Tyrant/Superboy Prime vs. Odin/Hank Henshaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who would win?

quanchi112
Team one all day.

guy222
team one

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't find Super Boy prime to be more powerful than Odin and Hank Henshaw may be able to rest control of Tyrant's tech.

Priest
Team 2,
BTW Tyrant was able to manipulate Galactus tech.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't find Super Boy prime to be more powerful than Odin and Hank Henshaw may be able to rest control of Tyrant's tech. Tyrant is more powerful than Odin while Prime is more powerful than Henshaw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tyrant is more powerful than Odin while Prime is more powerful than Henshaw.

Says who? I haven't seen Tyrant do one single thing to say he's more powerful than Odin. And I haven't seen anything that INdicates Superboy prime is more powerful than Henshaw. And who says the fights would go that way anyway?

horrorwolf
I do know that Tyrant gets pwned by Odin for the majority.

lordboo
Originally posted by Priest
Team 2,
BTW Tyrant was able to manipulate Galactus tech.

thanos also manipulated galactus tech easy,tyrant is a strong techopath but hes nowhere as good as henshaw

team 2 ftw 6/10

quanchi112
Says who? I haven't seen Tyrant do one single thing to say he's more powerful than Odin. And I haven't seen anything that INdicates Superboy prime is more powerful than Henshaw. And who says the fights would go that way anyway? Tyrant was beating down on Galactus. Has Odin ever beat down on Galactus. Nope.

Henshaw got thrashed by three kryptonians while a weakened Prime was battling them alongside a many other heroes. Prime would utterly destroy Henshaw. Prime beat down Ion. Nuff said.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by horrorwolf
I do know that Tyrant gets pwned by Odin for the majority.

yes

King Kandy
Has Odin ever beat down on Galactus. Nope.
Has Odin ever fought Galactus? Nope.

Thorion
I actually think that Odin could take Galactus if he fought smart. 616 Galactus is a complete and utter idiot. Odin can also spank SMP. Team 1 still wins 'cause Odin has a weak partner.

Bouboumaster
Team 1.

Tyrant made Thanos fled. Odin wasn't even able to make him go out of his own realm.

Plus, I think that Prime have the best on Cyborg Superman. A Retcon punch in the face, everyone?

Larceny
Tyrant was beating down on Galactus. Has Odin ever beat down on Galactus. Nope.

Henshaw got thrashed by three kryptonians while a weakened Prime was battling them alongside a many other heroes. Prime would utterly destroy Henshaw. Prime beat down Ion. Nuff said.

He wasn't beating him down, he used Galactus machines, up until that point Galactus was smacking him around.

That question may hold weight if Odin had ever fought Galactus.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 1.

Tyrant made Thanos fled. Odin wasn't even able to make him go out of his own realm.

Plus, I think that Prime have the best on Cyborg Superman. A Retcon punch in the face, everyone?

thumb up
Team 1 for the pwn.

quanchi112
Says who? I haven't seen Tyrant do one single thing to say he's more powerful than Odin. And I haven't seen anything that INdicates Superboy prime is more powerful than Henshaw. And who says the fights would go that way anyway? You really think that Henshaw could take Prime out. laughing

Tyrant was beating on Galactus and beat everyone else he came into contact with. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
You really think that Henshaw could take Prime out. laughing

Tyrant was beating on Galactus and beat everyone else he came into contact with. smile YOu lack understanding. OBVIOUSLY. How do you think Tyrant Got Depowered? By Galactus. Nuff said.

And Who says Henshaw will be fighting SBP. He can easily fight tyrant and use his technopathy powers against Tyrant who happens to be like mostly tech.

quanchi112
YOu lack understanding. OBVIOUSLY. How do you think Tyrant Got Depowered? By Galactus. Nuff said.

And Who says Henshaw will be fighting SBP. He can easily fight tyrant and use his technopathy powers against Tyrant who happens to be like mostly tech. Tyrant also has technopathy so wha makes you think Henshaw is better at it. Tyrant is much much more powerful than Henshaw. Tyrant was beating Galactus in the rematch.

CaptainStoic
YOu lack understanding. OBVIOUSLY. How do you think Tyrant Got Depowered? By Galactus. Nuff said.

And Who says Henshaw will be fighting SBP. He can easily fight tyrant and use his technopathy powers against Tyrant who happens to be like mostly tech.

And yet the same may be said about Henshaw, Tyrant is an ancient being while Henshaw is a newbie. Tyrant will be the one controlling Henshaw like a Muppett, not the other way around. This fight is likely to be a 3 on one, and Odin will fall.

horrorwolf
Tyrant was beating down on Galactus. Has Odin ever beat down on Galactus. Nope.

True, but thats Tyrant versus his creator.

And Odin versus Galactus.

Tyrant versus Odin would likely be a different story altogether.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
And yet the same may be said about Henshaw, Tyrant is an ancient being while Henshaw is a newbie. Tyrant will be the one controlling Henshaw like a Muppett, not the other way around. This fight is likely to be a 3 on one, and Odin will fall. Exactly because obviously he would be better at it as he is much much older and can hang with the likes of Galactus while Henshaw gets his ass kicked by three kryptonians. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
And yet the same may be said about Henshaw, Tyrant is an ancient being while Henshaw is a newbie. Tyrant will be the one controlling Henshaw like a Muppett, not the other way around. This fight is likely to be a 3 on one, and Odin will fall.

The source is older than tyrant. ANd literally would shit tyrants out as an after thought. ANd yet hank managed to twist the source wall around like it was putty. Something not even the Prometheans could do.

Utrigita
If Odin is feeling "up" to it, then he trashes Team One, if he doesn't well then I see team One defeating Team Two.

Juntai
And yet the same may be said about Henshaw, Tyrant is an ancient being while Henshaw is a newbie. Tyrant will be the one controlling Henshaw like a Muppett, not the other way around. This fight is likely to be a 3 on one, and Odin will fall. laughing

horrorwolf
Exactly because obviously he would be better at it as he is much much older and can hang with the likes of Galactus while Henshaw gets his ass kicked by three kryptonians. stick out tongue

Thats a good point. Odin is more likely to take a loss if he has to face both Tyrant AND SBP.

He could definitely take them out solo though.

TricksterPriest
I don't know who wins between SMP and Odin. Could be SMP at this point, could be Odin.

But I know that while Tyrant has a major power advantage over Henshaw, his technopathy isn't in the same league. Henshaw is by far the superior technopath.

skyfather
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't know who wins between SMP and Odin. Could be SMP at this point, could be Odin.

But I know that while Tyrant has a major power advantage over Henshaw, his technopathy isn't in the same league. Henshaw is by far the superior technopath.

henshaw is the no.1 technopath ever

Sundipped
It doesn't even matter whos the better technopath unless Tyrants ship is involved.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Utrigita
If Odin is feeling "up" to it, then he trashes Team One, if he doesn't well then I see team One defeating Team Two.

What do u mean by up to it? He told Thanos "your doom is assured" but couldn't get rid of him. That showing won't get it done here.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Sundipped
It doesn't even matter whos the better technopath unless Tyrants ship is involved.

Tyrant's body is almost entirely bio-technology. He's screwed against Henshaw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by horrorwolf
True, but thats Tyrant versus his creator.

And Odin versus Galactus.

Tyrant versus Odin would likely be a different story altogether. Tyrant would beat Odin,hes simply to powerful for him.

quanchi112
Tyrant's body is almost entirely bio-technology. He's screwed against Henshaw. No he isnt he controls it to. To say Henshaw is better at it is just biased.

TricksterPriest
Not really. Henshaw's technopathy feats dwarf Tyrants by a wide margin.

quanchi112
Not really. Henshaw's technopathy feats dwarf Tyrants by a wide margin. Tyrant took over Galactus tech and only had a few appearances. A handful while Henshaw has had more but theres no way you can prove hes the better technopath. Tyrant would crush him.

iceman24567
Tyrant took over Galactus tech and only had a few appearances. A handful while Henshaw has had more but theres no way you can prove hes the better technopath. Tyrant would crush him. So a couple good feats > a lot more good feats? You must be the biased one. confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
So a couple good feats > a lot more good feats? You must be the biased one. confused No they stalemate and cant overtake each other with regards to tech. Tyrant is more powerful and for this reason he wins.

TricksterPriest
Yes I can. Source Wall, Apokolips, Interstellar Tribunal, Motherbox, Warworld, Fortress of Solitude, Engine City, energy form enables him to actually enter and control the tech from the inside and he's unkillable. So.......what's stopping him from doing exactly what he did to an apokoliptian armored trooper and turning Tyrant into his new body? Answer, nothing.

quanchi112
Yes I can. Source Wall, Apokolips, Interstellar Tribunal, Motherbox, Warworld, Fortress of Solitude, Engine City, energy form enables him to actually enter and control the tech from the inside and he's unkillable. So.......what's stopping him from doing exactly what he did to an apokoliptian armored trooper and turning Tyrant into his new body? Answer, nothing. He isnt unkillable. I mean please.You also dont have to be killed in a forum battle. He has more feats but you still havent proven he has more control than Tyrant. Tyrant still wins due to him being far more powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.