Drax vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scuzz
imo classic Drax could take this easily but i am not sure how depowered he is at the moment

so current Drax (not a select)

vs

Orion

quanchi112
As much as it pains me to say this as I like the new Drax and think Orion just sucks ass. Orion wins this. To much power to contend with here. Orion wins.

Mr. Slippyfist
Drax cuts him so bad, Orion's going to wish he didn't get cut so bad.

Priest
Current Drax>Thanos>Orion
shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Current Drax>Thanos>Orion
shifty mad

nvrbeenwthagirl
CLassic Drax was a beast who was dumb as ****. He got beaten by maxam. Orion would do much worse.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
CLassic Drax was a beast who was dumb as ****. He got beaten by maxam. Orion would do much worse. He only got beat because he was distracted by the fishes... or whatever it was he was distracted by. Basically... yes, he was the dumbest person in comics.

Hella powerful though.

And Maxam was pretty much his equal anyway. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He only got beat because he was distracted by the fishes... or whatever it was he was distracted by. Basically... yes, he was the dumbest person in comics.

Hella powerful though.

And Maxam was pretty much his equal anyway. wink
Maxam actually had sense. at least for a class 100 brick.

Mr. Slippyfist
Maxam actually had sense. at least for a class 100 brick. And some sort of skills.

I really liked that bastard. sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
And some sort of skills.

I really liked that bastard. sad

Me too. He was really under used. I'd rather see him in a comic then Luke Cage.

Mr. Slippyfist
Me too. He was really under used. I'd rather see him in a comic then Luke Cage. They should have never sent him back to his universe...

I'd rather see him more than a lot of heroes.

Gecko4lif
CLassic drax gets beat

curret drax would get beat if it werent for his common sense that tells him to step down

nvrbeenwthagirl
They should have never sent him back to his universe...

I'd rather see him more than a lot of heroes.

Besides I can't think of one Black Class One hundred worth much in Marvel except Maxam. He's sorely needed. HE should be in the mighty avengers.

Mr. Slippyfist
Besides I can't think of one Black Class One hundred worth much in Marvel except Maxam. He's sorely needed. HE should be in the mighty avengers. I can't even think of a black class 100 off the top of my head...

Should be. They should just bring him... period. no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
CLassic drax gets beat

curret drax would get beat if it werent for his common sense that tells him to step down Current Drax is more powerful than most give him credit for on here. I really liked his character in Annihilation and while he could be in conquest I wouldnt know becuz I havent even thought about reading it yet.

golem370
Maxam was not as powerful as Drax they only reason why he won was because Drax got distracted it was never Maxam's battle to win it was Drax's battle to lose.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
Current Drax is more powerful than most give him credit for on here. I really liked his character in Annihilation and while he could be in conquest I wouldnt know becuz I havent even thought about reading it yet.
I wouldnt say more powerful

Better all around combatant yes

I have all of conquest so far on my comp but I cant get past the prolouge

it is SOOO boring

golem370
Oops

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I wouldnt say more powerful

Better all around combatant yes

I have all of conquest so far on my comp but I cant get past the prolouge

it is SOOO boring Yes Ill agree with that statement.

Is it really that boring. It didnt get my attention at all but I suspect at one point or another Ill read it.

Erik-Lensherr
Orion

guy222
bumprav

Mr. Funtastic
As much as it pains me to say this as I like the new Drax and think Orion just sucks ass. Orion wins this. To much power to contend with here. Orion wins.

Enyalus
Yes Ill agree with that statement.

Is it really that boring. It didnt get my attention at all but I suspect at one point or another Ill read it.

I thought Conquest was great. Except for the Wraith mini with the beyond shitty artwork. Besides, Gamora is sexy.

On topic, Orion wins, 9/10 times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.