Storm, Wolverine, NC and Cyclops Vs. Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lady Fox
As seen in the cartoon:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Hawkgirl

Vs

X-Men as seen in the comics:
Storm
Wolverine
Cyclops
Nightcrawler

Adding:
Jean Gray

It think it would be quite even big grin

iceman24567
Originally posted by Lady Fox
As seen in the cartoon:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Hawkgirl

Vs

X-Men as seen in the comics:
Storm
Wolverine
Cyclops
Nightcrawler

Adding:
Jean Gray

It think it would be quite even big grin Nice sig and the Justice League dominate this fight.

Lady Fox
Thank you big grin

Really? I thought the cartoon version of the characters were greatly weakened. Superman has been beaten silly with physical force in it stick out tongue

iceman24567
Thank you big grin

Really? I thought the cartoon version of the characters were greatly weakened. Superman has been beaten silly with physical force in it stick out tongue The last episode proved that Superman held back a lot that was him at his strongest and then theirs the Flash running near the speed of light to beat the crap out of Lex/Brainiac and then Wonderwoman taking out The Huntress, The Vixen, Hawkgirl and The Black Cannery at the same time i think The Justice League as to much power in this fight.

Lady Fox
Fair enough. I am not that educated in their powers, as I just like watching the serie. Doomsday slaugthered Superman with physical force and I thought Jean would manifest more force than Doomsday could ever stick out tongue

iceman24567
Fair enough. I am not that educated in their powers, as I just like watching the serie. Doomsday slaugthered Superman with physical force and I thought Jean would manifest more force than Doomsday could ever stick out tongue I think The Flash could knock her out before she starts any trouble.

Inhuman
Storm solos

Lady Fox
I certainly doubt that no expression

Doctor-Alvis
I would go with the Cartoon Justice league but they kind of sucked. GL's constructs always broke, Flash always tripped, Superman rarely used his speed and just bricked it out, same with Wonder Woman. Hawkgirl's biggest asset is her planetbuster deflecting mace. Manhunter did like nothing but phase out of the fray and use telepathy, which wasn't all that great, until the Suicide Squad episode, which was a ****ing excellent episode by the way.

Batman though... he still had twinked out martial arts skills and infinite intelligence so they might still have a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.