Black Adam Vs Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nod
Classic FS.

Pre-WW3 Adam so no feats that happened in WW3 are allowed. He was powered up even know Larceny disagrees. Don't bother moaning and trying to prove otherwise, do it elsewhere.

Now who wins, fight in New York. smile

Priest
Fire Storm.... easily.

guy222
firestorm

endrict
Originally posted by guy222
firestorm

Galan007
Yup.

Nod
Fine WW3 Adam is allowed. no expression

Galan007
Originally posted by Nod
Fine WW3 Adam is allowed. no expression Tough call.

WWIII BA gave FS a good smack -- but that's hardly enough of a gauge as to who would take this battle.

imo,
Had half of the heroes actually used their powers in an intelligent way against BA, he wouldn't have done nearly as well against them. smile

Anyhow,
FS definately has the tools to beat BA here, meh..... I see him taking the majority. ermmnone

starlock
Firestorm for the win

Mr. Slippyfist
BA... with or without WW3. smile

horrorwolf
Tough call, I'd lean towards Firestorm.

JediSamuraiMRB
Ronnie Raymond/Martin Stein Firestorm rocked..They have a chance to win.

endrict
Didn't read WW3 yet, so I can't judge by that.

quanchi112
Black Adam wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
Black Adam wins. Not that I care to argue,
but I am curious how you think he would win?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Not that I care to argue,
but I am curious how you think he would win? I mean did you read WW 3? Firestorm was just another character trying to stop this juggernaut. Imagine what Black Adam wuld have doen to him if the two of them were alone and it wasnt a battle royal all directed at Adam.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
I mean did you read WW 3? Firestorm was just another character trying to stop this juggernaut. Imagine what Black Adam wuld have doen to him if the two of them were alone and it wasnt a battle royal all directed at Adam. On the flip side,
Imagine what FS could have done to BA, had he actually used his powers -- instead of just flying at him. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
On the flip side,
Imagine what FS could have done to BA, had he actually used his powers -- instead of just flying at him. smile Well we only have what we saw in the comic. The writers deemed him to be no real threat to Adam and to be just another bystandard. The guy had to have his powers taken from him to be stopped.

jrodslam
Just a question, but what could Firestorm do to Adam?

I can be swayed possibly, but for now id give Adam the win.

Priest
Originally posted by jrodslam
Just a question, but what could Firestorm do to Adam?

I can be swayed possibly, but for now id give Adam the win.
Same thing he did to Orion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
BA is trapped in Inertron, Merged into the firestorm matrix, his suit is turned into Prometheum and he's rendered immobile, or the air in his lungs is turned into a gas that knocks him out.

Galan007
Then phazes him across the Universe, via zeta-radiation.

horrorwolf
man I hate jobbing in comics...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.