30 min rest between each fight.
No SSF.
Can he do it?

Note: If this order is messed up, sorry, but think of it, can how will Dante fare against a character that he can normally beat easily, after fighting a powerful foe?

I would have thought Axel would have been on there, anyway against 6 of Orgernization XIV (well that is what they shall be called soon) not only do they have there nobodies but I am guessing that Xemnas also has the power of Kingdom Hearts, Dante can't hurt them since only the keyblade can, and they have all of there abilitys, well Dante can't beat the first one.

EvilAngel
Axel is easily the bestest Organization member droolio

Neo Darkhalen
laughing out loud

Sol Valentine
Axel is easily the bestest Organization member droolio

Xiggy is.

Violent2Dope
Wrong, Xaldin ftw.

Sol Valentine
Marluxia

EvilAngel
Lol, Infidels! Axel is the besterestisms

Violent2Dope
Neg, Xaldin. He's t3H 2nd buffest member.

Sol Valentine
Xiggy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.