All Powers Ganon v.s. All Powers Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://www.pyromanuniversity.com/games/zelda9/boss/ganondorf.jpg

v.s.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4586/sephiroth8jy.jpg

Furion
This is pretty close, V2D will rant on about Ganon. I say Sephiroth BARELY BY A HAIR wins.

Burning thought
Ganon probably, he can only be killed by Master sword, hes a plot device character

Furion
key word Killed. Seph DEFEATS Ganon.

Burning thought
yes but with what? people always say defeat as if its so much easier,defeating Ganon is not going to be easy, he can fly as well apprently unlike Kain in the other thread, so hes a flying invulerable guy and can apprently go intangible to escape Sephiroths nastiest things

hed prob knock out sephiroth and then beat him to death since Ganon seems fairly strong altho i dont kno, Ganon has loads of powers but V2D knows more

EvilAngel
Only Ganondorf can win here.

However, if you remove the plot device, Sephiroth warpstomps on Ganon

Furion
Originally posted by Burning thought
yes but with what? people always say defeat as if its so much easier,defeating Ganon is not going to be easy, he can fly as well apprently unlike Kain in the other thread, so hes a flying invulerable guy and can apprently go intangible to escape Sephiroths nastiest things

hed prob knock out sephiroth and then beat him to death since Ganon seems fairly strong altho i dont kno, Ganon has loads of powers but V2D knows more
You say it as though defeating Seph with all his powers would be easy and he would just stand there.

Terryc250
I thought Ganondorf only has invulnerability to a degree, its the triforce that grants him immortality, but the triforce isnt necessarily Ganon's power since it can be used by others.

First_Tsurugi06
In terms of run-of-the-mill abilities, they have the same ones, parts of one greater than the other's and vice versa, and with all their powers, they're both semi-omnipotent tyrants. Oh yeah, and they can both fly and jump massive heights. My vote goes to Ganondorf primarily because he can only be defeated by the powers of the Master Sword, which Sephiroth can't use because 1. He's evil (through insanity more than a lust for power, no less), and 2. Link is the only on who can wield its power (effectively at least). But technically, taking away that PIS just means he's now invincible 100%.

Violent2Dope
Ganondorf is not just immortal, but he is invulnerable, nothing can so much as harm him, in short, he's the Juggernaut b!tch.

The Triforce cannot be used by anyone, look at Link, the best it's ever given him is latent supernatural abilities(like strength) in TP, Ganon mastered the Triforce of Power, it has become part of him(this reminds me of the laughable argument of Seph stealing the ToP from Ganon lol).

In terms of physical brute strength, Ganon has more. People will say that Seph has cut chunks of buildings, but it takes more than strength to do that. The sharpness of his sword and speed at which he swung it contribute to cutting power as well. Ganon crushes powerful dark artifacts like grapes in his hands, right after coming back from death with a sword in his chest broke thick mystical chains and dashed forward in a burst of speed, killing a Sage with a PUNCH(which disintegrated him btw), in a burst of magic energy while moments from collapsing, he destroyed his castle. Also, his reaction time for his size is great, he can block and dodge Light Arrows easily, which travel very fast.

Furion
Seph has Sin Harvest from FF7 and KH2. If Sora didn't have a certain ability equiped, Sephiroth instantly killed him. If Sora did, all of Sora's magic would be gone and he would be 1 hit away from death.
I lol at the person who said Seph could take the ToP.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ganondorf is not just immortal, but he is invulnerable, nothing can so much as harm him, in short, he's the Juggernaut b!tch.

The Triforce cannot be used by anyone, look at Link, the best it's ever given him is latent supernatural abilities(like strength) in TP, Ganon mastered the Triforce of Power, it has become part of him(this reminds me of the laughable argument of Seph stealing the ToP from Ganon lol).

In terms of physical brute strength, Ganon has more. People will say that Seph has cut chunks of buildings, but it takes more than strength to do that. The sharpness of his sword and speed at which he swung it contribute to cutting power as well. Ganon crushes powerful dark artifacts like grapes in his hands, right after coming back from death with a sword in his chest broke thick mystical chains and dashed forward in a burst of speed, killing a Sage with a PUNCH(which disintegrated him btw), in a burst of magic energy while moments from collapsing, he destroyed his castle. Also, his reaction time for his size is great, he can block and dodge Light Arrows easily, which travel very fast.

Its still an artifact that can be anyones, even though if varies by whoever wields it, its not Ganon's real power.

Sephiroth has a ton of strength as well, we dont even see him at 100% ever but he esffortlessly lifted up Cloud(with his sword as well) at the tip of his masamune(which makes it waaay more heavy) with just his wrist alone
watch at 0:46
QUzHnaZHeCc

i also heard somewhere that it couldve been an effect of when sages die that their bodys disappear like that.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Terryc250
Its still an artifact that can be anyones, even though if varies by whoever wields it, its not Ganon's real power.

Sephiroth has a ton of strength as well, we dont even see him at 100% ever but he esffortlessly lifted up Cloud(with his sword as well) at the tip of his masamune(which makes it waaay more heavy) with just his wrist alone
watch at 0:46
QUzHnaZHeCc

i also heard somewhere that it couldve been an effect of when sages die that their bodys disappear like that. 1. Not really, usually Link just gets it for the sole purpose of not letting Ganon, Link can't use it for anything. Ganon knows more about it than anyone, that is why he can wield it's vast power. Also, it is more of a weapon, like Black Materia or the Negative Lifestream.

2. Never said Seph was weak, Ganon is just stronger. Ever tried to crush and apple in your palm? Can't do it, can you? Ganon crushed a powerful dark artifact like it was nothing. With a sword thru his chest(physically thru it at the time) and after just being revived from death, he broke his thick mystical chains and killed the Sage(which is also a good speed feat).

3. Could've, I think he just charged his fists with magic.

Terryc250
1. Not really, usually Link just gets it for the sole purpose of not letting Ganon, Link can't use it for anything. Ganon knows more about it than anyone, that is why he can wield it's vast power. Also, it is more of a weapon, like Black Materia or the Negative Lifestream.

2. Never said Seph was weak, Ganon is just stronger. Ever tried to crush and apple in your palm? Can't do it, can you? Ganon crushed a powerful dark artifact like it was nothing. With a sword thru his chest(physically thru it at the time) and after just being revived from death, he broke his thick mystical chains and killed the Sage(which is also a good speed feat).

3. Could've, I think he just charged his fists with magic.
But Link can still use it, just not at the level of Ganon, has Link ever had the triforce of power though? Black materia can be used by anyone who is experienced with materia, thats why the cetra locked it away, because it was so dangerous, i think white materia can only be used by cetra tho, negative lifestream was created by sephiroth and can only be used by sephiroth.

How do you know how durable the artifact is though? It can be powerful, but the artifact itself can just be as durable as a ball of glass.

Furion
In Ocarina of Time, in the Ganondorf fight Link's health and magic heal to full and in the cutscene his Tri-force glows. No Link has never had the Triforce of Power I think. Maybe in the Original game he got a triforce from killing Ganon.

General Kaliero
Just remind me: Has this been done before, or is the "all powers" a new bit that makes this different enough to be left open?

Furion
It's the opponents with the powers from every game, show, and movie they've been in so yeah if it's different then a normal AC vs Twilight Princess Ganondorf like that.

Violent2Dope
But Link can still use it, just not at the level of Ganon, has Link ever had the triforce of power though? Black materia can be used by anyone who is experienced with materia, thats why the cetra locked it away, because it was so dangerous, i think white materia can only be used by cetra tho, negative lifestream was created by sephiroth and can only be used by sephiroth.

How do you know how durable the artifact is though? It can be powerful, but the artifact itself can just be as durable as a ball of glass. No, he can't use it, that's the point I am making. He can have it, but not use it. Triforce pieces can only be used by someone like Ganondorf, tho anyone gets their wish granted if they assemble the whole thing.

It survived the blast of holy light from one of the Light Spirits, that same blast easily incapacitated Midna.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Furion
It's the opponents with the powers from every game, show, and movie they've been in so yeah if it's different then a normal AC vs Twilight Princess Ganondorf like that.
Ehh, I'll allow it, then. wink

Terryc250
No, he can't use it, that's the point I am making. He can have it, but not use it. Triforce pieces can only be used by someone like Ganondorf, tho anyone gets their wish granted if they assemble the whole thing.

It survived the blast of holy light from one of the Light Spirits, that same blast easily incapacitated Midna.

Doesnt Link use the Triforce of courage? Well anyway, what i was trying to say was that its possible for others to use the triforce relic, so its not necessarily Ganondorfs own power.

Furion
BEHOLD GANON'S HIT CD!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tnhvNvyLJQ&watch_response

Violent2Dope
haermm

Dead Warrior
if this ever becomes a movie i would certainly want to see it

ganondorf has never been witnessed with all the triforce pieces,
gaining the power of the god's he probably could change the rules of gravity and his own matter thus slowing down seph and boosting himself mercilessly.

ganon can also use long ranged energy shots and call upon his phantoms as a defence,
seph brought down a building with his sword, ganon brought down a castle by a raor.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Dead Warrior
if this ever becomes a movie i would certainly want to see it

ganondorf has never been witnessed with all the triforce pieces,
gaining the power of the god's he probably could change the rules of gravity and his own matter thus slowing down seph and boosting himself mercilessly.

ganon can also use long ranged energy shots and call upon his phantoms as a defence,
seph brought down a building with his sword, ganon brought down a castle by a raor.

Just going to clarify, it wasn't the roar that brought back the castle, he yelled because he was using all him magic power left to bring the castle down.

MadMel
QUzHnaZHeCc
must......buy......blueray...player!!!!!!! *colapses*

Terryc250
Get a PS3, prices r droppin every like every week

Dead Warrior
plus they specially lower the prices for a while during the march holiday season

Dead Warrior
... still, this was with not even half full god mode ganondorf...

MadMel
ill leave the ps3 buying to my older bro...saves me the money evil face

Furion
Seph TKed that building by lifting his head. Seph sent Cloud through a building 50-100 feet away.

Burning thought
Seph TKed that building by lifting his head. Seph sent Cloud through a building 50-100 feet away.

wooaahh thats incredible, Ganons really doomed shifty

Neo Darkhalen
Gannon would win.

Furion
wooaahh thats incredible, Ganons really doomed shifty
Damn straight.

First_Tsurugi06
Damn straight.

I think BT was being sarcastic.

Burning thought
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06

wink big grin i thought i was being a little too obvious but "shrug"

Furion
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
I know.

Burning thought
I know.

lies nobody knew! my acting was perfect!!! bunny

Furion
Mine's better.

SHM
Ganon's magic is useless because Seph will be intangible. He will immobilize Ganon with TK while attacking him with Super Novas and Sin Harvests, until Ganon is dead(only if we ignore Ganon's "immortality" of course).
And Sephiroth is Jenova now, meaning he can regenerate some parts of his body. But only if the attack is not insanely powerful, like a bunch of giant swords surrounded by spirit energy hiting him with unimaginable speed(aka Omnislash Version 5).

Ah, and if Ganon cuts some part of his body, it will transform in a giant Jenova monster.

Furion
Another V2D summoning ritual

Neo Darkhalen
Gannon can't be killed.

Furion
He can be defeated.

Neo Darkhalen
But septh can be killed, Gannon cannot. no expression

Gannon(dorf) wins.

Furion
whoopdy friggen do. Kain can't be killed so I guess he wins against every being including Jedah and Pyron. And Beyonder, and Living Tribunal. That logic fails. Seph can beat Ganon as could many other people

ESB -1138
whoopdy friggen do. Kain can't be killed so I guess he wins against every being including Jedah and Pyron. And Beyonder, and Living Tribunal. That logic fails. Seph can beat Ganon as could many other people

Sephiroth gets pwned by Ganondorf. The great King of Evil would bend Sephiroth over and make him scream like the little girl he is.

Terryc250
Being immortal doesnt mean ull win battles, Marvel Earth have a few immortal beings yet none of them rank even top 10 most toughest characters

In terms of speed, powers and abilities, Sephiroth dwarfs Ganon

Dead Warrior
I thought you decided to remove the immortallity thing and just keep it full speed and swardplay against magic, power and course swardplay?

no expression

Burning thought

he could win jedan and Pyron, why are they listed with Beyonder nad the LT i dont know lol.........

Seph will fall...his powers are very limited especially against an invulerable opponent

Neo Darkhalen

Gannon(dorf) would win, he has supreme power only the tri-force can truly stop him, something septh knows nothing about.

Gannon(dorf) wins simple as that. no expression

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Gannon(dorf) would win, he has supreme power only the tri-force can truly stop him, something septh knows nothing about.

Gannon(dorf) wins simple as that. no expression

True, but IF you take away the invunerability thing... Sephiroth would completely destroy Ganondorf

Neo Darkhalen
I think Gannon(dorf) could put up a good match.

Furion
Sephiroth Sin Harvests him, Ganon can't do anything cause his attacks are even longer to charge. Seph wins

Neo Darkhalen
Gannon(dorf) does not need to charge his weapons, he has full power, so he wins he kills Septh easily.

Burning thought
where does all this sephiroth hype come from? hes just a long haired super soldier with a long sword and can move fast, most of his magic like a lot of magic in FF take a long while, especially those worthile to cast

if Ganon is invulerable then whats Seph going to do

Neo Darkhalen
I find Septh to be terribly overrated. no expression

Furion
Ganon most of his attacks are like 6 seconds long. They either need to be charged or powered up. Really the only thing he does that's not chargy is sword slashes, that stupid ball o energy attack and some other useless crap.

Neo Darkhalen
But since gannon cannot die, and the fact that your statement is inaccurate means Gannon would win, an invincible demon vs. a silver haired elf...

Furion
Wow! Guess Ganon can't be used in Versus anymore SINCE HE IS DA UBER INVINICBLE DEMON OF HURTZ!

Neo Darkhalen
Gannon(dorf) kills the elf. no expression

EvilAngel

He's 'overrated' because he's never been seen at full potentional.

So either:

- You discard all the rumors of his true power, thus name him overrated

- You pick up on the suggested and claim him to be pretty godly

Furion
Gannon(dorf) kills the elf. no expression
Ganondorf doesn't kill Link, stop saying foolish things.

Terryc250
Because you lack knowledge, people like you just see him as a guy who lost to Cloud, when you dont even know that that was PIS, and that it was even stated that he didnt exert himself one bit, and that he couldve killed him at anytime in that fight

You also dont know the power that Sephiroth has, he has the power of Jenova which means he can do a ton of things like teleport, go intangeble, transform parts of his body into jenova monsters, and a buncha other things

he has a strong willpower and TK to even hold back planetery destruction powers, hes even created beings that are comparable to Cloud, he also has the power of the source of everything on the planet, which makes him extremely powerful, do you know who Chaos and Omega are? If you do you should know theyre powerhouses.. Well Sephiroth is stated to be even above these guys

These are just some of Sephiroths powers

EvilAngel
Because you lack knowledge, people like you just see him as a guy who lost to Cloud, when you dont even know that that was PIS, and that it was even stated that he didnt exert himself one bit, and that he couldve killed him at anytime in that fight

You also dont know the power that Sephiroth has, he has the power of Jenova which means he can do a ton of things like teleport, go intangeble, transform parts of his body into jenova monsters, and a buncha other things

he has a strong willpower and TK to even hold back planetery destruction powers, hes even created beings that are comparable to Cloud, he also has the power of the source of everything on the planet, which makes him extremely powerful, do you know who Chaos and Omega are? If you do you should know theyre powerhouses.. Well Sephiroth is stated to be even above these guys

These are just some of Sephiroths powers

That's why Sephiroth as so many haters.

Someone makes a perfectly innocent statement of his opinion

And you're trying to force feed him that.... Things like that make me say "Yeah i'm not a Sephiroth fan"

Terryc250
Force feeding? How is that force feeding? He clearly doesnt know about Sephiroth so im letting him know, since he calls sephiroth a silver haired-elf, and that ganon will win cuz hes immortal.. there is no such thing as force feeding on boards, you either have a choice to read or not to read, sharing knowledge is what forums are about.

MadMel
textbook definition of forcefeeding right there ^
and yea, even though seph is one of my favourite villains, he is terribly overated..

EvilAngel
Force feeding? How is that force feeding? He clearly doesnt know about Sephiroth so im letting him know, since he calls sephiroth a silver haired-elf, and that ganon will win cuz hes immortal.. there is no such thing as force feeding on boards, you either have a choice to read or not to read, sharing knowledge is what forums are about.

Using phrases like:

"Because you lack knowledge"
"people like you just"
"You also dont know"

You're clearly trying to jam your opinion of Sephiroth down other peoples throats. Just present the facts as known to you, and let them digest in their own time

Terryc250
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Using phrases like:

"Because you lack knowledge"
"people like you just"
"You also dont know"

You're clearly trying to jam your opinion of Sephiroth down other peoples throats. Just present the facts as known to you, and let them digest in their own time

Clearly he is if he says things like

"Gannon would win, an invincible demon vs. a silver haired elf..."
"Gannon(dorf) kills the elf"

First of all.. Sephiroth is not Link..

and "people like you" as in people who also lack knowledge..

I'm not on here to try to make friends, i'm not going to be like " ohh umm sir, ok well i would please like you to read this" no, i'll get straight to the point, and ill give them the facts, they can read it if they feel like enlightening themselves, im not "forcefeeding" anything if thats even possible on boards.

I dont jam "opinions", I provide facts.

Neo Darkhalen
Ganondorf doesn't kill Link, stop saying foolish things.

I was talking about septh, since this is there thred, septh is a silver haired elf. no expression

Terryc250
"septh" is not an elf, link is.

Neo Darkhalen
"septh" is not an elf, link is.

He looks like one, I am mocking him. no expression

Terryc250
He does? Arent elfs suppose to be small and have long ears? Sephiroth is over 6 feet tall, and u cant even see his ears =\

Neo Darkhalen
Silver hair as well erm

Terryc250
Elves are supposed to have silver hair? Never seen one before..

Neo Darkhalen
Sometimes, does it matter, I was not being serious but he does look rather elf like, and he comes from Final Fantasy.

MadMel
He does? Arent elfs suppose to be small and have long ears? Sephiroth is over 6 feet tall, and u cant even see his ears =\
depends on which kind of elf erm

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed.

Burning thought

wtf lol......so youve never seen lord of thing rings in fiction where many Elves are at least 6 feet tall and are greater than men..they dont have to be small with pointy ears, look who doesnt know about characters now..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

and yh, hes overrated because fans look at the

"he is strongest in FF7" and think that means he is going to wipe the floor with anything in FF7 which doesnt have to be true to keep true to what the guy said

Omega could still beat the Cr@p out of Sephiroth with sephiroth still winning a small majority like 6/10 and he would still be most powerful, he can still lose to Omega in a fight even being most powerful

for all you know, this "most powerful" could simply be because he has powers like Meteor and the rest of it, which equel to him being more powerful, yet perhaps not physicall as fast or as strong in comparison to these characters

however in reality sephiroth is:
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/5040/03ronaldsephirot2dp.jpg

Neo Darkhalen
Ronald Mcdonald......I knew it.

Burning thought
exactley, i knew Sephiroth was just a secret advertisement for Mcdonalds, created to steal the minds of the young tsk tsk tsk....

i bet his creator is actually a secret president of Mcdonalds

Neo Darkhalen
lulz

I love septh fanboys, even when against Gannondorf who cannot die, they still think he can win laughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
I dont jam "opinions", I provide facts.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

And respect would go along way, I have no time for bores who wish to cram things down my throat, I own FF VII, done the game, Ruby weapon puts up more of a fight then Septh, he's not that good at all, there are better villains then him, at the end of the day, no matter what villain you use if they are up against someone immortal they are going to loose badly, and I do believe you are trying to cram Your opinion down my throat, I know what Septh can do, and I am not impressed as far as I am concerned he was weak, and the only reason why people like him so much is because he killed a character off, wow and other villains have done the same thing, Septh is pretty weak and his attacks can be countered, I mean come on he also lost to a child with big feet and carried a key around.

Face it just because he has good attacks means nothing if he does not have the plans in place to utilize them correctly, your statements hide behind oh I am a fanboy he's so great, when on a leveled field he's not you fail, just for coming up with this ridiculous notion, for showing no respect to other posters; for not doing research on the fact that if someone can't die then you can't win.

Terryc250
I sure hope to god you didnt actually spend time making that BT

You clearly do lack knowledge of Sephiroth, i dont even know who the hell "Septh" even is..

LOL @ cram things down ur throat, i provided facts about Sephiroth, i dont know where the hell u ppl got this "cramming" from..

Theyre not "opinions" theyre facts, i just thought maybe u'd like to enlighten urself, theres nothing wrong with knowing more about a character.

You're even trying to bring in FFVII Sephiroths difficulty level into this.. first of all the difficulty level in gameplay really doesnt mean much =\, second of all, AC Sephiroth isnt the same as FFVII Sephiroth..

See what i mean? You say things like that which shows you lack knowledge, besides the fact that Sephiroth toughest opponent in that game, KH was not canon, nor is the battle, its an optional battle and at the end he just brushed his shoulder off, and said ok now go bring me Cloud, unlike Xemnas who actually like dies.

No, thats fail.. immortal does not = win, does that mean Mr. Immortal would beat up Sentry? or Deadpool would beat up Sentry? Or Wolverine? Sentry would annihilate them up 3v1, winning a battle takes more then just being immortal

I show respect to ppl who show it to me, i said you lack knowledge because you clearly do, and ur taking it a bit too personal you need to relax.

As for BT, i think hes still trying to get over the fact that Kain would get owned by not even Sephiroth, but Omega and Chaos as well.. that art there proves it.

Neo Darkhalen
But you still have made no point, other then to bash me or insult me once again, which means your points are null and void.

Terryc250
What are you talking about? People made posts, i responded.. how am i bashing you? You ppl are overreacting on the "You lack knowledge", i said that because you made it seem like you do.. dont need to be so senstitive, nor take it personal.. its a forum board

I wouldnt doubt it if Sephiroth can take over Omega WEAPON and use it as his own personal weapon, since Sephiroth infects and takes over lifestream and controls it, and Omega is made up of 100% lifestream..

AC Sephiroth is 100% JENOVA and lifestream, physically its much superior to even Weiss' body,

The creators have stated many times that theres nothing above him, and that hes the strongest on the planet, makes it seem like he would take a good majority of wins

EvilAngel
That attitude leads to bashing and away from the original debating. That's all I'm going to say.

Wandering Flame
Sephiroth rapes with his mind.

Neo Darkhalen
That attitude leads to bashing and away from the original debating. That's all I'm going to say.

Co-signed.

Wandering Flame
Carbine

http://www.bungie.net/images/News/WeeklyUpdate/carbine.jpg

Burning thought
I sure hope to god you didnt actually spend time making that BT

You clearly do lack knowledge of Sephiroth, i dont even know who the hell "Septh" even is..

LOL @ cram things down ur throat, i provided facts about Sephiroth, i dont know where the hell u ppl got this "cramming" from..

Theyre not "opinions" theyre facts, i just thought maybe u'd like to enlighten urself, theres nothing wrong with knowing more about a character.

You're even trying to bring in FFVII Sephiroths difficulty level into this.. first of all the difficulty level in gameplay really doesnt mean much =\, second of all, AC Sephiroth isnt the same as FFVII Sephiroth..

See what i mean? You say things like that which shows you lack knowledge, besides the fact that Sephiroth toughest opponent in that game, KH was not canon, nor is the battle, its an optional battle and at the end he just brushed his shoulder off, and said ok now go bring me Cloud, unlike Xemnas who actually like dies.

No, thats fail.. immortal does not = win, does that mean Mr. Immortal would beat up Sentry? or Deadpool would beat up Sentry? Or Wolverine? Sentry would annihilate them up 3v1, winning a battle takes more then just being immortal

I show respect to ppl who show it to me, i said you lack knowledge because you clearly do, and ur taking it a bit too personal you need to relax.

As for BT, i think hes still trying to get over the fact that Kain would get owned by not even Sephiroth, but Omega and Chaos as well.. that art there proves it.

not rly, i just found it, seems Sephiroth is just a clown.....as i thought so all along, a clown with a lot of fans

opinions

your targeting gameplay of what he says when you constantly use it in debates? rofl

Sephiroth has nothing on these comic characters

.....lawls at you Terry, i may as well because eveyone else is....."the fanboyism is strong in this one"

Burning thought
I wouldnt doubt it if Sephiroth can take over Omega WEAPON and use it as his own personal weapon, since Sephiroth infects and takes over lifestream and controls it, and Omega is made up of 100% lifestream..

AC Sephiroth is 100% JENOVA and lifestream, physically its much superior to even Weiss' body,

The creators have stated many times that theres nothing above him, and that hes the strongest on the planet, makes it seem like he would take a good majority of wins

i know you wouldnt doubt it, i wouldnt be surprised if you think he could do anything with the lifestream conisdering in your mind he can do all this instantly? before Omega just destroys him.....show me Sephiroth doing something instantly with lifestream, and waving his hand having the neg lifestream fly in the air is not as fast as the apprent "constant blast energy" coming off omega

yes the creators have.....so, thats exactley what i said, but you seem to think that has to mean hes stronger or more endurable than every other character when it says "more powerful" he could takee 6/10 and sitll make most powerful in FF7

Neo Darkhalen
Ruby wipes Septh of the map.

Burning thought
what the creator said sounds like Hyperbole anyway, and he could easily be forgetting the characters who are obviously on a whole diffrent level to sephiroth, ofc the fans may just be banging on about it yet in reality, what the guy said could mean many things, like he is only most powerful becase of one of his moves or powers..like the lifestream or spells that take forever to cast, their still powerful, but useless in a match against anyone smarter than the average FF guy

Neo Darkhalen
He's not the most powerful villain, there are many other villains from other series that would rip him apart, if he was so good, why did he die?

Burning thought
they would say CIS, unfortunatley i think characters go all out no matter their actual character in KMC battles

ofc in a real battle Sephiroth would be standing around chatting and playing about only to get him @ss handed to him by almost any character, especially Dante, prob Kratos and characters like kain would blast him apart like dry paper in a firestorm

Furion
K if Seph's an Elf then Ganon is an illegal immigrant. A green illegal Immigrant. or a Terrorist. Yeah I'll go with that one.
Ganon fails. Seph cuts him in half.
Oh and if He's Ronald McDonald then he would wipe Pyron, Jedah, Kain, LT, Beyonder, and everyone else's ass in 5 seconds. Thus the power of Ronald McDonald.

Neo Darkhalen
Yet Gannon does not die, the blade does not even hurt him.

EvilAngel
Going to say this aswell:

No point in a thread if one of them is invunerable. So IMO this is only not spite if Ganondorf can be hurt/killed by normal means.

In which case, It's spite against Ganondorf. Even None Theory Sephiroth (meaning going by what we've seen) would easily destroy Ganondorf in any kind of a fight

Burning thought
not sure, what would Sephiroth do in a spell fight without any Kingdom hearts showings? apprently ganondorf has some sorcery

EvilAngel
not sure, what would Sephiroth do in a spell fight without any Kingdom hearts showings? apprently ganondorf has some sorcery

*points at thread name*

All powers

Burning thought

All powers
i know wah the thread says i was just wondering generally

EvilAngel
i know wah the thread says i was just wondering generally

It's impossible to say weather Shadow Flare and Pale Horse were materia or not.

They could potentially be allowed.

I've decided to take a leaf out of Kain's book.

Sephiroth = All powers we've seen

Sephiroth Theory = All potential powers

Burning thought
what do you mean by potensial powers? if your talking materia then its simply sephiroth with materia

what are shadow flare and pale horse

EvilAngel
what do you mean by potensial powers? if your talking materia then its simply sephiroth with materia

what are shadow flare and pale horse

Potential is the sometimes supposed speed, strength and vastness of the psychic power etc.

Shadow Flare is several bolts of shadow magic

Pale Horse is a blue beam that gives every status problm in the book; Frog, confusion, poison, rage etc

Burning thought
oh i see his supposed speed and stuff, hmm you mean speed equel to the fastest FF character, strength equel to the strongest etc etc?

EvilAngel
oh i see his supposed speed and stuff, hmm you mean speed equel to the fastest FF character, strength equel to the strongest etc etc?

Yeah.

I just thought it's alot less annoying for everyone if we just use Sephiroth as he's been seen. And then seperately, Theory.

Burning thought
same, i agree, same with kain when i use him, how hes seen, and then theory, then perhaps we can have 2 copies of every character and there may be more debtes going on, prob wouldnt work like that but "shrug"

EvilAngel
same, i agree, same with kain when i use him, how hes seen, and then theory, then perhaps we can have 2 copies of every character and there may be more debtes going on, prob wouldnt work like that but "shrug"

I think for Kain and Sephiroth are special though ,they have both not shown their full potential, and that much is obvious the players of their games respectively

Burning thought
indeed, through PIS and CIS many characters seem not to show their full potensial, and for kain canon elements left out of the game were left out because of balance, like kain going bullet speed in BO 2, it was left out because of balance sad oh well

SHM
It's impossible to say weather Shadow Flare and Pale Horse were materia or not.

They could potentially be allowed.

Everything Sephiroth did in the final battle was using his own powers. He don't need a stone(Materia) to cast magic.
Remember that Materia is condensed Lifestream, and he was absorbing Lifestream. So, Sephiroth was basically absorbing Materia.

Terryc250
ofc in a real battle Sephiroth would be standing around chatting and playing about only to get him @ss handed to him by almost any character, especially Dante, prob Kratos and characters like kain would blast him apart like dry paper in a firestorm
No that only works Cloud the PIS character, chats with him and lets him do his PIS move on him, any other character would end up like zack, tseng, or aeris, instant death.

What makes you think Kain was not trying throughout his games? You really think he was toying around while fighting Elder God, etc?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.